Acquaintances | KookV FF

Demivina द्वारा

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."

13.8K 516 184
Demivina द्वारा

"Tae, wake up. It's 8 am and your classes begin at 8:30 am." Jin says to the other boy laying on the bed, mouth half open and sleepy eyes slightly open. He caresses his face and ruffles his hair.

"Huh? Hyung, you could have woke me up sooner." Taehyung says as he stands up grabbing clothes from his closet and putting them on.

"Yes, I know but I noticed that you went out in the night and came back an hour later so I let you sleep some more minutes." Jin says walking to the kitchen and preparing some bowl of cereals to the other rushing boy. "Where did you go?" Jin says looking at Taehyung.

"I just went outside to look at the sky because I couldn't sleep." He says as he sits down on the chair and starts devouring his cereals. "Hyung, don't let me sleep too much." He says looking at Jin with a mouth full of food, cheeks puffy and round.

"How about you set your alarm?" Jin says crossing his arms on his chest. He chuckles. "I'm kidding. I will be your alarm." Jin says walking over to the other boy and peppering kisses all over his hair.

"If it bothers you hyung, don't do it. I actually set up my alarm so I don't know why it didn't ring." Taehyung says standing up and grabbing his backpack by his bed.

"Of course, I do it because I want. Let's go to classes, ok?" Jin says doing the same as Tae and grabbing his things to leave their dorm.

Taehyung and Yoongi met to go to their classes and Jin went to his own. Class after class, it was exhausting but Taehyung was loving it because the classes they had in the morning were pretty fun. The teacher is easy-going and made the students feel at ease and comfortable. The classes on the morning are finally finished and the two boys walk down the hallway to get to the college's cafeteria where Jin is waiting for them. Jin wave at them at the entrance of the cafeteria, smiling widely. They enter the cafeteria and choose what they want to eat and then sit on a table at the back, but when they were walking there someone bumped into Taehyung making his tray fall on the ground, his food spill everywhere staining his clothes.

"Hey!!" Taehyung shouts at whoever bumped into him. He looks at his clothes and they are ruined but when he looks up, his eyes fill with anger and hatred.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." Jimin says with a worried expression on his face, walking closer to Taehyung. He touches his shoulder and squeezes it with some force making the other boy wince. "Are you ok?" He leans to his face and smirks but no one sees, only Taehyung. His hyungs stay beside him just observing. They want Taehyung to stand for himself.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung shouts and pushes Jimin away from him. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" He glares at him and clenches his fists on his sides.

"What? What are you saying? I'm here so worried about you and this is how you treat me?" Jimin puts his hands on his chest in disbelief and looks at him with a worried face.

"Yeah yeah, drop the act Jimin." Taehyung says passing by Jimin but before he glares at him. Suddenly he feels a hand wrapping around his wrist stopping him from walking.

"I don't even know you. Why are you acting like this towards me?" Jimin says with puppy eyes tightening his hold on the other boy wrist. Taehyung pulls his wrist from the other's hold and rubs it and notices it's red.

"I don't have time for this." Taehyung says turning around and walking away. Everything happened so fast that Taehyung doesn't even realize he is now falling, bumping his head on the floor. "Ahh.." He whines as he rubs his head and knees from the impact. "What the hell? What are you do-" He was cut off when he looked up and saw Yoongi walking closer to Jimin with his hands in fists grabbing the other boy colar.

"Are you fucking kidding with me?" Yoongi tightens this hold in his colar and grits his teeth upon seeing Jimin smirking. "Why did you push him?"

"Calm down big boy, he just fell." Jimin smirks and pushes Yoongi away from him. "And don't touch me, dirty asshole." He pats his clothes to clean them from his hold.

"What did you just call me?" Yoongi grits his teeth and walks closer to Jimin.

"Dirty asshole!" Jimin shouts on his face and smirks. Yoongi lifts his arm and clenches his fist and he was about to punch Jimin when a hand grabbed his arm stopping him. "Tae-" Taehyung cuts him off.

"Don't do it." Jimin smirks at Taehyung's words.

"Yes, listen to the faggot right n-" Jimin is cut off.

"Let me do it." Taehyung lifts his arm and punches Jimin with all the strength he could muster up in that moment, making the other fall on the floor. He grits his teeth and shakes his hand because it hurt him too. He looks down and Jimin is standing up with so much anger in his eyes. He was about to punch Taehyung but someone grabbed his arm stopping him from doing it.

"J-Jungkook." Jimin turns around and widens his eyes but then plans something.

"What is happening here?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung and then at Jimin trying to understand what happened. He just saw Taehyung punching his friend and nothing else. "Why did you punch Jimin?" He shouts walking closer to Tae.

"I just accidentally bumped into him and he started threatening me kookie." Jimin grabs Jungkook's arm and hugs him faking a sob.

"What? How can you say that! Stop faking!" Jin yells and glares at Jimin as the said male smirks. Yoongi walks over ready to punch Jimin but Taehyung puts his arm in front of him.

"I did what I had to do. Believe in what you want. I don't really care." Taehyung says with a blank face as he looks at Jungkook. He turns around and tells his hyungs to go with him. He has had enough of this situation.

"You are so funny, aren't you? First you bump into me and now you punch my friend. You should search for mental care." Jungkook says with an angered tone walking closer to Tae and slightly pushing him. Taehyung stumbles forward and Yoongi turns around ready to punch Jungkook but Taehyung walks faster than him and pushes Jungkook, making him stumble too.

"Don't touch me." Taehyung says glaring at him. Jimin is behind the other boy holding back a laugh and smirking widely, but he walks to Jungkook to keep his act. "Jungkookie, are you ok?" Jimin holds him and looks at his angered and somehow sad face.

"Stop being mean to us." Jimin pouts and hugs Jungkook. Jin and Yoongi frown and just want to beat him up.

"You and you, come with me now!" One of the teachers shouts pointing at Taehyung and Jungkook. The two boys looked at each other and followed the teacher. They walked down the hall until they reached a door leading to a small room. The teacher opened the door and motioned them to enter.

"Sit down." The teahcer said as he sit down too facing the two boys in front of him.

"I don't know what happened but this behaviour is forbidden in this university." He shouts at the two boys making Taehyung flinch in surprise.

"He punched my friend and then pushed me. He is in fault here, not me." Jungkook said looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"What? Your "friend" bumped into me making me spill my food on the ground and in me, he pushed me down, hurt my wrist and tried to punch me too." Taehyung yells at the other boy throwing his hands in the air. Jungkook froze upon hearing what Tae said. He had no knowledge about this, he just saw Taehyung hurting Jimin. And his friend made it seem like Tae was the bully there...Jungkook is feeling guilty now because he was mean to Tae without knowing everything.

"Both of you shut up. I don't want to hear anything. You will be punished." The teacher shrugs their argument away and stares blankly at them. "You will clean the gym lockers after the football team finishes their practice everyday for one week."

"What? I have classes and my work starts today at 9 pm." Taehyung quickly said the teacher. Jungkook just looked around not bothering to say anything.

"You should have thought about that before having this behaviour. Be at 6:30 pm at the gym lockers, after you finish cleaning you can go home." The teacher blankly said. "But I-" Taehyung was cut off. "No but's, be there at the time I said. Next time you will be in serious problems. Don't make me repeat myself and go to your classes." The teach shrugged them off. The two boys bowed to him and left the room.

Taehyung walked down the hall stomping his feet angrily on the ground. Jungkook wanted to talk to him but he didn't give any chance for him to do that because he walked away as soon as they left the room. He sighs and then walks away too to get to his class.

It's already 6 pm and Taehyung's classes are over. He told his hyungs everything and they were beyond pissed. They really hate Jimin and Jungkook for hurting Taehyung. He waves them goodbye and walks away. He decides to grab something to eat before going to the gym. He is hungry because he couldn't have lunch...

He bought some chicken sandwich and a bottle of coca cola. He sits in one of the tables and quickly takes the plastic protecting the sandwich and starts eating. He hums as he bites the heavenly food and munches on it with puffy cheeks. He smiles as he eats making this situation the cutest thing for whoever is seeing it. He looks like a little kid when his parents give them their favourite candy or toy. He is so into his food that he doesn't notice a certain someone cooing at him as he's eating. That almost drowls seeing his puffy cheeks and eyes almost closed from him smiling.

"Hi Jungkook! I haven't seen you since yesterday." Nayan sits down next to Jungkook and hugs his arm. He rolls his eyes and pulls his arm away from her hold. "Maybe because I don't want to see you duh." He says looking forward at Taehyung. "This bitch had to interrupt me." He thinks.

"I missed you. I want to suck you off again." She bluntly said putting her hand on his thigh and moving to his groin. Jungkook grabbed her hand and shoved it away.

"You don't want to see me pissed, do you? So fuck off." Jungkook shouts making the girl blush and look down. His shout caught the attention of the boy who was peacefully eating his chicken sandwich, making him roll his eyes and glare at Jungkook. Taehyung grabbed his things and walked away because he finished his food.
Jungkook stood up and rushed towards Taehyung. Well, they are both heading to the same place, so Jungkook has an excuse.

He walks behind Taehyung until they reach the gym lockers. The other has no idea because he is on his phone talking to Jin. He has been texting Tae to make sure he is alright.
Taehyung was about to open the door to the lockers but the other boy stepped in front of him and opened the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taehyung says looking confused.

"Just opening the door." Jungkook says and walks inside smiling at Tae.

Taehyung stays there with furrowed brows and his mind confused.
Anyway, he shrugs off and walks in. There was a cabinet that the employees keep all the cleaning products so he goes there to take them out.
Meanwhile, Jungkook is sitting on the bench looking at Taehyung.

"What are you looking at? Let's get this done because I don't want to be near you for too long." Taehyung says with his arms next to his chest filled with products.

"Ah ok.." Jungkook walks closer to the other boy making his breath hitch when he took some of the products from his arms. "Let's get this done." He turns around and puts the cleaning products on the ground and then starts cleaning the benches.

They have been cleaning for more than 30 minutes. One of them has something to say to the other while the other wants to get away from him.

"Tae..." Jungkook says looking at where Taehyung was bent over to clean the toilet.

"Don't call me that." He says not looking at Jungkook.

"I want to tell you something." He walks closer to the other boy. He stays at the entrance of the stall where Taehyung is in cleaning.

"What do you want?" Taehyung says turning around and whimpered upon realizing Jungkook is so close to him. He can't help himself not to notice how the boy grew up even more handsome than he already was. His skin glows, his lips look tasty, his arms are more muscled, his thighs are so thick and his voice sends chills all over Taehyung's body. Jungkook is a man now.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry to yell at you and push you earlier. I didn't know what happened and I was mean to you." Jungkook says in a sad tone and looking down. Taehyung stays there speechless and his mouth opening and closing repeatedly.

"Uhm.. It's ok. He is your friend, so it's obvious you would take his side." Taehyung looks down, a weird feeling in his heart.

"He is my friend but you are...I should have listened first and then acted..." Jungkook looks at Tae giving him a small smile.

"There's no problem. We should clean now." Taehyung says turning around to finish clean the toilet. He feels a hand on his shoulder and stiffens.

"I'm being honest. I'm really sorry Tae." He is at it again calling Taehyung by his nickname making his heart burst with weird feelings. Taehyung blushes deeply.

"Thank you." Taehyung turns around and sheepishly smiles back at Jungkook. The other boy smiles wider seeing the smile he has been longing to see for almost two years.

"I missed you Tae." Jungkook says caressing Taehyung's cheek.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

195K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
122K 5.3K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
405K 16.5K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...