Chapter 12

It was finally Monday which meant back to school. We were back at Jayson's house cuddled up with each other. My head was on his shirtless chest while he played with my hair.

"I don't want to go back" I said truthfully. He laughed "neither do I but we have to we only have about a month left then we out". I dreaded that day when we have to leave each other and he'll be miles away from me.

Today was the day where Jayson is going to be announcing where he is going to college. About everyone knew he was going to Duke but he wanted to sign the papers to make it official.

So we finally got up and I began walking towards the shower and got in it. I began washing myself until I heard the door close. I peeked my head out seeing Jayson naked.

"Tf are you doing" I asked him. He smiled and opened the shower door and got inside with me. "What are you doing" I whispered yelled at him. "I'm just trying to save water" he shrugged. "If your mom catches us we're dead" I said. "We ain't gotta worry about that" he said before kissing me.

After are little shower moment we walked into his room and began getting ready. I threw on my outfit and Jayson threw on his duke shirt with some jeans.

We finished getting ready and hopped into his car and drove to Dunkin' Donuts to go get some coffee

We finished getting ready and hopped into his car and drove to Dunkin' Donuts to go get some coffee. He drove to school and we got out holding hands. People started looking at us and whispering. "Don't worry about them" Jayson said pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head.

We walked into school in search of our friends. I saw Anya and Kai standing by their lockers. "Hi guys" I said walking up to them. "Hey" they both said. "So Jayson you announce where you're going today right" Kai asked.

Jayson nodded his head "yeah it's a big deal where are you guys going for college". Anya nodded "yeah we'll discuss it at lunch". We nodded and headed towards our classes.

Later in the day the lunch bell rang and we were headed to lunch. Jayson was waiting for me by the cafeteria. He pulled me closer and kissed me. "Nasty" Lara mumbled walking by us.

"You got something to say speak up" I said. "So do something bitch" Lara said. "So wassup" I said walking up to her. "Not happening" Jayson said pulling me away.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my groups table and sat next to Kai. "Why you look so pissed" Kai asked. "Stupid dumb ass Laura wants to start shit" I said. Jayson came over and handed me my lunch and he sat next to me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and took one of my chicken nuggets and began eating. "So college talk what are you guys doing" Jayson asked. "Well Lucas and I are going to Georgia" Sirna said. "That's far away from me" I said sadly.

"We'll visit" Sirna said. "Better bitch" I said laughing. "I'm going to Uconn" Anya said. "Omg hoe that's close to me" I yelled. "I'm going to berklee with you" Xavier said. "I don't know where I'm going yet" Kai said.