Kirby's World Imagines

By iwiwcf

(ORIGINAL COVER ARTWORK FROM Bananya) Nintendo and Hal Labs own Kirby along with the original creator, Sakura... More

Smash! Kirby/Reader .:My Little Puffie:.
King Dedede/Older! Reader (64)
Sir Kibble/Adventurer! Reader .: Huh? Who Are You?:.
F! Gij! Nova/F! Reader .:Violet Wish:.
Gij! Bandana Dee/Princess! Reader .:Dance? For What?:.
Manga! Marx/Queen!Reader .:Tch, What A Joke!:.
Gij! Magolor/Serene! Reader .:A Puzzle For a Puzzling Friend:.
Dark Nebula/F! Reader .:Stars, Clouds?:.(REQUEST)
Sick! Daraoch/Reader .:Want A Piece, Mousy?:.
Susie/Frustrated! Reader .:One breath, Two...:.
Paint Roller/Artist! Reader .:Lemme See Your Smile~!:. (REQUEST)
Galacta Knight/Spy! F! Reader .:I Spy~:. (LIME)
Gryll/Warlock! Reader .:Hit a Block, Baby!:.
Anime!Meta Knight/Baby! Reader .:one more starry look:.
NEWS AND UPDATES
Gij! F! Gooey/Lost! Reader .:KNvtdiuhoaedg~:.
Chef Kawasaki/Baker! Reader .:Help To The Rescue!:.
Adelene/M! Reader (lemon) late april fools joke
Queen Sectonia/Infected! Reader .:One Server, Another Soul:.
Waddle Doo/Reader/Waddle Dee .:Happy Happy Halloween!:.
Taranza/F! Fairy! Reader/Dark!Taranza .:Arf Arf Spider:.
Coo/Animal! reader (fluff) :.Hey, Come With Us!:.
Gij! Marx/M! Reader :.Slowly But Surely...:
.:Merry Christmas, ____!:. Everyone! and Reader
Magolor/F! Reader .:Lemon Tea:.
REQUESTS
Humanoid! Kirby/Reader .:Bristled Treats:.
Gij! Kirby/Self-Aware! Reader HEADCANNONS
King Dedede/Fighter! Reader .:Fluttered Anger:.
Here We Go!
King Dedede/F! Reader .:Leather Hopes:
Gotta go, again...
Its been awhile

Kirby/ F! Bird! Reader :.Beep.Beep?..:.

755 9 5
By iwiwcf

(Couldn't read the name below for the art. While simultaneously I didn't find the art on a specific account. If you guys could find the original artist, tell me.)

You zoomed passibly across the orange atmosphere, wandering for a familiar foe you felt designed to defeat. You swished left and right, hovering on a cloud that you claimed your territory.
The clouds were your bound home, and at times you would spot the antagonist in your eyes being carried by a giant purple bird here. The embodiment of wings is to spark beyond the ground! So why would a fellow flyer wish to help the pink warrior. Nontheless, as everyone else, from ground to sea to sky, your only mission was to defeat the carnation. Simultaneously you posesed a minature sense within your plastic heart that wondered your purpose.

It was as though you were made, and your existance was painfully 2-dimensional. What other idea did you have. You did not experience evolving in a home, but was put on a spot in the sky, doing the same job. But always losing anytime the puffball would cross paths with you. You attempted hard, and while it would be fact to perish after you were likely to die, anytime the acute sphere would return, it seems, magically you reappeared without rhyme or reason.

You knew this experience but vaguely thought of it. As though it would intervene with your task.

Many other creatures and animals inhibited the same ideology of ridding the warrior, Kirby, but you did not know if they had the same mindset or feeling as you had interpersonaly.

But something they did not do, was leave their territory. Some others would be at the next scene when Kirby entered, but none would ever genuinely seek to follow the pink ball to harm it.

But you, knowing time and time again that the naturally powerful puffball would defeat you upfront and even out back, you decided staying stationary or in the shadows would be something the adorable circular figure would already sense.

So instead, you gathered your courage. You barley spoke, as you felt you were unable to by some heavy filter?

While the warrior passed by you while you contained your idea, you noted even after you backed away from his form, he surley noticed, but respected not harming you. You were genuinely bamboozled by this action.

Not only did he understand sneaky antics by enemies, but even after your small surrender, he did not inflict a forced fight. Was it the case of teasing where if you tried to attack from behind he would settle with a quick defense telling you your impulsive ideas were no match for his mighty speed and reflexes?

You stood, but followed by his side purposely for him to see.

You swayed beside him; his carrier, the owl, sceptical. Though the purple winged creature only wished to resume flight without distraction, he was beginning to prepare for attack just in case.

And although attack was not on your mind, the owl, Coo found just by your close presence that you were attempting to do so at any second. And it was the fact you continued to eye did the owl begin to increase in impatience. With you, Kirby glanced at you, seeing your different form apart from your specific race, but did not greet you. He stared as you did, neutral.

Quickly shuffling away, you were frightened by Coo's abrupt turn, but you stayed your distance for your own safety. For you, one wrong turn and these individuals could immediately become the cause for your deathbed. Soon, you flew down, feeling as though you irritated the duo. Eventually you scanned the ground you were close to.

You did not know your plan anymore. All you thought was how you were not immediately killed by someone you were against. They had the energy to easily destroy you once more, but they did not. You stopped flying, peering up; lightly hovering your upper limb across your fragile eyes against the melting sun.

They continued to fly...fly...

Resuming to stay in the sky where you once lay poisoned your mind. Like doing such a thing would be the continuous sensation of painfully living by the same life task. So boldfully but blindly.

You felt like going up again. Now, you did not request violence, nor friendship. You gained the power to go over once more into the sky, catching up with the two eventually. At somepoint did Kirby's friend, Coo disappear. Blinking was not a supportive role in helping you identify the scene. You were hiding behind some block, as you clearly noticed another animal, being some giant hamster bringing up Kirby to his back.

You felt like you were losing the feeling of understanding that raw, lingering phenomenon of being out of objective.

You stepped forward to the two beings.

You felt that Kirby, somehow, radiated your same, rare diamond that you did not think anyone else would have.

Once more...

Where you called...to be told that you were not the only one?

"Squeak!?" The hamster jumped back, Kirby losing his fine grip on the creature's back as he yellped out a "poyo!"

You did not know that you literally stood behind the two ominously as the furry friend, Rick, noticed.

Protectively did the gigantic team mate smoothly move Kirby back, almost hissing at your unwanted persona.

"Eep" you squeaked, walking back.

The orange and white hamster stopped. You both never saw one another. You only knew the violet owl's appearance for the fact you only lived in the sea of clouds.

This...
Was new.

Rick paused, scanning your body knowing you were female. Surley beyond his experience with female foes he did not serve mercy for the fact they were femalw, but he did level down his attack when it came to it. Only gesturing for a warning.

You squeaked slightly, only coming further, wishing not to be seen as a threat anymore.

Something overcame Rick, looking to Kirby if he had any relation to your character.

Kirby smiled, opening his arms. "Poyo poyo" cheered the puffball, attempting to explain how you were acting strangely. How you did not attack even after being so close to him.

Rick scanned you once more; you did not speak but got closer, thinking if Rick asked you within his heart to come close for an explanation as to why you broke out of your natural task. He thought of all enemies as the same; those who turned against their own ways being predictable. Like a flip of the coin if the other side (being common) was not exposed.
But with you, you did not want to help them or be friends. You just wished to... Understand.

You closed the distance as you, Kirby and Rick all stood, barley thinking, not talking, but standing. Not certain of each other if they were to be thankful for this rare experience.

Though you were not an obstacle, Kirby still had a task to complete, and it would not be done by staying in one place. So instead, the furry hamster, Rick returned to running along with Kirby on his back, nudging you to tag along quietly, interested in your personality.

From this did eventually you experience being with the rest of Kirby's friends. A fish and another that was actually...a blob?

Currently you were with Kirby by himself, you and him. You catched up to him, quietly peering your eyes to the ground before he slipped his gaze to your puffled feathers that looked uneased. Without caution, he took ahold of your back, squishing it down so you appeared as a regular bird that had their back forward, covering their body.

He found the fact that your body looked that of another creature was odd, seing the male as a regular bird. Why was yours so indifferent? You were the same animal. Sighing, he sat down, discontinuing to plan his journey as he pulled your feathers more innocently.

You knew he would have no intent to damage your wings adversly, and you were glad of that. You allowed him to calmly do as he did, enjoying the touch as you nearly purred. You barley received touch by any other, feeling that they were not programmed to do so.

Kirby looked to the horizon blankly as he nudged you to do the same.
Doing so, you saw the sunset was nothing but a timeless setting for anyone to look at, and wonder: have I seen this before? To imagine it in the heart of those who previously seen its greater value.

You lay down, nearly yawning.

You were side by side with an enemy, and even with that you did not care.

"Caw.." You swallowed. Again, you were not intending to be friends, you just wanted...

He pushed his body to preposition next to yours.

You just wanted someone to feel the same way you did....

You nudged against him.

And...you found it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 22
This is my AU. It will be written from the perspectives of Hannah, StarHope, Lillie, Tiff, Kirby, Kiawe, Dark Meta Knight, Shadow, Ash, and Meta Knig...
22.2K 304 47
This an Izuku Yagi story where Izuku has Magolors powers
3.6K 4 73
After defeating Discordia and Dark Star, Mario has embraced his role as a heroic figure in the universe. However, he has secret plans for his relatio...
171K 2.6K 42
content warnings: smut, fluff, angst full credit to whoever made the cover art, I was unable to find the creator