Transformers: A Matter of Fate

Von Cman710

Post-Age of Extinction. *MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN* Soon after the battle of Hong Kong, Hound crosses paths with... Mehr

THE AFTERMATH
THE RUN-IN
SHELTER AND WORRIES
FEELINGS
A CHANGE OF PLANS
TALENT AND QUESTIONS
A DANGER IN THEIR MIDST
NO CHOICE LEFT
MAKING PLANS
THE ARRIVAL
NERVES AND ANNOYANCES
SECRETS AND STORIES
FASCINATION AND BONDS
GUARDIANS AND SNAKES
GRIEF AND A CONFESSION
FRIENDS AND TEACHERS
ADDRESING AN ISSUE
SMALL FRUSTRATIONS AND BIG TROUBLE
WORRIES AND GOOD NEWS
A GROWING FONDNESS
JOKES AND CELEBRATION
A DAY TO REMEMBER
FLIRTATIONS AND RIDES
EMERGENCY SITUATION
BOLD MOVES AND REMINDERS
CATCHING UP AND A SURPRISE
QUESTIONING AND FAMILY
MEMORIES
DISTRUST
THE RETURN OF OPTIMUS PRIME
FRUSTRATIONS AND SUSPICIONS
CHANCES AND GIRLS
STUBBORNNESS AND GUARDIANS
NEEDED HELP
FUN AND PANIC
THE CHASE
A SENSE OF BELONGING
BROTHERLY HELP
SO YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE?
ADVICE AND COLD FEET
THE REDHEAD
TECHIES AND STRESS
THREATS AND DECISIONS
SUSPENSION AND A VISIT
A NEW LIAISON AND A NEW AGREEMENT
DEVASTATION
SHARING AND SPARRING
PLANS
HONESTY AND REVELATIONS
FEARS AND DISCUSSIONS
PROMISES AND THERAPISTS
TAKING A TROPHY
TO MAKE A STAND
THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: PART 1
THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: PART 2
THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: PART 3
THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: PART 4
THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: END
AT LAST
DECISIONS
EPILOGUE

MEET THE FAMILY

248 17 7
Von Cman710

CHAPTER 49
Meet The Family

It only took five minutes for Mark to regret the entire idea. Why had he expected subtlty? There was never anything outright subtle about giant robots, so he didn't understand why he had expected it now. But still, almost immediately after they had entered, the roar of a gigantic t-rex sent the whole ground shaking as Mark gripped onto her hand. "Frag," Mark muttered, his eyes looking toward Alexis. "How good were you on the whole giant robotic dinosaurs thing?"

By the look on Alexis's face, she was definitely not okay with it. Or at least, not as okay as he wanted her to be if Grimlock was going to be coming to meet her now. He turned to Sideswipe as he transformed behind him, wheeling up in-between the two. "So there seriously ARE giant robot dinosaurs? That wasn't some kind of joke?" Mark nodded his head as she gathered her thoughts. "I think I'm sort of confused... I'm scared shitless and excited all at once."

"They have that effect on people," Sideswipe snorted a little. "Just be prepared to meet one of them in three... Two..."

Sideswipe hadn't even gotten to finish counting before Grimlock was in front of them. This time, Alexis snatched Mark's hand, much to the fourteen year old's surprise. For his part, Mark suppressed his laughter at the thought of Alexis, the tough girl she was, balking back at anything. "She human, her?" Grimlock questioned as he craned his neck around Mark.

"Yeah, this is her Grimlock," Mark patted the side of his friends head lightly. "Take it easy, alright? She's a little scared of you right now. You know how we talked about the whole "scare" factor you've got going on?" The Dinobot leader gave a puff of air in annoyance. "Come on, play nice and don't scare her, for me?" He questioned.

Alexis stood there, watching as the boy tried to calm the mech down. How was Mark this brave? Was he really this close with this giant, terrifying t-rex? She stiffened herself a bit, as if expecting this "Grimlock" to bite his head off at any moment. But eventually, the beast seemed to groan silently, and look him in the eyes. "Fine, me Grimlock play nice," Grimlock grumbled. "You human!" She jumped back as Grimlock addressed her. "You human like him Mark?" He questioned, motioning to Mark for emphasis.

Alexis put her hands in her pockets, trying her best to look casual despite the situation. Her eyes locked with Mark's knowing what answer he wanted, though she wasn't sure what he answer would ultimately be. After several moments, she nodded her head. "Y-Yeah," She stuttered, nervousness still shining through. "I do..."

"Good, because you human hurt him Mark," Grimlock told her slightly. "And me Grimlock play nice no more."

"Stand down, Grimlock."

Alexis turned as Optimus started to cross the main hangar, his optics scanning between the four of them. Now this was definitely almost more intimidating than the T-Rex. After all, nearly every human on Earth knew who Optimus Prime was. And now here he was, in the flesh and less than two feet away from her. "Me Grimlock just saying," Grimlock huffed as he started in a different direction. "Me Grimlock leave her human alone now, but me Grimlock watching her."

And with that, Alexis only felt more confused as the giant t-rex trudged off. Optimus gave a small, hefty laugh and then looked down at Alexis. "You will have to forgive the attitude of Grimlock. He is of a very high opinion of our youngest Autobot," Optimus explained, his voice warm and friendly. "You will find many of us on this base are rather..."

"Curious."

Mark facepalmed slightly as Crosshairs stepped up beside Optimus, his optics looking her over. He almost, almost felt relief in the fact that Drift and Prowl, at the very least stepped back. But First Aid, who Mark was almost surprised by due to their limited contact as of late, was just as bad as Crosshairs. "Primus almighty, kid, this is the femme you've been hiding from us?" First Aid spoke up first. "She's developing in her growth nicely, and she's very... Beautiful, especially for her age."

"Aw, please, Aid!" Crosshairs spoke up again, then motioned to her. "The sheila is HOT. And hot girls usually equal trouble, if you ask me." He crossed his arms a bit, her optics staring at her. "I hope you don't plan to get the runt into any trouble, girl. Or I'll have an iron fist with your name on it."

Prowl gave Crosshairs a small backhand at that, something Mark was undoubtedly thankful for. He shook his head a bit, his optics narrowing at Crosshairs. "Crosshairs, she is a guest, and you promised to behave," Prowl reminded him rather sternly. "If anyone is going to question her on her intentions with the boy, it will be me."

"Fine, I get to be the relative who tells her embarrassing stories," Crosshairs announced, turning back to her. "Sheila, tell me, has our boy here told you about the time-."

"Alright! Alright! That is enough!" Mark waved his hands, fearing whatever was coming next. "God, you guys are harder to handle than little kids sometimes." He blushed somewhat, and turned to Alexis, who looks amused and fearful all at once. "I am so sorry for them, Lexi. I swear, with every one but Optimus and Drift I sometimes wonder if I'd be better off raising myself."

"Are you even going to introduce me?" Alexis questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Right," Mark motioned to Optimus. "You obviously know the big guy is Optimus Prime, their leader. Also the coolest "uncle" on the planet." Optimus gave a polite nod and a dip of his helm, allowing Mark to continue. "The bonehead over there is Crosshairs. Just try to ignore him, it gets easy after the first few hours." He teased, as the mech gave him the bird. "Love you too, big guy. The one with the compliments is First Aid, he's a medic, the best they have one Earth too." That earned her a two finger salute from the mech.

"Who's the one that has the guts to make themselves a police car?" Alexis motioned to Prowl at that.

"Oh, that's Prowl. He's Prime's second in command, and the only person other than Prime who ranks above my dad," Mark then nodded towards Drift, who gave a small bow towards her. "And finally, you got Drift. Who literally needs no introduction. Because I mean, the guy is a samurai, all you need to know is he's a badaft." He then paused. "You also have Mirage, if he'll bring down that stupid cloaking device of his."

"How did you know?" Mirage questioned as he appeared in view just beside Drift.

"Your device is glitching again," Mark stuck his tongue out. "I could see part of your foot."

"Slag," Mirage grunted.

"So you're the Ferari!" Alexis squealed happily, jogging up to him. "Holy crap, can I ask you to take me for a spin? I've had daydreams about driving in a Ferari my entire life!" She added rather excitedly. "Why do you have an Italian accent? Did you land in Italy or something?"

"Primus, does this one have a mute button?" Mirage grunted.

Alexis frowned a little at that. "So the ferari IS antisocial."

"Told you so."

As the sound of a "throat" clearing echoed, Mark turned his head. Hound had finally made his way over, his soft blue optics looking over the two humans. "And last, but definitely super far from least," Mark motioned for Alexis to turn around. "This is my dad, Hound. Autobot weapons specialist, commando, and third-in-command." Hound gave a small wave.

"Whoa, so in other words, he has a nice gun collection," Alexis muttered.

"Heh, ye know it." Hound grinned. "Don't try anything funny though, and ye won't have a reason to meet it."

"Hey! You're forgettin' me again!" Mark stared down as Brains pushed his way between Drift and Prowl. "How's it goin', hot stuff?" Brains pushed his electric hair back slightly. "The name's Brains, Autobot interpreter." He made a few steps forward as Mark tried to resist the urge to punt the tiny mech several feet.

Alexis crouched low, a grin on her face. "Aren't you adorable?"

"No." Mark shook his head. "No, once you get to know him, he really isn't."

"That hurts kid, really hurts." Brains mocked.

Clearing his throat again, Hound crossed his arms as both teenagers turned to him. He nodded a little bit, and took a deep breath. "I think the three of us should take a walk, if everyone's done scaring the poor girl." He jested, earning some laughter from the others. "I think I've waited long enough to get the chance to meet Alexis. And I want to talk to her alone before any of you get a crack at her."

"Take away all the fun, why don't you?" Crosshairs grunted.

"Autobots," Optimus held a hand up to grab their attention. "Let us allow these three alone time. You may approach them once they are finished." After some hesitating, they began to walk off. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Alexis."

"You too."

As Optimus started off himself, Alexis felt her heart pounding. Alone? With a gun-totting giant robot, and his son? She gulped slightly, unsure of how to take her odds here. "Well then," Hound began, putting his hands together. "Should we go to my office? I think that would be the best place to sit down and talk." He then looked at Alexis. "Don't worry, I promise I won't make this too embarrassing fer ye."

And with that, he was off, heading towards his office. Turning to her, Mark smiled a bit, and shook his head. "Don't worry, they're all harmless," He reassured her. "I promise I won't let him grill you too hard." He added.

But even as she followed him, Alexis couldn't fight the feeling that it was not a promise he could keep.

...

A/N: A somewhat shorter chapter, but I wanted to keep the "official" introductions to be a chapter all of its own. :) The next chapter should be the usual length, after all, Hound has a lot to talk about with them. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Fire Dog 7 Von ShabaTLK

Aktuelle Literatur

160 0 11
One dog will have to face his own fears to save the ones he loves and perhaps find his place, while a firefighter seeks a companion to help him get o...
Immune Von Amy J.

Science Fiction

167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
199K 9.2K 30
Arthit is 30 and Kongpob is 28. They are a couple living together for almost 5 years already. One day, Arthit got in a car accident, his brain dam...
69 1 12
Scarlet Norwood is a she-wolf mated to the Alpha. Just like most she-wolves her mothering instincts are strong. All ready having a three year old son...