Raura:R5 and the songwriter

Par sanpace24

This is a story about how a non aspiring songwriter lives a dream....how she meets new people and how her lif... Plus

Introduction
1:the phone call
2:Scream
3: Ticket to dreams
4:Driver
5:Handshake
6: Novel
7:L.A. L.A baby
8:R5 home
9: Teacher(s)
10: Classes
11:Rydel's Birthday
12:Hangover
13:Writer's block
15:Messy Hair
16: Movie marathon
17:Tour bus
18:Pass Me By
19: Quick turn
20:Holiday home
21: I Believe
22:Storm
23:November 29
24:Prank
25:Caterpillar
26: Back Home
27: Right Words
28:New Ladder
29:One Moment
30:Mean Sister
31:Monkey Gang
32:Ask Me
33:Finale
Epilogue
News (Important!)
Sequel's Out

14:New Member

316 7 0
Par sanpace24

A story that speaks to me.
A choir that sings to me.
A saying that said I will be
A fire that rages up in me.

I wrote in my song book and closed it. No it's not a song. It's just something I thought. It's absolutely childish piece of writing. But I just felt writing it. I believe in one thing, that whenever I like something, I should write it. It may not end up in big deal but I just know that thing was once in my mind.

Speaking of mind, I still have my studies to do. Our homeschool teacher is really good. I thought she would be a lenient teacher who would just take our studies very lightly just cause we are stars. But Ms. Jones believe in what she teaches.

Rocky is still not here. He is 25 minutes late. We were supposed to work on some tunes today. But honestly I expect this from him. He is always late. And I know he will be there in, let me see....5...4...3...2...1. And the door opened.

"Sorr..."

"Save it. Rocky this is going on since last month. You are always late. What do u do? "

"It's nothing Laur. I promise"

"Rocky...."

"Alright .....I've been meeting up with this girl....."

"Aaaaaaaaaa.... Rocky's got a girlfriend"

Rocky face palmed himself. He knew what was gonna happen. There was a earthquake in the Lynch mansion. Everyone one came running to the practice room except Ross, he was filming 'My friend Dahmer' today. Everyone shot him him with dozens of questions.

He then shouted "stoooooop.....guys she is not my girlfriend"

Everybody calmed down and he continued, " I've been meeting up with her but she don't want to date a celebrity, specially a rockstar. Her elder sister dated Lee Allerton, lead singer of Frames. Because of all the tours, interviews and fame, he couldn't give her time, and it ended up in a really bad break up."

Everyone was speechless when Stormie came and gave him hug. Rocky just remained in that hug for few minutes when R5 and me gave each other looks and nodded.

"We can quit the band Rocky" Riker said giving him a slight Pat on the back.

"Are you crazy. No, no one is quitting." Rocky said raising his voice. " Guys music is way more important to me and you all are more important than music. Just stop whatever that is going in your mind."

"Will you be okay bro?" Rydel asked

"Hey I'm fine. And besides, Laura is looking so eager to write about all this"

I started looking my feet in embarrassment. Was it that clear on my face?

"Okay stop being shy and get that song book. We have a song to write." He told me and I quickly grabbed my song book. And sat on the couch. When I heard a familiar sound.

"Not without me"

Ross came throwing his bag on the couch which apparently hit my foot.

"Hey" I said annoyingly

"I am so not sorry." Ross said casually

"Yeah there is a big ego inside that large head of yours."I mocked

"Oh well at least my head smaller than your belly"

"Okay that's it" I jumped on him and we started fighting. It has been happening alot since last month. We fight on silly things. But most of the time we laugh after our fight. Today is not one of them. Rocky pushed us away from each other before we become murderers. I was not able to stand him anymore so I grabbed my song book and marched from the practice room to the living room and switched on the TV to watch some cool movies. I was killing the buttons on the remote to find one channel that could amuse me at least 1%. When I was forwarding the channels I felt a hand on my shoulder

"Sorry I shouldn't have done and said that. Sorry!"

"Ross do you have to be such a jerk"

"Hey being a jerk is part of the rockstar image"

"You know can't be jerk and stop copying dialogues from camp Rock"

"That means you forgive me?" He asked with hopeful eyes

"Of course. I have to write a song with you, I can't stay mad even if I want to"

"Well that's the spirit because we are one hour late" Rocky said. For how long was he there? I just laugh and we 3 went to the practice room. Ross sat on the piano seat and Riker grabbed his black acoustic guitar and we started writing a song. They played some tunes and I started suggesting words about situation. They helped me out with 'guys feelings' because Hello I'm a girl. So at last we finished the song and it was time to sing the song with the whole team.

"Baby give it all up, up, I'd give it all up,
If I can't be with you!
All of this stuff sucks, yeah all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And,
No Oscar,
No Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine the sky ain't blue,
If I can't be with you!"

We finished our practice and went to the dinning area. And they all started giving a full menu to Rocky that he could make for us. Why are they bothering to do that? The most complicated dish that Rocky can make is peanut butter and jelly.

"Yes sir.....yeah thank you sir...." Ryland came opening the front door.

"Hey Ryland.....you seem happy....did you get a gig? Rydel asked looking at him.

"More like gigs.....and it's not just me"

"What do you mean?"Riker asked excitedly

"Guys I am the opening act of all the concerts of R5 all over the wooorrrrllllddd" Ryland said like making a huge announcement. Yeah he did make a huge announcement. R5 is going on world tour. Everyone group hugged.

" Okay guys our first performance is next Saturday in Cali ,San Francisco...and we leave for San Juan, Puerto Rico two days after." Ryland informed.

"Guys but I don't have clothes to wear, how will I shop for so many days in less than a week" Rydel said making a crying puppy face.

"O come on Rydel,  you will shop in each and every corner of the country so you will have clothes anyway. Just pack for Puerto Rico and you are sorted" Rocky commented and everybody laughed.

"Okay I'm calling carpenter." Ross said picking his phone

"Why?"I asked.

"We need a new bunk. Aren't you gonna come?"

"I was not expecting it"

"Hey you are part of the band and a family now, you surely are coming." Rocky said giving me a side hug.

"Slow down Ross I booked a new bus. It is bigger and has 10 bunks and a dog bed." Ryland said

"Ok I have questions
First:why 10 banks we are 6 + Laura thats 7
Second: why a dog bed
And third: ah..ah.. I don't know three questions sounds good" Riker said and we rolled our eyes. Classic Riker.

"1:Guess what mom-dad are coming with us
  2: about th....." He was cut off by the opening of door, Mark and Stormie were back.

"About the dog bed.... surprise!!!!" Stormie said pulling out a basket with a black pug.

Everyone was so happy and started suggesting names to the pug. And I was not.

While they were so engrossed in playing with the new member, Ross noticed I was not there with them. He looked at me and asked shaking his head what happened. I just shook my head in no and went up to my room. After a while there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said and Ross came in.

"What happened Laur?"

"If I say, you'll laugh at me"

"Okay I'll try not to. Just tell me"

"I'm scared of dogs" I said looking straight at my feet

"So what? Do you know what I'm scared of? Storms. And I know that is stupid. Okay wait for 2 mins" he walked out the door and came back with the new pug. I jumped on the bed.

"Ross take that thing out of here"

"Laura trust me. Come sit" he said sitting down on my bed with the dog on his laps.

"No way. I'm not coming there"

"Laura please trust me. Come on" he said while grabbing my hand. I sat beside him, terrified to the core.

"Now pet him" he said

"I'm not gonna do that"

"Laura" he grabbed my hand and made it touch the dog's back.

"See he is doing nothing"

"Yeah" slowly my fear just went down.

"Now take him" he said while keeping the dog in my laps.

"Oh no, this too much, Ross please take him back."

"Hey hey hey, he'll do nothing just keep petting him"

I did what Ross said. He is pretty harmless. I just kept petting him.

" Do you have a name for this bad boy?" he asked pointing towards the dog.

"Does Vader sound good?"

" OMG yes, that's a great name." Rydel came bursting in my room followed by rest of the family.

"Were you all eavesdropping?"

"Well technically yes " Ryland said while taking Vader in his arms.

"Okay so whose hungry? " Stormie asked

" Me" everyone shouted. Stormie laughed and everyone went out of my room except Ross and Vader. We started playing with Vader and taught him some tricks. Ross really helped me to get over my fear.
After some time I went down stairs in the kitchen to help Stormie and I saw Mark and Riker there.

"Any help?"

"No Laur, just call everyone to the dinning table."

"Yes ma'am"

I went around and call Everyone to the dinning table. And started to find Rydel. I went all around the house and finally found her in practice room reading MY SONG BOOK.

"Delly, what are you doing, I told you not to touch my book."

"Okay before you bash me out, when did you write this song?"

She asked me giving me my book.

"Wildside, I wrote it when I was 10 I guess"

" It looks great, please sing it."

"No Ryd.."

"Please Laur please"

" I swear I'll kill you if you laughed"

"Okay, now sing"

I sat down on couch and started singing.

[Laura:]
My heart is racing
Can't stop this feeling
My ground is shaking
Oh
I wanna let go, go crazy
Dance on the ceiling
My world is waiting
Oh

Rydel sat beside me taking my song and started singing with me

[Laura and Rydel:]
Don't wanna stop
Give up.
I want it all
'Cause I just ain't had enough
Keep up
We're gonna show the world
That there's just no stopping us
No one can hold us back
We're gonna break the rules
Can't hold us back
We're gonna light the fuse
In us

[Both:]
I'm living on the wildside, wildside
No telling what I might find, might find
No stopping 'cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh, ooh.
On the wildside, wildside
So ready now it's my time, my time
No stopping 'cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh, ooh

Riker came in and saw us singing. He smiled at us and grabbed his guitar and started playing music.

He tried to make some tunes and we helped him. While he was playing all the R5 members came in Rocky picked up his guitar, Ratliff sat on the drum seat and  Ross placed his hands on the synthesizer keys. We all started jamming

[Rydel:]
I used to think that
Good things were so bad
No need to hold back
Not me, no more
I'm walking this road
I'm taking control
My heart can't say "No"

[Both:]
I'm living on the wildside, wildside
No telling what I might find, might find
No stopping 'cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh, ooh.
On the wildside, wildside
So ready now it's my time, my time
No stopping 'cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh, ooh.

Stormie and Mark came in with Vader

[Laura:]
Don't wanna live my life
By design
Locked inside,
Break out

[Rydel:]
Break the rules
Light the fuse
Something new
That's right

[Laura:]
I'm living on the wildside,
No telling what I might find,
No stopping 'cause it feels right

[Both:]
I'm living on the wildside, wildside
No telling what I might find, might find (might find)
No stopping 'cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh, ooh
(Oh, I'm living) on the wildside, wildside
So ready now it's my time, my time
No stopping 'cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh, ooh

I'm living on the wildside, wildside

"Whooooo, that was fun" Rocky said

"I know right, let's do it again," Ratliff said

" No, you are not, lunch's is on the table, jam as much as you want after that"Stormie instructed

"Okay Mom" Ratliff said. It looks so cute when Ratliff call Stormie 'mom'. Stormie is such a nice lady.
___________________________________________
Hey peeps!
A very Happy New year. It's going to be the mostly important new year for me. I'll give my college entrance exams, give my High School finals , Will go to college. I hope it's happiest year of your life. I have my biggest exam on 10 Jan. Please pray for me. It's honestly about life and death. Also I have changed the cover of this book. One of my own creations . Check it out and tell me how is it.Thank you
I'll try to post soon
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.5K 623 44
all about your favorite rockstars... R5. here you can find all my imagines, preferences, one shots etc. and they are all your choice. whatever you co...
882K 8.9K 200
This book will have R5 preferences! © Ashley_R5er 2014 All Rights Reserved
3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
12.4K 375 14
(In this story, Ross is 1 1/2, and the rest are they're real age in real life. xP) The amazing R5. They perform brilliantly on stage, and know how to...