Broken Wings

By Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " More

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 27

16 8 1
By Christellemakary

ALEX POV:

I can finally admit it , at least to myself . I am totally in love with Elizabeth.
I had no clue that this kind of happiness still exists in this world . My heart is flying, I literally want to scream out loud.

That angel was in my arms tonight , we were kissing and hugging. I have spent days and nights waiting for that moment. I was sure of her feelings towards me . she looks at me as if she's begging me for love in a very shy and innocent way . That girl is all I have ever wished for .

But why ? Why the only person that shows you the real taste of happiness and the real meaning of this world can't be yours ? Why does the world have to be that unfair ? I mean I have once loved Jessica but not like that , it's a very different level of love .
I feel very protective of her as if she's a very precious treasure. The way she talks , she dresses , the way she blushes every time I speak , her soul , her body all that is driving me crazy .

I thanked my Friend for the party and apologized for leaving early but I have work tomorrow.
I am not sure if She's still at the party , as much as I wanted to see her again and kiss her as much as I didn't want to cause her any embarrassment in front of her friends , especially that they all know me here .
The best relieving thing that happened to me today is was when she said that she loves me back , it means that I no longer have to worry about that annoying guy that keeps following her wherever she goes.

On my way back home , all i was thinking about was her kiss , her touch , the way she hugged, I cannot remember feeling that safe ever in my life . She is my life . She gives life to my body and soul every time I see her . she gives me a reason to sleep happy and wake up happy , and now that she has my number I think we don't have to spend a single day without talking .

Home felt kind of empty without carl in it . I miss him , I miss his non stop questions all the time , His voice calling daddy whenever i enter the house . A week without seeing him are too long for me .

I went upstairs , took a hot shower . Even when i am showering i think of her , that sexy body of hers . How can anyone be that sexy and innocent at the same time ?

I sat on the bed , holding my phone and a glass of wine . I am not planning to sleep without hearing her voice and making sure she's doing fine . I don't even know if I can sleep with that happiness and excitement, sleeping is like a waste of time in such situations.
Finally my phone rang , my heart skipped a beat. I was sure that she's going to call .

" hello ? " I answered curiously .

" I am still not sure if I was dreaming or you really were in my arms tonight " the angelic voice said . I swear I cannot be any happier .

" Baby , I finally heard your voice . You have no idea how long i have waited for that moment when I can call you and hear your voice , tonight was amazing you were too beautiful to be true ".

A silent moment passed , I could hear her breath getting faster .

" Are you okay baby ? " I asked .

" I am just scared , I have no idea where are we going with his . I am really happy but I don't want my happiness to hurt anyone ".

" heyyy dont think about anything now , just remember how beautiful was our night and we'll talk about everything later . Now get some sleep my angel and I will too . Take good care and if you need anything please let me know ".

" you're right , Good night Alex "

" good night angel "

" I love you " she said and my heart is almost flying.

" I love you too baby ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
12.8K 135 26
this story is about "hood love" and some of the downfalls of loyalty. friends/family who stick together and how they survive in their perception of r...
970K 39.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
270 25 21
What's happens when you fall in love with someone three years older than you and you might not ever see them again, and they happen to be friends wit...