STAR CROSSED LOVERS

By btsamyx

It's as if you're gazing upon the brightest star in the galaxy but closely, that star, is Park Jimin. As two... More

Intro
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
UPDATE
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
A rose for my rose
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Lost in Japan
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 62
Ch. 63

Ch. 61

3.3K 111 0
By btsamyx

Two days after the release of 'Written in the Stars', Molly Rose performed in New York. In the middle of her set list, Jimin was lifted to the stage, surprising Molly Rose and her fans.

The two performed their duet, and his members emerged from backstage as the song was ending, bring her roses.

It has been a while since they've been together in a public setting. Many fans were afraid that things weren't going so well between them, but last night's event proved us all wrong.

BTS members and Molly Rose seem as loving and friendly as they've ever been, making their supporters as happy as ever.

Best wishes

-

Last night, as BTS and Molly Rose arrived at the Las Vegas airport to attend the 2019 Billboard Awards this May, the happy couple seemed not so happy.

Armies and Roses are so used to the couple walking together,but last night's event shocked them as the couple did not walk out of the airport together. Instead, Molly Rose walked in between the youngest member and the blue headed handsome man, Jungkook and Suga. While, Jimin walked on his own behind the group. Molly hopped in the car with Jungkook and Tae, leaving Jimin with the leader.

Fans waiting outside the airport pointed out that Jimin seemed upset while Molly's eyes were bloodshot and swollen.

The next morning, BTS and Molly were spotted having breakfast. A few moments after entering the diner, Molly Rose exited with Jimin trailing behind her. He grabbed her hand, trying to stop here, but she pulled away from his grasp and entered an Uber.

We hope everything is fine between the two.

-

At the 2019 Billboard Music Awards, hosted on May 20th, Jimin and Molly Rose were caught sharing sweet and loving intimate moments among the members and staff.

Fans caught the two laughing and hugging as they prepared for their individual stages.

We're happy to see the couple happy and loving once again.

-

August 10th

"Babe, don't you have a rehearsal?" I ask as he drives us to the nearest movie theater.

"No." He shrugs, hands gripping the steering wheel.

"But kookie said-"

"Don't you believe me?" He asked, wincing my 'disbelief' in him.

"Yes, it's just that he texted me and asked if-"

"You believe 'kookie' more than you believe your boyfriend?" He took his hands off the steering wheel, putting quotations in the air when he said my pet name for jungkook.

"Jimin!" I called him sternly, confused and angry at his response.

He said nothing, just kept driving. "Maybe I did have rehearsal." He broke the silence after a few minutes.

I stayed quiet.

I didn't know what to say.

"Babe?" He called for me.

"Why do lie about your rehearsals now? Why won't you let me attend your events?" I ask. He grew quiet, swallowing harshly. "Why don't you wan-"

"We're here."

Once again, he ignored the problem and acted like we were alright.

-

September 4

Despite my busy schedule, I made time to see him. But the only time I was allowed to see him was after his events.

-

September 25

I was hoping he'd surprise me today.

We're a few miles away from each other but while he's got his concert, I've got interviews.

But after his concert?

He can't even come to watch me blow out my candles with my friends?

I'll wait for him. Even if it's late. Even if the clock strikes 12:00am and it's no longer my birthday, I'll wait to blow out my candles.

But I understand.

He's busy.

That seems to be his response to everything these days.

-

October 13

Michael was mad at me because I was an hour late to my rehearsal.

I don't care. It was worth it.

I surprised the boys at their hotel before they left for the airport.

We sang happy birthday to Jimin and they were off.

But at least I saw him.

-

December 24

The boys are even busier with end of the year events.

I couldn't join them.

Like last year, Jimin insisted I not go.

So I ignored the problem and didn't go.

-

January 29

At Molly Rose's last concert in the U.K, she broke down in the middle of her song, 'My Everything'.

The song brought her to tears, and she asked the fans to help her finish the song.

Through the tears, Molly Rose was able to complete the song beautifully. She truly is the greatest artist of her time.

Many Roses believe that the artist broke down because of her relationship with her boyfriend, Jimin. The song is dedicated to him and in recent events, the two have been distant.

We hope Molly is alright.

-

a.n.

Basically this chapter time hops from March 2019 to March 2020.

It's little bits of what's been going on in Molly and Jimin's relationship from the Fans/Media's perspective and a few of Molly's POV.

To recap if, they're going though hard times.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
193K 5.5K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
31.6K 940 33
❛Dumb decision? Yes. Was it worth it? No.❜ In which Jimin is a model and Yoongi a famous rapper. So what will happen when Jimin posts about Yoongi's...