What About Love(Austin Mahone...

By AmeezyMyKing

Jasmin is sent to live with her uncle, who is also Austin's manager, during the summer because her parents ar... More

What About Love -- why are you judging him? you dont even know him
chapter two -- so why are you staying here for the summer?
Chapter 3 -- i know how i can keep you warm
chapter 4- the bet
Chapter 5- The party
Ch 6 - Get ready for the Tour
Chapter 7-What exactly are we?
Chapter 8- are you jealous?
Chapter 9- it's called team work
Chapter 10-I can tell the way you act when you're around me
Chapter 11- show time
Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.
Chapter 13- You played me!
Chapter 14- tell me you dont feel what i feel Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Are you jealous?
Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her
Ch18- Are you staying?
Chapter 19-Broken bus
Chapter 20-I love you
DELETING
Chapter 21- i cant handle this
Chapter 22-last time
Chapter 23- Are you Sure?
Ch 24-it's nothing you havent seen before
Ch 35-last show
Ch 36- Best Summer

Chapter 17- Leaving Tour

821 22 34
By AmeezyMyKing

Thank you guys so much for 3K reads !!

For this chapter, I dedicate it to the amazing

@mahonealert

Thank you for being an active reader, commenting and voting for every single chapter !!

Okay, now to the story

Enjoy

I kept feeling something against my neck. I was so tired to move, but it was bothering me. I moved my hand, trying to get away from whatever was on my neck.

"Ugh" I groaned and opened my eyes, only to realize it was Austin.

What? How did I end up here? Last thing I remembered what us watching a movie. Now I'm in bed with him? I relaxed after a while, and moved away from his face because his breathing was what was tickling neck, since his lips were close to my neck. I looked at him, and saw that his lips were lightly parted, his hair was extremely messy, yet he still managed to look attractive. I pulled the blankets closer to us and closed my eyes again, trying to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I kept thinking about us. We kept having this on and off thing, and I know we were probably even annoying the guys because we couldn't make up our minds. Maybe I should listen to him and what he told me yesterday. He cares about me, and I should just give us one more chance. After all, we couldn't seem to stay away from each other. I could have easily left him right now and gone to my bunk, but I didn't. I stayed here.

I opened my eyes again, seeing Austin was still asleep. I wanted to wake him up because I was bored, but I knew he was tired and needed to rest. Okay, it's 8:47. I'll wake him up at 9.

Ten minutes later, Austin was still asleep, and I couldn't move because his arms were tightly secured around my waist.

"Austin." I whispered, but he didn't even move. I sighed and placed my hands on his chest.

"Austin." I tried again, but nothing.

I smirked once I thought about an idea on how to wake him up. I started to placed kisses on his neck. If he doesn't wake up this way, I'll probably just have to hit him with a pillow until he wakes up.

I continued to trail kisses on his neck, and along his jawline, until I heard him talk.

"That feels nice." He moaned, and I giggled softly.

"Finally, you're awake." I sat up, seeing his eyes opened and a big smile on his face.

"This is a nice way to wake me up." He smirked.

"Well, I was about to hit you with a pillow because you wouldn't wake up."

"Aww, that's mean." He laughed.

"Now, one question. Why am i in your bed?"

"You fell asleep on me last night during the movie."

"So why didn't you just put me in my bunk?"

"Because I needed my cuddle buddy." He said in a baby voice, making me laugh.

I laid my head on his chest, and trailed my fingers along his stomach.

"I was thinking about us..." I sighed softly. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it was worth a shot.

"And?" He asked.

I continued to trail my fingers along his stomach, and then I stopped, looking up at him.

"I think we should give us one more chance."

"Really?" He smiled widely. "Are you sure?"

"I mean if you don't want to-" he cut my off, shaking his head,

"no no, I mean, yes, I want to give us another chance." He said, hugging me tightly.

"Okay, good." I giggled.

He was about to kiss me, but I placed my hands in his mouth.

"Eww, no."

"Why? Don't tell me you don't miss my lips." His words were muffled against my hand. I giggled softly and sat up.

"First, I'm going to brush my teeth, and you too, then I'll kiss you."

"Ugh, fine." He sat up as well, and we both stood up, quietly walking to the bathroom since no one else was awake yet. We finished brushing our teeth and Austin looked at me with a suspicious look.

"What?" I whispered.

"Do we still have that silly string the fans gave us?"

"Yeah, they're in that bag." I pointed to the bag on the couch.

He ran over to it and took out four cans, giving me two.

"What are we doing?" I laughed, only to have him quiet me down.

"Pull a prank on the guys. Or just wake then up so then can go get us food." He smirked.

"I get zach and Robert, and you get Alex." He smirked.

"Okay." I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, and quietly made my way to Alex's bunk.

"One." Austin whispered. "Two." We slowly moved the curtains,"three!" He screamed and I started spraying Alex.

"What the fuck?" I heard someone scream. Alex sat up, only to hit his head. I started laughing and he frowned.

"Jasmin!" He yelled. I screamed and ran over to Austin, still spraying Alex.

"Shit, run for it." Austin grabbed my hand and we ran out of the bus. We were lucky we had already stopped at the venue. I saw the guys chasing us, but I couldn't keep running from all the laughter.

I ran out of one bottle, so I used my other, seeing the guys had gotten some cans on their hands.

I hadn't even noticed but there were fans outside, watching us and screaming. I laughed and saw the bag, grabbing two more cans and running to the fans.

"If you guys see Alex, Robert, or zach, spray them, okay?" I giggled and gave two girls a can. They were on the other side of the fence, but they could easily see us.

I ran back to Austin, who was being attacked, and gave him a can.

Now I was being sprayed by Alex.

"This is what you get for waking me up." He said and kept spraying me until he ran out.

I saw Austin run over to me and lift me up.

"I'll save the princess!" He yelled, lifting me up and making me laugh.

"We are still in our pajamas." I said in between laughter. No wonder the girls were going crazy, Austin and the rest of the boys were completely shirtless.

Austin finally put me down, only to tell me to go on his back. I jumped on his back, and we walked over to the guys.

"Wait, look at this." I whispered and he stopped walking. Alex and Robert walked to where the fans were, only to get attacked by silly string.

"What the heck?!" They yelled, and the girls pointed at me.

"Jasmin!" They yelled and I laughed even more.

Austin walked over to where the guys were, and smirked,"that's my girl!" He said.

We saw the other tour buses were here, but no one else had come out yet.

"Go take pictures with your fans." I told Austin and jumped off his back,"then we should go eat breakfast."

"Okay, baby." He whispered. He walked to his fans, and started taking pictures. There were only like 10 of them, so he finished fast.

"Jas." I heard Austin say and I walked over to him.

"Yeah?"

"She wants to take a picture with both of us."

"Okay." I smiled, and saw Austin take the girls phone. The three of us smiled and Austin took the picture, giving the phone back to the girl.

"It was nice seeing you girls! Enjoy the concert later, okay?" Austin said.

They all said bye to all of us, and Austin took my hand, leading me back inside the bus after we took off all the silly string that was still on us. The guys were already inside, and they had food.

After we ate, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was glad this tour bus had a shower because we didn't always go to hotels. I finished and I changed into some high waisted shorts and a crop top with lace at the end. I brushed my teeth again, since I had finished eating, and put on light makeup only to look more awake. Once I finished, I walked out, and looked for my straightener.

"Hi baby." Austin whispered as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Have you seen my straightener? I can't find it." I groaned.

"It's right there, babe." He pointed it and I smiled. "Thanks."

"Let's go inside the venue. You can get ready in my dressing room."

"Okay." I grabbed my phone, my charger, and my straighter, and put on my shoes before following him outside and going inside the venue. We made it to his dressing room and I started straightening my hair. Austin was still shirtless, only in his sweatpants, laying on the couch while using his phone.

Once I finished, I walked over to him. He saw me and smiled, setting his phone down next to him. He extended his hand and I took it, only to have him pull me down on his lap.

"I missed you." He sighed and kissed my cheek.

"I've been here the whole time." I giggled.

"No, I mean I've missed having you, and kissing you." He said and placed a kiss on my lips.

"You were sneaky and kissed me yesterday." I remembered how I was going to kiss his cheek, and he moved his face to kiss my lips.

"Don't you just love me?" He laughed.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Go put on a shirt."

"Why? Don't you like the view?"

"Yes, but only for myself. I'm sure the other girls are in here already."

"Oh, I get it." He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's cute when you get jealous."

"Ugh, I'm not jealous." I frowned.

"Okay, baby. Whatever you say." He smirked and stood up,"I'm going to take a shower. So if anyone comes in here, kick them out." He laughed and headed to the bathroom he had, which was inside his dressing room. I nodded and stayed on the couch, going into twitter and tweeting good morning. I smiled seeing the pictures of the guys and I with silly string. There was one where Austin was carrying me, and I smiled. I retweeted the pictures and followed a few people.

There was a video, and I clicked it, laughing when I saw Austin pick me up and saying,"I'll save the princess!" I read the comments and mostly everyone was saying how we were so cute.

I heard the door open, and saw it was Austin, with only a towel around his waist.

"I'll let you change." I smiled and stood up.

"I don't mind if you look." He smirked.

"Of course you wouldn't." I laughed and messed up his already wet hair.

"I'll be with the guys." I kissed his cheek and walked out of his dressing room so he could change.

"Jasmin!" I turned around and saw Alex running up to me.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Come here." He took my hand and ran, with me following behind him.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

I saw Robert and Zach, and they had a bag.

"We were thinking, during the middle of Austin's show, we should run out and spray him with silly string. We want to get him back." He smirked. I laughed and looked inside the bag, seeing it was filled with silly string. I picked up a princess crown and laughed.

"Is that for him too?"

They started laughing and nodded.

"You can put that on him, and after we attack him."

"Sounds like a plan." I giggled.

"Baby!" Austin yelled, and we quickly put the things in the bag.

"Baby, huh?" Robert smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed and turned to Austin.

"You guys together now?" Alex asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Finally. I guess that fight was worth it." Zach said.

"What's in the bag?" Austin asked once he reached us.

"Nothing." We all said.

"Let me see that." Austin said. He was about to get the bag, but I took his hands,"it's nothing." I smiled and kissed his lips softly. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck, getting on my tippy toes since he was taller than me. We continued to kiss, and I smirked when I felt him bite my lower lip, tugging it gently.

"Get a room!" I heard someone yell. We pulled away from the kiss and saw it was the guys from the vamps. I giggled softly and then saw the girls. Camila looked really mad, and I smirked, pecking Austin's lips softly.

"We will, don't worry." Austin winked at the guys and took my hand, leading me to his dressing room. I laughed and shook my head, hearing the guys whistle. We got to his dressing room and I sat down on the couch. Once Austin closed the door, he sat down next to me.

"I was thinking, after the concert, this time, let's do something. Okay?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

"Okay." I smiled softly,"is it still a secret?"

"You know me so well."

****

Austin was in the middle of the show, and I was backstage with the guys.

"You guys know the plan, right?" Robert ask. I nodded, all of us having everything we needed. I laughed and grabbed the princes crown, as well as silly string.

"What if security goes on stage and tried kicking me out?"

"They won't. They know about this."

"Okay." We walked down a hallway, and I saw Austin on a stool with his guitar. He saw singing, and his voice sounded so perfect.

"Go, after you put on the crown, we will all run on stage."

I nodded and walked on stage, hearing everyone scream louder. Austin hadn't noticed I was on stage. I giggled softly and placed the crown on his head.

Everyone started laughing once they saw austin with the crown.

"What are you doing?" Austin laughed and grabbed his microphone. I grabbed the silly string can, and immediately, all the guys ran on stage and we started to attack him. Even his dancers came on and attacked Austin. After we were done, Austin yelled and stood up, setting down his guitar. He picked me up, covering me with the silly string.

"Stop!" I yelled and he placed me down. He took of his princess crown and laughed.

"Really?" He said into the mic. "I'm the prince. You're the princess." He smiled and placed the crown on my head.

I heard the crowd aww and I covered my face, blushing.

"Come here." Austin said and hugged me. I hugged him back, and then pulled away.

Robert ran over to us with a mic.

"Wasn't it perfect guys? I thought of the plan!" He bragged.

"Yes!" The crowd screamed.

"Okay, Austin. Keep doing your thing." Robert said and they hugged.

I waved bye and followed the guys backstage.

"See you guys later!" Austin said to is as we were leaving. He winked at me and I smiled.

"That was fun." I said and saw my uncle walk over to us.

"You guys are crazy." He said.

"Thanks." Robert smirked.

"Jasmin, can I talk to you?" My uncle asked and I nodded,

"sure." I said and followed him.

"Are you and Austin dating?" I had a feeling he would ask that. I sighed and nodded. "I thought you guys ended it?"

"We did, but we got back together." I shrugged. I knew he wasn't happy about it, but why did he care?

"Camila has been telling me that you've been rude to her."

I laughed, obviously finding this amusing,"how have I been rude?"

"She said you told her to stay away from Austin, and to not talk to him."

"Are you serious? She is the one that told me that! Yesterday. She told me not to date him or even look at him."

"Jasmin, don't lie."

"I'm not! You believe her over me?" I couldn't believe my uncle was doing this.

"Break up with him." He stated.

"No." I crossed my arms. "We like each other."

"I shouldn't have agreed to bring you here this summer. You're ruining this, and this is my job!"

Did he really just tell me that? He wished I wouldn't have come.

"Then I'll leave." I was trying not to cry, but it hurt hearing my uncle tell me this. My parents didn't want me to go on the trip with them, and now my uncle was wishing I never came.

"I didn't mean that." He said calmly.

"You said you shouldn't have agreed for me to come here.." I said,hearing My voice crack.

I waited for him to say something, but he stayed quiet.

"You know, I thought I had you. I thought you were the closest thing I had to family, but it seems that neither you not my parents want me around."

I walked away from him, and immediately started crying. I heard him call my name, but I ran. I felt myself bump into someone, and it was Camila.

"Aww, what a cry baby. What happened? Did Austin realize you're not worth it?"

I didn't even want to answer her. I wasn't going to waste my time on her. I walked away, and heard my name being called again, only this time, it was Alex.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked sounding concerned. "Whao, why are you crying? What happened?"

"Nothing, I have to get out of here." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm leaving the tour. I can't be here anymore. I'm not wanted."

"Jas, calm down. Tell me what's going on."

I bit my lip, trying to hold in my tears, but I couldn't. I started crying again, and Alex hugged me. I hugged him tightly, crying into his chest.

"My uncle said I'm ruining things. He said I shouldn't have come on tour. and he thought I threatened Camila, when she was the one that told me to stay away from Austin. Not only does he think I'm lying, but he doesn't want me here."

"You can't leave, though. Where would you go? You told us your parents aren't home."

"I'll figure something out."

"Austin wouldn't want you to leave, and neither would us."

"Where is Jasmin?" I recognized that voice. It was Austin. Alex slowly let go of me and turned around.

"Alex." He ran over to us,"hey, baby. I've been looking for you." He walked over to me, but frowned,"what's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

I nodded, trying to smile. "I'm fine. I was just feeling sick."

"Jasmin." Alex sighed, giving me a look. "Tell him."

"Alex, stop."

"Tell me what?"

I looked at Alex, praying he wouldn't say anything.

"She wants to leave."

"Alex!" I said again. Why couldn't he just stay quiet.

"I'm sorry, Jas, but I have to." He looked at Austin, and started telling him everything. I couldn't stay here any more. I ran out of the venue and went to the tour bus. My uncle probably didn't think I would leave, but I had to. I wasn't going to be a bother anymore. It broke my heart knowing I had to leave Austin, but I had to. I should have known this wasn't something I could handle.

New update!

Did you guys enjoy it?

Maybe not the ending.

Questions

1. Do you think Jasmin will actually leave the tour?

2. What are your thoughts on Rocco and Camila?

3. Should Alex have told Austin, or should he have stayed quiet ?

4. Favorite part?

5. #Ausmila or #Ausmin?

6. What should happen next ?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and of course, follow

Twitter: @AmeezyMyKing

I'm trying to update more frequently bc I start school soon. I start the 27th of this month. When do you guys start?

Just to let you guys know, I don't write the chapters in advanced, but I'll probably have to do that once I start school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...
73.3K 1K 45
auden a sweet innocent girl got sold to a man named alex at the age of 14 and had his child when she was 18. auden has never had a good life. she go...
22.6K 1.5K 73
Andy's finally back home. All of the problems that occurred between him and Connor was enough to make his aunt send him back to his parents. Though...
117K 2.7K 19
Needing to make sure their secret is safe calls for drastic measures. In this world, you never know who is your friend or foe, but staying in the cle...