CLICHÉD

By klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... More

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-14

5.6K 213 259
By klliknow

C-14

My stomach grumbles as I walk out of our classroom. I smack my head as I regret the decisions I've made in life.

Why did I run away earlier?

I smack my forehead once more when I remembered my foolishness.

"G'day mate! We're back- oh, who is she?"

Oh no.

I immediately hide behind Minho.

"Shit," Minho mutters. "What are you doing here?" He asks the two men standing in front of us.

I guess their names are Chris and Changbin.

I peek from Minho's back and immediately retreat when I see the men in black looking at me too. My heartbeat quickens and I can almost hear it thudding.

Why am I like this? They're Minho's friends, so they're not gangsters like what the rumours say... but I still feel so nervous.

"Oh, I see. Is she the girl?" the blond one asks while the shorter boy just smirks.

I can't take the awkward atmosphere anymore so I let go of Minho's hand and walks back.

"Hey... I'll go now. See y-you in class!" I didn't wait for his reply and I hurriedly fly out of the rooftop.

I know they're not bad people because they're Minho's friends, but they still make me feel so nervous. Their auras are just so intimidating, especially with their all-black outfits.

Stupid me! They might not approve of me as a candidate to be Minho's friend now.

What have I done?

Minho ends up not going to class so I had to endure the rest of the afternoon class overthinking. It feels weird not having a seatmate because I got so used to his presence beside me.

As I was walking, I spot Felix and Seungmin sitting on the bench. Felix saw me and waves.

"Oi, Y/n!"

"Hello, Felix!" I wave back and didn't bother greeting Seungmin to not disturb him because he has his earphones on and is reading a book.

"Come here." He scoots closer to Seungmin and pats the space next to him excitedly.

"Oh, alright." I giggle at his enthusiasm. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing serious, I'm just saving some memes." He shows me his phone. "What's serious is what I'm about to tell you. Guess what?"

"What?"

"We're friends now! Isn't that great?" He smiles brightly.

"Really?" I point to myself. "Y-You want m-me as your friend?"

"Of course! Who wouldn't want a soft girl like you as their friend, right Seungmin?"

"Huh?" Seungmin looks confused when Felix nudges him.

"I said Y/n is our friend now."

"Did you ask Jisung for permission- ow!" he hisses when Felix accidentally stepped on his foot.

"Well, don't mind Seungmin. Smart people are usually weird," Felix chuckles.

"What about Jisung?"

"That's nothing, just some stupid bro code that held us back for so long. We genuinely want to be friends with you, so do you accept the offer?" He grins.

I smile at him in return. "Of course!"

"As a token of our friendship, I'll give you one of my beloved cheese sticks and sausages."

I accept his present with both hands. "Thank you, Felix."

"Let me have some!" Seungmin says after recovering from his foot ache.

"No, it's all mine!" Felix shields the paper bag as if his life depends on it.

"Just one, you're so unfair!"

"It's my sausage! Why are you touching my sausage?"

"What the heck, Felix?!" Seungmin looks disgusted as he scoots as far as possible.

I chuckle at their childish banter and take that as my cue to leave. "See you tomorrow!"

I'm happy that I made new friends, but my smile falls when I'm alone once again. I sigh as I pass by the locker area, wondering where Minho is.

I sigh again when I remembered that I have to go home alone because Jisung's mother is sick so he's taking care of her.

I reached the gate and was about to walk out when I felt a tug by the hem of my shirt. I look behind and I saw the guy that I've been thinking about since lunch break.

"Hey," Minho says.

"Um, hey."

"Are you walking home?" he asks and I nod. "Okay, let's go." He starts pulling me and I didn't even bother to stop him because I got used to it.

"Where to?" I ask him.

"My house," he says and I almost tripped.

"W-What?"

He smirks. "I'll take you home tonight."

"Eh?!"

"You heard me."

"I- I can't... I don't..."

"I'm just kidding. I'll walk you home, alright?" He shakes his head at my nervous state.

For a moment, we're just walking with our hands glued together and no one's talking. Finally, I got the courage to speak.

"I'm sorry I ran off earlier."

"It's fine."

I stop walking and so does he. We face each other and I look up at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I just got really intimidated and nervous. I promise I'm not thinking that they're bad guys... They're strangers though..." I look down in shame.

"Hey, look at me." Minho lifts my chin so that I'm directly looking in his eyes. My heart races at his sudden touch.

"It's not your fault that you got scared and you don't have to be sorry. It's their fault for showing up like grim reapers unannounced." He chuckles. "But trust me, they're not like what people have been saying. The rumours make them sound like cool people but they're really just dorks when you get to know them."

"Really?" I ask him in intrigue and he nods at me. "I believe in you," I admit as my cheeks flush.

"I know." He smiles at me, and for the first time, it reaches his eyes.

He just opened up to me and it made me happy.

We reached my house and he walks me up to the gates.

"Thank you for walking me home, Minho."

He ruffles my hair and walks off. I stare at his figure with a smile as he got farther and farther.

Minho's ears are so red. Is he sick? I hope he's not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.6K 10
we grew up together, but our paths are meant to be apart from each other.
635K 38.9K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.4K 698 41
"This only happens when I'm around you." Changbin, as a last resort agrees to be in a fake relationship with a total stranger. How long can they keep...
104K 1.4K 47
@l.felix has requested to follow you accept | decline