Weak | S.R

By lastoftherealones

While on reassignment from the BAU, Spencer Reid teaches a Criminology class at a college in DC. Rushing to n... More

Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer | Allie
Allie
Spencer
Spencer
Spencer
Allie
Allie
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Allie

Spencer

9.3K 205 567
By lastoftherealones

"Alright, that's all the time we have for today! See you tomorrow!" I give a small wave, watching as the students get up out of their seats and make their way down the risers and out of the door.

Allie takes her time getting up. She's dressed in a pink velvet dress today.

She puts her bag over her shoulder and makes her way down the risers. The girl takes one quick glance at me as she makes her way across the floor. A small smile tugs at the corners of her mouth as she does and when she looks forward again, she drops the notebook in her arms. I watch as she bends at the waist to pick it up, my eyes landing on the curve of her ass. If the dress was just a little bit shorter, I'd be able to see her underwear.

I snap out of my trance as she stands upright, wondering if she did that on purpose.

Allie walks out of the room, not looking back at me again. I pull out my phone and send her a text message.

Me: Are you teasing me?

She replies within a few minutes, probably having made it to her next class.

Allie: now, what would make you think that?

Me: You 'accidentally' dropping your notebook like that!

Allie: oh, please!! i'd never tease you

Never is completely false. I'm convinced she's been teasing me all week. She's been wearing outfits everyday that have proven to be a distraction to me. Short skirts, crop tops... she even wore a bustier on Wednesday, and a purple mesh shirt with a black bra underneath yesterday.

Before I can type back a reply, another text message comes through.

Allie: are you still stumbling upon fran's coffee house tonight?

I couldn't forget even if I tried. Allie is playing in an open mic tonight at a local coffee shop.

Me: Of course. I invited Penelope and Luke out for coffee, so we'll be stumbling upon it together. Is that alright?

Allie: the more the merrier! I'll see you there 💞💝💘💕💖

Allie: can I come by your place afterwards?

Me: Please do! I miss you. 💜

I've been missing her all week. I haven't seen her outside of class since Sunday morning.

Allie: i miss you, too 💟💞💗💕💖 I'll see you after, then?

Me: See you after!

After work, I head home and spend the few hours I have left going over Monday's lesson plans. I decide to leave early and walk around the area until Allie is about to start. Penelope, Luke, and I meet back at the coffee shop.

When we walk in, she's getting set up. A small amplifier with an acoustic-electric guitar plugged into it. She looks up when she hears the bell on the door ring and a giant smile takes over her lips. I shoot her a smile right back before she goes back to putting things together.

I take a peek at the menu and order a large coffee and a slice of banana bread. Sitting down in a booth, Luke and Penelope sit on one side while I sit on the other. Our table faces right toward the small platform where Allie is going to perform. A perfect view.

She's changed clothes. The dress she had on earlier is long gone. She's traded it out for light blue jeans and a white shirt with red hearts all over it and a red collar. Her hair hangs down in loose curls - not straightened like she usually wears it.

"I'm excited," Penelope smiles, looking at Allie, then back at me. "Have you heard her sing or play?" She asks quietly.

I shake my head. "No, well... once she was making me breakfast and I walked in on her singing and dancing." A small laugh escapes my lips as I think back to the not-so-distant memory. "I frightened her and she threw a spatula at my face. Not even threw, she whipped it at me!"

Both Luke and Penelope laugh.

Luke looks at me, a small smirk on his lips. "So, how are you guys doing? You dating now or...?"

"Yeah! Have you asked her to be your girlfriend?" The blonde beams, looking at me like I'm about to spill the biggest secret that the world has to offer.

"I...well, she asked me first."

Luke raises an eyebrow at me, and Penelope just asks, "She asked you?".

"She did,"

"Alright," Alvez shrugs, looking over at the waitress carrying our order.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Alright? What does that mean?"

"Nothing, Reid, it just means 'alright'."

I shake my head, knowing that there's something deeper. "No, you're profiling me and my relationship -- what did you mean?"

He sighs, but puts on a smile as the waitress sets our orders in front of us. We all thank her and she leaved before Luke continues talking. "Were you planning on asking her?"

"I...well, not yet. Not this early, but..." I fade out, looking up at him from under a furrowed brow. "Why?"

Penelope looks at him, also confused.

"Reid, I think she's falling a lot harder and faster for you than you are for her," He tells me. "She's young and naive, and... I just hope you don't take advantage of that."

"What?"

Penelope speaks up before I can say anything else. "Spencer wouldn't take advantage-"

"Why would you say that?" I ask him.

"Because it's easy to get caught up, alright?" He says, taking a peek back at Allie. "The way she smiled at you when you walked in, did you see it?"

I nod, looking back at him expectantly.

"Spencer, she loves you. And...if you don't feel the same way or don't grow to feel the same way, don't keep her hanging. Don't keep her around just for sex."

"He wouldn't do that, Luke." Penelope shakes her head, looking down at her coffee.

"Yeah," I agree.

"I don't think you would, I'm just pointing things out. I don't want either of you to get hurt, but...especially her."

I just shake my head and look back up at Allie. She's got a few other things set up around her. One looks like a synthesizer keyboard, and another is a small, flat black box with a ton of square buttons on it.

She starts hitting a few buttons, playing a beat, and uses her other hand to play on the synthesizer.

"Tell me why you gotta look at me that way.
You know what it does to me.
So baby, what you tryna say?
Lately, all I want is you on top of me
You know where your hands should be
So baby, won't you come show me?"

Allie finishes up that first song and starts talking into the microphone.

"Hello," She says with a laugh, tucking some hair behind her ears. "I'm Allie and I have one more song that I'm gonna play. It's called Stop Desire," The girl picks up the acoustic guitar, lightly strumming the strings to make sure it's in tune.

After the two song set, I'm left wondering if she chose those songs with me in mind. She sang and played beautifully, only fumbling over the placement of her fingers on the strings once when she looked up and made eye contact with me. She just laughed it off and continued playing as if nothing happened.

"Thanks for having me! My social media is on the purple cards pinned to the announcement board. Just for if you wanna keep up with my projects. Anyway, next up is a really cool girl named Alyssa!"

Some scattered clapping comes from around the small coffee house. I clap for her, trying to keep my smile to a minimum.

I stick around for a few minutes after Allie packs up and leaves, chatting with Penelope and Luke. I get a text message from her.

Allie: i'm in my car. can I head straight to your place? i packed a bag for the weekend 💞

"Well, I'm gonna head out. I have some things-" I start, only to be cut off by Luke.

"You're meeting her. We know," He chuckles.

Penelope flashes me a smile. "Let's all get together soon!"

I nod in agreement, giving the two a smile and a wave before heading out of the shop. I type a message back when I get outside.

Me: Oh, lovely! I'm leaving now, I'll meet you there.

I don't get a response back before I get into my car and head for my apartment. It's dark out by now. I get home and head inside, texting Allie to ask where she is.

Allie: hey, sorry! i had to make a quick stop. i saw somethings that i thought you'd like in a shop window. be there soon!

Huh. She got me a gift.

Me: Okay, I'll see you in a little bit!

I set out to tidy up a little bit more and light some candles around the apartment.

I hear the door open up behind me and turn to see Allie, poking her head in.

"Hi," She says with a smile. "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can," I make my way over to her, watching as she pushes open the door and steps inside.

She hands me a gift box with a ribbon wrapped around it, then a small bag with some tissue paper in it. "These are for you," Her bag is tossed onto the floor by the door and she gestures to the couch. "Come on! Open them!"

"Okay, okay! But first..." I set the bag and box down on the coffee table and turn back to face her, bringing my hands to her face and my lips to hers for a quick kiss. When I pull away, I give her a smile, running my thumb over her bottom lip. "You did a great job at the open mic. You're so talented... and you have a gorgeous voice."

A huge grin spreads across her lips. She blushes and looks down at my tie, bringing her hands to the knot and loosening it just a little bit. "Thank you," She doesn't look back up at me, just sets her hands on my shoulders. "Those songs kind of remind me of you, so..."

"Do they?" I raise an eyebrow at her. "Those songs were about love and sex, yeah?"

Her brown eyes meet mine and she nods, biting at her bottom lip. "Can you open the gifts I got you now?"

I chuckle and give her a nod, taking her hand and leading her to the couch to sit with me.

I open up the box first, undoing the ribbon and taking the lid off. It's a glass chess set. One set of pieces is cloudy, the other set is clear. The game board is glass as well. It's gorgeous.

"Allie, this...it's lovely. Thank you," I smile at her, setting a hand on her thigh.

"It was in the window and they had some sort of purple light strip around it, but they wouldn't sell it to me. I'll have to get you one, it made it look really magical. But I saw it and I thought of you, so...I had to get it."

"Do you play chess?" I ask her, looking down at the pieces.

"No, I don't know how," She says as I put the lid back on the box and set it on the coffee table. "Maybe you can teach me one day. We could even turn it into strip chess, if you want."

"That wouldn't be fair, I'd have all of my clothes on by the end of it!" I joke, shooting a smile at her.

"Shut up and open the other one," She smiles and rolls her eyes at me.

I pick up the small gift bag and take out the tissue paper before reaching in and grabbing what feels like fabric wrapped in tissue paper.

I unwrap it, finding light pink mesh lingerie and a silky, red romper with lace trim. My first thought is 'what am I going to do with these?', but then I realize that she wants to wear them for me. When I look up, she pulls her shirt up and off, tossing it aside and leaving her torso completely bare. My heart starts to race a little bit when she stands up and kicks off her shoes. She undoes the button and zipper of her jeans before pushing them and her underwear down, stepping out of them and kicking them aside.

She reaches down and grabs the pink set of lingerie, slipping on the underwear first, then the bra.

She sits down on my lap, facing me with one leg on either side of me. Her hands run through my hair, down my neck, and to my tie. Allie undoes it and tosses it on the couch before bringing her lips to mine. I respond immediately, kissing her back and letting her slip her tongue into my mouth. She's taking charge and I'm loving every second of it.

She leaves a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck, where she starts lightly sucking. My hands move to her hips, rubbing circles into her skin with my thumbs. I roll my hips upward, grinding against her to create the friction I'm needing. It earns a small moan from her.

She pulls back and brings her hands to my face, looking down at me and brushing my hair back with her fingers. "Spencer, hey..." She looks nervous.

"What's wrong, Allie?" I look back up at her, meeting her gaze.

"Nothing, I just..." She bites her bottom lip. "I love you, Spence."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
239K 10.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
872K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
795K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...