Broken Wings

Von Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " Mehr

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 35

17 8 0
Von Christellemakary

I was really scared , my stomach was hurting from stress . I wasn't ready at all for that meeting , what I am going to if they started to fight in front of me ? What if she started yelling at us ? My head was spinning and I looked horrible, my face was all red from crying and my hair is a mess .

We were silent all the way to his house , both drowned in our thoughts. It isn't an easy situation for both of us .

We finally have arrived, Alex parked right in front the main door . His house is very beautiful and modern , there was two cars parked next to Alex's car . One of them looks a lot like Ben's car , that coward , I thought to myself.

My heart was beating very fast , Alex held my hand and pressed it, as if he knows what I am feeling , he opened the door house with his keys . And I started to imagine his Wife's face when she sees me.

The house looks very nice and organized. There was a lot of rooms but Alex went straight to the living room , there was nobody there although the TV was on . Alex started calling her name but there was no answer.

He didn't give up , we went upstairs and our hands are still holding.

" Alex let me wait for you here please " I begged him .

I didn't want to go to their bedroom and I was praying she would be asleep . Alex opened the room's door and there was the biggest shock of my entire life :
Jessica and Ben were both naked in front of us .

My world has stopped for a second . A tear came out from my face without me realizing it. What hurts most ? To see your ex boyfriend who was less than an hour ago telling you that you're his , in bed naked with another woman or to see the love of your life getting hurt in front of your eyes and there's nothing you can do about it ?

"Daddyyyyyy " Carl's voice killed the silence that was filling the room .
He jumped into Alex's arms and started crying , he didn't understand what was happening . Poor boy , does he deserve to see that dirtiness?

Alex hugged him so tight and rubbed his back.

" It's okay baby , he said , let's put you back to sleep "

"Nooooo " shouted the little boy " Who is that man daddy ? And what  is he doing with mommy? "  

My heart hurts so badly. This picture will stay in that boy's mind forever.

Jessica covered herself with the bed sheets and ran to her son .
" baby he's just a friend I was ..."

" you are a liarrr " the little boy shouted again .

" you kept telling me that daddy doesn't love us and he will leave us if you divorce" he took a break from crying and added " you don't love us "
Carl  hugged Alex as if he understood  what his dad was going through.
Alex gave his wife a poisonous look then looked again at Carl:

" Let's put you back to bed little man" Alex said , he then turned to Jessica and said :

" you have less than an hour to leave this house and we will meet in courts ".

He then looked at Ben as if was going to kill him , Ben instead was looking at me , I went to him and said :

" The wisest decision that I've I ever took  was leaving you Ben " then I turned my back and followed Alex .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
173K 4.6K 75
A church girl has a one night stand with the Drug Lords son. Could the next a sequence of unfortunate events brings them together? Inspo: "if I'm no...
82 10 10
"Its weird how two people can go from being strangers to best friends to enemies so quick. I mean its heartbreaking how easy it is to just move on. I...
178 0 14
"I have always felt that life is a solitary journey, that we are each on a train, riding through our hours, our days, our years. We get on alone, we...