Licensed to Kill

By EverleighAshcroft

Lead Agent Dallas David was as mysterious as he was alluring. His past was a secret kept safe under lock and... More

Licensed to Kill
Acknowledgements
Dedication
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Buy Licensed to Kill
Preview: The Ties That Bind
About the Author
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Playlist

Chapter 26

3.7K 257 31
By EverleighAshcroft

Due to Matt's presence, I'd ditched my jeans, but my shirt was not about to leave my body. I cringed at the possibility of him waking up in the middle of Dallas and me getting intimate and seeing me topless. I was not prepared for that level of awkwardness between the three of us.

Dallas didn't seem to mind my blouse being in the way, however, and he skillfully snaked his hand underneath the thin material, cupping my left breast and massaging it while he nipped at my collarbone.

I wanted to moan loudly for him. I wanted to scream out his name in pleasure. I wanted to lose complete control beneath him and make everyone within a half mile radius hear how good he made me feel. But I was doing my best to keep quiet for Matt's sake. There was no telling how little sleep he'd gotten in the last week.

"This is definitely different," Dallas murmured against my chest, trailing his lips down a few inches from my collarbone.

He was right. It was very different. This was the first time I'd ever been brazen enough to initiate sex with an unknowing person mere feet away. There was something indescribably erotic about it, though. The thrill of possibly getting caught was so fucking hot. Some wild, untamed part of me almost hoped we did get caught. The rush of adrenaline pumping through my veins was sending shockwaves of excitement and lust throughout my body. I couldn't get enough of that delicious, addicting feeling, and I knew Dallas was feeling it, too.

I twisted my fingers through his messy hair and gasped when I felt his teeth graze my skin.

"Are you complaining?" I teased, batting my eyelashes at him.

He muffled a laugh and pressed a kiss to my chest, just above my breast. Then, anxious for better access, he grabbed ahold of my shirt and raised it up to reveal my breasts. My nipples instantly hardened with the whoosh of chilly air against my skin, and I let out a sharp gasp.

"The only complaint I have right now is that I'm not buried inside you yet," Dallas said, roughly grinding his lower half against me and swirling his tongue around one of my nipples.

I let a moan slip and Dallas put a hand over my mouth to silence my pleasured cries. I watched him intently as his talented hands worked in the darkness between us, releasing his hard length from his boxers and tugging my soaked panties to the side. A look of pure bliss dawned his face when he rubbed his cock over my clit and against my entrance.

I moaned again, the noise silenced by his hand still covering my mouth, and a jolt of need shot through my core.

He removed his hand, whispering for me to be quiet, and I prepared myself for what was about to be the fucking best feeling in the world taking over my body.

Dallas positioned himself between my thighs and I felt the tip of his cock glide over my clit once more. A blaze of desire followed the action and I pleaded with my eyes for him to stop teasing me. I was going to flip him over and start riding him until he screamed my name if he didn't hurry up and give me what I needed.

The sexiest smirk I'd seen in years slid across his face and he leaned back down to kiss me. It was rough, deep, passionate – the kind of kiss you could write an entire love story about. And without any warning, he thrust inside me, instantly burying himself to the hilt.

I cried out into our kiss, overcome with euphoria as he started to move inside me. Everything felt the same as it had four years ago, except better, more intense. It was like the years we'd spent apart had magnified every feeling and emotion between us, and now that we finally had each other back, everything that used to feel amazing now felt a thousand times more so. So much more, in fact, that I couldn't for the life of me come up with a word to describe it. I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt so fucking wonderful!

"Fuck, Tali," Dallas groaned against my mouth, biting at my lower lip. "You're so wet for me. Fuck. Fuck."

I did my best to move my body to meet his thrusts, but I was quickly reduced to just lying there, dragging my nails down his bare back, and kissing him like there was no tomorrow while he fucked me senseless, just like I'd wanted him to.

I'd missed this so much. There had been so many times over the years when I'd allowed myself to get lost in thought about Dallas and the way things used to be with us, and I'd think back to the way he used to bring me to my knees with pleasure. It wouldn't be long before I'd have to slip away to somewhere private to quench the aching need between my legs. No matter what I did, though, I could never make myself come the way Dallas could get me off. Now that I had him deep inside my pussy, fucking me like it was the last time he'd ever get to, it kind of felt like the first time I was really getting off in four fucking years. The relief, the tension, the pleasure – it was all intoxicating and I was drunk as hell on the man on top of me.

"God, this feels so good, Dallas!" I told him, trying my very best to keep quiet. "Fuck me harder."

I could feel goosebumps rise on his skin while I gripped his shoulders, and it made me feel sexier knowing that I got that reaction out of him.

The friction of his body moving on top of mine was making my nipples unbearably hard, and something about that painful pleasure was sending more zaps of bliss down my spine.

Dallas did exactly as I wanted, thrusting into me harder and faster, making sure I felt every inch of him inside me until I was teetering right on the edge of no return. And just like that, he shoved me overboard.

We came together in a chorus of satisfactory moans, gasps, and breathy cries. It was the best kind of torture and the roughest kind of bliss I'd experienced in years. I was pretty sure I'd actually fallen in love with that feeling he'd given me, if that was even possible.

Dallas collapsed onto my chest, his cock still deep inside me, and we both laid there for several minutes just trying to catch our breaths.

I continued to run my fingers through the back of his hair, now damp with sweat, while he placed a slow, lazy trail of open-mouthed kisses across my jaw and cheek. I stared up at the ceiling and smiled – genuinely smiled – for what seemed like the first time in forever. For just a few minutes, I let myself relax, let my guard down, and just basked in the moment. I let myself forget about the dangers that lurked in the dark, the angry authorities and drug runners that were hunting us, and the uncertainty that loomed in the coming days. For just a little while, in the calm of the night, I stopped worrying and just breathed, just felt, just lived in a short window of freedom with the man I loved.

After about ten minutes had passed, Dallas finally spoke up, his head lying on the pillow beside mine. "How do you feel?"

I smiled and pulled him in for another long, loving kiss that gave him a better answer than any fancy words I could come up with. That familiar sparkle in his caramel eyes shined as he gazed at me.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing him again.

I did my best to capture this memory in my head permanently. The way his lips felt against mine. The dazzling twinkle in his eyes. The sound of his breathing. Everything. I wanted to remember this moment perfectly forever.

"I love you, too," he said in a suddenly more serious tone and propped himself up on his forearm to talk to me. "I love everything about you, Tali, and I promise with all my heart that I will get us through this and we will make this relationship work. I won't let anyone keep us apart again. I won't. I need you with every fiber of my being, and I can't bear the thought of not having you with me for the rest of my life. I fucked up last time. I swear I won't this time. Tali, I-"

I silenced him with a kiss, latching onto his body once more, holding onto him like it was the last time I'd ever get to. I kissed him feverishly, like there was no tomorrow and I only had seconds to show him how much I loved him. I kissed him until my lungs burned from the lack of air, until I was practically gasping for oxygen. Only then did I pull away.

"I love you, Dallas," I breathed. "And I trust you. And I know we'll make it work. We have to. I don't care how hard it is or what drastic measures it takes."

He nodded softly, a look of contentment on his tired face.

We were both dead set on defying our agencies and anyone else who wished to keep us separated. We wouldn't let anyone ruin our chances of a normal life together again.

I still had every hope and intention of eventually leaving the Alpha Reconnaissance Taskforce to live a peaceful, espionage-less, crimeless life in the suburbs with Dallas. After ten years of living the real life version of James Bond's greatest hits, I was tired of it, and I knew Dallas was, too. We were both ready to move on to something better – something that didn't involve watching our backs twenty-four-seven. I knew that, having been an agent for so long, there would always be someone out there who wanted to do me harm. There would always be someone, somewhere who had it in for Dallas as well. That was an unpreventable side effect of the job. But I felt like we were both prepared to handle any bullshit that may come our way once we left the safety nets of I.D.A. and A.R.T. It was time to move on. It was time for us to find happiness. And frankly, I didn't give a damn what our agencies thought of losing two of their best agents. They could kiss my ass.

"Dallas?" I nudged him when I realized he'd closed his eyes while I'd been lost in thought.

He mumbled something indecipherable and blinked tiredly at me. He lifted his hand to brush some stray hairs off of my forehead and his thumb lingered on my temple, softly caressing my skin back and forth. He smiled, just barely keeping his eyes open, and it was the most innocent I'd seen him in years.

I decided anything I'd wanted to talk to him about could wait until the morning. Right now, he deserved as good a night's sleep as he could possibly get.

Off to my side, I heard a rustle of blankets and Matt rolled over, adjusting his covers. He looked over at us with knowing eyes and a glimmer of a sleepy smile.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, somewhat embarrassed at the thought that he might've witnessed our audacious sex just feet away from where he was.

Now that we were no longer lost in the moment, the idea of getting caught fucking was less appealing and more awkward.

A quiet chuckle sounded from where he'd buried his head in between the pillows. "Long enough, Tali. Long enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
158K 8K 43
{This book can be read as a standalone. You do not need to read Burning Desire first.} You loved him in Burning Desire as the sexy, confident love in...
2.6M 80.9K 41
He's undercover. She's under him. All the pieces to Carrie's life were finally falling into place. She had a great career, a handsome fiancé, a house...
384K 9.4K 73
|WARNING:STRONG ADULT CONTENT/ EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 18+ ALL KIND OF TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! I PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO MY BOOKS, MY LAWYER KN...