Honeysuckle °• skz lee felix ✔

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#7. Song Mufasa
#8. Steps We Go
#9. Arrival and A Bump
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#14. You Should Know
#15. Here Goes
#16. Trying and Trying
#17. Let's Get It!
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#19. A Little Bit Closer
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#13. Should I, Should I Not?

1.1K 49 16
By YONGBOKSSI

You came to the book shop earlier than usual since Ryujin's nowhere around anymore. You just finished cleaning the shop and finally got the time to check your phone and reply to all the messages you got from last night.

Ryujeans
Take good care of the book shop okay?
Love you ❤
(23:26)

Lixeu
I see you're off to work earlier
S

ee you there then :)
(07:34)

Song Mufasa
You didn't cook me breakfast?
Your big bro is hungry :(
I'll just gonna go to McD's then
(08:54)

You giggled as you read your brother's message. He was the best on making drinks but when it comes to food, you were way better than him. That was why he never wants to make his own breakfast every time he visits you.

You replied to all the messages before turning your phone back off. You sighed as you laid your back on the chair. You twirled your chair around when an idea popped in.

You turned your phone on again and looked for contact. You dialed the number when you found it and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hello?" a deep voice came out.

"Binnie! Are you free today?"

You heard Changbin hummed, "Well, I need to attend a meeting in half an hour. It'll probably take an hour or so. We're just going to sign a contract and after that, I'm free to go,"

You clicked your tongue, "I see our CEO just got a new partner to work with," you said, teasing him.

You heard him laughed, "Said the one whose father's a well-known lecturer while her mother owns one of the best cosmetic brands," he said, striking back at you.

You rolled your eyes, "Anyway, wanna have lunch together?" you asked.

"With me? Not Felix? Are you sure you're asking the right guy?" he asked, quite taken aback.

You chuckled before shaking your head even though Changbin couldn't see it, "Well, can I not ask my new best friend to have lunch together?" you said, trying to sound offended.

You heard Changbin chuckled from the other line, "Why do I have the feeling there's something else about this lunch?"

You formed a smirk and hummed, "I need to ask you something, something about Felix,"

Changbin stiffened without realizing, he got a bad feeling about this, "About what?"

"About Felix, I told you," you said as you could imagine Changbin rolling his eyes.

"You won't tell me won't you?" he said that made you chuckled.

"I'll tell you when you arrive with my lunch. Get anything you want, I'll just have the same as you," you said.

Changbin shook his head before giving up, "Okay, I need to go now. I need to check the contract for the last time before submitting it. See you later, bye!" he said and you said your bye before hanging up.

***

It was lunchtime when the person you waited finally arrived with both hands full of plastic bags. He got in the shop with Felix behind him, holding two cups of coffee.

"Y/n, I brought you food, coffee, and a Felix. You better thank me later," said Changbin as he put the plastic bags on the counter.

Changbin's words flew like the wind as you greeted Felix, "Hi!"

"Hey y/n! Here's your vanilla latte," he said as he put one of the cups down in front of you while the other in front of Changbin.

"I am here you know," said Changbin as he waved his hand in front of you.

You stuck your tongue out while Changbin rolled his eyes as he walked to sit beside you behind the counter. He took out his phone and played a game as he waited for you to finish your conversation with Felix.

"Did you read my message?" you asked Felix as he shook his head.

"The cafe's a bit hectic at the moment, I haven't got the time to check my phone. I even have to beg Hyunjin to go and see you," he said as he put his hands on the counter and cupped his face.

You giggled, "You don't really need to visit me every single day you know. Hyunjin might be jealous of me because you paid more attention to me than to him," you said that made him chuckled.

"I won't let that happened. Plus, you've been my mood booster since the first time we met," he said as he played with his eyebrows.

You rolled your eyes, "Do you really have to mention it again?" you said while Felix laughed and you heard Changbin chuckled.

"Well, I better get going before Hyunjin decides to yell at me when I got back. I'll pick you up okay?" He said and you nodded 

Felix walked towards the door as you waved your hand. He waved back and got out. You turned your body to look at your newest best friend who was having fun with his game.

You distracted his focus by tapping your fingers on his phone. He finally lost his game and groaned before shooting you with a glare. You stuck out your tongue before taking a sip of your latte.

You saw Changbin put his phone down as he faced you, "So?"

He started and you get what he meant, "Well I was wondering. I won't ask you to tell me about Felix's past but-,"

"You know something about Felix's past?"

You hummed, "It's too blurry if I do say I know something. That's why I'm asking you if it's okay to ask Felix about it?"

"Your brother told you didn't he?" you nodded. "Wait, how did you know?"

"Felix told us,"

You nodded as a response and sighed, "But he only told me one small part from so I'm not sure. That's why I told you it's blurry. I wanna ask Felix to make sure but I'm afraid I'll offend him," you said.

Changbin shook his head, "Well, you need to know about it since you and Felix are falling towards each other, obviously. It'll be unfair if you didn't know about it. But, Felix's kinda hard to talk about it at the moment so you need to lure him," said Changbin that made you nodded.

You started unpacking the foods and began eating while talking about random things with Changbin.

***

You were on your way home with Felix beside you. You thought about the conversation you had with Changbin earlier.

You looked at Felix beside you who's eyes were on the street, watching people walk around. You cleared your throat to get his attention and succeed. He looked at you and smiled as you were deep into his brown eyes.

"Uhm, have you ever once missed Australia?" you asked, trying to find a topic that will lure him.

He looked ahead and shook his head, "I do miss my family but I love being here. It feels more like home," he said that made you nodded. "How about you?"

"I sometimes miss it but every time I think about it, my mind will always find a way to compare my life here and there. I was born here, that's probably one of the reasons why I love living here more than there. It felt like, I just can't leave, it's in my blood. You know what I mean right?" you said before giggling and he nodded.

There was a bit of silence before you decided to ask, "I've told you about the reason why I want to move back. But you've never told me about your reason. So, why?" you asked and you didn't know why but your heart beats faster and curiosity rose.

You looked at Felix but his face was just, expressionless. It was like, he's empty. Truth to be told, he was a bit shocked by your question and didn't know how to react.

You sighed, "Was it that hard? It's okay, you don't need to push yourself that much. I'm sorry for crossing my line," you said and you felt him stopped his tracks.

You looked at him, "I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want to tell you," he said.

You cupped his cold face with your hands and smiled, "You can tell me when you're ready. No need to think about it," you said.

He grabbed your hands and caressed it, "Thank you, I promise I'll tell you," he said before the both of you continued walking with your hands intertwined.

***

Binsual
How did it go?

You
Failed.
I told him that he can tell me when he's ready.
I don't want to push him.

Binsual
*sighed*
I'll try to help you okay.
I'll talk to him.

You
Thanks, Bin.

***

Binnie cute Binnie
Oi Felix.
You need to tell y/n.
About your past.
Her brother told her and it seems like there's a bit misunderstanding.
You need to tell her and don't be mad at her brother, she'll hate you if you ever hurt him.
Good luck lix.
If you and y/n didn't work, why don't you go out with me? ;)

Jikseu
Okay,
If it's for the best of us.
Thanks for the information.
She asked me about it earlier but she also told me that I can tell her when I'm ready.
I'll try to tell her but I don't know if it's gonna be soon.
And...
Changlix ;)

<><><>

kiha's :
I'm back~ Merry belated Christmas to ya'all and Happy belated New Year!!!

kiha
20:09
08/01/2019

Edited
kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.7K 16
[ COMPLETED ] dream girl, what time will i get to experience love with you again? © sihoonz, 2018.
218K 10.9K 36
[COMPLETE] still rocking your hoodie baby, even though it hurts all the rights reserved © to sjoonie 2018 start - 06.05.2018 end - 01.09.2018
199K 6.3K 37
[ heads up with the terrible grammar , cringeness and some spelling errors ] You live in a world where when you're 18 , you would have signs about yo...
87.3K 3.3K 56
if someone would call me love I would fall in love immediately (//▽//) 04:04pm Oh really Love? 04:05pm seen ---------- Texting AU Minsung Dont like...