RaStro

By venus_hudson

In the shadows where you feel safe.....lurking in the night amidst of danger. Knowing that someone or somebod... More

RaStro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Up Coming Story
19
20
21
22
23
24
EPILOGUE

10

1.1K 67 21
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
“Hello? B? Why you call?”  With a peeved voice.

“Hey Rhi, what’s with that tone?”  Concerned her best friend.

“Nothing….so what’s up why calling suddenly?”  Asked the young Architect to the person on the other line.

“Okay……….?  (Alanganing sagot nang kaibigan nito) If you say so, I let this pass for the meantime.  There is more important things that I want to ask you?!”   Excitedly quipped Bella.

“What?”  Questioned Rhian, with a very confused tone.

“So?  What happened?!  Did you see the face of your savior?  As what we planned effective?...Huh?  Tell me Rhi, don’t skip a single thing tell it to me in details.”  Eagerly uttered her best friend.

“Hmmmmm…….”  Not sure if she is ready to talk, it’s just that she’s kind of disappointed……….she doesn’t know why.

Biglang nag balik tanaw naman ang batang Arkitekto sa mga kaganapan kani kanina lang…….
.
.
.
“Okay kalang ba?  Hindi kaba na saktan? Gusto mo bang dalhin kita sa Ospital?”  Ma babanaag sa boses nang taong tumulong ang pag aalala nito sa kanya.

Now she is contemplating if she would turn around or run for her life………but then again, she was stop by her curiosity.

Thinking that this is the chance to finally see the person who saves her countless times……up close and personal.

Then she chooses the latter……..with full of courage and conviction she slowly turned around……………..

1

2

3

.

.

.

And then she saw the person who she’s been dreaming all those nights.

Well-built physique…

Handsome face…

Tall and a coffee colored skin….

Standing like a Gods in front of her……..

But wait……

Then the smile that etched in her face unexpectedly disappears.

The excitement she feels earlier now replace with disappointment.

Why?

Why she didn’t feel any enthusiasm at all……...the way he first save her……the familiarity is not there even the scent of this man before him is totally different.

And yes it’s a 'MAN'……now she confirmed that it’s a ‘HE’ not a ‘SHE’ .

“Yes I’m okay and thank you for saving me again.”  Answered back the young bar owner.

Trying to catch the man, if he is really the one who's been saving her all along.

“No worries we’ve been watching over you.”  Responded the man with a very stoic face.

“We?”  Queried Rhian.

Now the young Architect confirmed it, that this man is her stranger, when he says he's been watching her......….but wait did he said we?  So his not alone?

“Ben is she alright?  I couldn’t catch those guys…….they were very fast.”  Still breathing so hard……Noel just arrived from the scene, dahil hinahabol kasi nito ang dalawang lalaking gusto sanang dumukot sa dalaga.

“Oh ito napala ang kasama ko……”  Bigla naman napa hinto si Ben sa kanya pa sanang sasabihin nang mapag tanto nito na dapat pala  hindi malaman nang dalaga ang kanilang tunay na pag katao at pag babantay nila dito.

Bigla naman napapikit nang di oras si Noel nang maunawaan nito kung bakit na pahinto sa pag sasalita ang kaibigan.

“Ah miss…..sige una na kami.”  Biglang paalam naman ni Noel sa dalaga sabay talikod at hila sa kaibigan nito na parang na tuod na, dahil sa kapal pakan na ginawa.

Parang mahaba habang  eksplinasyon ang kanyang gagawin sa kaibigang Doktora.
.
.
.

“Rhi are you still there?  Hello?”  Bella is now wondering what happened to her best friend, who is not talking in the other line.

“Yes…yes…..I’m still here sorry I space out.”  Apologetically uttered the young Architect.

“So? What happened?  Did you saw your stranger?”  Bella

“Yes I did B.”  Rhian

“Then why you sounds disappointed?   Wait are you?  But wait, is your stranger a man or a woman?”  Bella

“The stranger is a ‘HE’ B and can we continue this conversation later, I’m kind of late to go to my bar…….promise I will tell you all about it in details.”  Rhian

“Okay if you say so Rhi….I really thought you’ll be excited, happy and you know…..?  Knowing you already had the face to your stranger……oh well, I’ll let you excuse for now…………since hearing from your tone, you are really thwarted.  But next time promise me you will narrate to me all in full facts Rhi, even though you didn’t expect the person you want it to be.”  Bella

“I will B…..Promise…….bye.”  Rhian

“Bye Rhi see you soon.”  Bella

As the young Architect drop the call, she sight deeply…….thinking why she is so disenchanted.

She already forgot the reason why she came home early……….it was of course to talk about the person who is consuming her thoughts.

But then because of what happened and she saw formerly, the Architect suddenly feels un interested.

What transpired a while ago is just a set-up…….an entrapment to be exact.

Bella hired some men to be a culprit and she informed her best friend about the progress and what will be the scenario on that afternoon.

But Rhian doesn’t know what time the men that her best friend hired will appear…….so her reaction previously was genuine, knowing her back story regarding the treats.

Their plan was successful but unfortunately her expectation was not what she expected.

With a very weary face she went to her unit to prepare herself to go to her bar.

‘This will be a very long day.’   The young Architect whispered as she came inside her Pent House and closes her unit door.

--------------------

“Ms. Glaiza sorry po but we are closing the bar”.  Hinging paumanhin at pag gising nito nang bartender sa dalagang naka tulog na sa kalasingan.

Pero hindi parin ito magising gising.

“Dan why you are not still closing the light?”  Biglang sulpot nang isang babaeng mautiridad ang tuno nang boses……halata dito ang pag mamadali sa pag uwi.

“Ay mam pag pasinsyahan nyo po……may customer papo kasi tayo, nakatulog po yata sa kalasingan.  Hindi naman po kasi yan umiinom, di ko lang alam bakit ngayon parang nalasing ata?”  Hinging paumanhin nito sa babae at pagtukoy nito sa dalagang kanina pa nya gini-gising.

“Do you know her…..?”  Tanong nito sa lalaking kausap at biglang lapit ng babae sa dalagang walang kamalay malay.

“Opo Ma’am……...si Ms. Glaiza po yan, madalas po yan dito sa bar nyo…..yun nga lang po hindi naman omo order nang mga inuming nakaka lasing kahit na po wine, puro lang po fresh squeeze juice.”  Pag sang-ayon nito at mahabang paliwanag dito sa babaeng may ari pala ng nasabing Bar.

“Really?  Bakit naman dito sya pumupunta kung hindi naman pala sya umiinom at bakit ito nalasing?”  Balik tanong dito sa kanyang empleyado.

“Sa pag kaka alam ko po….sa tagal tagal narin po nyang pumupunta dito…..may bibabantayan po sya yung mga kabataang babae na nalalasing. Kasi na e kwento po kasi nya sa akin noong naka raang gabi nung nag patulong po syang buhatin yung dalagang babae na lasing na muntik na pong magahasa ng mga lalaking kainuman nya po…..buti nalang talaga na rito si Ms.Glaiza.”   mahabang paliwanag nito sa babaeng amo.

Di alam ng babaeng may ari nang bar kung bakit interesado sya makinig sa mga impormasyung kinikwento nang tauhan nya sa dalagang ito.

Knowing she’s in hurry to go home….and hearing other life story is not her concern and entity at all.

But as for some reason she is as she looks intently at the young lady in front of her, unconscious with a very flushed face………..her interest of her become heightens.

She doesn’t know why……no body caught her attention that easily…..no body.

“And why would she do that?”  Mas lalong naging interesado tuloy sya sa misteryusang dalaga.

“But wait!  Really!?  Someone almost rape here inside our bar?!”  Gulat na tanong ulit ng babaeng amo sa empleyado nito, napa lingon naman ito sa kausap.

“Hindi naman po sa loob ng bar Ma’am sa labas po at malayo layo po sa atin.”  Tarantang sagot agad nito sa amo at paliwanag.
“Ahhh ganoon ba? Ay sya nga pala Dan, ako nalang ang bahala dito, paki lock nalang ang main entrance paglabas mo, sa likod nalang kami dadaan……dahil malapit lang doon ang aking kotse.”  The bar owner explain and order her employee.

“Sure po kayo ma’am?  Baka po mabigat si Ms.Glaiza……..tulungan nalang po muna kita ma’am.”  Pag siguro nito sa amo.

Hindi naman kayang iwan ng lalaki ang babaeng amo na mag isa lang nitong aalalayan ang dalagang lasing……nakakahiya naman.

“No it’s okay….I can handle her…..go on now, it’s getting late already and I know it’s difficult to search for passenger jeeps at this hour.  Okay lang talaga ako Dan, kaya ko na ito……..”  Ngiting pag sisiguro nito sa lalaking empleyado.

“Sige po ma’am kayo po ang bahala, ma-una na po ako…..ingat po kayo at magandang gabi po…..ay umaga na pala…..sige po ma’am.”  At tuluyan na ngang umalis ang empleyadong lalaki.

Mag aalas kwatro na ng madaling araw……at ang kaninang inaantok nyang nararamdaman ay biglang nawala nong makita nya ang ma among mukha nang dalaga na mahimbing ang pag kakatulog. 

Trying to calm her beating heart that’s just pounding uncontrollably, since she saw the young lady……..taking a deep breath just to sustain the unruffled beating.

“What have you done to me?”  Looking at intently to the woman who’s unconscious…...dumbfounded for what been transpired from her emotional and mental state.

“Oh well…maybe because your just a sight to look at.”  Trying to deny herself from what she really feels.

Slowly she reaches for the woman…..but when her hand touched the bear arm with the former, she immediately retracts her hand and trying to examine it.

‘What was that!’  Shouting at her mind trying to process what just transpired.

It seems that Rhian feels an electric current that flow from her finger tips to the end of her hair.

Examining where she stand and looking at the floor, trying to look for an electric wire that maybe lying there…….it would be very dangerous if that’s the case.

But to her dismay she found nothing…….

’Is somebody playing tricks on her?’  She questioned……but nobody on her employee would a heart to do that.

“WHAT THE HELL!  Are you kidding me?!”   Looking at the woman again.

‘What are you?  Who are you?’  Vexing to find an answer to the insentient woman who doesn’t know what happened to her surroundings.

‘Does this woman have a super power of some kind?’  Again talking to herself……trying to nudge again the sleeping beauty in front of her, carefully with her point finger nearing the bare skin……then…….she feel it again the volt of electricity came rushing to her.

“GOD D*MN IT!!!”  Distancing herself from the woman.

‘How come?’  She questioned………but as she remember, when her employee waking up this Glaiza woman earlier it seems like nothing was wrong……she even saw her employee nudging the woman several times, trying to wake her up.

‘What will I do now?’  Thinking what to do…..in order for her to hold the drunken woman, then an idea came up in her mind.

Going back to her office getting the globe on her desk drawer.

‘This is really ridiculous’.  She thought, putting the globes on.

As she came back, wearing the globes…..slowly she’s reaching now to the young woman….hoping that she won’t feel that jolt of electricity again……a shock wave or whatever you call it.

And thanks to the gods in heaven…she succeeded………fist pumping in to the air.

“YES!”  Exclaiming excitedly…..now she felt the warmth of the woman’s skin……..wishing she could feel it with her bare hands.

But come to think of it……the shock that she felt from this woman who she’s holding right now……is somewhat nice and wonderful…..it’s just that, she’s not used to the sensation she’s feeling that’s why it seems appalling to her.

Trying to balance the young woman on her holds, putting the latter’s hand over her shoulder and holding her in her waist.

Now as the woman’s body so close to her…..she could smell the wonderful aroma that the young woman is having……..

’Mmmmmm….heaven’ she thought closing her eyes……..and quite familiar.

'Where did I smell this scent?' She wonder.

From where and whom did she smell this blissful fragrance.

“Excuse….me…who…are you…?”  Struggling to talk properly, Glaiza is now looking at the woman who is gripping her sternly.

Rhian is shock……she’s now having difficulty to talk…..opening her mouth, but there is no words that coming out, as she look at the young woman eye to eye.

So close.

Nobody wants to let go on their gazes to each other…….it’s like they are being pulled to each other’s presence.

The bar owner was the one who remove her gaze to the woman in front of her, because if she stare long enough she won’t hesitate to kiss the inviting lips of this stranger and since………she’s not under the influence.

Shaking her head and again for the ninth times in that evening she has to calm again herself.

‘My goodness Rhian get hold of yourself!’  Scolding herself for being stoned in front of this stranger.

“Mmmm….I’m the bar owner and you my dear is so drunk.”  Uttered the former to the latter who’s gaze is not leaving her.

“Your beautiful.”  Biglang turan ni Glaiza sa babaeng kaharap nito.

Muntik nang mabitawan ng babaeng may-ari nang bar ang dalagang lasing.

Instantly her face redden from the compliment she heard from the drunken young woman……trying to stop her grin.

“What did you just said?”  Tanong nya ulit, kunwaring hindi nya naiintindihan ang sinasabi nang dalaga.

Pero ang totoo nyan gusto lang talaga nyang maka siguro….baka naman kasi mali ang pag kakarinig nya.

“I said ang…GANDA MO…..”  Pagtukoy nito ulit sa sinasabi kanina, habang ang mata nito ay mariin paring nakatutuk sa babaeng pinamumulahan ng mukha.

“Sal..la….mat.”  Utal-utal na tugon nang babaeng may ari ng bar…….she was kind of wandering why suddenly the shyness and stuttering, knowing she’s used to this kind of complement.

“You’re welcome.”  Sagot naman ng dalaga…..pero bago paman makapag salita ulit ang babaeng pinupuri ay bigla naman ang pagka walang malay nang dalaga.

That cause them to almost fall down……hence all the weight of the young woman was thrown to the bar owner.

Kahit ganon paman…..Glaiza was faster to maneuver them to lean on the wall…..na ikina gugulat ni Rhian.

Di ma wari ng babaeng may ari nang bar kung pano nangyaring naisandal sya agad sa ding ding na napaka bilis at kahit na kapikit parin ang mga mata nito?  

‘Is this girl really drunk and unconscious?  Or she is just being played with this young woman?’  Turan nito sa sarili.

Their position right now is quite intimate.

Paano ban naman……the drunken girl was securely caging her on her embrace….while she on the other hand was doing the exact thing but the difference was…….her other hand is underneath the woman’s shirt.

Rhian could feel the skin’s warmth radiating on her palm……but the sad part is, she’s wearing a globe……the globe that keeping her inches away to touched her bear skin……….

The damn globes that now she’s removing…….

She had to feel it again the sensation…the electrifying sensation that brought her to unknown ordeal.

Slowly……gently…..carefully, inilagay nya ulit ang mga kamay sa ilalim ng damit nang dalaga……..and then she feel it……..ang mga mumunting kuryente na dumadaloy sa kanyang mga ugat.

‘Is this possible? Why do I feel this?’  Looking at the young woman who is still unconsciously embracing her……securely as a matter of fact.

The young woman’s head is comfortably resting at the crook of her neck……that caused her to inhale deeply, when every time the latter would breathe through her skin.

Every time Glaiza breathe……….it create goose bumps all over her body,  she’s now rubbing her hand to the bear skin of the young woman, feeling the smoothness of it.

Unconsciously her hand was moving slowly upward……….with a mind of its own…….with close eyes feeling the wonderful sensation it gave to her.

Before Rhian’s hand reached to the young woman’s mound…….

“Don’t think about it……I am sleeping but I’m still aware of my surroundings…..so cut it off.”  The drunken woman whisper to her ear soothingly that adds the sensation she’s feeling right now.

‘Is this woman for real?  She can really do that?  Unconscious but still aware of her surroundings?’  The bar owner thought……feeling embarrassed on what she did earlier.

Leaning her head to the wall still hands on the young woman’s body.

Steadying her breathe……analyzing what just happened and trying to composed herself.

“Hey are you awake?”  Asking the young woman and trying to nudge her slightly……but when she didn’t hear her replied, knowing Glaiza is still unconscious.

She move her head to the side to check if the young woman is not messing around but then……………she accidentally kiss her……yup you heard it right she kissed the woman who is unconscious….and most of all drunk.

And what makes it so crazy is…….she….kiss….her….in…..the….L.I.P.S!!!

The sensation she feel right now is amazing……..she even closed her eyes to feel it more.

Unconsciously she move her lips to taste the sweet nectar that she didn’t  even know that she’s been craving for so long, until now.

“Mam Rhian?! Nan dyan pa po ba kayo?”  Somebody was calling the bar owner, that make her stop what she’s doing immediately.

She feels embarrassed knowing what she just did.

“Ye….yes…I’m….still here!”  The bar owner shouted back stammering.

“Ma’am di ko po kayo makita….ang dilim po nang paligid.”  Sagot balik nito sa amo.

“Bakit Dan…..bat napa balik ka sa bar, may nang yari ba?”   Tanong nito…..she can’t move she’s still leaning in the wall with the drunken woman in front of her.

Who is so drunk….but still can talk while unconscious……and both of them is in a very enticing position, that if someone could see them it’s like they are making out in the shadow of darkness……what a sight it could be.

But…wait……. they are making out…….but unfortunately, not both of them knows…….only the bar owner knows.

Yup……the other one is in the influence while the other one is lapping unconsciously the unconscious….what a sentence to describe them.

“Naiwan ko po kasi yung wallet ko ma’am………ay!......na kita ko na po ma’am sige ma’am una na po ako…….mag ingat po kayo!  Magandang umaga po ulit.”  Sigaw nang lalaking empleyado sa may ari, di kasi nito alam kung saan na ang amo dahil ma syadong madilim ang paligid.

Narinig naman nang batang Arkitekto ang pag sara nang pintuan at pagkandado nito, hudyat na wala na ang tauhan.

Na pa buntong hininga nalamang ang dalaga sa mga kaganapan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
‘Haaayyy nako Rhian kalian kapa pumatol sa kapwa mo babae?’.  Turan nito sa sarili.

Bigla naman itong na pa isip at bulong sa hangin ……….

“I think tonight…………..with this woman”.

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 831 48
A DarLentina/JaneNella Fanfiction where Narda Custodio has been infatuated with co-actress Regina Vanguardia but end up hiding her feeling for her be...
148K 8K 38
It is a whirlwind romance between a kindergarten teacher (Jane De Leon) and her student's (Uno) mother (Janella Salvador). It tackles about LGBTQI+'s...
11.9K 346 13
THE PLAYBOY'S LOVE AFFAIR The Billionaire's Love Series 7 Dean Liam Sebastian Greene "Nakakapagod ka din pa lang mahalin. Nakakapagod na.." It was wr...
8.8K 188 61
Note: Apologies for wrong grammar and this is the first time na gumawa ako ng Story. Support niyo bai :)