Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

Life Changing
The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
β™₯β™₯Author's Note!!!β™₯β™₯
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

Anything Could Happen

835 40 9
By Infinite_Dawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so the chapter was really long so I just went ahead and split it but there will be different parts ok? So I'm loving this story so far...I'm working on my other books...but one I'm trying to think what I could do so that's why for the slow update for that as well as the others but I'm still updating just wait a see! Ok I'm done talking here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day-

We all meet at Erza's house and I brought Levi along. "Oh my goodness Levi looks so adorable." Erza said lifting him up. He giggled.

"Ok so we've decided to spend the night there. There's a beautiful hotel and spa there so we already have rooms." Levy said.

"I can't wait!" Yukino clapped.

"Yea it's gonna be very relaxing." Lis said.

"I hope I brought a lot diapers, and formula...and his medicine." I said.

"Lucy calm down if we don't have that much I brought more." Sting said showing me a bag of things I had named.

"Thank God your so reliable Sting." I said in relieve.

He smirked. "Stop smirking like an idiot Levi's watching." I said.

"Your no fun Lucy." He pouted.

"Whatever." I said.

"Ok so were going now or what?" Gajeel asked throwing his arm around Levy.

"Yea we're going. Come along." We followed Erza into her garage.

"Holy shit Erza how many cars do you have!?" Jellal shouted.

"Oh yea...I would say 5. And this two will be ours." She pointed.

They were a big black Cadillac and big white one, sliver rims, and tinted windows. Is there enough sits anyway? "First car will be me Jellal Sting Lucy Levi Natsu Rogue and  Lisanna. Second car is Gajeel Levy Yukino Gray and Juvia. Got it!"

"Yep."

"Sting can you help me with Levi's car seat?" I asked.

"Yea sure." We placed the seat into the middle of the seat and made sure that everything was hooked up.

I placed Levi in the seat who struggled so hard not to get in. Finally I was able to buckle him in. I had to get in last because we had to push the seats up for Natsu Lis and Rogue.

When Natsu got in his hand gazed over mine and I looked at him. He smiled sweetly. I heard a growl. I turned and looked past Levi's car seat and Sting growled at Natsu.

I ignored it because it was pure nonsense. I finally was able to get in. Then I noticed the that Lis boyfriend was on one side and the guy that liked her was on the other side. What a love triangle? I smiled. But what about me and my predicament, I'm Sting's baby mama he's in love with me and then Natsu made out with me and I allowed it! He's in love with me...I'm seeing it...but I'm listening to what Lis said so she doesn't get mad at me...my heart is screaming at me saying "I LOVE YOU NATSU!!!"

But the other side is saying "GO FOR STING INSTEAD!!!"

It's all Sting's fault I fell for him. But it's my fault for that pink head idiot the guy I loved from the very beginning...Natsu.

"We're here!!!" Erza yelled.

"Damnit Erza don't yell!!!" Natsu yelled.

She took her shoe off and threw it at Natsu. Bulleyes right between the eye. "How long was the ride?" I asked.

"Maybe 2 to 3 hours I suppose." Jellal said.

So I was talking in my head for that long? Sting went ahead and took Levi out and took her bag mine and his bag as while.

"I'll take him." Rogue said. I was surprise.

"Uhh...sure." Sting said.

Sting handed Levi to Rogue. Rouge held him up and then put him on his side. Levi turned himself and began to touch his face. "Un...cle Ro-gue." I looked at Sting fast. He laughed.

"Seems like Levi made a new friend." Lis said standing beside me.

I chuckled. "I guess so." I said.

Levi started climbing up Rogue's head and now had his legs around his neck. "He's really good with kids huh Lis?" She looked at me and then at Rogue.

"...yea." She said smiling at Rogue who smirked back at her.

1 hour later-

We had already got in our rooms. I was in the same as Erza Levi of course and Lisanna. And the others were in another room. But we were all getting changed into our bathing suits in the same room.

"So Levi are you ready to go?" I asked her.

His arms came up it was like he was grabbing the air. I smiled. "I guess that means yes." I said. I put on a open-knit tunic but it showed my bright bikini. I put my sunglasses on my head and my hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Shall we?" Yukino said putting her hands on her hips.

"Hell ya!" Levy replied.

He went ahead and started walking to the lobby area where for some reason there was a whole bunch of guys. Our guys were sitting on the couches, it seemed like that were waiting on us for a while/

"Juvia and others hope you didn't wait long." Juvia said.

The guys looked at us for a moment. "Nah if was worth the wait." Sting said.

I blushed. Levi giggled. "Daddy's weird!" He cheered. We all laughed at this.

"Well come on boys we came here to have fun didn't we?" Erza said.

They stood up. And with no questions asked we started walking to Ryuuousai Land. There we stood at the front gate. My eyes were in amazed state I've never been to a Water Park before. But I thought it was nice because it was inside.

Levi gasped. "Slide! Slide!" He cheered almost jumping out of my arms.

"No Layla you can't." I said. He gave me the puppy eyes. How did he even know how to do that!?

"Fine."

"AYE!" He shouted.

"But only the little baby slide at the kitty pool." I said.

"I can take him to the slide." Rogue said.

"That's very kind of you Rogue I'll go with you." Lis said eagerly. I looked at Lis.

What are you doing? I mouthed to her.

I want to get to know Rogue better...cause I'm...breaking up with Natsu.

Breaking up...with...Natsu? I took in what she said. Thought about it for a while. Looked at Rogue...and his face was red.

Lis looked at me. Who will pick Lucy...Sting? Or Natsu?

I gasped as my face turned a deep shade of red. She's helping me.

"Your cool with this right Natsu?" Gray asked.

"Uhh." He looked at me and to the three people that were walking and back at Gray. He smirked.

"Yea I'm cool with it as long as Lis is happy." He said.

"Well...bye!" Levy shouted dragging Gajeel away.

"Wait! Where are you taking me!?" Gajeel shouted.

"The aquarium of course!" Levy cheered.

"Lets ride the slide together Gray-sama!" Juvia cheered happily.

Juvia then dragged Gray before he could accept or decline.

"Erza how about we go to the pool I want to ask you something." Jellal said.

"W-What?"  She asked confused and blushing.

"Just come on." Jellal said smirking. He picked her up over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" She squealed as she hit Jellal's back.

"Ouch your heavy handed. " Jellal said.

"Lucy! Help me!" She cried as she was taken away by Jellal.

"Well...since it's just the 4 of us left lets walk around together." Yukino assisted.

"Yea I think that's a good idea." Natsu said.

Something seemed off about Natsu. "Yea this will be fun." Sting said. Then his arms came around my bear stomach causing me to twitch.

"...right Lucy?" He said nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"Uhh...I-I have to go to the bathroom!" I yelled. I wiggled out of Sting's grasp.

"Yukino you're coming with me too!" I grabbed her wrist and ran to the bathroom.

"Why do I have to go!?" She shouted. And we left the guys confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys are really reading I'm working hard just for you guys....it's kind hard know because I started school sooooo kind of harder but that's ok because I'll keep my spirits up!!!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 546 27
More Pokemon Oneshots. More variety of ships. Make sure to check out the first book too :)
25.8K 271 7
Subaru x Yui. MY VERY FIRST FANFIC SO PLZ DON'T HATE ME. IDK if it's good but I like it. I hope you enjoy! XD
12.6K 457 15
Some Countries who belong in EU, and UN decided to come visit the countries from ASEAN. While talking they were blinded by a bright light that transp...
8.3K 53 25
just some oneshot of Lord Eclipse X servant Sun and this is my favorite ship.