What About Love(Austin Mahone...

By AmeezyMyKing

Jasmin is sent to live with her uncle, who is also Austin's manager, during the summer because her parents ar... More

What About Love -- why are you judging him? you dont even know him
chapter two -- so why are you staying here for the summer?
Chapter 3 -- i know how i can keep you warm
chapter 4- the bet
Chapter 5- The party
Ch 6 - Get ready for the Tour
Chapter 7-What exactly are we?
Chapter 8- are you jealous?
Chapter 9- it's called team work
Chapter 10-I can tell the way you act when you're around me
Chapter 11- show time
Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.
Chapter 13- You played me!
Chapter 14- tell me you dont feel what i feel Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Are you jealous?
Chapter 17- Leaving Tour
Ch18- Are you staying?
Chapter 19-Broken bus
Chapter 20-I love you
DELETING
Chapter 21- i cant handle this
Chapter 22-last time
Chapter 23- Are you Sure?
Ch 24-it's nothing you havent seen before
Ch 35-last show
Ch 36- Best Summer

Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her

740 25 30
By AmeezyMyKing

So I decided that for every new chapter, I will dedicate the chapter to one of my readers. This chapter I dedicate it to

@Juliette7

Because she is always commenting and voting on ALL my chapter ! Thanks for being so nice !

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter :)

I watched as Austin walked inside his dressing room, and I stood outside, sitting on one of the small couches they had. I went on twitter, and started looking at my notifications, until I felt someone standing in front of me. I was expecting it to be Austin, but when I looked up, I was mistaken. It was Camilla.

"Hey." I said sweetly. I knew she didn't like me, but I didn't really care. I wasn't going to be rude to her.

"Cut the nice act." She spat, and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me?" I asked, and stood up.

"Listen to me, and listen clearly. Austin is mine, so I want you to stay away from him. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, and most of all, don't flirt with him."

Wow. This girl was crazy, I thought to myself. I started laughing, finding it amusing how she thought she could tell me what I could and couldn't do.

"Why are you laughing?" She screeched, making my ears hurt.

I rolled my eyes, walked away from her and knocking on Austin's door.

"You honestly think I'll listen to you." I gave her a fake smile,"I won't, but thanks for trying." I said sarcastically.

"Ugh!" She screamed, and Austin opened the door of his dressing room.

"Stay away from him!" She screamed again and walked away.

"What's going on with her?" He laughed and moved aside so I can walk in.

"She told me to stay away from you, and to not talk to you." I shrugged and heard Austin laugh.

"Okay, then." He smirked and closed the door.

"Yeah... I think she's obsessed with you or something."

"What can I say, I'm irresistible." He chuckled and fixed his shirt.

"Does this look good?" He motioned to his outfit."

"Yeah, but take off the hat." I walked over to him and took off his SnapBack.

"Hey, give it back."

I giggled softly and placed it on my head,"no, I love your hair. Stop wearing hats."

"But I hate my hair." He sighed, looking in the mirror.

"Why? You look so cute."

"Correction, sexy. I'm not cute."

"Whatever." I laughed.

I kept his hat on, and followed him outside the dressing room. I saw Camila, and she was glaring at me. I wasn't going to do anything about it, though. I had to ignore her.

"Jas, let's take a picture together." Austin suggested.

"Okay." He took out his phone and I smile. We took a couple of pictures on his phone, one of him kissing my cheek, another of us making a silly face, and one of me kissing his cheek.

"I like this one." He pointed to the one of us making a silly face.

"Me too." I smiled and sat down next to him on the couch.

"Is it fine if I post it on twitter?"

"Yeah, go ahead." I shrugged.

Right after he posted it, my phone started blowing up. I guess he had tagged me. I smiled as I read the notifications, most of them saying we looked cute. Others said some rude things, but I ignored them. I replied to some of them, and followed a few.

"Look at you talking to my fans." Austin said and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

"Most of them are nice."

He started laughing and pointed to one of the tweets.

"Ausmin." He chuckled softly,"that sounds cute."

I smiled and retweeted the tweet.

I put my phone down, and felt Austin's head still resting on my shoulder.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"No." I heard his beautiful laugh again and felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Because then I can kiss you this way." He smirked and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I blushed lightly, only to hear Austin laugh.

"Let's do something after the concert. Just the two of us." He suggested.

"Sure, like what?"

"It's a secret."

"You and your secrets." I moved away a bit so I was facing him.

"You're still wearing my hat." He chuckled softly and I smiled.

"How do I look?" I asked, fixing his hat.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

"Austin, get ready. You're up in 10." A guy said.

Austin nodded and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"Are you going to stay backstage or go to the seats?" He asked as he led me down a hallway.

"Umm, where are the guys going to be?"

"I think they're going to be on the seats." He said and grabbed his microphone.

"Then look for me in the crowd." I smiled. I could already hear his name being chanted.

"Good luck, out there."

"Thank you." He hugged me and I hugged him back. The guys showed up, as well as his dancers. We got in a circle and they started talking, telling Austin to kill it out there.

After they were done, Austin grabbed my hand again and I smiled at him.

"My good luck kiss?" He asked and puckered his lips.

I saw Alex wink at me and I laughed a bit, shaking my head. I was going to kiss Austin's cheek, but he turned his head and kissed my lips.

Sneaky boy. I thought to myself.

I felt him smile against my lips, and I placed my hands on his chest, kissing him for a few more seconds until we both pulled away, only to hear the guys cheering. I blushed softly and Austin smirked at me.

"See you after the concert." He said and pecked my lips one more time before heading on stage.

"That wasn't so difficult, was it?" Alex smirked, and I shook my head, smiling.

"Let's go to our seats." I giggled and followed them to where everyone was outside.

Austin came on stage and I cheered, singing along to his songs. I saw him point at me and I smiled, waving at him.

"So, are you guys back together now?" Alex asked me.

I shrugged and sighed,"I don't know..."

"Why?"

"Camila warned me to stay away from him."

"Don't listen to her, I bet she's jealous. She's crazy." He laughed and I laughed too.

***

The four of us headed backstage after Austin finished his last song. The concert was crazy. It was so loud and full of energy. I saw everyone giving Austin a hug, and congratulating him. I smiled and was about to walk over to him when Camila hugged him. I didn't mind though, but what made me mad was that she kissed him, and Austin didn't do anything to stop her. I frowned and walked away.

"Jasmin, wait!" I heard Austin yell.

I ignored him and kept walking, heading outside. I opened the door, and heard fans screams, but I didn't care. I kept walking, looking for our tour bus.

"Wait, please." He said and grabbed my hand, turning me around. I wasn't going to talk to him because his fans were watching us. I removed my hands and wiped away my tears,"go back to her. I don't know what you're trying to do, but you really have to make up your mind." I pushed him away and found our tour bus.

"Jasmin, are you okay?" I heard a few of the fans ask. I tried my best to smile and nodded, saying bye to them.

I headed inside the bus, only to see it open up. It was the guys. Alex walked up to me and hugged me. I sighed and hugged him back, not saying anything.

"You should listen to him." He whispered. I shook my head, hugging him tighter.

"He's so confusing." I slowly pulled away from the hug. "If he likes her, then he shouldn't be playing with me. I saw her kiss him, but he didn't do anything about it."

The guys looked at us and stayed silent.

"I got us pizza." Robert said, trying to lighten up the mood. I smiled softly and nodded, sitting on the couch.

Austin walked in, and rushed over to me,"Jas."

"Dude, leave her alone." Zach said and sat down next to me.

"Zach, stay out of this." Austin frowned.

"Why? It's obvious she doesn't want to talk to you." Zach said, standing up.

"I'm serious, Zach. I'm tired right now, and you don't want to test my patience." Austin clenched his fist.

"I'm not scared of you." Zach laughed sarcastically, pushing Austin away.

"Guys, stop." I finally spoke up.

I was about to stand up, when Austin punched Zach.

"Austin, stop!" I yelled, standing up immediately.

Zach punched Austin back, right in the mouth.

"Stop!" I yelled. I grabbed Austin's hand, and watched Alex and Robert hold Zach back. I knew Austin was going to hit Zach again, but I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him back,"Austin." I whispered,"calm down."

"Fuck you!" He yelled at Zach and walked away. I looked over at the guys, feeling a bit scared. They didn't have to fight. I sighed and followed Austin all the way to the back of the bus and to his room.

"Your lip is bleeding." I whispered.

"I don't give a crap." He shot back.

"What's your problem? I'm so tired of you!"

"I'm sorry." He said calming down. "I shouldn't have done that, any of that." He stood up and sighed.

"I lost my Patience. I'm sorry."

I shook my head and led him to his bed.

"Sit down. I'm going to get something to get your lip cleaned." I said, ignoring how he was being rude.

I walked out of his room and looked for the first aid kit. Once I found it, I walked back to Austin's room. He was sitting on his bed, looking down. I sat next to him and he looked up at me.

"This might hurt a little." I said and started to clean his lip.

"Shit, that hurts." He winced.

"Obviously." I stated,"don't move."

I placed my hand on his cheek gently, and finished cleaning his lip. I put everything away once I was done and looked around his face.

"What are you doing?" He laughed.

"Checking if you have any bruises."

"I don't, mom."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room, putting the kit away.

The guys were sitting in the living room, not talking at all. I felt like this was my fault. They were best friends, and they were fighting. I wasn't even hungry anymore.

I headed to the bathroom and changed into a t shirt and some pajama shorts.

"I'm sorry, zach." I said and walked over to them.

"Don't be. He was being a jerk." He shrugged and smiled.

"I'm going to my bunk." I smiled softly and waved at the guys. Once i got there, I saw Austin standing in front of my bunk.

"Thanks." He said.

"For what?"

He shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I guess I want to say sorry, but please let me explain."

"Austin-"

"Let me talk, please."

I nodded and let him go on. He held my hand and led me to the back of the bus, sitting on his bed.

"I didn't kiss her. I swear, Jas. I know you won't believe me, but I honestly thought it was you. I had already hugged her, but that was it. I thought it was you, and when she kissed me, I kissed back but only because I thought it was you, but after a few seconds I noticed it wasn't." He shut his eyes and groaned. "I messed up, I always mess up, and I'm sorry." He grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together.

"I really like you. I know you said you wanted us to stay friends, but we can't. And I felt like I had a chance, but I screwed up. I'm really really sorry. Please."

I stayed quiet, listening to everything he told me.

"Say something, please." He whispered.

"You're an idiot." I said after a while.

" I know." He agreed.

"And you have to make up your mind."

"I did. I want you, not her. I never even liked her like that."

"We still can't date..."

"Why?" He groaned and stood up,"don't tell me it's because of all that crap that my mom and Rocco told us."

I stayed quiet, just looking at him.

"It's that, isn't it?"

I nodded and looked down,"I care about your career..."

"And I care about you. If you care about me, you would stop being stubborn and just date me." He sighed and sat down next to me.

"I know..." I whispered. He stood up again, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants.

"I'm going to shower. I'll be right back." I nodded and watched him leave. I guess I believed when he said he didn't kiss Camila. I should have just listened to him and not jump to any conclusions.

After about 20 minutes, Austin came back shirtless, only with his sweatpants on. I tried not to stare, but it was hard not to. I noticed he had a towel to dry his hair and two plates of pizza.

"I'm hungry." He smiled and gave me a plate.

"Thanks." I started eating the pizza, and Austin handed me a water bottle.

After a few minutes, we both finished and threw away the empty plates. I took a sip of my water and saw Austin was looking at me.

"What?" I asked and wiped my mouth. Maybe I had food in my face. "Do I have something on my face?"

"No, you're fine." He smiled.

"I'm going to brush my teeth." I stood up, and Austin stood up as well.

"Me too."

"There's only one bathroom." I giggled, knowing he was following me.

"I know."

I rolled my eyes and walked inside the bathroom. We both brushed our teeth and saw the guys in the living room, watching tv.

"Go apologize to zach." I whispered to Austin.

"What? No? He was the one that started it!"

"Austin." I raised my eyebrow,"it doesn't matter who started it. Just go say sorry."

"Ugh, fine." He walked over to zach and started apologizing. They hugged and I smiled, walking over to them.

"I said sorry." Austin looked at me.

"Good, because he got hurt more. He had a bruise on his cheek."

"I could have beat the shit out of you." Zach said,"but pretty boy has to perform, and I wouldn't want his fans getting worried."

We all laughed, Austin included.

"I'll put on a movie." Alex said, and put on a random movie.

I was starting to get sleepy.

"Are you tired?" Austin whispered and wrapped his arms around me.

"A little." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Tomorrow we are spending time together. Remember?"

I had forget he wanted to do something today.

"I'll think about it." I said, focusing on the movie.

"But you promised." He pouted his lips and I tried not to laugh.

"Fine, but only if you buy me ice cream tomorrow."

"Deal." He grinned and I kept my head on his shoulder. I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and after a while, I fell asleep in Austin's arms.

Two updated in one day !

Aren't I amazing ? Lol.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed. I put a little drama there.

Questions;

1. Do you think Austin kissed Camila or did he really not know it was her?

2. Favorite part

3. What should happen next?

4. Thoughts on Camila?

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Don't forget to comment and vote and follow me !!

Follow me on twitter @AmeezyMyKing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...
27.5K 1.1K 33
#COMPLETED# - "Stay, please don't leave me..." "That's the problem, I just can't seem to stay away from you..." - Amelia Donovan has always...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
44K 1K 37
Austin Mahone and his wife are happily married or so they seem. They come in contact with many different people that try to break the love they share...