Adventures in Babysitting β†  P...

By w0nderwriter

𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 ππ€ππ˜π’πˆπ“π“πˆππ† | ❝Don't fuck with the babysitter!❞ In which Tony Stark gets... More

ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE; BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
01 | Babysitter Recruitment
02 | Donut Shop Disaster
03 | New Girl
04 | Nerd Alert
05 | The Cold War
06 | Homicidal Reindeer
07 | Reverse Psychology
08 | Wannabe Orphans
09 | She's Not Afraid
10 | Hannah Montana
11 | Fly On the Wall
12 | Liar, Liar!
13 | Go Fish
14 | Smiley Riley
15 | Model Student
16 | Nightmarish Nostalgia
17 | Party Trick
18 | Midnight Surprise
19 | Haunting Pasts
20 | Scared Of Your Own Shadow
21 | Battling Wars At Park Benches
22 | Cool
23 | Homecoming
24 | The Light is Coming
25 | Family Secret
ACT TWO; ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
01 | The Good Life
02 | Origami
03 | Midtown Jubilee
04 | Adventures With Peter
05 | Field Trip
06 | Loyalty Comes In All Forms
07 | Pop Culture References
08 | Little Bear
09 | Temporary Relief
10 | Lullabies of War
11 | Satan's Backyard
12 | O Captain! My Captain!
13 | Sunflower
14 | Second Chance
15 | Pinky Promise Phenomenon
16 | Sweet Dreams
17 | Whatever It Takes
18 | Physics Isn't Real
19 | How The Cookie Crumbles
20 | Avengers Christmas Card
21 | We Are The Endgame
22 | Riley's Revolutionary Revelation
ACT THREE; SOMEBODY TO LOVE
01 | Heigh-Ho
02 | Camp Mirkhaven
03 | Flashlight
04 | Happy Accident
05 | Second-Guessing
06 | Best Friend
07 | Roman Holiday
08 | Mood Ring
09 | Weird Question
10 | Soul Searcher
11 | The Dark Side of the Sun
12 | You Manifest It, You Buy It!
13 | How To Ground A Superhero
14 | Us Vs. The World
15 | Until Another Day
POST-CREDITS SCENE

INTERMISSION; THE SHOW MUST GO ON

16.1K 744 187
By w0nderwriter

ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
INTERMISSION
( The Show Must Go On )

Another hero, another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime,
Hold the line! Does anybody want
to take it anymore?
The show must go on!

Or, alternatively, in which—

BOOM!

Guns discharged through the warm air, shattering her eardrums. Bellows and shouts of war filled their lungs. Vicious aliens called Outriders moved wildly, clobbering and tearing apart anything they could get their claws on. Blood leaked down the sides of their mouths as growls rumbled from within.

BOOM!

She slammed her head against the dirt ground as she lost balance. Tears welled up in her eyes from the sensation. A wail of pain poured from her mouth as the wind was knocked out of her body from Outriders leaping on top of her. A bone-chilling scream of agony slipped out as the sharp fangs of an Outrider sunk down into her forearm.

BOOM!

She begged and pleaded for the creatures to get off of her. She pushed at the Outriders, desperately trying to get them away. Their claws dug deeper and deeper into her skin, tearing at her muscles. She had lasted this long in the great Infinity War. Was now her time to die?

"Wake up."

Grunting and panting, she pushed her weight against the Outriders. She wished something would swallow her whole from beneath her. At least then these strange aliens would be far, far away from her. With a skewered face and tensed muscles, she continued to desperately fight for her life.

"I said, wake up!"

Riley Stark awakened from her nightmarish slumber with a sharp gasp slamming into her lungs. Her heart pounded against her bruised and shredded chest so aggressively that she could hear the harsh palpitations thumping in her ears. With her head laying on the soft grass, she blinked furiously and peered up. She had been hoping to be greeted with clear skies that painted the afterlife; however, she was instead greeted by a gruesome face staring down at her.

"Wake up!"

"I'm... awake," Riley spat out through gritted teeth. Her throat cried for a drop of water, for a drought seemed to have passed through in her sleep.

"It's been two days. Have you made your decision?"

She struggled to push herself upward from where she had been not-so-peacefully sleeping. "I won't do it, Thanos," Riley sneered.

"WHY NOT?" roared the purple Titan. The vibrations of his bellow shook Riley to her core. She visibly flinched, slamming her eyes shut. Thanos paused. "I gave you food, water. I gave you a home—"

"You took me away from my home. Earth is my home," sharply interjected Riley. She stared up at him with hatred swirling in her brown irises. She could feel his rage, as well as the energy of the six Infinity Stones attached to his golden gauntlet. "You took me away from the people I care about—my family. Why should I do anything for you?"

Their heated glares found each other as they sat there in silence. Then, Thanos hummed. "I will bring you home if you do this for me," he bargained.

"I don't care," Valor immediately fired back. "If it means you can't win this time, then I refuse."

"You will destroy the stones!" he roared. "You survived the snap, you will do this!"

"You can't make me!" she weakly yelled.

He released a frustrated grunt, balling his hands into fists. Riley tensed again. "Fine," he grumbled. "Then, I'll wait. We'll see how long you remain stubborn when you're starving, begging me to kill you before your body does the job for you."

Without another word, Thanos turned around and began to walk away, leaving Riley Stark abandoned once again. But then he paused and looked over his shoulder at the quivering girl he had taken from Earth.

"Then, we shall see which one of us truly has valor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 24.9K 54
"You're telling me that you got Captain America-the War Hero, Steve Rogers-to become best friends with a thirteen-year-old kid? What, is this suppose...
49.7K 2.3K 48
𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 Stark is no longer the clueless kid she was before the Avengers were brought together. She has experienced her share of hard times but not...
464 32 14
β†’ π—˜π—¦π—–π—”π—£π—˜ , 𝙋. π™‹π˜Όπ™π™†π™€π™ | 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ❝ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ a girl who keeps what happens a...
77.2K 2.2K 51
inΒ·feΒ·liΒ·ciΒ·ty- (noun) -a thing that is inappropriate, especially a remark or expression -archaically seen as unhappiness or misfortune "someone will...