(Zig and Sharko) Zig x reader...

By DoddleDara

Read to find out More

1. Escaping the Zoo (New)
2. What's your name? (New)
3. The Injury
4. Eating with them
5. Ariel
6. Caught his sent
7. Meet Zig
8. Games
9. Flower
(name contest)Making some changes

10. A Date?

1.2K 14 2
By DoddleDara

I stood there a blushing mess. No one liked me like that before. I looked back up at Zig to see he was blushing and sweating. Not only that but he had a suit top and his fur done. And his teeth wasn't there normal gross yellow. Did he do that all for me?

Slowly I stepped aside and let him in. He calmed a bit and walked inside. What was even more surprising was there was a table set up nest to the fountain. His hermit companion was on-top of the table placing down a candle and lighting it.

I felt Zig grab my hand and pull me towards the table then pulled out a seat for me. I sat down confused and watched him sit at the other side of the table. The hermit Bernie placed food on the table for us. My mouth watered a bit. It was (insert) sushi, katsu chicken with rice, shrimp cock tale. The drinks were pina coladas with the finest rum I have ever had.

I looked up to his blushing face as he told me that he was the one who prepared the food. I felt my cheeks flush, he can cook and he did this all for me. My tale wagged as we ate and talked. I actually enjoyed myself. As he was telling me a bit about himself and how he was raised by a gorilla. My mind drifted off. In his place was my brother. This brown hyena reminds me of him. So determined, a trouble maker, but smart.

suddenly I was brought back when a hand waved in-front of me. He asked if I was ok and I replied saying it was fine and was just thinking. The rest of the dinner was silence. It was getting late and he decided it was time for him to go. I waved to him goodbye and shut the door. Turning my back and resting against it. I slid down and tears started to flow down my muzzle. I miss him i thought pulling out a photo of my brother.

 when i got to bed i held the picture to my chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading