H20Wildcat OneShots

By Cam0rra

They suck, but hope you'll get some enjoyment out of reading them! *cover is not mine, credit to whoever made... More

Secret Santa
Boyfriend
Trapped
It started with Nudes
The Plane Ride
Jealousy
Panic Attack
Missing
Icky

Empty

1.2K 37 9
By Cam0rra

Jonathan sat on his bed, starring at a wall, his expression was blank. Jonathan wasn't exactly a people person, but right now, he was. He needed someone to make him feel something. Not just a friend, not just a  one night stand, he needed someone who would stick around.

Jonathan let out a frustrated sigh, he didn't want to go out and find someone. He didn't want to start from scratch. He didn't want to have to take them on dates and tell them his sad pathetic life story. Jonathan was stuck in this endless silence.

A knock on his door broke him out of his thoughts. He turned around from the wall and saw Brock peep his head around the door.

"Hey, are you okay?" Brock question looking at Jonathan's position. Jonathan looked away. He wanted to tell him no, but he also doesn't want to bother Brock with his stupid problems.

"yeah I'm fine, what's up?" Jonathan said perking his voice up a bit to convince Brock.

"if you say so" Brock said giving Jonathan a knowing look.

"Dinner's ready in 5" Brock added.

Jonathan just simply nodded and Brock turned and closed the door, leaving Jonathan in silence again.
Jonathan didn't want to get out of the room and socialise but at the same time he wanted someone to help him. He was in between, he wasn't sure what he really wanted. He wanted to cry, he wanted to laugh, he wanted to break everything around him, but he doesn't have the energy. He was tired.

Jonathan eventually gained enough will power to stand up and walk out of his room into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen Evan pushed a plate towards him and smiled brightly.

"thanks" Jonathan nodded. He made his way to the living room where the majority of the gang had gathered. He took a seat next to Tyler who was complaining about the channel.

After the boys finished there food, they decided to all watch a movie. After about an hour of debating on what to watch, they finally all agreed on Ted. Jonathan loved this movie, everyone knew that.

Especially Tyler who waited for Jonathan to yell "teddy bear" really loudly into his ear. It never came though, he glanced at Jonathan. He had a blank expression as he starred at the TV. Tyler questioned weather Jonathan was really watching the TV or was he just daydreaming.

His theory was confirmed when everyone began to laugh at the TV expect Jonathan who looked startled by everyone. Tyler nudged Jonathan. Jonathan's icy blue eyes met Tyler's.

"Are you okay?" Tyler whispered.

Jonathan knew someone would ask him, it wasn't like he was trying to get attention but he couldn't stop spacing out.

After a moment of silence Tyler got worried. Yeah Jonathan got quite sometimes, everyone does. Sometimes people don't feel like talking and that's understandable. When you live in an apartment with a bunch of guys, it does get to much and you do need your time to yourself. But this wasn't one of those moments.

Tyler could see that, Jonathan was having a war within his mind. Yeah him and Jonathan weren't great friends, yeah he may have said somethings to Jonathan that he wished he could take back. But at the end of the day, anyone could see it, it was clear as day that Jonathan was struggling with himself.

After the movie Jonathan returned to his room. Tyler managed to get away unnoticed and made his way to Jonathan's room.

He knocked on the door, there was no response.

"Hey Jon, can I come in?" Tyler questioned. Once again he got no replie. Tyler huffed, he tried.

Tyler began to move away from the door when suddenly it clicked open. Jonathan stood there starring at Tyler.

"you gonna let me in?" Tyler question turning to face Jonathan. Jonathan moved out the way and allowed Tyler in the room.

Once in the room Tyler threw himself on Jonathan's bed. He put his hands behind his head, Jonathan just starred at him with an unamused face.

" your socks are dirty" Jonathan pointed out. Tyler looked at the end of his feet and mused in agreement. After an awkward minuet of Jonathan standing looking lost, Tyler huffed.

"come here" Tyler ordered. Jonathan was puzzled. Why was Tyler in his room. Why was he acting to casual like they did this all the time.

Jonathan's feet led him to the edge of the bed. He then slowly sat himself next to Tyler. He looked up at Tyler who had a goofy smile on his face.

"What are you doing in my room?" Jonathan found himself asking.

"your dealing with shit, I don't want you to be alone" Tyler said poking Jonathan's temple.

"don't poke me, and it's nothing" Jonathan said glaring at Tyler. Jonathan really didn't understand Tylers motive here. They weren't friends. Tyler made that clear through his never ending commentary.

"Jon, it's clearly not  nothing. Not once through that entire movie did you say "Teddy bear" or laugh like a clown" Tyler said with a straight face.

Jonathan frowned. Why does he care?  Jonathan wanted him to leave, but at the same time he didn't. The heat raiding off of Tyler was welcoming. Jonathan wanted nothing more then to cuddle up to him, but then again he really wanted to duck tap his mouth shut.

"earth to Delirious" Tyler said waving his big hand in front of Jonathan's face. Jonathan swatted Tyler hand away. He then grabbed his hand and put it resting on the headboard of the bed. Tyler watched with a puzzled look as Jonathan proceeded to climb closer to Tyler.

Eventually Jonathan stopped moving when he was squished to Tyler's side and Tyler's hand was reaching around his shoulder. Tyler sat with an amused look. Jonathan looked up at Tyler and Tyler held his expression.

"Don't get cocky" Jonathan warned.

"I'm not, I'm not" Tyler said letting out a breathless laugh.

Eventually the two fell asleep and didn't wake up till 9am the next morning.

Jonathan woke with a warm body embracing his. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright room. His eyes landed on Tyler's sleeping face.

Jonathan no longer felt empty, he didn't know how he felt. He felt, warm? At easy? He didn't know, but all he knew was that he'd like to feel this more often.

A suddenly a new problem popped up. He is cuddling Tyler, Aka the dickhead who calls him out on all his fuck ups. This Tyler was different though, he was calming and gentle.

Tyler suddenly began to stir, Jonathan froze. Tyler's tired eyes began to squint as he moved closer to Jonathan.

"Morning" Tyler sleepy voice filled the silent room.

"morning" Jonathan mumbled back still confused on why Tyler was acting like this.

"how'd you sleep" Tyler question becoming more awake. He didn't budge, he kept his hands firmly on Jonathan hips.

"good..." Jonathan said now realising that he slept at a decent hour.

"well that's good" Tyler yawned.

Jonathan let out a hmh and Tyler let him go. Jonathan frowned. He watched as Tyler sat up and stretched his back. He watched as Tyler got out of the bed and walk towards the bathroom. Just before he closed the bathroom door he turned back to Jonathan who had a pout on his lips.

"don't get to upset, I'm just taking a piss" Tyler laughed lightly then closed the door. Jonathan huffed and rolled onto Tyler's side. It was warm and smelled distinctly like Tyler.

Tyler flushed the toilet and washed his hands. He briefly dried them on the towel and opened the door.

"you stole my spot!" Tyler said as he walked to his side of the bed. Jonathan didn't respond nor did he look up. His face was planted firmly in the pillow.

Tyler climbed on top of Jonathan. Jonathan quickly turned around and glared at Tyler who was now hoovering over him.

"what are you playing at" Jonathan finally questioned.

"like I said before, your dealing with stuff... And I don't want you to be alone" Tyler said moving onto the other side of the bed. Jonathan turned towards Tyler with a firm expression.

"why do you care? You clearly don't care when you say shit to me" Jonathan said. He was getting angry at Tyler. He didn't know why but he just couldn't stop himself. He needed answers.

"Jon, I just... I don't" Tyler huffed pulling a hand over his face in frustration.

"well then figure it out and tell me when you do" Jonathan said getting out of his bed and leaving his room.

Great just great Tyler thought to himself. Yeah so Tyler has a thing for Jonathan. He didn't want to have a thing for him, but fuck those blue eyes fuck him up. His fluffy hair, his pale skin laced with ink. Tyler couldn't get over how beautiful Jon was.

Tyler didn't just love his beauty, Tyler adored Jonathan's laugh especially when Jon laughed at one of Tyler's jokes.

Tyler got out of the bed and walked into the kitchen seeing Jonathan eatting a bowl of lucky charms while sitting on the counter. Tyler stalked up to Jonathan and put his hands on Jonathan's lower back. The only response he got was the angry glare.

"have you figure it out?" Jonathan questioned as he put the bowl behind him.

"uh... Yeah, but let's not do it here" Tyler replied, glancing over at Brian and Craig giving them a questionable look.

"nope, you say it here or I won't listen" Jonathan said with a playful smile. Tyler was glad to see Jonathan smile but not because of Tyler's situation.

"Jonathan" Tyler whined. Jonathan laughed, he never expected Tyler the big bad piggy to whine.

"quit your whining piggy" Jonathan said as he pushed Tyler out of the way and jumped off the counter. He then began walking back to his room with Tyler following closely on his heels.

"alright say it" Jonathan said sitting crossed legged on his bed. Tyler stood their awkwardly. He didn't know how to phrase it. Jonathan watched, it wasn't every day you could see Tyler struggling to find words.

"Jonathan, I..." Tyler stopped himself. He looked up at Jonathan and a Jonathan's heart broke. Tyler held fear in his eyes. Something Jonathan never expected to see. He stood and and glanced up at the tall tree trunk.

"just say it" Jonathan urged on. Tyler took a breath.

"Jonathan I really fucking like you, and I know I'm a dick and I'm sorry for making fun of you but it's kinda of my way of saying, Hi your my friend, yano?" Tyler quickly spoke and Jonathan froze.

Jonathan shook himself out of shock as he saw Tyler begin to question himself.

"I don't know, but I'll just go along with it because, although I've never actually considered you in that way... I know that we have a weird connection because never have I felt so safe and at ease in someone's arms before" Jonathan said as he hugged Tyler's mid section.

"oh thank god, you had me worried for a second, thought you might hit me with a gay joke" Tyler laughed nervously.

"gonna have to change your name to gay piggy on my phone now" Jonathan huffed. Tyler frowned but smiled as he heard Jonathan laugh at his own joke.

"your an asshole man" Tyler said clinging onto Jonathan.

"yeah but you seem to be pretty gay for me so it's okay" Jonathan laughed.

"okay you better shut up because your making me not like you" Tyler replied. Jonathan frowned playfully and tried to move away.

"no wait! I'm sorry come back" Tyler said grabbing on Jonathan. Jonathan smiled and kissed Tyler's cheek.

"you missed!" Tyler smiled.

"what?" Jonathan replied confused.

"I said you missed" Tyler laughed, saying it slower.

"I know what you said, but I don't get it" Jonathan said slapping Tyler's chest.

"Here let me show you" Tyler said and  Jonathan was confused, scared and excited all in one.

Tyler leaned in and kissed Jonathan on the lips. Jonathan hummed now realising what Tyler was on about.

Suddenly the two heard the door open and Craig and Brian fell on top of each other.

"what are you fucks doing?" Tyler said as he pulled away from Jonathan.

"ahhh nothing" Brian laughed awkwardly shoving craig off off his leg.

"okay" Jonathan said suspiciously.

The two men quickly scrambled to their feet and left, but not before singing,

"its okay to be gay let's rejoice with the boys for a gay one"

"Oh my god" Tyler yelled. Jonathan burst out laughing. Tyler glared at him and sat on the bed.

Jonathan inched closer to him and put his hand on Tyler's shoulder.

"hey calm down, it's okay to be gay" Jonathan said and wheezes through his joke.

"I hate you" Tyler said with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.3K 12
Kaminari realizes he's fallen for his two best friends, Bakugou and Kirishima, but it's more than just crushing on them. He loves them, he loves them...
133K 4.3K 17
Everything was fine. Until.. It wasn't. (They moved into the dorms at the beginning of the school year) (Trigger warnings, for bullying, suicide, ect...
19K 252 5
When Bakugo was young the doctors said that he was going to be deaf at some point in his life, because of his quirk. When he enrolls at UA he ends up...