Chapter 14

It was finally the day of prom. I woke up next to Jayson and hoped out of bed. I didn't bother waking him up because I knew he wouldn't listen to me and he will stay in bed. I got into the shower and began washing everything.

About 30 minutes later I got out and wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into his room. He was still knocked out on his bed. I walked over to him and slapped his head. He slowly opened one eye and looked at me.

"What" he said. "Hurry up we have to at least go to school until 11 then we can leave to get ready". He rolled his eyes and got up and went to the bathroom. I swear he's worse than me.

I started doing my makeup and about 20 minutes later he walked out of the bathroom changed. He doesn't even care what he looks like today cause he's tired but he ain't gonna be tired tonight.

"We need to be in school in 20 can you get changed" he said

"We need to be in school in 20 can you get changed" he said. "Oooh someone's mad this morning". He rolled his eyes, kissed the top of my head and walked downstairs. He's a whole big baby.

I finally got dressed 15 minutes later. We are always late to school because of me. Oh well gotta dress to impress.

I walked downstairs and he was sitting on the couch watching basketball

I walked downstairs and he was sitting on the couch watching basketball. "Let's go" I said. He got up and we both walked to the car. We finally got to school and by the time 11 came everyone was leaving.

Sirna, Anya and I all went to the hair salon to get our hair and makeup done. About 2 and a half hours later we were finally done.

We went to Anyas house to get ready at. The boys were getting ready at wills. "Are you guys ready for tonight" Anya asked. "Hell yeah" Sirna said. "I'm ready to get some dick tonight" Anya said. We all just bursted out laughing.

About 2 hours we were finally ready and I was finished with my prom look and I have to admit I look good.