Almost Lover (Harry Styles)...

By Posh777

Ava McCain An aspiring song writer living in London with a secret past. Harry Styles A famous singer who mak... More

Cast & Story Info
Chapter 1: This is what I was born to do
Chapter 2: Hair or Tattoos
Chapter 3: Everybody Hurts Sometimes
Chapter 4: No Harm Love
Chapter 5: Literally Frozen
Chapter 6: Opportunity Knocks
Chapter 7: Memory Lane & Text Messages
Chapter 8: Change Your Life
Chapter 9: Lover-Boy
Chapter 10: Wrecking Ball
Chapter 11: Barfights and "Goodnight"s
Chapter 12: Saturday Hangover
Chapter 13: Sunday Brunch
Chapter 14: Friends
Chapter 15: "Goodbye London."
Chapter 16: Falling
Chapter 17: A Confession and A Wager
Chapter 18: Evening the Score
Chapter 19: Let Her Go
Chapter 20: "Stop Thinking."
Chapter 21: "Not a Chance."
Chapter 22: The Not So Great Escape
Chapter 23: Inspiration and Pub Brawls
Chapter 24: When I Was Your Man
Chapter 25: Karaoke and A Huge Step Forward
Chapter 26: Text Messages and Twitter Pics
Chapter 27: Soundcheck Revenge and CPR
Chapter 28: "We sort of have company."
Chapter 29: A Not So Good Start
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Breakfast and....
Chapter 32: "It was bloody amazing."
Chapter 33: Toasts and Secrets
Chapter 34: "I Love Cereal."
Chapter 35: No Going Back
Chapter 36: "Tell me."
Chapter 37: "Keep going."
Chapter 38: She was Right
Chapter 39: Words of Wisdom
Chapter 40: Sheet Music and Shaving Cream
Chapter 41: Hiking
Chapter 42: "I dont know."
Chapter 43: The Plan
Chapter 44: Waiting
Chapter 45: "I want revenge."
Chapter 46: Heartbreak All Over Again
Chapter 47: "You know."
Chapter 48: "Over."
Chapter 49: Jokes Laughs and Racing Hearts
Chapter 50: Love Looking Back
Chapter 51: Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 52: Fan-girling and Extra Pressure
Chapter 53: Lies and Bets
Chapter 54: Testing Testing
Chapter 55: To Do or Not to Do That is the Question.
Chapter 56: "Okay."
Chapter 57: "I'll stay with you every night."
Chapter 58: Halo
Chapter 59: Secret Plans
Chapter 60: Friday
Chapter 61: "I'm with Kelsey Worthington."
Chapter 62: "You need to go. Now."
Chapter 63: Estates Holdings and Threats
Chapter 64: Emotional
Chapter 65: Stalker or Romantic?
Chapter 66: Tweets
Chapter 67: Making Plans and Saying Sorry
Chapter 68: Surprise After Surprise
Chapter 69: A Bad Day
Chapter 70: "I am afraid."
Chapter 71: Images
Chapter 72: Whatever It Takes
Chapter 73: "It's called love."
Chapter 74: A Night Out
Chapter 76: "I'll go get him."
Chapter 77: Wise Advice or a Drunken Rant?
Chapter 78: Signing Shopping and Sighing
Chapter 79: A Perfect Dress and A Decision?
Chapter 80: Girl's Night or Plans?
Chapter 81: "A french saying."
Chapter 82: A Secret
Chapter 83: A Beautiful Dress a Present and a Castle
Chapter 84: Three Words
Chapter 85: "What did you do?"
Chapter 86: "Make me not feel anything."
Chapter 87: Heartbreak and a Text Message
Chapter 88: "Let me go."
Chapter 89: A Punch in the Face and A Plane Ride
Chapter 90: I can move on.
Sequel: All of Me

Chapter 75: "I'm Yours."

15.9K 489 110
By Posh777

-Ava's POV-

Harry doesn't say as word as we drive to the hotel. He just stares intently ahead at the road, holding my hand tightly.

He slams the car into park as we pull up, not even glancing at the frightened looking valet as he walks around the front of the car and opens my door.

He smirks at me as he offers me his hand and I gladly take it, thankful that he's blocking the view of the paps who are standing around in front of the building. My dress doesn't make it easy to exit a car and remain modest at the same time.

He grasps my hand and leads me to the front doors, but of course several paps move to talk to him.

"Harry, just a quick picture please!?

"Harry, do you have anything to say about the strange coincidence that you started dating Ava right after she inherited over a hundred million dollars?"

I stop in my tracks and glare at the small man who yelled that out. I have a strong desire to punch him right in the face. Harry pulls on my hand and shakes his head at me. How he can always remain so calm in these situations is beyond me. I've been witness to some really horrible things yelled at him, but he always remains polite.

I decide to follow his lead and just ignore them, letting him pull me inside the building. Thankfully the hotel does not allow them to follow us in.

We step into the elevator and Harry pushes the button for the penthouse. Wow, he really did go all out.

I hear his heavy breathing and I glance over, seeing him look me up and down. I've never seen him quite like this. I have to admit, I have a small bit of fear rushing through my body right now. But that feeling is definitely overpowered by excitement when I see the lust in his eyes.

In my mind we've sort of been together since the night Scott attacked me. The night I really let Harry in. That's been several weeks ago now, and we've been somewhat intimate a couple times now. I'm sure it would of been more often if we hadn't been sleeping on the bus almost every night since then. But even when we haven't Harry never tried to push anything with me. It's like he knew I wasn't ready before.

But now things are different. I may not be able to say it to him yet, but I know I'm in love with him. I'm ready to take the next step, even if it's right before we have to part. I still have a very big decision weighing on my mind and if I do decide to go to LA, I know I'll never regret doing this tonight.

Not with Harry.

I follow him into the suite, and I half expect him to just shove me against the wall with how he was at the club, but he doesn't. He leads me through the bedroom, a beautiful room decorated in soft colors, and into the living area. The balcony attached to it is immense, the Eiffel tower taking up much of the landscape. I didn't even realize we were that close to it. It's breathtaking all lit up against the darkened sky.

Harry leads me out onto the balcony where a small table and two chairs are placed. There is a soft candle burning on the table along side a bucket of ice and a bottle of wine. He pulls out a chair for me, letting me sit down. He pops open the bottle of wine and pours us each a generous glassful before taking the seat next to me.

He smiles at me as we each take a sip. I unintentionally moan at how delicious it is.

"That good yeah?" He chuckles at my reddened face.

"It's delicious, and this view is amazing." I look out at the Eiffel tower, wondering how I ever really got here. After my horrible past, here I am, just simply happy.

As I take another drink from my glass, I look over at Harry. He opens his mouth to speak, but immediately closes it.

"God... Am a bit nervous." Harry chuckles, raking his fingers through his hair.

"Why?"

"Just worried I'm going to say or do the wrong thing and ruin this."

"Harry.."

I'm cut off by his phone ringing in his pocket. He pulls it out and turns it off.

"No phones." He says, grabbing my clutch and carrying it and his phone inside.

I get up and walk over to the railing on the balcony and lean against it, taking in what I'm sure is one of the best views in Paris.

Large hands move around me, gripping the railing on each side of my body. I smile as I feel his hot breath move towards my ear.

"She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together." He says, his voice low.

I turn around, his eyes meeting mine.

"And you were worried you'd say the wrong thing." I shake my head at him with a smile.

He brings his hands up to my face, his thumbs grazing over the surface of my cheeks. The feeling makes warmth spread through my body as he leans down and gives me the softest kiss I've ever had.

He takes my hand and presses it against his chest, so I can feel the quick pace of his heart beat.

"Only you." He smiles at me.

I feel my heart melt at his words and I take his hand and lead him inside and into the bedroom.

I stop at the foot of the bed and turn to him. My whole body is nervously tingling as I push his jean shirt off his shoulders. He lets it drop to the floor, staring at me intently. Looking almost afraid I could disappear at any moment.

I step out of my heels and push them aside with my feet. He towers over me now, making me feel small but safe. A feeling I only have when I'm with Harry.

He puts his hands behind his head, gripping his tee shirt and pulling it up and over his head. My eyes run down his toned inked chest as he leans down and pulls off his boots and socks.

We haven't done anything yet, but I can already tell he's straining against the confines of his jeans. He keeps his eyes on mine as he unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his jeans, pulling them down his legs in one swift motion and stepping out of them.

My breathing has become quick and shallow as his hands move to my shoulders, pushing my dress down my arms and my body. Though tight, it slides smoothly over my hips and down my legs, dropping to the floor below.

Harry bites his lip as he takes in my simple white lace underwear. I'm not the kind of woman who owns sexy underwear. But right now I wish I was.

"God Av, you're... so beautiful." He smiles, pushing my hair back behind my shoulders.

He runs his hands down my back, stopping at the clasp of my bra. He quickly undoes it, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of our clothes.

I have to stop my instinct to cover my breasts as he stares at my body. I know my cheeks are red as he studies my every curve. He looks at me as though I'm perfect, when I know I'm far from it. His body however, looks like it was sculpted by god himself, made as an example of what every woman desires to be running her hands across in heated moments of passion.

I can barely take his eyes roaming my body without his hands doing the same. Him just standing in front of me, not touching me, makes me want him even more. I can literally feel the tension in the air around us as he looks almost scared to touch me.

I finally find my voice after what feels like a lifetime of silence.

"I'm yours." I say, his eyes snapping up to meet mine, "Please stop holding yourself back."

My words are all it takes for him to hastily grab my thighs and pick me up. I wrap my legs around him as he walks forward, slamming me into the wall. The second my back is against it, his lips attack mine forcefully. I gladly open my mouth, allowing him entrance to deepen the kiss.

Everything becomes a blur of emotions and passion as we kiss, causing me to moan against his lips. My whole body is full of sparks, making my skin more sensitive to his touch.

He steps away from the wall and walks over to the bed, sitting down with me straddling his lap. I drop my head back as his lips nip and kiss down my neck as he pulls me firmly up against him.

I move my hips against him, feeling how hard he is for me. He moans against my neck in response so I rock my hips into him again. This time he surprises me by gripping my hips and forcing me to stop.

"I'm to close baby." He pants out, "And I want to come inside you."

I've never heard anything so hot before. His deep voice and British accent rolling across the words make it all the more sexy.

Holding me, he quickly stands up and turns around, laying me back down onto the bed.

I move myself back as he pushes his boxers down his legs and crawls on top of me, moving to rest between my legs.

Some of his hair falls into his face as he leans over me. God he's gorgeous.

He gives me a rough kiss, before leaning back and taking ahold of my underwear. He pushes my legs up into the air and pulls them over my bum and up off my legs, tossing them over his shoulder with a smirk.

He pushes my legs back down and swiftly brings his mouth to my breast, taking it in his mouth and sucking. The sensation makes me arch my back from the pleasure shooting through me.

His hand snakes its way down my body and in-between my thighs, sweeping his fingers across my center.

Harry's breath is coming out in short and shallow pants and his skin is glistening, making him even more desirable than before.

I grab his hand to stop his movements as he slides a finger inside me.

"I want you. Now." I demand, causing a dimpled smile to overtake his face.

"Well you're definitely ready for me." He responds, taking his finger up to his lips and sucking my excitement off the tips of his fingers.

He gets off of me and grabs his jeans, no doubt searching for a condom.

"Don't need it." I blurt, without even thinking.

He looks at me confused. God this is not how I wanted to broach this subject. Way to go Ava!!

"I've never.. Without one before." He informs me.

"We can use one if you want." I reply, wanting the discussion on this subject to end pronto.

"No." He says, smiling at me as he gets back onto the bed, once again resting between my thighs. "I want to feel you."

Thank god he didn't ask any questions. He must just think I'm on the pill or something.

If only that was the reason.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as he moves his body up and gives me a long rough kiss. My hands tangle in his hair as I feel him pressing hard against the inside of my thigh.

"I love you so much baby." He mumbles against my lips.

He pulls back and looks deep into my eyes as he moves himself to my entrance.

I can feel the pressure against me, making my breath hitch in my throat.

Suddenly, a heavy pounding on the suite door ruins the perfect moment where I'm about to feel him inside me.

I'm almost positive the same thought that's going through my head is also going through Harry's.

Whoever is at the door is going to get killed.

_________________

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please vote! I spend hours and hours writing this and it only takes a second. It would mean so much to me and to getting my story out there! Thanks!! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
1.1K 64 14
*****SEQUEL TO LIVING WITH LOUIS***** ****READ LIVING WITH LOUIS OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL**** Hannah and Louis are getting serious. They are...
2.3K 47 20
Ava, an aspiring young model, lives her life day by day. A chance encounter with Ed Sheeran leaves her with more questions than answers until someone...