Broken Wings

By Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " More

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 33

18 7 0
By Christellemakary

You know that feeling when you have no idea whether you're dreaming or it's really happening . The moment I opened my eyes , I recalled what happened to me the night before , a smile appeared on my face , I squeezed the pillow and beard my face inside of it .
Wait a second . How come am in bed ? I thought that I feel asleep on the couch . I searched for my phone to see if there's any messages , on the top of my phone was a note , I smiled before I read because I knew who was this from.

" Good morning my baby , I am sorry I had to leave early for work , thank you for making me spend the best night of my life . I love you angel , call me when you're awake".

I grabbed my phone to call him , but the surprise was what I saw on the screen.
" 15 missed calls " from Stacey, she's probably going crazy right now , so I called her back .

" where the hell have you been !! I almost died because of you , why haven't you been answering your phone ???"

That's not good , Stacey is so angry , thanks God I am in a good mood otherwise a war could've started.

" Good morning to you too , well you disappeared last night and left me with Luis don't put the blame on me "

I said confidently. And that's the truth where was she when I was in the bathroom feeling dizzy last night ?

" I am sorry for that , I was with drake in his appartment we were so drunk that I totally forgot about you , but then Luis called drake and told him that he lost you and since then we've been looking for you" .

" well I didn't like that Luis , so I left home early and I was so tired and fell asleep without looking at my phone ."

I didn't lie to her but I didn't tell her everything either. I don't like to talk such things on the phone , I'll wait to see her and tell her everything .

" Okay then I am sorry , will talk more when I see you now i should go back
To class . By the way , Mr Alexander is in a very good mood today I wonder why ? "

Her words were accusing me in a very funny way . I love how she understands me even before I speak .

" will speak later Stace... now go back to class . I love you ."

I have to take a quick shower before it's time to leave home for work. I was very excited for work today , I am totally in the mood , bad days were over , my night was just wonderful!

The day has passed so fast , I called Alex the minute I reached home and he was waiting for me to call him , we have been talking for almost an hour and we still have a lot to say, I am speaking with him while I am eating and he's telling me about his day , I don't think I'll ever get enough of him .

Suddenly, the door bell rang and I wasn't expecting anyone at this time , I hang up with Alex and went to open it .

A desperate, drunk Ben was laying on the door . I had no idea what he was doing on my door at his hour .

" Ben are you okay ? You look horrible ".
I asked .

" It's been almost three months and you didn't even bother to ask about me Miss home wrecker !

His last words stabbed me in the back, they were painful. They were true.

" what do you want from me Ben ? " how I wanted to punch him in his face .

" I am here to know if little miss innocent is still innocent " I never expected that one day comes and Ben will be talking to me in that way.

" Ben , go home , you're drunk and I don't want to say anything that hurts you ". I feel that this conversation isn't going to end well .

" Tell me Noowww ! " he started shouting. And he was scaring me , he came to my direction , grabbed my shirt and shouted again " Did he fucked you , are you his little whore now " !?

" Leave me alone Ben you're scaring me "
He pushed me to the wall , grabbed my face and kissed me forcefully I tried to pull him Away but he was squeezing me more . I am starting to panic . I started shouting but he kept on kissing me against my will.

" You're mine Lisa and your virginity is mine did you hear that ? "
This time , I think my best option is to runaway , he's drunk and angry and I am by myself , I am really scared . I pushed him with all my strength and ran to the door , I opened it and my surprise was when I saw Alex standing there . Without thinking , I threw myself on him and hugged him really tight , my tears were all over his coat .

" Babyy ! What's happening? Are you..."
and before he could even finish his sentence Ben was by the door .
I saw that coward running the minute he saw Alex , I couldn't believe what I saw . God knew what he did when he took him away from me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 10 10
"Its weird how two people can go from being strangers to best friends to enemies so quick. I mean its heartbreaking how easy it is to just move on. I...
13K 135 26
this story is about "hood love" and some of the downfalls of loyalty. friends/family who stick together and how they survive in their perception of r...
tears By call me k

Teen Fiction

1.5K 106 32
i just "need" someone // i just "used" someone
438 4 17
What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time? Every circumstance going against you? Life hitting rock bottom? Guess we'll have to...