The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

(S3) chapter 14

8.2K 146 228
By ChristianCalo22

(A/N: Before all of you read, you will get angry of some parts and have a big surprise in this chapter, enjoy.)

At the occult research clubroom everyone is preparing for the rating game against diodora.

Rias: We're off. Said with a smile.

Irina: Good luck. Said with a smile.

They teleport away.

Azazel: Let's go as well. Said with a smile.

Irina: I'm going too because lord michael orders. Said with a neutral look.

Rossweisse: Are you certainly about this?, keeping a cecret from them. Said with a worried look.

Azazel: If nothing happens we just say is a surprise, if not then we kick ass. Said with a smirk.

Kuroka: Let's hope. Said with a worried look.

Azazel looks at her.

Azazel: Your worried about (y/n)?. Said with a questionable look.

She nodded.

Kuroka: The dark power is almost taking control of him. Said with a worried look.

That made irina and surprisingly rossweisse to worry about him.

Azazel: Let's hope that the bracelet holds for now. Said with a serious look.

At a battle field.

The gremory group appeared.

Issei: Whoa, that's metal. Said with a surprised look.

Kiba: Is this the place we fight?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: That's odd the ref should announced us by now. Said with a questionable look.

Gasper: Maybe something happen. Said with a nervous look.

Then suddenly (y/n) wearing his battle outfit, felt multiple presence.

Y/N: We got company. Said with a serious look.

Then several orange magic circles appeared.

Rias: That's not the crest of astaroth. Said with a serious look.

Then everyone preparing, issei summons his boosted gear, kiba and xenovia summons their swords, koneko brought out her cat ears and tail out, (y/n) turns to his dragon force form, akeno bring out both her powers and rias her power.

Then (y/n) sees the symbol.

Y/N: Rias if I'm not mistaken isn't that the crest of the old satan faction?. Said with a serious look.

Rias: Yes your correct. Said with a serious look.

Then many devil soldiers appeared.

Devil soldier 1: For the despicable and traitors devils of the house of gremory were here to take back that belongs to us. Said.

Issei: Where the hell these creeps come from?. Said with a serious look.

They heard asia screaming and they a look to see her being held by diodora.

Issei: ASIA!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Diodora: Greetings, asia argento will be coming with me. Said with a smirk.

Rias: Explain yourself!?. Yelled with a serious look.

Diodora: These members of the khaos brigade are here to kill all of you. Said with a smirk.

Rias: You traitor you allied yourself with terrorists, defiled the name of the rating game deserves death, but to take asia will be obliterated. Said with a angered look.

Diodora: If you want to do something then fight my friends here and the mean time I will spend some time with her. Said with a smirk.

Then (y/n) glare at him and more cracks appeared on the bracelet.

Then his slit turn purple.

Y/N: OH NO YOU DON'T!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He charged at him.

Y/N: GALAXY DRAGON IR-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Diodora pull asia in front of him and (y/n) moved away not to hurt asia hit the ground.

Then xenovia appeared from behind him with her durandal and the galaxy saber.

Before the rating game he gave her his galaxy saber to make a surprise attack.

But diodora moved asia again making xenovia move away.

Y/N: COWARD!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Then diodora teleported away.

Then (y/n)'s eyes return to dark blue and issei falls on his knees.

Issei: Asia I failed you I'm sorry. Said with a sad look.

Then suddenly (y/n) grabs his shirt to pull him up to see his face.

Y/N: Get it together bro, we're going to save her no matter what. SO STAND UP AND FIGHT!!. Said with a serious look and yelled at the last part.

That got issei surprised and nodded to get ready.

Then the old satan faction prepare to attack.

Rias: Be on your guard, I don't know me, akeno and (y/n) can handle this many. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) a presence coming behind akeno, then a magic circle appeared and a hand was about to grab her skirt but (y/n) grabbed the wrist.

Y/N: I don't think so lord odin. Said with a serious look.

Odin: Well that title of galaxy pervert hunter isn't a joke after all. Said with a annoyed look.

Rias: Lord odin what are you doing here?. Said with a surprised look.

Odin: We discovered that diodora was making deals behind everyone's back, HEAR ME I'M THE ALL FATHER ODIN WHOEVER KILLS ME WILL BECOME FAMOUS!!. Said with a smirk and yelled at the last part.

All the soldiers look at each other and attack odin.

(A/N: Seriously are they more stupid than issei.)

Odin smirk and fired a barrier attack and destroyed half their forces.

Odin: That brat azazel planned this to lure them here and take them out in one strike. Said with a smirk.

Issei: What does that mean?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: He means that we were the bait to draw them out. Said with a serious look.

Odin: You kids get out of here while I hold them off. Said with a serious look.

Issei: We can't leave you alone. Said with a worried look.

Then odin hit his head with his stick.

Odin: A young man like you must not be concerned with a warrior like me. Said with a serious look.

Then more devil soldiers appeared.

Odin: Come gungnir. Said with a serious look.

The a staff appeared and he fired a magic attack hit a lot of them.

Y/N: *whistle* that was awesome. Said with the surprised look.

Odin laugh.

Rias: Lord odin we will take your advice. Said with a serious look.

Odin: Good if you all out of harms way, I will really go all out. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Rias: Let's go to the temple double time. Said with a serious look.

Everyone: Understood. Said in sync.

They ran towards the temple and then azazel calls them.

Azazel: You kids all right. Said through the magic circle.

Issei: Azazel what the hell. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: Your lucky that we got a problem at the moment before I beat you up to a bloody pulp. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Worry about that later the khaos brigade is attacking the VIP area as well, lucky we had a plan. Said through the magic circle.

Rias: What would that be?. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: We prepare a ambush to surprised those bastards, I have to keep it a secret to you kids if diodora figure out. Said through the magic circle.

Gasper: But what could just have happened any one of us gotten hurt or killed. Said with a nervous look.

Azazel: Well as a strategist I will take full responsibility for everything. Said through the magic circle.

Issei: Oh snap. Said with a surprised look.

Xenovia: So you were prepared to face death. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N and Koneko: Your still a dick. Said in sync with a annoyed look.

Azazel: Stay at hiding while we deal with these scumbags. Said through the magic circle.

Issei: Your here too?. Said with a surprised look.

Azazel: Hell yeah I'm here and you kids stay hidden while this is over. Said through the magic circle.

Issei: We won't do it, we're going to save asia. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Wait what!?. Yelled through the magic circle.

Y/N: What he means that diodora took asia and we're going to save her, she my little adopted sister and I will not abandoned her. Said with a serious look.

Rias: He's right and we won't let diodora get away with this we will obliterate him and that will teach anyone never mess with us. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Alright, then go kick his ass and go all out. Said through the magic circle.

Rias: It's not like we need your permission anyway. Said with a smile.

Azazel: Ok go and issei, (y/n) show that brat the power of the gremory's twin dragons. Said through the magic circle.

Brother's: You don't need to tell us twice. Said in sync with a serious look.

Then they rush to the temple.

Issei 'thought': Hang on asia were coming. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then they entered and see fifteen girls in cloaks.

Diodora: Welcome I knew you would come. Said out of nowhere.

Issei: DIODORA!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Diodora: Now let's play a game. Said out of nowhere.

Rias: The game has been cancelled but you already knew that. Said with a serious look.

Diodora: Then we play my game if you refuse or lose asia will be mine. Said out of nowhere.

Y/N: When I get my hands on you, I will make you beg for mercy. Said with a serious look.

Diodora: I like to see you try. Said out of nowhere.

Then two doors opened.

Diodora: There two path ways, on the right are my eight pawns and two rooks and on the left are my queen and two bishop's so make your pick. Said out of nowhere.

Rias: Issei, (y/n), koneko, gasper and xenovia take the right path. Said with a serious look.

Gasper: But is five against ten how is that fair. Said with a nervous look.

Kiba: Don't forget that issei and (y/n) absorb four pawn pieces each and became mutation pieces of two for issei and all four of (y/n) we got the advantage. Said with a smile.

Diodora: Let the game begin. Said out of nowhere.

Then the five teleported to the right and see the pawns and rooks.

Diodora: Also I promoted all my pawns to queens. Said out of nowhere.

Y/N: Not taking a fair fight, you went to a new low. Said with a serious look.

Rias: Xenovia handle the rooks. Said through the magic circle.

Xenovia: Understood. Said with a serious look.

Rias: Koneko handle crowd control on those pawns and issei or (y/n) give gasper a little blood. Said through the magic circle.

Then issei give gasper the blood and gasper eyes began to glow.

Rias: And issei you got permission to use 'it'. Said through the magic circle.

Y/N: Oh no. Said with a nervous look.

Issei: HELL YEAH, PROMOTION TO QUEEN!!. Yelled with a perverted grin.

He charge at them and touched the pawns one of a time.

Issei: NOW DRESS BREAK!!. Yelled with a smile.

He snapped his fingers and the pawns robes tear apart leaving them naked.

Y/N: I really want to kill him. Said with a annoyed look.

Then suddenly the naked girls attack issei.

Issei: What just happened?. Said with a surprised look.

Diodora: Oh I cast a spell on them to not feel embarrassed. Said out of nowhere.

That got (y/n) angry.

Y/N: You bastard you remove their emotions that is unforgivable and gives me enough reason to crush you. Said with a serious look.

Koneko: I can't hit them their moving around. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) is thinking a plan but his anger getting the best of him and suddenly he grips his head in pain.

Dark Y/N: Don't resist me, let me take control. Said in his mind.

He tried to resist but he stopped his head down shadowing his eyes and smirk.

Y/N: You may seal their emotions in their minds insect but not in their souls. Said with a smirk.

He looks up and his eyes are black with a purple slit.

Dark Y/N: DARK COSMIC ZONE!!. Yelled with a smirk.

Then everywhere around them covered in stars and galaxy of darkness.

Dark Y/N: Now tell me everything you know. Said with a smirk.

Then he heard everything and smirk wider.

Dark Y/N: Excellent thank you. Said with a smirk.

Then he prepare.

Dark Y/N: PROMOTION TO KNIGHT!!. Yelled with a smirk.

Then he looks at them and made an insane grin.

Dark Y/N: Let's play a game hunter and prey and to make it easy I'm the hunter..AND ALL OF YOU ARE MY PREY!!. Said with a insane grin and yelled the last part.

He disappeared in a blur of speed confusing them, but one by one all of them were getting beat up very badly and issei, gasper, koneko and xenovia look at this with fear looks.

Then koneko notice his eyes and widen her eyes.

Koneko 'thought': That's not (y/n), is the dark power controlling him. Said in her mind with a worried look.

Then when he finished the pawns and looks and the two rooks.

Dark Y/N: Let's see how you handle a magic attack. Said with a smirk.

Then his purple aura appeared.

Dark Y/N: PROMOTION TO BISHOP!!. Yelled with a grin.

Then his aura increase and made everyone shake in fear by the malicious intent they are feeling.

Dark Y/N: DARK VOID DESTRUCTION!!. Yelled with a grin.

He fires a big purple beam attack and hit both the rooks and broke through the wall behind them.

Where rias and the other's are.

Rias, akeno and kiba are having trouble taking down the queen and suddenly heard an explosion and all of them see a dark purple beam attack.

Akeno widen her eyes to see that.

Akeno 'thought': Oh no, the dark power is starting to control him. Said in her mind.

Back at the others.

The place was a mess and (y/n) return to normal and looks at the damage.

Y/N 'thought': Did I do this?. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

He looks at the bracelet and to his surprise that more cracks appeared.

Y/N 'thought': This isn't good. Said in his mind with a worried look.

Issei: Bro you ok?. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: I'll be fine. Said with a neutral look.

Then they look at the other temple seeing the other's in trouble.

Issei: There has to be to help them. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) thought of one.

Y/N: I know one. Said with a smile.

Issei: You do?. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Where rias and the other's are.

They still have trouble with the queen and two bishop's and suddenly two small magic circles.

Issei: Rias. Said through the magic circle.

Y/N: Akeno. Said through the magic circle.

That got both their attention.

Y/N: Listen if you two defeat them. Said through the magic circle.

Issei: We will go on a double date next Saturday. Said through the magic circle.

Back at them.

Issei look at him.

Issei: Are you sure this will work?. Said with a confused look.

Then (y/n) crossed his arms and smirk.

Y/N: Three.........two.........one. Said with a smirk.

Then they saw red and yellow auras growing bigger and issei jaws hit the floor.

Issei: SERIOUSLY!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

Then (y/n) smirk wider.

Back at rias and the other's.

Both girls are happy and giggling that they will get a date and their auras increase of happiness.

Rias: I finally got a date with issei. Said with a smile.

Akeno: So what I got a date with (y/n) again and in bed. Said with a lust look.

That got rias annoyed and her shield grow.

Rias: I don't want to hear someone who has a lust for him. Said with a annoyed look.

Then akeno got annoyed and she shield grew.

Akeno: At least he likes me the way I am and loves me, what about you and issei did have time together. Said with a annoyed look.

Rias: Oh we did, in bed together he did not stop touching my breast. Said with a smile and a blush.

Akeno: He tosses and turning all the time but I on the other hand did it with (y/n). Said with a lust look.

Rias: That's because he was in heat. Said with a annoyed look.

Their auras grew even bigger.

Kiba: Jealousy it really is women's kryptonite. Said with a surprised look.

Then diodora's queen had enough.

Queen: Enough of your foolishness don't ignore us because of some boys. Said with a angered look.

(A/N: It was this moment that she knew she f***ked up.)

Rias and akeno looks at her.

Both girls: BACK OFF!!. Yelled in sync with a serious look.

They fired their attacks and part of the temple collapsed and the queen and bishop's disappeared.

Skip.

They headed to the main temple, rias and akeno are arguing a lot.

Y/N: So what's left is his knights. Said with a serious look.

Rias: Yes and strange that he didn't sent them and not safe the queen for his last defense. Said with a serious look.

The they got in and saw the person that they don't want to see again.

Freed: What's up bitches. Said with a insane grin.

Y/N: Oh great is joker junior. Said with a annoyed look.

Issei: How the hell are you still alive?. Said with a surprised look.

Freed: Well from that last encounter in was a bit in a situation and until the khaos brigade pick this psycho. Said with a insane look.

Rias: So you became diodora's knight. Said with a serious look.

Freed: Nope I eat them, they were delicious. Said with a insane grin.

Y/N: Ok that's disgusting. Said the last disgust look.

Koneko: I think I gonna puke. Said with a disgust look.

Then freed change into a monster.

Freed: You wanna know something about diodora peerage, they were nuns from the church when he sway them. Said with a insane look.

That got everyone made shocked looks and (y/n) getting angry.

Freed: Also about diodora the explorer, was about to do the same to asia. Said with a insane look.

That got everyone even more surprised and freed explain everything about his plan to get asia, after that (y/n) got angrier and freed look at him.

Freed: Almost forgot about (y/n). Said with a insane look.

That got his attention.

Freed: Did you want to know how the old satan faction found out about you, take a guess. Said with a insane look.

He was confused at first but then made a shocked to the core look and his body trembling.

Y/N: No. Said with a shocked look.

Freed: Yes, diodora told them about you and for his cooperation he would take your mother but I gotta admit she was hot. Said with a insane look.

That made everyone shock looks, akeno, koneko and xenovia look at (y/n) with worried look seeing him trembling.

He trembles in anger his head down shadowing his eyes and gritting his teeth and made a fist because the person who took his mother away and brought suffering to his father was diodora.

Then more cracks appeared on the bracelet.

Then purple aura appeared around him and everyone trembling in fear feeling the malicious intent including freed.

Then he looks at freed and his eyes are dark and a purple slit eyes.

Dark Y/N: You just made a big mistake. Said with a angered look.

The aura appeared more like a flame and walks towards him slowly.

Dark Y/N: And for that...I WILL OBLITERATE YOU FROM EXISTENCE!!. Said with a angered look and yelled the last part.

The aura exploded around him release a shock wave pushing everyone back including freed who is looking at him in fear.

Freed 'thought': What is he!?. Yelled in his mind with a fear look.

Then he stopped raised his right arm up and make a purple flame, black inside but purple outline.

Freed seeing this he tried to run but to late.

Dark Y/N: DARK VOID OBLITERATION!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He fired his attack at him and hit freed screaming in pain and disappeared in existence once the attack disappeared there was nothing left of him. The other's look at (y/n) with worried looks, akeno, koneko and xenovia even more worried for their lover.

He breaths in and out while the aura disappeared and he grips his head in pain and see he's back to normal but he's still angry.

Y/N: DIODORA!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Then the curtains pull up revealing diodora sitting on his throne and asia tied up.

Issei: Asia!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Then she opened her eyes and see them.

Asia: I knew you came. Said with a smile and tears in her eyes.

Seeing her look means one thing.

Diodora: What took you so long, you should have see the look on her face when I told her everything. Said with a smirk.

Rias: You scumbag. Said with a serious look.

He laughed.

Diodora: I never get tired of it when she falls to despair it is priceless. Said with a smirk and laugh.

That made asia cry even more.

Y/N: BASTARD!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Issei: That's enough dickweed. Said with a angered look.

Then he stopped laughing

Diodora: Unfortunately she still has hope with you people especially you red and blue dragon emperor's, of course you two remember raynare and her twin sister. Said with a annoyed look.

That made both brother's widen their eyes.

Then he explained his other plan to get asia, that made both brother's angry and diodora looks at (y/n).

Diodora: I haven't forgotten about you blue dragon emperor, when I saw your mother she was definitely my type but when a dragon saved her and then you were the result of their union, that disgust me. Said with a disgust look.

That made him even more angry.

Diodora: So I told the old satan faction about you and I would take her for myself but unfortunately I never knew that dragon was great red so I ran away before he could sense me. Said with a annoyed look.

Rias: Not only you ruin asia's life but (y/n)'s as well. Said with a angered look.

Diodora: So what there nothing but weaklings. Said with a smirk.

Then (y/n) shadowing his eyes and look of great anger and even more cracks appeared on the bracelet.

Y/N: Issei let's shut him up for good. Said with a angered look.

Issei with his head down shadowing his eyes and nooded.

Then both brother's covered in their own auras.

Ddraig:[WELSH DRAGON!!.] Yelled.

D/N:<GALAXY DRAGON!!.> Yelled.

Both dragon's:[<BALANCE BREAKER!!.>]. Yelled in sync.

Both brother's in balance breaker and diodora laughs at them.

Diodora: Do you really think you can defeat me, I got power from ophis so none of you c-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly both brother's appeared in front of him and punched him in the stomach and made him cough blood, then issei threw him off the throne and diodora looks at themwith a angered look.

Diodora: You dare touch me I'm a high rank devil and sibling of the devil king beelzebub. Said with a angered look.

(A/N: Just a quick question is it true, if not let me know.)

Both brother's walk towards him and diodora fire his attack.

Diodora: There's no way I would lose to filthy dragon's like you two. Said with a angered look.

When they got close to him and diodora made a barrier but was not strong enough because both of them broken through and punched his face hard and he screams in pain.

Y/N: Your barrier is not in the same level as vali's, pathetic weakling. Said.

Then he looks at his brother.

Y/N: Get asia out of there, I will deal with him and I will make him suffer. Said.

He nodded and went towards asia.

Then (y/n) picks up diodora.

Diodora: I don't understand I gotten stronger with the power ophis gave me. Said with a surprised look.

Then (y/n) was about to punch him but.

Diodora: I refuse to be defeated by you!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He made a barrier and he laughed.

Diodora: I told you I'm stronger than you, a filthy dragon like you deserve to die. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: That won't stop me!!. Yelled.

Then he charged at him and punched the barrier, diodora laughs but it was short lived when the barrier breaks apart, surprising him.

Y/N: NO ONE MAKES MY LITTLE SISTER CRY!!. Yelled.

He punched him hard to push him towards the pillar and falls to the ground and tried to get up.

Diodora: I don't understand, I defeated agares and I have a plan to take down sairaorg. Said with a surprised look.

Then (y/n) deactivates his balance breaker and suddenly purple aura appeared around him again and eyes as well.

Dark Y/N: You think you got stronger from the pet food you were given and thought you defeat me insect, pathetic. Said with a angered look.

Diodora looks at him.

Diodora: There's no way I would lose to someone from the gremory family and a servant like you, I'M DIODORA OF THE ASTAROTH CLAN!!. Said with a angered look and yelled at the last part.

He was about to attack but suddenly (y/n)'s purple aura spread even more and his eyes glow even more, that made him shake in fear.

Dark Y/N: You deserve nothing but to be....OBLITERATED!!. Said with a angered look and yelled at the last part.

While this happened at that moment.

(A/N: Replace that color as purple.)

Dark Y/N: DARK VOID FLAME OBLITERATION!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He fired a dark flame with purple outline straight at diodora and hit him screaming in pain disappeared in existence of his attack, then the attack broke through the wall and hit a mountain making an explosion and seeing nothing left of diodora.

Everyone saw this in fear seeing (y/n) like this even issei who just released asia look afraid as well and made akeno, koneko and xenovia look at him even more worried about him.

Then he breaths in and out while the aura disappeared, he grabbed his head in pain and he turn back to normal and was about to cry.

Then akeno, koneko and xenovia hugged him.

Akeno: It's ok (y/n) it's over. Said with a worried look while hugging him.

Xenovia: There's no reason for you to hold this pain alone. Said with a worried look while hugging him.

Koneko: Please calm down your scaring us. Said with a worried look while hugging him.

That made his eyes widen and looks at them seeing that is true and hugged them back.

Y/N: I'm sorry for seeing me like that. Said with a sad look and tears in his eyes.

Koneko: We understand. Said with a sad look while hugging him.

Akeno: We know how you feel so don't worry. Said with a sad look while hugging him.

Xenovia: We're here for you. Said with a worried look while hugging him.

He hugged them a little tighter and tears fall down on his cheeks.

Everyone else are sad for him for what diodora said, they couldn't blame (y/n) for this he just lost his mother by that bastard.

Rias: Alright let's get out of here. Said with a sad look while looking at (y/n).

They all nodded.

But suddenly a bright yellow light consumed asia and disappeared.

Everyone were surprised at what happened.

Issei: ASIA!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

Y/N: What just happened?. Said with a surprised look.

Then suddenly they heard a voice.

???: How pathetic was diodora, not finishing quickly. Said out of nowhere.

They all look up seeing a man with brown hair.

Rias: Who are you?. Said with a serious look.

Shalba: I'm the true descendent of devil king beelzebub, Shalba beelzebub. Said with a serious look.

He looks at (y/n).

Shalba: You have my thanks to get rid of him, he's a weakling saying with the past and present devil king's working together and that was pathetic. Said with a serious look.

Rias: So you were the one who killed the Glasya-Laboles heir. Said with a angered look.

Shalba: Indeed I am. Said with a serious look.

Then she flared her aura.

Rias: It doesn't matter who you are but for what you did to asia deserves death. Said with a angered look.

Then shalba prepare to attack and showing the infinite dragon symbol.

Shalba: Little sister of the fake devil king, I will kill you. Said with a serious look.

Then they heard issei calling for asia and everyone looks at him seeing him broken.

Kiba: He lost it. Said with a worried look.

But (y/n) with his head down shadowing his eyes with no emotions at all and that made akeno, koneko and xenovia worried about him even more.

Shalba: Do you want to know where I sent her. Said with a serious look.

Everyone except (y/n) his head still down, looking at him.

Shalba: I sent her to the dimensional gap in other words the bitch is dead. Said with a serious look.

Then suddenly they heard a shatter sound.

They all look where it come from but to rias and her peerage surprise is that the bracelet (y/n) was wearing broken in pieces.

Then purple aura appeared around him his hair turning pure black and start walk towards shalba who is trembling by the feeling of his power.

Shalba 'thought': What is this malicious feeling coming from him?. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Then (y/n) stops and looks up but his eyes still closed.

Dark Y/N: Your trying to act like a mighty being but. Said with a unemotional look.

Then he opened his eyes turned black with purple slit.

Dark Y/N: YOUR STILL AN INSECT!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Then the purple aura around him form something above him.

They all see this with fear looks and shalba widen his eyes in fear.

Shalba 'thought': This power is of that beast, I must destroy him bef-. Before he could finish his sentence in his mind.

Suddenly (y/n) appeared in front of him and punched him down and he landed in front of him.

Dark Y/N: I'm going to enjoy hearing you scream in pain. Said with a smirk.

That made shalba afraid.

Shalba: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME, FEEL THE POWER GIVEN ME BY OPHIS!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Then the same yellow pillar appeared and hit him, shalba smirk that he got him but.

Dark Y/N: DARK ABSORPTION!!. Yelled from within the light.

The light pillar turn to particles and headed straight to his sacred gear now turn purple color.

Then (y/n) smirk wider.

Dark Y/N: My turn. Said with a smirk.

Then he appeared behind shalba and grabbed both his arms, rip them off and shalba scream in pain.

Dark Y/N: That's music to my ears. Said with a smirk.

Rias and everyone else except issei who is still not reacting, seeing this are even more afraid to see him fight like that.

Akeno, koneko and xenovia are looking at him with worried looks the way he is and tears falling down that his dark power controlling him.

Then he prepare his attack.

Dark Y/N: You have my thanks for freeing me and now..I WILL OBLITERATE YOU FROM EXISTENCE. Said with a evil smirk and yelled the last part.

He then aims his attack at shalba.

Dark Y/N: DARK VOID DRAGONIC SOARING DESTRUCTION!!. Yelled with a evil smirk.

He fired a purple magic attack and shape to a dragon and hit him.

Shalba: DAMN YOU, RED DRAGON, WHITE DRAGON AND BLUE DRAGON, DAMN YOU THREE!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Then the attack broke the roof of the temple and seeing nothing left of shalba.

Rias and the other's are looking at (y/n).

Akeno: (y-y/n). Said with a worried look.

Then he looks at them.

Dark Y/N: Well since I got rid of him and now you all are next. Said with a smirk.

That got them wide there eyes.

Akeno: PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Xenovia: WE KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT THIS!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Koneko: PLEASE COME BACK TO US (Y/N), WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE SOMEWHERE!!. Yelled with a worried look.

He smirk wider.

Dark Y/N: Sorry but he's long gone and never coming back. Said with a smirk.

That made the three of them widen their eyes with a shocked look.

Dark Y/N: But if you want to join him, then let me end you. Said with a smirk.

Before he could do something a red orb energy heading towards him and he deflect it and look at issei who's eyes are glowing green.

Dark Y/N: Seems he's not the only one who lost control. Said with a smirk.

Then his purple aura appeared around him.

Dark Y/N: Let's finish this red dragon emperor. Said with a smirk.

Then both their auras skyrocket to the sky.

Everyone taking cover and heard (y/n) saying.

Dark Y/N: I, who am about to awaken. Saying the chant.

His aura shadowing his body.

Dark Y/N: Am the heavenly dragon who stole the light of the stars of god. Said the chant.

His body transforming into something.

Dark Y/N: I yearn for the infinite and I despise the dream. Said the chant.

His wings changing as well.

Dark Y/N: I shall become the blue dragon emperor of the dark void. Said the chant.

Then his eyes glowing bright yellow.

Dark Y/N: And I shall swallow all life into the deep dark abyss, JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!. Said the chant and yelled the last part.

Then he roared releasing a shock wave destroying everything around him.

At where azazel and sirzechs before the power surge.

Both of them are confronted by ophis.

Sirzechs: What's your purpose for this?. Said with a serious look.

Ophis: Nothing, they did on there own all I want is to return to the dimensional gap that is my home. Said with a neutral look.

Azazel 'thought': The dimensional but that place is.....of course vali that's what your after seems (y/n) isn't the only one. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Then he looks at her.

Azazel: I been meaning to ask you, when you were in town of kuoh five years ago and you confronted (y/n), why didn't you recruit him?. Said with a serious look.

She looks up.

Ophis: At first a felt a dragonic presence and felt it like (d/n), when I saw him I realized that he's the son of evelyn. Said with a neutral look.

That got them surprised.

Azazel: How did you know about her?. Said with a surprised look.

Ophis: Because she was the first human who saved me from my injuries and I tried to offer her but she refuse. I erase her memories of our meeting but I kept an eye on her before great red saved her and by their time together (y/n) was born and ever since her death I kept watch over him. Said with a neutral look.

They were shocked that she was keeping an eye on (y/n).

Then suddenly they felt a powerful energy and see the direction of a dark clouds and purple lightning.

Sirzechs: Oh no. Said with a surprised look.

Azazel: The dark power has consumed him. Said with a serious look.

Then ophis went towards that location.

Azazel: We need a plan. Said with a worried look.

Sirzechs: Yes, but if nothing works we must end him. Said with a worried look.

Kuroka: I know a way. Said with a serious look.

Both of them look at her.

Azazel: You do?. Said with a questionable look.

Kuroka: I know how. Said with a serious look.

Sirzechs: Alright then go, but if did not work then we will end him. Said with a sad look.

She nodded and teleported away.

At where vali is.

Him, Bikou and arthur are at the dimensional gap searching for something.

Bikou: Are you sure it's here vali?. Said with a bored look.

Vali: I'm positive that h-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He felt a presence.

Vali 'thought': It's (y/n) hyoudou. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Bikou: Something wrong?. Said with a neutral look.

Vali: Change of plans were going to the underworld. Said with a serious look.

Bikou: Why so suddenly?. Said with a confused look.

Then arthur saw something ahead of them.

Arthur: Is that a person?. Said with a serious look.

At were the other's are.

Rias and her peerage maintaining distance and see the juggernaut drive (y/n) unleashed.

(A/N: Ignore the number and imagine it has legs if you like.)

It roared releasing a shock wave and take cover. Akeno, koneko and xenovia have tears in there eyes with a worried look that (y/n) has been consumed by the dark power.

Then issei prepare to fight.

Rias: Issei don't!!. Yelled with a worried look.

But is too late issei is saying the chant as well.

Issei: I, who am about to awaken,Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from GodI laugh at the "infinite", and I grieve at the "dream"I shall become the Red Dragon of DominationAnd I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!. Said the chant and yelled the last part.

He entered his juggernaut drive form and both of them look at each other and they charged, they began to slash each other and bite like wild animals.

Rias and her peerage seeing this is worst.

Then (y/n) fired a purple beam attack.

Ddraig:[DIVIDE×5.]. Yelled.

The attack became weaker and he blocked it.

Everyone are surprised.

Kiba: He used the power he took from vali. Said with a surprised look.

Then he fired a red beam but (y/n) managed to dodge his attack.

Then issei use gasper's power but it did not effect him.

Everyone surprised at this.

Kiba: Gasper were you trying to stop time?. Said with a confused look.

Gasper: I did but that didn't even faze them. Said with a nervous look.

Rias: So this is the power of the dragon of the dark void and the dragon of domination. Said with a surprised look.

Then issei's chest opens and gathers energy.

Ddraig:[BOOST X10.] Yelled.

The other's know what's going to happen.

Kiba: We have to get out of here. Said with a worried look.

Then he looks at akeno, koneko and xenovia.

Kiba: Girls I know you don't want to leave him but we need to go a safe distance now. Said with a worried look.

The three of them nodded.

Then he looks at rias.

Kiba: I'm sorry rias but we're going. Said with a worried look.

He grabbed her and fly away, the other's right behind him.

Then the energy gathered for issei is complete.

Ddraig:[LONGINUS SMASHER!!.] Yelled.

He fired his attack heading towards (y/n) but suddenly it smirk and opened its chest revealing a black hole.

Dark Y/N: DARK ABSORPTION!!. Yelled.

The attack went inside the black hole and absorb all of it.

To the groups surprised at what they just seen.

Kiba: He absorb that attack like it was a spaghetti. Said with a surprised look.

Then his purple aura around it and the chest glow purple and everyone seeing.

Kiba: TAKE COVER!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

They took cover and heard.

Dark Y/N: DARK VOID NEO OBLITERATION!!. Yelled.

He fired a giant purple beam attack heading towards issei but before it could do something the attack hit him and screams in pain and made a huge explosion making it like a atomic bomb.

Shock waves heading everywhere and destroying in its path and when it's stopped everyone looks at see the destruction.

Then they see issei back to normal but unconscious.

Rias: ISSEI!!. Yelled with a worried look.

She fly towards him and grab him and she sees (y/n) about to grab them but akeno used her lightning to push him away.

Akeno: PLEASE (Y/N), FIGHT IT!!. Yelled with a worried look and tears in her eyes.

Then he roared at her and try to hit them but they dodge it and maintain their distance.

Then everyone are together.

Akeno: We have to do something about (y/n)?. Said with a worried look.

Gasper: But how?. Said with a nervous look.

Then they heard a voice behind them.

Vali: I knew it was (y/n)'s juggernaut drive. Said with a neutral look.

They all look and see vali.

Rias: Vali. Said with a surprised look.

Bikou: What's up. Said with a smile.

Vali looks towards (y/n).

Vali: It seems that he got consume by the darkness, complete the form and drain the life around him. Said with a neutral look.

They look and see that he's right some plants that survive the battle are dying.

Akeno: Is there a way to bring him back. Said with a worried look.

Vali: He need the will to fight it but if not then his body will disappear into the darkness and dies. Said with a neutral look.

That got akeno, koneko and xenovia worried about this.

Then arthur shows up with asia in his arms.

Arthur: But we need to act quickly. Said with a neutral look.

Xenovia: Asia. Said with a surprised look.

Arthur: We found her in the dimensional gap. Said with a neutral look.

Bikou: She is very lucky we found her just a few more minutes and she would become nothing in that place. Said with a neutral look.

Then akeno and koneko stood in front of vali.

Koneko: Please help him. Said with a worried look.

Akeno: Can you do it with the power of the white dragon. Said with a worried look.

He then looks at (y/n) who's roaring and then he jumped in the air and turn to his balance breaker.

Albion:{VANISHING DRAGON, BALANCE BREAKER!!.} Yelled.

Then he fly towards him.

Albion:{What are you planning vali?.} Said.

Vali: I will just try to contain him when they figure out how to stop him. Said.

Albion:{You need to touch him to use divide dividing and you can't use your magic attacks he will absorb them and get even more stronger even I can't protect you from the effect of his life absorb for long, why are you helping him anyway.} Said.

Vali: Let's just say that he and I are the same. An eye for an eye, a dragon for a dragon. Said.

Then vali says his chant.

Vali: I, who am about to awaken,Am the Heavenly Dragon who has taken the principles of supremacy from GodI envy the "infinite" and I pursue the "dream"I shall become the White Dragon of SupremacyAnd I shall take you to the limits of white paradise. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!. Said the chant and yelled at the last part.

Then vali turn to his juggernaut drive form and charge towards him.

He sees him and charge at him, then they clash.

Vali: (Y/N) hyoudou, tell me aren't you my rival and sworn enemy. Said.

Dark Y/N: Well look who it is, albion and his new host. I hope you can give me a challenge than that weak insect. Said.

Vali: Sorry but your not the one I want to fight, I want the real (y/n) because he's the one who gives me a real challenge. Said.

They fought everything they have and vali bite him.

Dark Y/N: BASTARD!!. Yelled.

Was about to unleash his ultimate attack but vali turn to his balance breaker.

Albion:{DIVIDE X5.} Yelled.

Then he got weak and stopped gathering energy.

Vali: Now they need to plan something be-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He felt something behind and dodge a magic attack and see who it is and is creuserey asmodeus.

Creuserey: I won't let you do anything white dragon, I will be taking my weapon. Said with a smirk.

Rias and the other's see him.

Rias: That's creuserey asmodeus. Said with a surprised look.

Akeno, koneko and xenovia glare at that man because he was the one who killed his mother.

Then creuserey looks at (y/n).

Creuserey: Now then you beast let's see what you can do. Said with a smirk.

At the mindscape.

Is nothing but darkness and (y/n) facing down falling further down.

Dark Y/N: I told you you can't resist me, now everyone you love will die. Said with a smirk.

He tried to get up but unfortunately he is too weak.

Dark Y/N: Also the one that killed your mother is here, take your revenge give in to me. Said with a smirk.

That got him to close his eyes very, very slowly.

Back at the real world.

Then he looks at creuserey and roars at him and charged at him.

But he dodge his attack.

Creuserey: Come on I know you can do better than that. Said with a smirk.

Then he fired magical attack but.

Dark Y/N: DARK ABSORPTION!!. Yelled.

He absorb it.

Creuserey: I see that you can absorb it as well, let's see if yo-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly they heard a voice.

???: (Y/N)!!!. Yelled.

Then (y/n) stopped moving and looks to the direction and see sona, tsubaki, serafall, kuroka and tiamat along with irina, rossweisse, sirzechs, ajuka, azazel, odin and tannin.

Sona: PLEASE, SNAP OUT OF IT, REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Tsubaki: DON'T LET IT CONSUME YOU!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Serafall: FIGHT IT, YOUR STRONGER THAN THIS!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Kuroka: DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Tiamat: DON'T LET THIS POWER WIN, REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR ALL OF US. Yelled with a worried look.

He looks at them and start to shake.

In the mindscape.

His dark self glare at them and sees him moving.

Dark Y/N: I don't think so. Said with a angered look.

Before he could do something, suddenly a bright white light appeared out of nowhere.

Dark Y/N: What is this!?. Yelled with a angered look.

Then the light became very brighter and his dark self screams and disappeared.

Back to the real world.

Suddenly he stopped shaking and looks down.

Everyone seeing this are surprised.

Sona: Did it work?. Said with a worried look.

Serafall: Let's hope?. Said with a worried look.

Vali in the sky sensing something.

Vali: That's weird I sense a strange energy and is not dragon. Said with a neutral look.

Ophis appeared beside him.

Ophis: Someone else is inside him. Said with a neutral look.

Vali: Hello ophis and may I ask who. Said with a neutral look.

Ophis: His mother. Said with a neutral look.

That got him surprised.

Creuserey getting angry.

Creuserey: YOU BASTARDS, YOU RUIN MY PLAN!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He was about to prepare to attack.

Back at the mindscape.

Now everything is white and (y/n) laying there and he opened his eyes and looks around.

Y/N: What's going on?. Said with a confused look.

Then he heard a female voice behind him.

???: There's no need to be afraid. Said behind him.

Then he turns around and widen his eyes seeing a woman with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and wearing a white dress and she is smiling at him.

Evelyn: (Y/N). Said with a smile.

He stands up and kept looking at her with a surprised look.

Y/N: It can't be?. Said with a surprised look.

Evelyn: I know what are you going to say and I assure you that I'm really y-. Before she could finish her sentence.

Suddenly he hugged her and tears of happiness falling down his cheeks and smiling.

Y/N: I know who you are, dad told me a lot about you and I always wanted to meet you.......mother. Said with a smile and tears in his eyes.

She smile and hugged him as well.

It was a moment then they let go for her to see him.

Evelyn: You have grown so much (y/n). Said with a smile.

Y/N: But how are you here?. Said with a confused look.

She smiled at him.

Evelyn: During my time with your father he taught me magic because I have a high rate to use magic and the time I was about to die I turned my soul into energy and enter your body and watch over you ever since. Said with a smile.

He was surprised that she knows magic.

Evelyn: Listen son, I know that how you feel after what happened in that battle and I know that bastard deserves it. Said with a neutral look

He looks down.

Y/N: I let my anger get the best of me and this happened. Said with a sad look.

She puts her hand on his chin to make him look at her.

Evelyn: Don't blame yourself, I know everything you been through and I say I'm happy that you found someone to love or should I say more than one. Said with a smile.

He blushed and she giggled at his reaction.

Evelyn: It's time for you to go. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Will I see you again?. Said with a worried look.

She nodded.

Evelyn: I will be with you and know that no matter what happens I will always be proud of you. Said with a smile.

Then they hugged and a bright white light shine the place.

Back at the real world.

(A/N: Play fairy tail ost dragon force.)

Creuserey attacking everyone and they dodge or block his attack.

Creuserey: I will make you all pay for ruining my plan to use him as a weapon. Said with a angered look.

He fired another magic attack and everyone dodge or blocked.

Then sona looks at (y/n) who's still not moving.

Sona: PLEASE COME BACK TO US (Y/N), DON'T GIVE UP. I KNOW THAT YOU CAN WIN THIS, SO PLEASE COME BACK!!. Yelled with a worried look.

Then suddenly a crack appeared on the chest and a dark blue light coming out of it, more and more cracks appeared along with the light.

Everyone seeing this are surprised, even vali, ophis and creuserey.

Creuserey: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!. Yelled with a shocked look.

The the body exploded in blue energy and the purple energy being consumed by the blue light and everyone sees (y/n) walking forward with his eyes glowing dark blue.

Creuserey: How did he overcome it!?. Yelled with a shocked look.

Then (y/n) walks towards creuserey.

Creuserey: This power how can he defeated the darkness!?. Yelled with a shocked look.

Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Then he stopped walking and creuserey widen his eyes.

Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!. Yelled with a angered look and the transparent form of (d/n) appeared behind him roaring.

Creuserey was surprised completely.

Creuserey 'thought': His will alone and fighting for those he cares about turns to his strength. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Then suddenly (y/n) appeared in front of him and punched him.

Creuserey 'thought': This boy really earn his title as the heavenly dragon. Said in his mind.

Then (y/n) landed on the he ground and prepare to attack.

Y/N: THIS IS FOR MY MOTHER YOU BASTARD!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then the dark blue energy swirl around him.

Y/N: DRAGON SLAYER SACRED ART, HIDDEN GALAXY FORM!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then made a stance and the energy forms around him.

Y/N: COSMIC LOTUS: DRAGONIC SOARING STRIKE!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He charged at creuserey and the energy formed to a dragon and hit creuserey pushing him through multiple stone walls.

Creuserey screaming in pain and (y/n) release everything he got and that the attack went up along with creuserey and when it got to the sky it made a huge explosion making everyone cover their eyes at the bright light and when it clear the clouds split and they uncovered their eyes and see (y/n) on the ground and unconscious.

(A/N: End music.)

Sona: (Y/N)!!. Yelled with a worried look.

She ran towards him, she checks for a pulse and sigh that he's has, then he opened his eyes and see sona.

Y/N: Hey sona. Said with a smile.

She smile and tears falling down on her cheeks and hugs him.

Sona: I'm so glad your back. Said with a smile and tears of joy.

He hugged her back.

Girls: (Y/N)!!. Yelled.

He and sona see tsubaki, akeno, koneko, kuroka, xenovia, serafall and tiamat heading towards them and hugged him that their relief that he's back.

Y/N: I'm sorry. Said with a sad look.

Girls: We understand. Said in sync.

Then he hugged them.

Everyone smile at this and issei start to wake up.

Issei: What happened?. Said with a confused look.

Then he remembered and he looks around and see asia alright, then he sees his brother back to normal.

Issei: You ok bro?. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

Y/N: I'm fine now. Said with a smile.

Then he sense something and looks up seeing a portal and coming out a giant red dragon appeared.

Y/N: That's. Said with a surprised look.

Vali: Yes, he's great red your father. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at vali.

Vali: My goal is to defeat him and become the true white dragon god emperor. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Sorry but I'm the one who is going to beat him, so let's see who does it first. Said with a smirk.

He smirk as well.

Then suddenly ophis appeared.

Ophis: Great red, it's been a while. Said with a smile.

Everyone was surprised.

Issei: Who's the chick?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: That's ophis, the infinite dragon god. Said with a neutral look.

That got him to pale.

Ophis: My goal is to kick him out of my silence and someday soon I will reclaim it and make a way for you (y/n) for to be with me. Said with a smile.

That got everyone shocked even tannin.

Y/N: Ophis are you sa-. Before he could finish his sentence.

She suddenly kiss him on the lips surprised him and everyone else.

(A/N: SURPRISE!!.)

Except azazel who gave a perverted grin.

Azazel 'thought': Lucky bastard getting attention of the infinite dragon god. Said in his mind with a perverted grin.

Then she stops kissing him and disappeared.

He was shocked that she kissed him and he looks at his other girls.

Y/N: Look I'm surprised as you are ok. Said with a surprised look.

Vali: It's time to go. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Wait vali. Said with a serious look.

Vali: Issei do you wish to defeat me. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Yeah, but I got a long way to go and someday I will defeat both you and my brother. Said with a smile.

Vali: Then until the time comes, get stronger. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Y/N: And hope we get to see each other again. Said with a smile.

Then they made a three way fist bump.

Vali: Until then. Said with a smirk.

Both brother's nodded.

Then vali disappeared along with his group.

Then (y/n) looks at everyone.

Y/N: Let's go home. Said with a smile.

Everyone nodded.

But before that issei suddenly pass out and they see his left arm turn into a dragon.

Y/N: Oh no. Said with a worried look.

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you liked it.

P.S: I hope you liked the surprise and yes ophis is in the harem, I just want to surprise you readers.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 268 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
2.3K 94 7
A boy named Akira, being safe from death at the moment of a deadly blast, almost ate his whole body. Then he arrives from land Element Nation into a...
265K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
624 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...