Chapter 13

Jayson and I finally landed in LA. Brandon had sent a car for us to drive him to his house. The car pulled up to a big house and parked out front.

I got out of the car and ran up to the door and continually rang the door bell. Brandon opened the door "of course it's you being all annoying and all" he said.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped him up in a hug "Hiiiii B". He laughed "wassup ma how was your flight" he said pulling away from our hug. "It was good thanks for sending that car by the way it had candy in there" I said smiling.

"Yeah she wouldn't stop eating it I had to put it up front by the driver to get her to stop" Jayson said walking in with our bags. "What's up man" Jayson said dapping Brandon up.

"Here let me show you to your guys room" Brandon said starting to walk upstairs. He showed us to our room to get settled in.

"This house is huge" Jayson said looking around the room. I just nodded. "Haley he wants to meet up tomorrow at his studio" Brandon said. "Okay" I replied. "Jayson there's a huge basketball event going on downtown if you wanna go". Jayson smiled "thanks man I'll look into it".

Brandon nodded and walked out the room.  I plopped myself on the bed " I wanna stay here forever". Jayson laughed "Maybe I'll get drafted here then we can live down here together".

I smiled up at him "I like the sound of that". A little while later Brandon came up to our room saying he ordered pizza Chinese and sushi because he invited D'Angelo Russell one of his team mates over and he eats a lot.

Jayson and I walked downstairs seeing D'Angelo stuffing his face with pizza. He looked at the both us. "Hi" he said taking the pizza out of his mouth.

"Hi" Jayson and I both responded. "Who are you guys" he asked wiping pizza sauce of his mouth. "Haley Vega in the flesh" I smiled. "How do you know Brandon" he asked. "Well I met him while he was in Duke and he introduced me to one of his friends which is a music producer gave him a song I worked on and now he wants to meet with me".

D'Angelo nodded his head "What about you boy". "Well I'm here with her, I'm her boyfriend I also am going to Duke for basketball" Jayson replied. "Ahhh I knew you were a ball player well kid let's play a little 1 v 1 action outside" D'Angelo said going over and grabbing one of Brandon's basketballs.

D'Angelo looked at me "you can call me D'lo by the way". I nodded my head. The boys went out to the back yard while I grabbed some sushi and went and sat next to Brandon in the living room.

"Hows school" he asked taking a sushi off my plate. I shrugged "eh same old same old Jayson asked me to prom". Brandon raised his eyebrow "How did he ask". "Well i was out to eat with Sirna and he went to my house and put candles out spelling prom with flowers all around it" I smiled back at the memory.

"Awe que cute" he laughed. i laughed and pushed him. "Hows the league" i asked. "Difficult, very difficult" he said. I nodded my head. We ended up watching Rick & Morty until we heard yelling in the back yard. Brandon and I both headed outside.

We saw both Dlo and Jayson sweaty still playing basketball. "This kid is really good" Dlo said. "Thanks man" Jayson said. "You're defiantly going to the league so I'm looking forward to play you and I'm going to dunk on you i don't play boy" Dlo yelled. We all laughed at him.

"Well I'm gonna head home I'm tired" Dlo said walking out the door. I looked at Brandon "Is he always like that". He nodded "Yes all the time".

Jayson and I headed up to our room. I hopped in the shower and after changed into one of Jayson's shirt and boy shorts.

Jayson was laying against the headboard watching tv. I walked over to him and laid on top of him. He started running his hands through my hair.

I kissed his chest "Are you going to the basketball thing tomorrow". He nodded "Yeah probably Dlo told me he was going to bring me whether I like it or not". I laughed "I like him he's mad funny".