Signs Of A Soulmate • K.T.

By Taeshighnotes

Everyone has a soulmate. You don't know when you are going to find them, or where. A slight touch of your so... More

1|
2|
3|
4|
5|
6|
7|
8|
9|
10|
11|
12|
13|
14|
15|
16|pt.1
16|pt.2
17|
18|
19|
20|
21|
23|
24|
25|
26|
27|
28|
29|
30|
31|
32 |
33 |
34|
35|
36|
37|
38|
39|
40 |

22|

37.5K 1K 662
By Taeshighnotes

So Bts is still snatching wigs.
I'm still bald.
And this book is doing better and better everyday.

This is a good life man.

Also; I'm going to have to go back and put all the English in dark font like this because I want the normal writing to be them speaking in Korean. I started to but I have to finish, so if it was a little confusing in the beginning chapters don't worry I'll be going back and finishing them up.

•••

The cold air nipped at her cheeks, Taehyung's warm hand still wrapped tightly around hers as they walked through the streets of New York. The overcoat she wore was doing little to nothing for keeping her warm. She was just glad she decided to wear a pair of pantyhose to keep her legs from completely turning to icicles.

She breathed out, somewhat outstanded by the cold air that was shown in front of her. She always was amazed by this weather. She didn't like the cold, but the whole concept of Christmas in a few months and the winter season made her happy. Her mother raised her to be greatful for her family, then the presents.

It hadn't snowed yet, which she was greatful for. She would not be walking outside if that was the case. It was chilly, enough to make her have little shivers but not enough for her to refuse to go outside.

Taehyung stopped abruptly, y/n not ready as she was yanked back. Taehyung laughed at her lightly before pointing towards the store in front of them. It was a jewelry store, an antique jewelry store. They were on the smaller side of New York, and it was clear this was more of a place you had to find not hear about.

It was old looking in itself, but the display case was filled with obvious expensive stuff. Taehyung was intriged on how secluded the place was.

'Our reservations at 9:30' Y/n said looking at her phone.

8:57

'Come on y/n, it looks cool' He said, practically dragging her to the door. Before she could protest any farther, they were already inside the door. A small bell went off, the smell of cinnamon filling her nose. It was way warmer inside, the light glow from the ceiling giving a homey atmosphere.

A lady appeared, in her mind twenties y/n guessed. Blonde hair and deep green eyes smiled at them.

'Hi welcome to Annie's, how are you today?'

The question made Taehyung's hand tighten around y/n's, and as she looked at him she could tell he was slightly uncomfortable by not understanding her full sentence.

'We're good thank you. How are you?' She replied and the lady smiled at her.

'I'm good aswell. Let me know if you have any questions' The lady spoke and y/n nodded with a smile.

She felt Taehyung's hand slip out of hers and she turned to see him walking towards a wide variety of necklaces. A smile reached her lips as she heard him say wow as he looked at them. She walked up beside him, looking at the hand crafted masterpieces. She was amazed by how each one looked so mesmerizing.

'Look at that one' Taehyung pointed, his finger directing her eyes to a necklace that was shaped into a small heart with bright diamonds surrounding it. It was beautiful.

'It's gorgeous' She whispered her hand reaching for it. She lifted it, it heavier than she imagined. The price tag fell down and as she turned it over her stomach dropped.

'Nevermind' She said as she set it back down.

'Why? What's wrong with it?' Taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He picked it up, the delicate piece of jewelry glinting as he flipped over the price tag with his thumb.

'Taehyung that's over a thousand dollars' Y/n whispered to him. He only held it up to her neck, a mischievous look in his eye.

'Good thing I have money then' He said and then turned towards the front and walked away. Y/n only stood there shocked at his words, trying to process what just happened.

'Taehyung wait!' She said catching up to him.

'That's so much money. You shouldn't waste that much on me' She countered, her heart beating loudly. That was alot of money.

'Y/n stop. I'm not wasting my money. Let me buy this for you' He said looking at her.

'But-' She started when he suddenly turned to her, one hand clutching the necklace, his other coming up to grab her chin. He held it sternly, looking at her before leaning in and leaving a small kiss right on the top of her lips. He smiled down at her shocked face, called her cute, and then proceeded to the front to pay.

Y/n was done for. She held onto the shelf beside her.

Did he just kiss her as a distraction?

She steadied herself, the warmth still on her top lip. Was it bad that she wished it was a full kiss? That wouldn't be considered a first kiss... right?

She rushed beside him just as the cashier was handing him the bag.

He had already paid.

He looked down to her, a bright box smile appearing as a boyish laugh left his mouth at her facial expression. She was left, mouth opened as he held it up to her face.

The cashier let out an amused laugh at the two of them before wishing them farewell as they walked out together.

'I can't believe you bought that. It was really expensive Taehyung' She said as they left the shop.

'Stop worrying. My bank account is perfectly fine' He said and she huffed.

'Turn around' He ordered and she gave him a look before turning around.

'You're quite the sassy one' He said, his breath against her ear, making her cheeks go red at his closeness.

She felt the cold chain as put the necklace around her neck. His fingers brushed against her back as he pulled her hair away and clipped it. Her hair fell when she looked down to the necklace on her chest.

'Thank you' She whispered as she reached up to it. She had never been given a gift like this.

'You are very welcome' He replied his arm slinging around her shoulders, his side providing warmth and shelter from the wind that had started to pick up.

They started to walk again, the time being past nine. They wouldn't want to be late for their reservation.

The conversation was simple as they walked along, catching up on the last week being apart. Taehyung kept cracking jokes, smiling as he heard her laugh fill his ears.

As people passed they seemed to go unnoticed by the pair; they were so intrigued by each other. Taehyung had nearly tripped from looking at y/n instead of where he was walking.

...

The sidewalk got more crowded as they got to the restaurant, and Taehyung had pulled out matching facemasks with little drawn cat faces he had gotten them. He can still see y/n's light up as she teased him over how cute he was.

They walked hand in hand, now being near times square. Taehyung had told y/n all about this restaurant and how glad he was that the boys had helped him choose this one.

'I know you'll love it' He kept saying, y/n smiling at how excited he was about it all.

They walked up to the restaurant, a man opening the door for them while y/n gave him a slight nod of appreciation.

'This place seems Fancy' She whispered to Taehyung.

'Only the best for you darling' He replied walking inside to the warmth.

He led her up to the front where a younger woman stood looking over tables. They stopped and she turned, a smile on her face.

Taehyung reached up; taking his face mask off to great her.

Y/n watched terrified and in shock as the girls face contorted into surprise and then a loud scream escaped from her mouth.

Bon appetit.

-----

Hey guys :) so my parents are divorcing and I'm not sure when my next update will be. I'll probably go through all the chapters and edit them since I know some are messy (sorry)

Ill try to keep you guys updated as much as possible.

Thank you and I love you guys!

- rhi ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 4.8K 70
When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it causes a tattoo to burn into your skin. Well...
22.7K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
Sou7mate By Tam

Fanfiction

9.2K 400 17
"H-hyung, why is it so-- bright? It looks like...." Or in this AU: At the age of 25 your soulmate's initials burn into your wrist. One set of inital...
46.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...