Two Sided

By taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... More

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpter 26

2K 103 37
By taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

Jungkook maneuvered through the crowd stuck to Sejin's arm. The bigger man held out his arm to push some people out of the way, most people not even sparing them a second glance. They passed the VIP sections, heading to the one that Jungkook recognized as Bighit's. When they got closer, he realized theirs was different from the one that he had. There was a white wall that slid closed in front of the opening, acting as a door.

Sejin walked up to it an knocked. The door slid open, revealing the nice small room. A man with dark grey hair was seated on a seat conversing with another male that Jungkook recognized as Jaebum. They whispered back and forth, not paying attention to him.

Even so, Jungkook looked away to prevent them from seeing his face. Sejin walked past the couch and knocked on the wall again. Sejin's walkie-talkie went off and a static voice broke through.

"You can enter, he's getting out of the shower." Jungkook smiled up at Sejin sweetly and the man smiled back at him. The wall -or what Jungkook thought was a wall- opened like a door, revealing a darkly lit room.

The two walked in and Jungkook took the time to glance around. There was a bed with dark purple and black covers, a dark neon purple light hanging on the wall near the bed, another door, which Jungkook presumed was the shower, a small couch and one nightstand near the bed.

"When you are finished please knock on the door so I know to escort you back." Sejin reached out and caressed Jungkook's cheek. "I feel bad for your fiancé, though. I'll make sure he doesn't question your whereabouts-"

"That's fine," Jungkook spoke out in a sultry voice, gently taking Sejin's hand from his face. "I need to satisfy myself somehow."

Sejin nodded and exited the room,, closing the door behind him. Jungkook walked in further, his hands resting in front of him. Whoever the man, or woman, was that he was meeting would tell him things he needed to know whether they wanted to or not. If they gave him any lip he'd just stick the gun to their pelvis and threaten the life of their genitals.

He sat on the bed and smoothened the covers beneath him, the silk running softly across his fingertips. He strummed his fingers against the covers and sighed, flopping back and laying down on the comfortable bed until the door opened and he shot up, eyes widening at the pink hair that was revealed.

"Sorry, I wanted to make sure I was clean," the soft voice said as his eyes made crescents when he smiled.

Jungkook gulped. "It's fine."

Jimin dried off his pink hair with a towel and tossed it onto the small couch. He had loose sweatpants hanging from is hips, his v-line and toned tummy showing proudly. He walked over to jungkook and sat next to him, reaching out and grabbing the collar of Jungkook's blazer. "Sejin didn't scare you, did he?"

"Of course not. It's not the first time a stranger's approached me."

Jimin chuckled and leaned back. "You're quite a looker."

Does he not recognize me?! Is it the poor lighting? "I guess you could say that...." Jungkook gulped and bit his lip. His goal was most definitely not to sleep with Jimin. It was to get as much information out of him as he could. He leaned over and pressed his hand against Jimin's bare bicep, causing the older male to look at him with a sweet smile. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course," Jimin said sweetly.

"It's my first time....in a while," Jungkook whispered out, his hand sliding down diagonally, running down Jimin's chest. "Are......you a top or bottom...?"

Jimin's cheeks turned a rosy pink and he looked away, licking his lips. "I-I can be either, really. Um...what is, uh...what are you comfortable with?"

Jungkook looked up at his face, hand stopping at his waist. "I'd rather not do all the work so I'd prefer being beneath you." He held eye contact as his index finger dipped beneath the band of his sweats. "Is that okay with you?"

Jungkook was mentally screaming in his head. He could feel how he was stiff and he hoped he didn't look as uncomfortable as he felt, because he needed to get this over and done with. But he couldn't just flat out two Jimin who he was unless he wanted a bullet to the head.

Jimin nodded his head. Jungkook leaned in closer, lips hovering over Jimin's jaw. He stopped, grinning to himself. "Honestly...I've never been a big fan of K-pop in itself or their idols... I'm here on some researching business." Say you're a reporter or something. He slid his finger out from his sweats and glided it up his body until it was resting under his chin, turning his head to look at him. "Think that....you could help me with my research before we start?"

"R-research?"

"Mhm. It's not that hard, honestly. I just....I have a friend who works under Bighit. I haven't heard from them in a while and was just wondering if they've sent trainees away or something...I'm a secret reporter, and my husband takes care of the things I find out. He's a lawyer, and a good one. If you guys ever run into a bustle, he'll definitely be able to get you out," he lied between his teeth, hoping he didn't sound too fake or off putting.

Jimin gulped and licked his lips, eyes fluttering shut. "I can't really say-"

"I won't tell anyone," jungkook pouted. "If I can't find what happened to him then I'll have to tell that he disappeared under you guys. Other than that, i have An oath that work swears me to not tell a soul. I can't leak anything...you can trust me." He felt disgust crawl up his throat before pressing a sweet kiss to Jimin's flawless neck, hearing the other hitch a breath. "You don't need to tell me where. I just-"

"Th-the trainees aren't sent anywhere. Bighit's planning something that costs a lot of money, s-so they can't afford to do that," Jimin breathed out, one of his hands resting on Jungkook's lower back. Jungkook grinned and pulled away, eyes shining.

"Oh? Is there suppose to be a big party?"

Jimin shook his head. "N-no. Someone big in the company..." Jimin started to hesitate and Jungkook frowned. He reached over and set his hand on the crotch of Jimin's pants, wanting to gag at what he was doing, gently pressing down on him and urging him to continue. "..i-is about to retire. They're a-also planning the the...the celebration for one of the biggest tasks to be ended."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone's been marked for a really long time....and Bighit is taking the matter into their own hands to get rid of them."

"What about that famous Idol? Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to the side. "I've heard that he's the best at it. He was the special guest tonight, wasn't he?"

Jimin groaned as Jungkook moved his hand a little. "Bighit isn't on the best terms with Kim. They want to do it themselves and they have someone specifically for the job."

Jungkook nodded while biting his lip. So even though V was still with Bighit, they didn't trust him? That didn't make any sense. "He must be sad..."

"Not really..." Jimin gulped and gripped Jungkook's wrist. "Taehyung doesn't know his limits a-and...and- god- Bighit gave him one job and he screwed up on it."

"Mr. Kim Taehyung messed up?" Jungkook questioned.

"His task was this boy. Nothing special to him," Jimin breathed as Jungkook's hand palmed him. "Took him weeks to kill him..it should've, at least. He didn't kill him. Let him live. Bighit's persistent about this kid...he's ordinary but special- fuck, can we just get going?"

Jimin stared at Jungkook and Jungkook mentally cursed before he nodded. In a matter of seconds, Jimin stripped Jungkook from his blazer and pants, leaving him in his dress shirt and boxers. Jungkook gulped as Jimin's small fingers unbuttoned his shirt, settling himself in between Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook's back was pressed into the sheets and his eyes were glued to pink hair. He needed to figure out a way to distract Jimin and get information out of him. He bit his lip as the cold air hit his bare chest and Jimin blushed while whistling. "You have...a six pack..."

Jungkook didn't respond, he didn't know how, and just gulped, staring up at him with big doe eyes, finally feeling scared of the situation he was in. "One more question before you take me?" Jungkook asked as he sat up on his elbows, smirking. "Maybe...." Jimin breathed out, pressing against Jungkook as he leaned down, nose pressing to his.

"S'a simple one," Jungkook squeaked out, feeling the hand travel up his leg and to his hip, stopping. Jimin's determined eyes waited for Jungkook to ask his question. He needed to think about this thoroughly. This was his last question. Last chance to show he was helpful on this night. Inhaling deeply, his lips parted and he grinned.

"Why is Bighit so persistent on this boy?"

Jimin frowned before leaning close to Jungkook's ear, grinding against him slowly. Jesus take the fucking wheel get this god damn man off of me!!! "His dad owns a big company. Half of that company owns Bighit. The officials at Bighit aren't happy because his father's assistant is putting an end to the system Bighit makes their idols work under. His father can't stop the assistant because-" there was a faint knock on the door "-the assistant is in charge of the half that owns Bighit...because the man's son is the actual owner, but he knows nothing of it. And if the son gets killed, his step dad will have rightful ownership over Bighit and he can stop the assistant."

Jungkook's face went pale at hearing the news and the sweat that sprinkled across his forehead wasn't from the closeness anymore but the words that trailed through his ears.

The words that were eating at his mind.

Just as Jimin's hand trailed into Jungkook's boxers, and a soft moan escaped Jungkook's lips, and the door opened.

"Jimin, we need to start heading out-"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked towards where the light was shining through. This day couldn't POSSIBLY get any worse! There stood a tall brunette, eyes practically red as his brows furrowed, brown hair draping in his face. His black leather jacket hung around him and his white shirt hugged his chest.

Jimin scoffed and pulled his hand out, looking over at V with a frown. "Did you ever learn to knock, V?"

V didn't reply.

His words stuck in his throat and his posture went stiff. He stomped into the room and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, tearing him from the bed. The dress shirt was still on him, now hanging on by his shoulders since his arms were still in the sleeves. Milky white thighs were exposed as his briefs held onto him and his raven hair was slightly messy as he was dragged away from Jimin.

"V, what the fuck," Jimin shouted and Jungkook tried yanking his arm free, standing rigidly in his spot.

"I'm not finished," Jungkook said with a slight tremor in his voice, trying to sound loud and okay with what V had done. V glared down at him with furious eyes, his grip only tightening on him as he jerked him a step or two forward glancing at Jimin.

"Get changed and hurry up." He pulled Jungkook out and into the VIP section where Jaebum was sitting, still speaking with the man from earlier, but V's presence interrupted their conversation, causing their attention to focus on the two.

"V, stop, I'm half naked!" Jungkook hissed, yanking his arm back and away from V's grip. V stared down at him and his nose flared. Jungkook's big eyes were straining from watering, not wanting to show any sign of weakness to V. Not after what he had learned that Day. He'd never be able to see him the same but then again he'd see him in a newer, better light. V reached out to grab him again and Jungkook took a step back. "No! Don't fucking touch me, Kim."

V flinched at the name and balled his fist, eyes narrowing at the boy. "Don't fucking call me that, Jeon." Jungkook froze.

He had never told V, nor Taehyung, his last name. Not once. He never introduced any more than 'Jungkook'. "Just because you decided to fucking sleep around with idols doesn't make you special. You're going to fucking hurt yourself-"

"Don't you dare tell me what will and won't hurt me," Jungkook spoke strongly, pain laced in his voice as he was trying his best to hold back tears. Trying his best to not break. Trying his best to keep his promise. Not to V, but himself. I won't break. Not this time. Not over someone like you. He was breathing heavily and his lips were pink, cheeks flushed and hair messy. His chest was beaded with sweat and his hands were trembling.

Probably from anger.

Sejin walked into Bighit's VIP section and gasped, grabbing Jungkook and covering his body, almost shielding him from V. "Where are your clothes-"

"I was forced out of his room," jungkook spat, causing Sejin to sigh. He rushed into Jimin's room before coming out and handing him pants and the blazer. Jungkook slid on the pants and loosely put the blazer on, not bothering buttoning it up or his dress shirt.

"I think your fiance is looking for you, sir," Sejin spoke and at the words, V frowned more. Jungkook nodded and allowed Sejin to take him from the room but before leaving he looked over at V one more time, seeing him staring. And balling his hands into tight fists.

Sejin was leading him back to the VIP section where Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and two other men stood, whispering to each other. Upon seeing the youngest, Yoongi gasped, thanking Sejin and hugging Jungkook once the man left.

"What the fuck were you doing, Kook?! I was seriously about to tear this damn building apart, I thought someone took you!" Yoongi exclaimed before backing away, his eyes scanning Jungkook. Before he could question him, Namjoon buttoned a few buttons on the dress shirt, staring down at Jungkook.

"You made us worry...."

"I'm fine, Joon," Jungkook whispered, eyes landing on the other two. One was Jiyong while the other was the man who spoke to Jackson. Yoongi ushered for them to follow and they all left, rushing out of the building. Once the fresh night air hit Jungkook, he started heading to the hotel but a hand grabbed him, turning him away and leading him in the other direction.

"We aren't going back," Hoseok said and he gently tugged Jungkook along towards a shiny black limo. Before Jungkook could question him, they shuffled into the vehicle. Jungkook sat in between Yoongi and Hoseok and the other two sat across from them. The car jerked forward and Yoongi sighed out.

"Where the fuck did you go, Jungkook?" he asked.

Jungkook fidgeted and dropped his hands in his lap. "I....went to go learn more stuff. I just-....I wanted to show I could help and-"

"Well, did you?" Hoseok asked, leaning forward and resting elbows on his knees.

"....." Jungkook glanced at the men staring at him, eyes landing on the two in front of him. "....Who- why are they coming with us?" he asked, trying to divert the question. The man with black buzzed hair grinned and leaned back in his seat.

"Correction. You're coming with us, not the other way around." He held out his hand. "Call me Supreme Boi or SB. This is, well...Jiyong."

Jiyong smiled fondly at Jungkook and reached to shake his hand. "I'm relieved to see V didn't hurt you after our last encounter."

"Trust me, I am, too," Jungkook chuckled, shaking both of their hands. SB clapped his hands.

"To answer you, we're part of a place, or group if you want, called BTS. It's an underground society where, well...artists go when they've had enough of Bighit's shit-"

"Don't say too much because we still have an Idol in the car," Jiyong said softly, nodding to Namjoon who scoffed.

"I told you both, I don't associate with Bighit anymore," namjoon groaned, rubbing his temples. Hoseok grinned and nodded.

"He's fine. He's been with me for a while now."

Yoongi seemed to glare at Hoseok before adjusting in his seat, scooting closer to Jungkook, leaving more of a space between them. SB nodded. "Jiyong and I are the main guys, one of the first ones to be part of this. I'm hired under the main guy who's against everything Bighit and all those other shit people do to get by. That tiger quote V used? A crock of shit. We don't' blame the tiger because it's a fucking tiger, we can't blame it for catching prey. A human shouldn't be prey to another. It's god awful."

"We're taking you to our hideout. We've been talking with Yoongi for a while now and he's filled us in on your situation. For whatever reason, Bighit is trying to get at you. We won't let that happen. They'll never find you where we're taking you," Jiyong said. "I'll make sure to watch you."

Jungkook shrank back in his seat and frowned. Namjoon reached over and grabbed Jungkook's hand, squeezing it. Jungkook looked at his lap. He didn't feel safe being in the hands of these two men he hardly knew. Yeah, Jiyong was someone he was super fond of but he had gotten attached to an idol before. He didn't want to do that again.

Not now. Not ever.

"What about Yoongi and Namjoon?" he finally questioned, looking back up at them.

"Namjoon's going undercover, so we've been told,"' Jiyon stated as SB nodded.

"And Yoongi is going to work with Hobi. We're all trying to find out what the fuck Bighit wants from you. And we also wanna know why the fuck they're going after innocent people who have nothing to do with them."

"i-I don't want to leave yoongi and Joon-"

"Kookie, it's okay," Namjoon whispered with a small smile. "We aren't just going to abandon you. We'll be checking up on you. Don't worry."

Jungkook sighed. He still wasn't comfortable, even with the reassurance. Who in their right mind would willingly go with some people they hardly knew? Jin would. The boy bit the inside of his cheek and puckered his lips. Jiyong could see the discomfort in Jungkook's eyes and he couldn't help but let out a thoughtful laugh.

"Don't worry. We won't rush. We're stopping at a motel tonight. The drive to our hideout is long. Think it over tonight and try to relax, okay? And don't worry about your clothes. We got them from your rooms, so you have all of your things."

"And don't think you're off the hook, Kook," Yoongi hissed out more maliciously than intended. "I wanna know if you figured anything out."

_____

After a relaxing shower, Jungkook threw on blue sweats and a plain white shirt. He leaned against the balcony of his motel room, a towel draped across his shoulders. He leaned against the railing, elbows holding him up while his head was tilted back, eyes glimmering with the shimmering stars above him in the night sky. He closed his eyes as the wind blew past, pushing his damp hair from his face.

After leaving the club he hadn't had much of a free mind. Throughout the car ride and shower, all he could think about was the words Jimin told him. 'His dad owns a big company. Half of that company owns Bighit. The officials at Bighit aren't happy because his father's assistant is putting an end to the system Bighit makes their idols work under. His father can't stop the assistant because the assistant is in charge of the half that owns Bighit...because the man's son is the actual owner, but the son knows nothing of it. And if the son gets killed, his father will have rightful ownership over Bighit and he can stop the assistant.'

"That bastard only wishes he was my father," jungkook sighed to himself, reopening his eyes.

So the information they knew previously was right. Everyone Bighit kills is beneficial to them dead. In this case, Jungkook's death would be very beneficial to the company and many of their idols. Bighit knew who he was. Bighit knew who exactly he was. They knew who his family was. They knew everything about him. They trailed him for years prior. He was helpless in this situation and the only option he was left with was to join this 'BTS'.

He couldn't go back to V's house. He couldn't rely on him for protection. He couldn't rely on Namjoon and Yoongi because they had their own responsibilities to stay alive. But if Jungkook told them what they needed to know, it would cut down their search by a ton.

He'd become helpful. Someone who wasn't known for fucking up a mission. For breaking. Because this time, no no, he didn't break. Not over thinking about Jin throughout the night, not over thinking about the thoughtful moment he had early that morning and not over the man that hurt him.

"You know if you stay in the cold with wet hair, you'll get sick," a voice spoke. Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see Hsoeok join him, closing the glass door behind him. He walked to him and leaned against the railing to his side, looking up to the sky as well. "We can't have you getting sick now, can we?"

"I don't think it would matter...," Jungkook said, voice drained and aweary. Hoseok chuckled and reached over, rubbing his back, feeling how tense he was.

"You know, I'm not here to question you about your whereabouts. We all have our own secrets to keep us from falling into a pit we've created ourselves." Jungkook looked at him, already feeling more relaxed knowing he wouldn't be bombarded with interrogation questions. Hoseok moved his hand away and returned his eyes to the sky.

"You know, Yoongi and Namjoon care an awful lot about you. I'm not surprised with RM. You've known him for a long time. But Yoongi? He's not a people's person. He's usually very anti-social and tends to stick with his own group, so seeing that he's attached to you is really....astonishing."

"Is it really?"

"Absolutely. I won't lie and say we're all gods and innocent in most things we do, but Yoongi is probably the sweetest of us all. Joon is nice, but he's better off as a spokesperson than someone who keeps friends once he's made them. Yoongi does what he has to, never more and never less. Namjoon does less and V...does more than needed. He's the medium between the two." Hoseok let his head drop and eyes close.

"Which is why I feel the need to also help you because at one point, all three men, men that never agree, wanted to help you. And I need to make sure you're helped."

"I'm nothing important, Hoseok," Jungkook dryly chuckled, letting his eyes narrow. "I'm a kid who can't do anything. I'm dependent and a mess. I can't stand being yelled at yet I can yell at someone whenever I feel like it. I'm not worth all the effort you've all put in for me. It's...scary."

"Scary?"

"Everyone who puts effort into me...leaves. My dad...Jin. Namjoon at one point.....Taehyung......V... I don't want you guys to leave me, too. It's also why I won't allow myself to get attached to someone. It's why I'm so...bitchy to Yoongi and Joon sometimes. I don't want to get close again."

"Getting close can help you-"

"It can also break you into a million pieces of glass."

"Why glass?" Hoseok asked.

"....Because after you're broke, it's dangerous for the next person to come along and fix you. They'll get cut, be cautious, treat you like you're less than they are..."

"...Did Jin-"

"No..for a period of time he did when my dad died.... But after, he treated me the same. But it hurts." Jungkook looked down at his hands and felt his eyes grow heavy with water. "Hurts bad..."

The silent grew as time past by, the stars moving as they twinkled and the moon disappearing behind a single smeared cloud. Jungkook recollected himself, no longer on the verge of tears, and Hoseok was staring calmly at the passing cars that drove by.

The stars reminded Jungkook of V. That morning/night was beautiful. Him being nice, sweet, saying things without being sarcastic or meaning for them to be hurtful. Then at the planetarium, they had another moment; and innocent moment.

When they parted away from each other, V didn't say anything about not touching him or about how it was an accident. He merely grinned and squeezed Jungkook's hand again before pressing their foreheads together and saying, "You feel it, too."

He felt it. They both felt whatever it was there was to feel in the moment and Jungkook was starting to think they were feeling something different. Jungkook was feeling likeliness, thinking it was the beginning of something new. V was feeling guilty, thinking it was a goodbye. An understanding goodbye.

And the pieces came together.

Did V know about being a guest...?

Was that a goodbye kiss like he suspected?

Was that why he was worried?

"Did you love him?"

"What?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok, whose eyes were still studying the sky.

"Did-..Do you love him? Taehyung?"

".....no...i don't...."

"Do you love V?"

"...no. I don't."

"....." Hoseok grinned and looked at him. "Do you love him? Not V or Taehyung..not the two sides, but the coin itself?"

Jungkook's lips parted and his breath hitched. Eyes glazed over and his brows scrunched up in question. He didn't love V. He didn't love taehyung. He was fond of the two he did love. The two people that made the guy Jungkook did become fond of. Did learn to love. "If I fell in love, I wouldn't be able to leave him or live with the fact of being left...because id know he wasn't forever. Not V...And that's why I don't love him. I just.....desired him.." He smiled to himself. "If I fell in love with Taehyung, my love wouldn't be enough for someone so social and affectionate, and he'd end up leaving, too... So I desired the thought of him. I never loved him."

Jungkook stared at the palms of his hands. "But...when the two come together...And you can't tell if V's being sweet or Taehyung's being moody...."

"When the two sides are the same," Hoseok continued and Jungkook nodded.

"That's what I love."

Hoseok smiled and stood up straight. "Time for the real reason I cam out here. Sorry, Kookie, but it wasn't just to give you company.." He turned to face him. "Do you remember when I told you to stay away from all of them? Namjoon, Taehyung and V. and Yoongi? ANd Jimin? All of them?"

"..yes?"

"I still stand by my word. I want you to leave, Jungkook."

"What?!-"

"Not in a threatening sense. You sticking around with BTS will make things harder. Because if Bighit finds you, they'll find everyone else in hiding. It not only dangerous for you, but everyone else. Before you yell at me.....I need to confess to something. While Namjoon was looking for SB, I split from Yoongi. He's been mad at me for a while. Since he found out I've been in a hidden contract with Namjoon for a year or two now. I went off to find V. And I had a small conversation with him. If you're worried about Bighit coming after you while you're alone, you won't have to worry. As long as you aren't associated with any of us, they'll leave you alone for some time....V made sure of it."

Jungkook stared at him and gulped, not even sure how the fuck to reply to the older. "What the fuck do you mean? Hoseok, what did you two talk about?"

"I wanted answers. About why he betrayed us. He didn't tell me why. He just told me that we needed to stay away from you. All of us. Or else he wouldn't get carried away from killing you this time. But he assured me if you didn't have any contact with idols, you'd be fine for a few months." Hoseok walked closer and grabbed Jungkook's shoulders. "Please. For your own safety. Leave. I have a place near the town you live in so I won't be far from you. I can still keep an eye on you. You can go back to your old apartment and your workplace at the Cafe. You can go back to your normal life."

The wind howled and the younger man just stared with wide eyes and a slack jaw, shoulders moving up and down as his breathing quickened due to the cold. He didn't think this would be another option he'd be allowed to chose from. Go to BTS or go back home.

To where he lived. To where all of his stuff was. To where Jin's stuff was. To where Jin would always be... The decision wasn't hard. But it was tricky. He could go back and be safe, or stay and try to help. But him helping could lead to all the AWOL artists to die or for them to come out and not have to be scared of being killed for not doing their jobs.

After not receiving an answer for some minutes, Hoseok exhaled, a white puff of smoke forming from his breath. "'You don't blame the tiger for catching its prey'. What are your thoughts on this?"

Jungkook stilled and thought about his answer, eyes averting from Hoseok and looking at his feet. He began seeing light snowfall and stick tot he balcony. The first snow..... He smiled to himself. "We don't blame the tiger because it's natural for them to have a prey. They kill to live. To feed themselves and their family. Humans don't kill...they work and fight for their families. For their will to live.."

"What would you say if I told you some had to kill to live and support their family?"

"I'd say that they're a coward...... people think it takes guts to listen to a contract and kill, but it takes more guts and courage to stand up and say when enough is enough..." He froze as he repeated his words, looking at Hoseok.

"Kook...." Hoseok stared into his eyes. "Enough is enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...