I Wished I Said It (Larry Sty...

By loverlouis

Larry Stylinson AU: Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have been arch enemies for the longest they can rem... More

I Wished I Said It (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 Part A
Chapter 11 Part B

Chapter 10

29.2K 737 270
By loverlouis

Sorry about the late update! I'm going through a bit of a writer's block and I can't even write Chapter 11 and 12 :( But I'm gonna try today. I need to finish this fic before school starts. That was goal for this year :p Enjoy!

Comment/Fan/Vote? Feedback is wanted!

*

Liam swiftly turned his brush to the side, smearing the red colour on top of his brilliant and bright yellow. The portrait was coming out wonderful. Warm paints splattered over the normal white.

New colours were made. A velvet red pinkish. A muddy yellow with a hint of orange. It was all a beautiful master piece.

The brown-eyed boy always comes to this place to relax. The enormous art museum that provided him classes to express his lingering feelings.

And right now, what he felt was pure anger towards the curly-haired boy who was stealing his love. He felt love for his Louis, the light delicate pink dots of his art showing it. He was feeling a bit of sad, the soft baby blue popping out on the edges of the board ever so elegantly.

It was just a way of showing his emotions without venting to someone who he didn’t know or had no idea what he was going through.

Liam was too busy humming lowly to himself that he didn’t notice the footsteps creeping by in the hallway and stopping at the doorway of his classroom.

*

Zayn was tired of hearing Harry’s grunting and groaning about this ‘mistake’. The boy just kept saying how stupid he was to commit such thing and was at Zayn’s for company.

But how in the world can Zayn help him if Harry won’t even tell him what this ‘mistake’ is about?!

So wanting to leave the man to his own personal thoughts, the boy with pitch black eyes left the flat, and walked to his favorite art museum.

As his black combat boots hit the concrete of the sidewalk on the cloudy day of usual London, Zayn thought about Harry’s situation.

What’s bothering him so much? What happened between him and Louis? Well…at least he thinks it’s Lou. He doesn’t even have a good idea anymore ever since Harry had blocked out him and Niall from his new arranged marriage life. It bothered him a lot every time Harry seemed in a intense thought that had him gripping his desk hard enough make his knuckles white. It also scared him shitless to see his best friend in that state.

Zayn has never seen him this troubled.

Well, not until this arranged marriage was formed by the Tomlinson’s and Styles’.

He was sure that both families weren’t even aware of the boys feelings at this point, both groups too worried about their financial living.

That was so shameless.

The boy with raven black hair sighed and walked up the steps to the brown museum. 

He had many wonderful memories here in this place. Like when he first came in here as a child with his mum. The playful tricks he played with the visitors here with his sister. The inspiring paintings that filled him with a new spirit to enjoy life to the fullest and others that kind of made him open his eyes.

It was great and it still is.

Zayn explored all the places and knew when the place was busy and when it wasn’t so it was a surprise when he heard soft humming from a usually empty room all the way in the back.

He walked slowly to through the corridor and stopped by the doorway, peering in to see a young man painting furiously, red and black being flicked on the board. But what amazed Zayn was the young man’s beautiful humming. So melodic and calm, the very opposite of his painting.

He didn’t recognize him from anywhere, that was until the mysterious boy turned sideways to pick up a new colour. Zayn held back a gasp when he saw Liam, his soft brown hair tousled in an adorable way to the side, a little bit of blue paint smeared on his flushed cheek, more splattered paint on his dark jeans and white tee.

Zayn blushed a bit when he saw him. He couldn’t deny the fact that he has fancied this boy for some time. Who wouldn’t? Liam would make the perfect boyfriend, husband, and just the most stunning lover in general. But that boy loved Louis and he was just untouchable when he set his mind and heart on the blue-eyed boy. And he also beat his Liam’s first love when they were children, which kind of killed any chance with Liam.

“I see you, you know.” Liam muttered as he dipped his brush into the purple pot of paint.

The raven-haired about swallowed, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down. He stepped in, revealing himself to Liam who turned his whole body to face Zayn with a blank look.

Ouch.

“What do you want.” Liam said, arms crossed over his stained shirt. God, did he look hot.

“I-I was j-just looking around.” Zayn blushed and shifted his feet carefully.

“Right.” Liam said, blinking, and then turning back around to slide a strip of gray to the blue on the corners.

Silence.

“I’m sorry for beating up Louis when we were little.” Zayn blurted out and mentally kicked himself for being so straightforward but he had to say it. To at least get on Liam’ good side.

The artistic boy up front froze and glanced at Zayn, chocolate brown orbs staring through him and Zayn suddenly felt really exposed.

“It isn’t me you should be saying sorry to. You should apologize to Louis.” His voice was hard and firm and protective at first but quickly softened when ‘Louis’ spilled from his mouth.

Zayn frowned at that.

“I would but seems like he doesn’t want me near him.” Zayn said, getting more courage, and walking up to where Liam was standing, who went back to his painting.

“Well yeah. I’m not the one who bullied him and beat the crap out of him.” Liam spoke, darting his eyes around his finished painting for one more look over. Zayn examined it, eyebrows raising up with astonishment.

It was quite beautiful. Really eye-popping. And it kind of made some emotions in Zayn swirl a bit. He saw a lot of it. Love. Anger. Sadness. Emptiness.

“That’s beautiful.” The raven-haired boy said, trailing his finger on the edges of the portrait.

Liam smiled ever so cutely and laughed a bit. He really was perfect, Zayn thought.

“I guess so.” Liam grinned and walked away to grab a wet rag and wipe his hands on it.

Why can’t he just be mine? Zayn smiled back, a bit depressed.

*

“Doughnuts and chocolate. The best combination on Earth.” Louis said proudly, holding up a regular plain doughnut and a small chocolate bar before squishing them together. All while laughing maniacally.

The laugh soon died down, awkwardly. Louis sighed and shifted on his couch. It was a weekend again and he was alone. Liam went to go to this museum to think about stuff and left Louis to himself in the basement hang-out room.

He missed Liam. Louis just wants to play around now.

Because that’s the only way to ignore that longingly feeling, right?

The blue-eyed boy huffed and threw himself on his sofa.

No.

Harry had avoided him the whole week. Finding a way to skip his visits with Louis during the evening and not even batting an eyelash at him back at private school. Cold, much? Well, he should have expected that. It was Harry Styles after all. The mean bully, black-hearted, Harry Styles.

And what Louis just wanted to do this weekend was to forget about this thing he’s feeling. It was bullshit.

Everything was bullshit at this very moment. Well, except for Liam.

Because you know, he’s Louis’ best friend.

It was weird how Louis seemed to find him attractive. Nice brown eyes with an adorable face. Sweet at heart and kind to Louis, even when he was acting like a complete bitch. He was just a really attractive, perfect-boyfriend-material kind of best friend.

That wasn’t weird, right?

*

“Harry, your father would like to see you at his office right now.” Harry’s mother said, eyebrows furrowed in worry as she stared at her son, laying miserable in his full bed.

The green-eyed teen sighed and got up, walked pass his mother and down the long passageway.

“Father?” Harry questioned, standing outside of the office door, wearing his sweats and a plain grey t-shirt.

“Come in.” Harry heard his stiff hard voice from the other side and the boy walked in, steps slow and calm. He closed the door and turned back to face Father.

SLAM.

“You see this, Harry?! This is not acceptable, dammit!” The older man exploded, face turning red in venomous anger, looking at Harry with wild eyes. The boy winced at his shout but then saw what his father had just slammed on his desk and cursed silently.

It was a magazine, the front cover having a picture of two people, who unfortunately had the body outline of Harry’s and the random girl he woke with a few nights ago.

The picture was very hard to see at but you could easily tell it was Harry, his curls obvious in the photo. And the chick was just some other chick. Just how the article had stated.

Richy Rich Harry off with another chick? What about Louis Tomlinson, the other high class boy in the state? Find out more on Page 18!

“Tell me Harry, didn’t I say that there was no more clubbing or girls?!” His Father yelled. Harry blinked, face expressionless.

“Now look what have you caused! Mr. Tomlinson and I are trying to cover this up! Some people are even believing that this is a fraud!”

“But it is, isn’t?” Harry muttered, quietly.

Father stayed in his position.

“Well, I guess it is..”

“Then why let it be a problem?” Harry said.

The father sighed, running a hand through his falling hair.

“Look Harry, we’re just trying to make it as real as possible. Mr. T and I have already discussed this and we just want both families to save the money we have. And Mr. T wants same-sex marriage to be possible in the UK.”

Harry nodded and walked out of the room, hands shaking in anger.

But have you ever given a thought of how I feel?

*

“GAH! Liam! I missed you!” Louis bubbled, nuzzling his face into Liam’s neck as he gave him a hug. He smelled good. Like.. just a good smell that made Louis all happy.

“I’ve been gone for a day, Lou.” The brown-eyed boy stated softly, his heart warming up to Louis’ reaction.

Louis laughed, eyes twinkling with happiness.

“But still! Dude, your my best friend! We haven’t ever been that separated since the time you went to this summer camp!” Louis said, eyes squinting as he smiled.

“Yeah..you’re best friend…” Liam mumbled, eyes falling down to his blue boots.

Louis’ smiled faltered, concern running through his mind.

“Liam? What’s wrong? You seem a bit down.” The blue-eyed male beauty placed a hand on Liam’s shoulder, making him face Louis.

He sure did have some huge deep brown eyes…

Liam sighed but then quickly forced a smile and playfully pushed Louis.

“Nothing’s wrong, dumbwit.” He said, a smirking playing on his lips.

“Why did you push me? I didn’t do anything wrong.” Louis pouted, playfully of course.

Liam chuckled and tackled Louis down to the floor, straddling him as he tickled him in all the correct places, making Louis squirm on the floor, choking up in his laughter as his face turned red.

Liam really did want Louis.

*

Comment/Fan/Vote? I love you guys :3 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.
40.2K 1K 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
I Do? By Kaitlyn

Fanfiction

98.1K 3.7K 38
Harry Styles wakes up one morning to find a ring on his finger and a marriage certificate with his name on it. Despite being straight, Harry discover...
6.7K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...