𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖

By KorakaWolves

Garfield Logan just moved to Jump City where he meets new friends and also a mysterious and strange girl name... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: A Whole New Life
Chapter 3: The Football Match
Chapter 4: The Dealer
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Friendships
Chapter 7: Family Problems
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: A Begining
Chapter 11: An Awkward Dinner
Chapter 12: Rumors Aren't Reality
Chapter 13: Rachel's Hideout
Chapter 14: Reputation Or Relationships?
Chapter 15: Jealousy Is A Bad Default
Chapter 16: Maybe... Kora?
Chapter 17: What Would I Do Without You
Chapter 18: Hank & Dawn
Chapter 19: Rae's Biggest Enemy
Chapter 20: Do I Still Love Her?
Chapter 21: The Way

Chapter 10: Angie Roth

569 16 1
By KorakaWolves

Sunday September 16, 2018
The next morning, Rachel woke up at 9 am. She took a shower and changed clothes. The young teenager was walking to the living room when she heard someone play guitar. The beautiful sound was coming from Garfield's room. Rach pressed her right ear on the door to hear him better but he stopped playing. Gar thought he heard something outside of his room so he stopped playing and walked closer to the door. The blond boy opened the door to see his beautiful friend, Rachel Roth. His eyes widened when he saw her but he quickly became nervous and embarrassed. 'Oh no she heard me' he thought. "H-Hey Rae"

"Hey uh..." Rachel started. "Was it you who played guitar?" Garfield scratched the back of his neck and gave her a nervous laugh. "Y-Yeah" he nodded.

Rachel smiled at him. "Wow, you didn't told me you where playing guitar" Garfield gave the purple haired girl a small smile. "Can you play again?" The boy's smile became brighter and he let her into his room. They sat on his bed and Gar started to play guitar again. He grinned and his gaze was often on her. The girl's amazing blue eyes were close but sometimes she opened them only to look at him. When he finished the song, they looked into each other's eyes and they started to move closer to each other when someone knocked at the door.

"Breakfast is ready my lil Garfield" Rita said from the other side of the wooden door. Her adoptive son quickly responded to her "RITA" and she giggled a little. "Come downstairs" she said as she left. Roth giggled too and Gar gave her a small punch on her left arm as they laughed together.

--At The Park--

After Breakfast, the two teenagers decided to go to the park were they saw Wally West and his girlfriend, Jinny also know as Jinx. "Hey Gar" Wally yelled. The couple ran to the two and they started to talk about anything that passed through their minds. "What are you doing here, man?" the same boy asked.

The young Logan was about to respond but unfortunately for him, Rachel answered for him. "We were just taking a walk" The blond teen growled at the girl, making Wally laugh.

"Oh my gosh... you guys... are sooo... cute together" He said between laugh. The supposed couple's faces became as red as a tomato and it only made Jinny and her boyfriend laugh even more. The two friends came back to their senses and quickly responded to Wally's comment.

"Uh we're are not a couple" Gar said followed by Rachel "Yeah we're not together" and after it was Garfield again. "yeah we're only friends" Rachel confirmed what he said by saying "we're only friends" Wally and Jinx looked at them in a weird way.

"Yeah..." Wally trailed.

"Awkward" Jinny said. Everyone was silent for at least 5 minutes, in the awkwardness. Until Jinny's phone start ringing. They all thanked the person who called for that, who ever it could be. 'For god's sake, finally' Gar thought. The pink haired girl answered her phone and when she had finish with that she told them "Sorry guys, it's my mom, I have to go home now" they nodded. "See ya tomorrow" And she ran away only to come back when she remembered that it's Wally who gave a ride. "Wally" She said with a face that meant 'Hellooo, we gotta go now' so they left.

--At Gar's House--

After that, Gar and Rachel got back to his house. Rita and Steve were at the mall so the two teens were alone again. They sat on Gar's king sized bed, talking to each other. The blond boy looked at her with amazement in his emerald green eyes. What happened the day before came back to his mind and he hesitantly asked her about it. "hum Rachel" she hummed in response so he continued "About yesterday... What-" he stopped talking, making her look at him, and he took a deep breath. "What happened to your mom?" Her blue eyes widened and she looked away from him, anywhere but his face. "You can trust me, I'm your friend" he reassured her. The word 'friend' made his heart hurt in someway for he didn't know what reason, anyway it was the truth, she was his friend.

"I know..." She took a deep breath too. " My father, Tristan.." She stopped when she remembered what he would do to her if he knew she told someone. She hadn't even told Dick about that because of how much she was scared.

"I won't tell anyone" he whispered as he patted her back.

"I-If he was to find out that I told you that, he could hurt you really badly or even worst... he could kill you" He was a bit scared but not enough to tell her he didn't want to know or anything like that.

He took a hold of hands with his and moved closer to her. Garfield gave her a reassuring smile and whispered to her again. "I'm not scared, Rae" Rach gave him a small smile and continued.

"When I was younger, my mom cheated on my father with a man named Sebastian. One day, Tristan found out about it and decided to punish her... H-He killed the guy" Gar's eyes widened.

--Flashback--

Thursday June 7, 2011
"YOU!" Tristan yelled at a man on the top of a building. It was the night and Tristan had just found out about Angie and her boyfriend. Sebastian was looking at the city, when he heard someone behind him, he turned around to see a man with long back hair, black eyes and an angry look on his face. The man also had a scar on his face.

"Hum... you're talking to me?" Angie's boyfriend asked. Sebastian had brown hair, silver eyes and a tanned skin.

"WHO DO YOU THINK I'M TALKING TO, IDIOT" He yelled at the man who's brown eyes became wide. "I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND MY WIFE"

"A-Angie?" Sebastian asked, shaking like crazy. "Look, we can talk... we don't need to make a scene" He said as Tristan was getting closer and closer to him, making him walk backward and closer to the edge of the roof.

"I told her that she'd pay for that" He took a pause. Him and the brown haired man were on the edge of the building. Only one little move and Sebastian could fall from the top of the building and finish on the cold and wet ground of the street. "An she did" Tristan finished.

"W-When?" The man asked, shaking even more. "Now" The black eyed man told him as he pushed him from the roof making him fall from one of the highest building in Jump City. When Sebastian's dead body was on the ground, Tristan looked at the corpse and said "By killing you"

--End of the Flashback--

Garfield looked at Rachel with fear in his greenish eyes. The purple haired teen was looking away, she was never looking at him since she didn't want to see his reaction, the fear on his face. "He killed that man?" Garfield asked, still shocked by her story. Rae nodded her head as she looked outside the window. Gar was now looking at the wall in the opposite direction from his friend. Rachel looked at him and he nodded for her continue so she did as she looked outside the window again.

"Well... after that, my mom found out about it and she wanted to tell the cops about it"

--Flashback--

Saturday June 9, 2011
Angie Roth was walking in the living room and kept on whispering "Tell me he didn't did that... Tell me he isn't dead" while her nine years old daughter, Rachel, was on the couch, looking at her and trying to reason her. It had been two days since her boyfriend's death and everyone thought that he committed suicide but she knew it wasn't the truth, she knew who the killer was and she wanted him to be in jail so he wouldn't hurt anyone else. "I have to tell the police about that" She suddenly said like it was the best idea she ever had in her whole life.

Rachel's blue eyes widened and she gasped. "WHAT?!?" The black haired child said in shock. "But mom, if daddy finds out that you told the police he'll kill you" She warned her mom, afraid for her. Angie walked to her and took her hands in hers.

"Don't worry Rachel, nothing bad's gonna happen" She reassured the little girl but to no avail, Rach was still scared for her mom's life. "Stay here, I'm coming back soon my lil Raven" Angie walked out of their old house, ignoring her daughter's warning.

"MOM...MOOOM" She yelled, crying as she started to whisper it even if she was already gone. "Mom"

--End of the Flashback--

Rachel had started crying so Garfield was hugging her. After years of keeping this inside, keeping this to herself, it got rid of a huge weight on her back. Gar was stroking her purple hair as he was calming her. "Shhh... it's okay Rae, don't worry... let it all out"

"A-After that..." Gar continued to stoke hair as he held her close against him. "H-He... He F-Found out a-and..." She said between sobs.

--Flashback--

Saturday June 9, 2011
Angie was in the kitchen, proud of herself for telling the police about it. Suddenly, Tristan broke down the door and started to yell at his wife. "WHAT THE F*** ANGIE" She jumped in shock and started to breath heavily. Her husband came closer to her and threw a punch at her, making his wife scream in pain. Rachel was upstairs in her bedroom when she heard her mom.

"MOM" The little girl screamed as she ran downstairs to see her mother on the ground with a bruised cheek. She ran to her but was stopped by her father who pushed her away from Angie. Angie's lil Raven screamed again and again. "MOOOOOOOM" The black haired Rachel was too weak, because of her fathers strength, to help her precious mother.

Tristan punched and slapped Angie. When she was practically unconscious, the strong and tall man whispered to her ear "I'll make you regret and believe me... Rachel won't tell anyone, EVER" he took a knife and he planted it in her chest before he force her to drink rat poison. She was death and her daughter couldn't do anything about it. Tristan walked out of the old and dirty house and Rachel ran to the lifeless body on the floor of the kitchen. She screamed in sobs and hugged her mother. She held her close against her to feel like she was still there even if she wasn't anymore.

The nine years old never told anybody about this. She cried every night after that day. Sometimes she went to the church to pray "Make her come back to me, please... she's all I ever had" she always said, making the other people in the church want to cry for her but Rachel didn't like it when they felt pity for her, it made her feel weaker.

She was traumatized and no word was getting out of her mouth for at least 2 years. She stopped talking to her friends and became a loner. She didn't want to look weak so after a month, she stopped crying for her lost. Instead, she always kept a straight face and always talked in her monotone so that nobody would know how she really felt in the inside.

--End of the Flashback--

Gar had wide eyes as he looked at the mysterious girl in his arms. A tear fell from his emerald eyes and he remarked that she wasn't the only one trying to hid these feelings inside but that he did too. He was about to put a straight face on but stopped himself. He held her closer as she cried on his chest. He stoked her hair and patted her back as he saw that letting out all these emotions that she kept inside for so long had exhausted her and that she fell asleep in his arms. He made a small smile as he saw that and he laid her on his bed before covering her with his green covers. He removed the hair from her face and put a soft kiss on her wet cheek, making her smile. He walked out of the room and whispered to his self. "I think I like this girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...