You're Mine | Jayson Tatum

By Haley_lynn2401

"You're Mine Haley" More

>Cast<
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

2.9K 57 18
By Haley_lynn2401

It was finally the day of prom. I woke up next to Jayson and hoped out of bed. I didn't bother waking him up because I knew he wouldn't listen to me and he will stay in bed. I got into the shower and began washing everything.

About 30 minutes later I got out and wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into his room. He was still knocked out on his bed. I walked over to him and slapped his head. He slowly opened one eye and looked at me.

"What" he said. "Hurry up we have to at least go to school until 11 then we can leave to get ready". He rolled his eyes and got up and went to the bathroom. I swear he's worse than me.

I started doing my makeup and about 20 minutes later he walked out of the bathroom changed. He doesn't even care what he looks like today cause he's tired but he ain't gonna be tired tonight.

"We need to be in school in 20 can you get changed" he said. "Oooh someone's mad this morning". He rolled his eyes, kissed the top of my head and walked downstairs. He's a whole big baby.

I finally got dressed 15 minutes later. We are always late to school because of me. Oh well gotta dress to impress.

I walked downstairs and he was sitting on the couch watching basketball. "Let's go" I said. He got up and we both walked to the car. We finally got to school and by the time 11 came everyone was leaving.

Sirna, Anya and I all went to the hair salon to get our hair and makeup done. About 2 and a half hours later we were finally done.

We went to Anyas house to get ready at. The boys were getting ready at wills. "Are you guys ready for tonight" Anya asked. "Hell yeah" Sirna said. "I'm ready to get some dick tonight" Anya said. We all just bursted out laughing.

About 2 hours we were finally ready and I was finished with my prom look and I have to admit I look good.

Anya's mom came upstairs saying the boys were here. I can't wait to see my little handsome baby in his suit. I got really excited. Anya and Sirna ran downstairs to go get their mans. But I took my sweet time walking down the stairs. I finally made eye contact with Jayson. He smiled so big while I walked up to him.

"You look so fucking beautiful" he whispered. I looked at him up and down, I didn't even want to go to prom anymore I wanted him to take me right here and now. "You look so good Papi" I whispered back.

He just laughed and kissed me. "Okay pictures kids" Anyas mom said. We all got in that typical prom pose and took a million pictures. "Okay kids go ahead have fun be safe". We walked out and there was a limo sitting there. Will smiled and ran in there and we all laughed.

We got in the limo and we were having a before prom party. We got to prom and all got out of the limo. Us being us, we were typically late. We walked in and all eyes were on us. I ignored them and pulled Jayson on the dance floor and started dancing my life away knowing this would be one of our last moments together as a group.

An hour later our principal got up to the stage and started talking. "Welcome class of 2016 to your senior prom! We would like to thank everyone who has contributed to make this happen. We will now announce your annual high school prom king & queen" he said pulling out an envelope.

"And your 2016 Prom King & Queen are Jayson Tatum and Haley Vega". Everyone started cheering around us. We smiled at each other and he grabbed my hand and headed up there.

They crowned us both. "Congrats you guys now go back to dancing and enjoy it". "Wait" I said. "I wrote a song that I would like to sing". The principal nodded and handed me the microphone. I looked at Jayson and began singing.

After I was finished singing everyone cheered and he walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you so much" he whispered to me. "I love you too" I said.

We got back to the dance floor and resumed our dancing. It really was such a magical night.

About 2 hours later prom was finishing up and everyone was headed to some after parties. Our group decided not to go to an after party and just go out to eat.

We ended up eating at ihop. After eating we all parted ways and we went back to my house. We got into my house and I immediately took my heels off. "Thank god baby can you do me a favor" I said looking at Jayson.

He shook his head "I'm not rubbing your feet". I gave him my puppy eyes "baby pleaseeee". He rolled his eyes "you're so annoying fine let's take a shower first". I smiled at him and ran to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I got in first and a couple minutes he joined me. "You know you cute right" he said to me. I smiled "yes I've been told numerous of times". He just laughed "I had fun tonight".

"You'll have some more fun after you give me my foot massage" I wiggled my eyebrows. He smirked "oh yeah". I nodded and kissed him "oh yeah".

We got out the shower and wrapped ourselves in towels. I laid in bed and lifted my feet up twirling it around. He rolled his eyes and sat at the end of the bed and I put my feet in his lap. He grabbed them and started going to work.

He was an expert at this. "Oof just like that Jayson go harder" I said. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I bursted out laughing "oh man". He shook his head "if you want me to go harder at something I will take you right here right now don't play me baby".

I smirked "So do it Papi". That's all it took for him to tackle me and start his work. And let's just say it was the best we ever did.

The next morning I was wrapped up in Jayson went I start feeling my phone vibrating but I ignored it. I just snuggled more into Jayson and fell asleep again.

A couple minutes later I got woken up from yelling. Jayson and I both got up quickly and got changed. We both grabbed bats that were sitting by my door.

We slowly walked downstairs and I saw my parents there arguing with my brother. Yes I have a brother he is just 14 years older than me. My mom had him when she was 16.

"Chris?" I said. He looked at me and smiled "hey little sis". I ran up to him and hugged him "I missed you". He hugged me back "I missed you too". Jayson stood awkwardly in the back. I walked back to him and stood in front of him.

"Haley how was prom" my mom asked. "Good" I replied dryly. "And who did you go with" she asked. I rolled my eyes "my boyfriend". She raised her eyebrows "and who is your boyfriend is he successful?"

"Your looking at him" I said. She just looked at Jayson in disgust "oh". "Mom" Chris said. "What I think she can do better" she shrugged her shoulders. "Omg I can't do this shit with you no more, I'm glad I'm leaving to college come on Jayson we're leaving" I said grabbing his hand and bringing him upstairs.

"Baby it's okay I can leave, you can talk to your mom" he said packing up his stuff. I also was packing clothes "no she's always is disrespectful to you when she doesn't even know you I'm sick of her shit we're leaving". We finished packing our stuff and we walked downstairs. "Bye Chris call me so we can chill" I said hugging my brother goodbye.

We got into my car and I drove to his house. We got out and brought our stuff inside and into his room. I laid in his bed and turned on Netflix and began watching my show The 100.

Jayson's mom walked in. "Hey i heard about your mom I'm sorry sweetie" she said sitting on the bed with me hugging me. I started tearing up " I just don't get it, I try to be the best daughter I can but how can I do that when they aren't there most of the time, every time they come back my mom always judges me for something or disrespects Jayson when he doesn't even do anything I just don't get it" I said full on crying now.

"Ssh baby it's okay your doing better off without them" she said shushing me. I look up at her "thanks Brandi for always being here for me when I need a mom". She smiled "of course sweetie imma always be here".

I heard the door open and saw Jayson walk in. "Everything okay in here" he asked rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes come on sit down" his mom said. He came over and sat next to me and wrapped me up in his arms, I snuggled into his body more to get more warmth. He kissed the top of my head. We just laid there in a comfortable silence watching the 100. I looked at the two people around me and was thankful I had a great family in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 695 17
"You deserve the world mills, not me" "You are my world J" Mila just moved to Georgia, she knows no one there. But then she meets someone. Him<3...
48.9K 1.1K 43
Go on this journey with YN as she starts as one mans side chick and then well read to see what happens. "One man's trash is Another man's Treasure"
139K 2.1K 35
"Your mine forever, Don't forget"
15K 157 19
"I'm all yours."