Broken Wings

By Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " More

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 30

15 7 0
By Christellemakary

                    Two months later.

Today I don't feel like working so, I decided to take the day off , we're not that busy anyway March is always a dead season for us after valentine and before mother's day .
The last month went so quickly between college and work that I forgot that I haven't took a day off .

I made my coffee , put my favorite music and sat on the couch . I missed sitting with myself and doing nothing .
I am an ambivert . A person who likes people and socializing but not for a too long ,  I need to sit alone  and recharge by myself , think about different things , this will make me feel good.

He has never left my mind , not a day , not even an hour . I miss him , I miss him like crazy . I dream about him at night and even when I am working and I have no time to eat , he is in my thoughts .
Even if our story has ended , at least for me , Alex will always be the guy that introduced to my life a kind of love that I have never experienced before .

Almost two months passed since I last saw or spoke to him . His wife's words turned my mind upside down , I was hurt really hurt and disappointed with myself .
Alex tried to call me and sent me a lot of messages I deleted all of them even before I even read them because I know myself , one message is able to make me weak again and that was  the least thing I wanted to happen .
He probably hates me now , but when I think of it , it's better for him to hate me and love his family then to love me and be in trouble with his family .
God knows how many night I only wanted to send him a letter , a dot , anything but l prayed for God to give me strength and keep me away from him .

I told Stacey everything , she noticed that something was going wrong with me . She was by my side , supported my decision. She was a bit shocked at the beginning, it was something that she would never expect especially that Alexander was my teacher , and a bit older than me . Situations like these always makes appreciate Stacey's presence in my life . She's the kind of girls that no matter what won't judge you and that's the best thing I like about her .

Tonight we are going to celebrate her birthday , and I honestly am so excited for tonight. I already bought a beautiful leather black dress with a pair of red heels . Stace  has reserved us a table at my favorite club called " club one 18 " for 4 persons , me , Stacey, Drake and his friend that I am going to meet for the first time , his name is Luis .

Today I decided that no matter what I am going to be happy.  And I wanted to spoil myself so I booked an appointment for hair and nails this afternoon .

The day has passed very slowly , I did lunch , dishes , laundry , slept for a while and watched the newest episodes of " eye candy " , my hair and nails were ready .
Rachelle texted me that she's coming early to do my makeup , half an hour and we'll be both ready .

My reflection at the mirror was exactly how I wanted it to be , curly hair , red lipstick , light eyeshadow, sexy black  dress with red heels . We both looked really good . It is right that every brunette should have a blonde bestie . That's literally us .

The place was very crowded , the music was high but since I was prepared for all that , I kinda like it.
Luis seems like a good guy  , a dark brown hair with hazel eyes , about my height with heels . I love his accent , he's  from Venezuela  but he's been in the states for more than Ten years .
Drinks were already on the table so we didn't wait a minute , we all had some vodka with orange juice  , the ambiance was really good , everyone was dancing happily and I do love seeing other people happy .
We first danced me and Stacey next to the table then Drake and Stacey disappeared, so I guess I'll have to dance with Luis.

I rarely drink alcohol but when I do  it easily affects me , we were dancing and having fun but I was lightheaded and for a second I felt as if the club was spinning.
I hate to lose control that's why I don't drink that much , I tried to take a break but Luis wouldn't let me   , he himself was totally drunk and his dancing became out of sudden dirty , he was saying words in spanish   that I didn't quite understand .
While I was figuring out a way to withdraw  , he instead grabbed my hand pushed me towards him again and kissed me without any prior notice . I kissed him back , wanting to know what does it feel like kissing a total stranger but instead , in my mind I was comparing his kiss to Alex's ...
Oh how I miss him in that moment , how I wish it would've been him instead of Luis .

The kiss was getting dirty and I was starting to feel disgusted so I pushed Luis slightly away and went straight to the restrooms.

I sat on the bathroom floor , was feeling so dizzy and disgusted. I held my phone to call Stacey  and tell her that I was leaving but she wasn't answering .
I kept looking at my phone , went into my contact list , scrolled down to see his name , for me he was just like a dream . His name on my phone was like a proof that what we had was all real , that he is real .
Without thinking and in less than a second I clicked on the message option and typed :

" He was kissing me , and I was thinking of you . How funny is that ? "
and sent the message .

I had no clue what I just did and I am not expecting him to reply anyway it's 2 am after all . Everything in me wanted me to text him , or maybe it's only the alcohol effect but I miss him ,I wanted to know that he was real , that he still has some feelings for me . At this moment I am not thinking about anything but him . 

My head is still spinning and my eyes are getting heavy , and I am still laying on the bathroom floor not knowing what should I do next , Stacey is not answering and I don't wanna see Luis again. I think I'll just close my eyes a bit.

The phone rang in my hand and all I could see was Alex's name on the screen , I am not  sure if that's a dream or he Is really calling me my head is confused right now. It's like i am half asleep half awake .

" hello ?"

" who the fuck are you kissing at this hour ?"  Alex was literally screaming. His voice has scared me.

" Guess what ? I am hiding from him in the ladies room buttt  I assure you...if no one ...no one comes and get me I'll hopefully sleep on the restroom's floorrrrrr Mr Lanham "  I was in a really good mood , and ready to fall asleep in any minute .

" Hiding from who ??! And why are you talking like that ?? Are you drunkk??
I guess he's not in a very good mood . his voice reminded me  of our first meeting when he kicked me out of his class , that unforgettable day ...

" no no drunk ... Lisa knows how to control herself and stay conscious rrright ? She Buuuut Lisa is about fall asleep good night  
Mr Alexander. "
I was never ready to sleep as I am right now , my eyes are slowly shutting down and voices seem very far , the last thing I remember was saying .

" club one 18 " more than once and then sleep overcame me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 10 10
"Its weird how two people can go from being strangers to best friends to enemies so quick. I mean its heartbreaking how easy it is to just move on. I...
178 0 14
"I have always felt that life is a solitary journey, that we are each on a train, riding through our hours, our days, our years. We get on alone, we...
85.4K 3.3K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.
52.1K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?