Falling In Love With A Vampire

CassieSalvatore

Cassie Mitchell is a 17 year old girl who, ever since she was a little girl, was obsessed with vampires, espe... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 He Asked Me To The Ball
Chapter 3 The Weird Dream
Chapter 4 The Masquerade Ball Part 1
Chapter 6 The Masquerade Ball Part 3
Chapter 7 Damon Tries To Get A Confession
Chapter 8 Damon's Reaction
Chapter 9 Do You Love Me?
Chapter 10 The Complicated Friend
Chapter 11 The Special Visitor
Chapter 12 The Big Problem
Chapter 13 Kidnapped
Chapter 14 Tortured
Chapter 15 The Plan
Chapter 16 The Choice's We Make While Protecting The One's We Love

Chapter 5 The Masquerade Ball Part 2

299 2 0
CassieSalvatore

(NOTE: Some of these characters and locations are based off the TV Show 'The Vampire Diaries' All rights reserved to the writers of the show! I don't own anything except Cassie Mitchell, because she really is me)

Previously on "Falling In Love With A Vampire"

""Um...this is going to take some time so if you want to leave, go ahead" I say.

"No. I want to watch you...with what I see on other paintings and drawings, your really good" Damon says. I blush and am glad my back is to him so he can't see it.

"Thank you. Well this will take a few hours" I say.

"And? I want to watch you" he says.

"Ok, fine" I say."

Damon's POV

I can't believe what is happening and I am almost sure I am asleep. The reason? I am in the new girl's house. Cassie. Plus, I am watching her paint this incredibly detailed drawing on a wall. The entire room I am in is filled with detailed drawings and paintings. She is more than really good. She is an artist. It is plain to see. I can't take my eyes off her and with every move she makes, my eyes follow her. I can't help it. She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. But there was something different about her, besides the fact that she resisted me. The fact that she did though just made me want her all the more.

The day she had stormed out of the grill after I had tried to get her to come back to my house, I had told myself it was just a setback and that I would try later. But when I had, again, she had surprised me by turning me down. Every time I tried to talk to her, she just seemed to get more and more annoyed. And now she was getting closer to baby Gilbert. I heard he was even taking her to the dance I had asked her too. Though she had completely refused to go with me, I was still hoping she would change her mind. I scoff.

Hoping? I think. Hoping? Your becoming pathetic! You don't hope! Damon Salvatore doesn't hope!

That's true...but if I don't hope...then why am I?

It's that girl...she's getting to you. You have to stop messing with her...you have to leave her alone. She's starting to have the same effect as Elena does.

She can't! I love Elena...with all of my stone cold heart. I don't feel that way for Cassie. She's just different and that's what makes her interesting.

Whatever you say. But either way, take my advice...leave her alone.

Fine, whatever.

I pull up a chair and sit down, knowing I will be here for a while but ok with that. After about three or four and a half hours, she finally puts her brush down and steps back.

"There. It is finally done!" she says. "So, what do you think?" I look at the wall. I have to admit, it looks...amazing.

"It's great" I say. She smiles.

"Your just saying that" she says.

"No I'm not. I'm serious" I say. She smiles again.

"Well thank you" she says.

"Your most welcome Cassie" I say.

Cassie's POV

I just finished my painting and was now telling Damon that he was only saying that is was great.

"No I'm not. I'm serious" he says. I smile again.

"Well thank you" I say.

"Your most welcome Cassie" he says. I don't know why, but whenever he says my name like that, my insides feel like they melt. However, I don't show this. I look at my painting, glad it is finally finished. It is of several wolves running through a forest, side my side except one wolf. A black and white wolf with small red specks in the fur with ocean blue eyes leads the rest of the wolves. I smile. Then I yawn.

"I think you might be tired" Damon says. I shake my head.

"No I'm not. Yawning doesn't say someone is tired. Yawning is the brains way of getting oxygen" I say. (That is actually true! Look it up!) Damon shakes his head.

"Don't care. Your going to bed. It's-" Damon looks at his phone. "3:37 AM" he finishes. I am shocked. I can't believe I let him be here that long. I am about to tell him that if it's that early, then he should go home, but exhaustion finally sets in and I come so close to passing out it's not funny. However, my knees do give out but right before I hit the floor, Damon catches me again.

He picks me up, now holding me bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me out of the room and asks where my bedroom is. I tell him it is right across the hall and he walks over and opens the door. He walks into the room and walks across the room, going near the window where my bed is. He pulls back my covers and lays me in my bed then pulls the covers up to my chin and I roll over to my side, facing him. I feel something brush my forehead.

"Goodnight Cassie" Damon whispers. I blink once.

"Goodnight Damon" I whisper. I blink a second time. A third, then a forth but the forth time, my eyes don't open and I fall into a deep sleep. Because I asleep, I do not know that Damon walks over to my window, opens it and climbs out of it, but before he drops to the ground, he looks back at me once and smiles then he jumps.

Damon's POV

I walk through the front door of the boarding house. I am smiling widely. I can't be happier. I just spent hours at Cassie's house. I would have watched her sleep, but I decided not too. I hear Stefan is in his room, but I don't care. I walk up the stairs, heading for my room. On the way there, I pass Stefan's room and Stefan calls out.

"Where have you been all night?" he asks. I roll my eyes. Typical little brother. I walk back to his room and stand in the doorway.

"I've been at a girl's house" I say. Stefan's expression goes from easy-going to slightly frightened. I roll my eyes again. "Calm down, little brother. She's fine"

"So you didn't use her as a...snack?" Stefan asks me, putting down the journal he had been writing in.

"No! I would never to that" I say. It wasn't a lie. I wouldn't do that to Cassie. Ever. I just didn't know why. Stefan gave me a look that said 'Yeah, right'

"Ok, let me rephrase that. I would never do that to this particular girl" I say. Stefan stands up and gets in my face.

"Stay away from Elena, Damon! She's my girlfriend" Stefan says. I almost laughed. He thought I was talking about Elena. I decided to act like it was Elena who I was talking about. For some reason, I didn't want Stefan knowing that I was at Cassie's. I put a hand on his chest and push him away.

"Why? She's beautiful, smart. She has a fire in her you wouldn't know what to do with" I say, grinning when I see anger light his eyes.

"Oh and I suppose you would?" he asks me.

"Oh, yes" I say. Stefan growls at me.

"Calm yourself brother. I'll stay away from your precious Elena" I say backing out of the room. I grin. "For now" I walk to my room and walk in, closing the door behind me. I walk over to my bed and lay down, putting my hands behind me head and staring up at the ceiling till I fall asleep.

The Next Day

Cassie's POV

I slowly open my eyes, only to wince and close them again. The sun is blinding. I groan and look at my clock. It reads Sunday, 7:52 AM. I groan again and roll onto my other side when my phone starts to beep. I think Who is texting me at this early in the morning! I roll back over and grab my phone. I open it and find it is Caroline texting me. I open the text.

Hey girl! Wake up! -Care

I text her back.

It's not time to wake up yet! -Cass

Yes it is! It's 7:55 AM! -Care

EXACTLY! -Cass

Get up or I will come to your house and drag you out of bed myself! :D -Care

I groan.

Fine... -Cass

Yay! -Care

I smile and shake my head, closing my phone. Typical Caroline. I drag myself out of the bed and to my bathroom. I wash my hair and my body, and get out with a towel wrapped around my body. I look through my drawers but when I can't find an outfit I like, I go to my closet. I open the doors and search through it. I finally find an outfit I like. I put it on and look at myself in the full length mirror.

I wear a light purple plaid shirt, dark blue jeans and black boots. (Link for the boots on my profile) I go into the bathroom and grab a brush and some scissors. I think I need a hair cut. I start to cut my hair. When I finally finish, my hair is a little past my shoulders and I grab my curling iron. After I finish curling my hair, I look at myself in the mirror and think I look better. (Link for my hair on my profile) After running my hands through my hair a few times the ring tone for Jeremy goes off. (Song "Secrets" by One Republic)

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my Secrets away

I pull my phone out of my pocket and open it, putting it to my ear.

"Yeah Jer?" I say into the phone.

"Hey, would you mind meeting me at the grill? I want to talk to you about something"

"Nah I don't mind. Be there soon"

"Thanks Cass"

"Your welcome Jer" I close my phone and walk out of my bathroom, out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I grab my keys and walk out of my front door. I get in my mustang and drive to Mystic Grill.

When I arrive, I park and get out. Just as they did when I first arrived, many people stare at my car. I ignore the stares as I walk into the Grill. I look around and see Jeremy sitting at a table, so I walk over and sit down in front of him and I smile at him.

"Hey Jer" I say. He smiles back.

"Hey Cass" Jeremy says.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Well I wanted to talk about Bonnie. I was wondering if maybe you could talk to her...please? Try to explain to her I didn't mean to upset her or anything like that" Jeremy says. I nod.

"Of course" I say.

"Thanks Cass. Your a life saver. Also, you might want to get out of here before Caroline shows up. She's been looking for you and if she catches you, you won't ever leave" Jeremy says. I had forgotten Caroline wanted to talk about Jeremy taking me to the Ball. I nodded.

"Your welcome Jer. And thanks for the heads up. I'll talk to Bonnie as soon as I can" I say. Jeremy nods.

"Your also welcome Cass" Jeremy says. I turn around and walk out the door.

*Break*

I walk up the steps to The Bennett House. I knock and after a few minutes, Bonnie answers. She smiles when she see's me.

"Hey Cassie. Come on in" she says. I nod and walk in. I walk into the living room an sit down in a chair, Bonnie sits on the couch. "What do you need?"

"I need to talk to you about...Jeremy" I say. Bonnie sighs.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it." Bonnie says.

"Bonnie, Jeremy is very sorry. I'm serious. He acts as if he's fine but when I look him in the eyes I can see the sadness there...he reminds me of Stefan" I say and Bonnie chuckles but then stops. Her expression grows sad.

"Look, I'm sorry but I-I can't right now. Elena and Stefan are on there way here so you have to go. I need to talk to them alone" Bonnie says. I sigh and stand up.

"Fine" I say. I walk to the door and open it. But right before I walk out it I say "Just think about it Bonnie...he really does love you. And he misses you terribly...just think about that" I walk out.

*Break*

As I am driving towards my house, I get a text. I open it.

Hey, if your not busy, come over to my house -Care

Ok, be there in a min -Cass

I do a U-turn and head to Caroline's house. When I get there, her mother walks out of the door in her uniform.

(A/N: For those of you who don't know, Caroline's mother is The Sheriff)

"Hello Cassie" she says.

"Hello Ms. Forbes" I say. She smiles.

"Cassie, I told you, call me either Liz or Elizabeth" she says. I smile.

"Ok, Liz" I say. She smiles too.

"Thank you" she says.

"Your most welcome. So, where you headed? Down to the station?" I ask. She hesitates slightly before answering.

"Yes. I was called in today even though it's my day off" she says. I nod.

"OK well, have fun I guess" I say. She nods then leaves. Caroline invites me in and I sit down in the living room, Caroline sitting next to me.

"Ok, what's this about?" I ask. Caroline turns towards me.

"The Ball" Caroline says. The Ball! I had completely forgotten it! I hadn't gotten a dress or anything yet.

"What about it?" I ask.

"I need your help. We need some last minute decorations but with me helping decorate the place in the first place, I can't get them. I need you to get them then drop them off at The Lockwood Mansion...pleeeeease?" she says.

"Alright fine" I say. She squeals and jumps up, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you! Your a life saver!" she says.

"Care...can't...breath" I say. She releases me, embarrassed.

"Oh...sorry. Sometimes I forget how strong I am" she says.

"It's ok" I say. I stand up and fix my shirt then grab me keys. "I'll go and get them now"

"OK, thanks Cassie. Really, you are a life saver" she says. I smile.

"It's no problem. It's not like I had anything to do today anyways" I say. She nods and I walk out the door and get in my car.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Forbes Twins tori_writeratheart

Приключения

196 0 10
Welcome to Mystic Falls, a small quiet town, deep in town history with traditions all around. But when a 17 year old girl's parents' die in a car acc...
251 14 13
While all of Caroline Forbes's friends have moved on with their lives, she has remained frozen in her seventeen-year old body. No longer free to roam...
102K 2.2K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
111K 1.5K 52
A friend from Damon and Stefan's past shows up in Mystic Falls. Will she throw a kink in their seemingly perfect lives or will she be the one to save...