BTS Eighth Member

Door BellZi04

BTS gots a new member. But there is something about this new member. They are a girl. Y/f/n Y/l/n is the newe... Meer

When the boys meet you for the first time
Making fun of them
Realtionships with the boys
When you go out of town by yourself
When you get back
The Mankae Album
The first hair change
You move in
Your song about your depression
When you feel like you don't belong.
When They see you beaten up
Midnight Swim
How They React to You Having a Panic Attack
Your Birthday Suprise
Christmas With BTS
TaeTae's B-Day
2019 NEW YEAR
Drunk Y/n
Nightmare
Aegyo
Car Accident
Song to Your Parents
Hiking
Jin & You
Yoongi & You
Hobi & You
Monnie & You
Jimine Pabo & You
Tae & You
Kookie & You
HAIR CHANGE #2
Sorry
Protecting the boys but also getting hurt
The boys taking care after you get hurt
Suprise at the Concert
Guess who back
Sjendkwlkqxmwkdksnsl
March 9th
Oh..
Forest Recording
The boys bad day
Cleaning
Facts about Y/n L/n
Y/n being Y/n
Help Please
Fansign
Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go
Y/n Hobbies
Prank
Flinch
Kidnapped
Uno
Time to come clean

You Died (of laughter)

907 16 3
Door BellZi04

You were in the studio at the dorm when you got a text from someone.

JustinSegull

"Did you do this, Jajgi?"

You laugh at the picture that you edited. Knowing that he would probably attack you, you came up with a plan.

DemonMankae
"Nope, pretty sure Tae did it"

JustinSeagull
"He told me didn't do, and there is proof"

DemonMankae
"Welp then I don't know"

You started laughing at the the picture some more. Then you realize you got to get back to practicing. You start the song up again but then start thinking of the video again. You start laughing during the dance routine. You end up falling onto your back, which cause you to laugh more. You heard someone run in to see a Yoongi right above you to start laughing at obviously Tae did.

Yoongi is very confused at why you were laughing so hard then he looked at the mirror and got scared and fell backwards, which only caused you to laugh harder. Then Hobi walked in, and you started dying.

There was absolutely no reason on you started laughing so hard when you Hobi came in, you just started laughing. That's when all the other boys came in and you just died, there was no stopping the laughter. They all had something funny about them. Expect for Jungkook you were mainly laughing at the thought of him having the hair you edited.

The boys were all confused at first but then they all looked at each other and saw why. They all started laughing. You ended up laughing so hard that you were coughing and needed air.
Jin, who was still laughing, ran over to you to help you up so you could get some water to help you breathe, but you ended up laughing again when Jin came over.
The day ended with you drinking tons of water and trying to catch your breathe. This was until you fell asleep on the couch with Joon Oppa.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

89.8K 2.6K 47
Y/n is a part of the BTS. Only girl member. Y/n is quite introvert, doesn't talk to anybody more than its needed. Y/n is very particular towards resp...
2.6K 37 34
Y/n is a nice normal 16 year old girl who lives in a extraordinary world with her brother Yoongi and it all happened when she moved from Seoul to Mia...
2.8K 47 25
Y/n is a new member of BTS. (Female Version) But being the new female member doesn't come so easily. Especially with all the challenges she is going...
285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...