𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜�...

By greendayings

*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." ... More

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
IMPORTANT!!
the fight never stops - a letter

𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

2.2K 75 57
By greendayings

"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒙 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍𝒔."

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

SASHA'S POV CONTINUED

"tell me anything about eren."

"fuck come on Sasha don't tell me you wanna leave Connie for that idiot?"

I let my mouth hang in disgust wanting to jump through the phone and slap Mikasa for the ignorant comment, "are you stupid? no, I'm just curious."

"curiosity kills the cat miss braus."

"he's messing around with historia so I feel like I should know more about him."

"since when did you Sasha braus care enough to vet who Historia Reiss lays with?"

I felt myself become annoyed at Mikasa's snide comments, "look it's because I think he's doing something to y/n so can we stop with the jokes and you just say whether we can meet up or not?" I hoped my seriousness extended to the girl on the other side of the phone.

"fine be at my dorm by 4."

"will do."

I hung up the phone quickly exiting the bathroom and seeing historia standing at the storefront with a handful of bags, "see I told you to stop eating so much and you wouldn't have the shits you know."

"yeah, I should listen more, let's go!"

I was gonna listen but it wasn't going to be from her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N'S POV

I was tired.

no that's not right.

I was past being tired, I was exhausted.

It had been two weeks and I was doing everything to avoid the brown-haired devil at all costs but here I am on the floor of my bedroom with mascara stains that could be imprinted in my skin if they really wanted to be; all because of him.

I couldn't understand the determination, the pure determination to make me feel so small and trapped and for him to crush any chance at repentance for my actions; I was sick enough that I agreed to the deal but also sick enough that no matter which way I looked at the situation I was just as bad as him. 

just as selfish as him, selfish for not being able to refuse him.

we're college kids this is supposed to be some of the best times of my life right? so why does it feel like a nightmare that won't ever stop?

I felt myself break from my thoughts as I heard the 2 familiar voices, I quickly took a t-shirt that sat on my cluttered bed and wiped at the stains under my eyes. it wasn't as clean and proper as earlier but it was better than nothing.

I stepped out of the room seeing historia waving over, "where's eren? I thought you were keeping him company?"

eren this eren that.

"oh, he stepped out and said he had to go somewhere."

historia solemnly rested her head on the kitchen counter as Sasha put up the newly bought drinks into the fridge, "I don't get him! he never answers me and the moment he calls me he wants to come over yet won't stay?"

I sighed fiddling with my fingers, "maybe you should let him go it's only causing you-"

"y/n respectfully you're biased you're the last person I need advice from."

ouch.

so much for that bullshit apology then.

I heard a loud slap echo in the kitchen and Sasha's face light up red, historia grabbed at the back of her head, "HISTORIA!"

"sorry y/n," she mumbled

yeah, kiss my ass.

"it's okay you're right I am biased." I tried to laugh it off knowing I wanted to say something so much different. 

"you know I'm not really in the mood to drink, I need to finish my project so I'm gonna step back in my room." I swung back and forth on my tippy toes letting my eyes dart between the two.

"Yeah actually I'm gonna head out too, I have to go handle something."

"handle something where?" I and historia asked almost in sync.

"uh me and Connie and at his dorm, just miss that d-'

"Okay, I don't even wanna know the rest." I grabbed her stuff handing it over and nudging her out, as the door closed behind her historia didn't echo a word and she only moped walking into her bedroom.

before I could turn and make the same walk my text ringtone sang throughout the kitchen, it was a message from Sasha.

sasquatch👩🏻‍🍳

sasquatch👩🏻‍🍳: I didn't wanna say this with historia around but when I come home me and you need to talk. 

y/n: about?

sasquatch👩🏻‍🍳: about you and eren.

I gulped hard at the last message.

Sasha, what did you know?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

SASHA'S POV

I hated lying and as a matter of fact, I hated lying even more when it came to the two but there was no way I was letting historia know who I was meeting nor what the motives of this conversation were going to be.

I made my way to the sina dormitories and searched for room 139, a plaque adorned the door with the last name Ackerman.

okay Sasha you came here with a goal, you got this.

I gave myself a short pep talk as I knocked on the door, after a minute of waiting the raven-haired beauty answered the door and only motioned me inside. Mikasa was intimidating but she was the only person that would know about eren other than Armin.

"sit."

I sat in a bean bag that sat in the middle of the floor, "so what is it that you really need?" Mikasa sat on her bed crossing her arms and glaring at me.

I felt myself holding my breath with nervousness only for Mikasa's voice to break me out of it, "this isn't an interrogation you can breathe Sasha."

I exhaled taking in a sigh of relief, "sorry bitch but you scare me."

she rolled her eyes cracking her knuckles in annoyance, "come on sash I have the stuff to do seriously."

"you're Eren's childhood friend right? so that means he tells you everything I'm assuming? has he ever talked about y/n?"

I heard a laugh slip from her, "we're childhood friends but eren telling me everything? sure I know him like a book but if there's anything about y/n that should come from her own mouth, not mine." Mikasa had a point but y/n wasn't the most open person and at times talking to her was like talking to a bag of bricks.

I playfully joined my hands and made a begging pose.

"well can you at least tell me why he transferred? why does it seem like everyone knows him yet historia can't even tell me one single thing about him?"

I watched the girl bend into her knee rubbing her hand across her forehead, "sash if I tell you anything this stays between us understood? I don't know what it is you're trying to do but I won't be in the middle of it so don't let me find out you said shit or it's your ass." 

"damn okay, I swear." 

"eren used to study here. before you guys came our music department was massive and that was thanks to Eren's family, eren was majoring in music and I'm sure he still is. eren liked to be wherever there was trouble and if there wasn't any he was gonna be the one to start it. he got caught handing out drugs to students, not like a drug dealer; he was just bored and wanted to start shit. it didn't help his case that it seemed like no matter what girl he touched or got involved with and I mean these were the sweetest girls ever, someway somehow eren would find a way to just drain them of that. after a while his dad got tired of cleaning up after him so he transferred to rose but clearly rose wasn't enough for him so he came back."

I let my mouth hanging in shock.

was historia his next victim or was it y/n he was really keeping his eyes on?

"if you care for both tori and y/n dignity and pride I would suggest you do what you can to keep them from messing around with him, eren likes when people are at their best and just when they're at their peak; his selfish nature finds a way to crush it."

"damn, Mika isn't that your best friend?"

the girl's chest fell in and out slowly, "I can love and care for him and still not be okay with his actions, eren has a good heart deep down and I've seen it but he doesn't care about anything that doesn't live to benefit him or his ideas."

"so are you possibly eluding to him messing with y/n or....?" I stretched my words out hoping to push a confession of her.

"I'm not eluding to anything, interpret this as whatever you want. if we're done now you can let yourself out so I can finish up my work."

"ugh whatever I'm out." I got up only for Mikasa to grab at my arm, "just be smart with how you go about this Sasha, you're gonna hurt someone regardless but is it worth it?"

I don't know if it is, but I wasn't gonna let eren be the one to determine that.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

EREN'S POV (damn three povs in one chap)

"she fucking kicked me and then gave me some bullshit speech about making people's lives miserable." I grabbed at the blunt in armin's hands taking a long puff. "I could have been an asshole and told historia the truth about what it is she likes to do in her spare time but I have to hold my tongue for now."

"you are an asshole eren." Armin whispered lowly.

I groaned the comment sitting the blunt on the ashtray of armin's bed, "well doesn't that make us one of the same? let's not act like you aren't on the same shit."

"I was-"

"exactly so get off your high horse calling me an asshole."

Armin sank into his seat tapping his foot on the wood flooring that covered his room, "I don't wanna help with this anymore eren, we're barely into this and I'm debating why I even did this."

I grabbed at my stomach laughing hard at the serious expression that washes over the blonde boy's face, "it's not funny eren. y/n has only been nice to me I feel like an-"

"of course she's been nice to you, she got her lips wet for some dick that couldn't even fuck her."

Armin got out of his seat running his hands in his hair, "I didn't fuck her because of YOU! all of this shit for the sake of your 'fun.' we're not fucking kids anymore eren cut the 'see who they really are' bullshit. do you really think we were bringing anything out of these girls? all we ever did was take the light out of them just for a couple of seconds of pleasure. so maybe you're the one who needs to cut the high horse act because at least I can admit where my intentions really were."

"come on Armin, we're just starting the fun don't ruin it."

there was truth in his words but didn't I say perception is a bitch?

(an: I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE JUICY DETAILS and yes a double update cause yall deserve it😫)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...
113K 4.9K 53
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
547 17 15
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖" - �...
1.9K 104 10
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...