Chapter 15 The Plan

Chapter 15

The Plan

Previously on "Falling In Love With A Vampire"

"What am I supposed to even do? I can't stand up to him. Not while he has Damon, and not while he is an alpha. I'm of no use to you" I say, turning onto my side, my back now to Elijah. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I squeal as Elijah pulls me to him and turns me around so I am laying on my side but facing him.

"You're more useful than you think. This plan is not only going to get rid of my brother, but it will get you Damon back. You do want him back, don't you" Elijah says the last part in an almost taunting voice. I glare at him.

"Of course I want him back!" I say. Elijah smiles and let's me go.

"Then help me, and you'll get him back" Elijah says before getting off my bed. He walks over to the window and opens it. He swings his leg over the windowsill, but before he jumps he turns and looks back at me. "You will get him back Cassie. I gave you my word. My word is my bond. Remember that"

That is the last thing Elijah says to me before he jumps out of the window. I wait five minutes before I get out of my bed and run over to the window, shutting it and locking it before slowly backing away. I shake my head and get back into bed, pulling the covers up and over me. I stare at the ceiling, thinking about everything that has happened in the last day. As I continue to think about it, I slowly drift off to sleep. '

READ BELOW!!! VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE!

A/N: Hey guys! Listen, I made a decision with the help of a friend of mine and decided that there will only be two more chapters to this story. Then it will be over...

Oh, and just a warning now, I know exactly how it's going to end and you may not like it. It's sort of a cliffhanger. That's all I'm going to say about it though.

Oh and there is going to be a torture scene in this chapter and...it's going to be terrible...So you might not want to read Damon's POV because I'm telling you it's bad. But please don't hate me for it. Now back to the story!

Cassie's POV

The Next Day - Saturday

I open my eyes and as I do, I groan, the sunlight right in my eyes. I close them and roll over, trying to go back to sleep. When I realize I can't, I open my eyes. I look at my clock and see that it is a little after 7 in the morning. I groan before I get up, heading over to my wardrobe and getting an outfit out, going over to the bathroom to take a shower.

*Break In Time*

After The Shower

I get dressed in a light pink shirt that stops right above my belly button and dark blue jeans and my black boots. I walk out of the bathroom, running my hands through my still damp hair while still trying to dry it with a towel. I stop moving when I see a black box on my bed. I look around my room but see no one there. I walk over to my bed and toss the towel on my bed. I pick up the black box and realize that it is a velvet box. I look around again but still don't see anyone. I see the little note card that was under the box and I pick it up.

For a soul just as black and as beautiful as what's inside. Happy Birthday - Nik

I stare at the card, surprised and confused. I put the box down and slowly open it, dreading what is inside. I gasp softly when I see what is inside the box. I pull out two black roses, both in perfect bloom, and a bottle of wine. When I read the bottle by jaw drops.