Haze

By CrazyUnique

Haze- a state of mental obscurity or confusion. Haze- Haze is a type of marijuana that originates from tropic... More

One
Two: Game Day
Hurricane Florence
Three: Repair & Rebuilding
Four: Turning Over A New Leaf Pt.1
Five: Vacation Me
✨Six: VACATION BABY✨
Seven: A Cry For Love & Change of Heart
Eight: Starting Over
Nine
Ten: Oh Nah
✨✨✨✨Yaaas✨✨✨✨
Eleven: The Rain After The Storm
Twelve: Rebuild Me Up
Thirteen : When It Comes Down (Filler)
Fourteen: Happy Vibes & Sun Rays
AHHHHH
Q&A
Fifteen: Reminiscing
Sixteen: FILLER
Seventeen:
Eighteen:
Nineteen:
Twenty: It All Falls Down
Happy Holidays
Notely
TwentyOne: Something New
Twenty-Two: Something New pt.2
Twenty-Three: Something New pt.3
Twenty-four: New Paths
Twenty-five:
!? :Twenty-Six: ?!
Chapter 1: This Thing Called Life
Twenty-Seven: Making Moves in Mommy Shoes pt.2
Twenty-Eight: Mommy Mode
Twenty-Nine:
30🤔
🤔

Twenty-Six : Making Moves in Mommy Shoes

3.9K 219 51
By CrazyUnique

"Do all of these people have to be at my party? Like I don't even know these people!" Jazmine whined.

"Girl hush, these people will do good for you. More people mean more gifts and more people to clean up." Mother Dear handed Jazmine her plate of food.

Today she had successfully reached her eighth month of pregnancy and she felt it. Her belly sat high and her back ached and her feet stayed swollen. Her nose had stretched from California to Florida and her breast were so swollen and tender that she had stopped wearing bras at seven months.

"Thanks Mother Dear. But, I guess. I mean it would help since I'm having the shower so late. I have some people I invited from my yoga class."

"That's good, by the way, are you going today?"

"Mother Dear, I feel like a huge whale. I don't think I should go." Jazmine bit into her biscuit that housed some scrambled eggs, seasoned to perfection sausage, and home made plum jelly.

"Girl, you're going to that yoga class, even if I have to sit there with you." Mother Dear drunk some of her coffee.

"You'd sit there with me?" Jazmine looked up with her puppy dog eyes.

"Girl hell, go out ya damn clothes on. I swear you coloured children get on my damn nerves. I'm too damn young to be all on the floor in them freak positions. Only time I ever get in this positions is for Frank." Mother Dear rambled.

Jazmine stopped and turned to her, "Who is Frank?"

"Mind ya business pregnant woman." Mother Dear smiled and sipped her coffee.

"Oohh I'mma tell it." Jazmine waddled to her room.

"Ole penguin lookin behind." Mother Dear mumbled and shook her head, finishing off her breakfast.

Jazmine returned with her yoga pants and maternity dress on that stopped mid-thigh due to her stomach.

"You all ready?"

"Yes."

"Alright, let's go before I change my mind." Mother Dear took off her robe, revealing her sweats and shirt. Slipping into her tenni's by the door, they made their way to the car. Jazmine sat in the back for comfort and Mother Dear headed into the city to the yoga studio where Jazmine had her prenatal yoga class.

Arriving within half an hour, Jazmine got herself out the car and her and Mkther Dear walked in and down to the studio.

"Hey Jazmine." Kim walked up and side hugged Jazmine.

"Hey Kim, this is my grandmother and Mother Dear this is the first friend I made here, Kim." Jazmine introduced. They hugged and Mother Dear went to find a bench to sit on until the class started.

"Well how is the baby shower coming along?" Kim and Jazmine walked to the warm up area to do their stretched as the instructor did for herself.

"It's going. It's going to mostly be people my family know rather than people I know. Umm, you think Vince would come?" Jazmine rolled her neck.

Kim smirked and winked at Jazmine.

"Oh God, Kim what did you do!"

"I may have invited him here today and to lunch with us after yoga. I didn't know you were bringing Mother Dear." Kim smiled sheepishly.

"Oh Kim.. I'm so big and fat! Look at my nose and my feet." Jazmine teared up.

"Hey! You stop that right now. Look you're beautiful, he thinks you're beautiful and you need to believe you're beautiful, okay." Kim crawled to Jazmine despite her own rather large 5 month belly.

"He thinks I'm beautiful?" Jazmine wiped a loose tear.

"Yeah, I've been trying to get him to stop being shy. Girl since the day he spoke to you at the buffet about his brother, he said the way you reacted had him rather interested."  Kim did a little dance.

"Gir-"

"Hey ladies. Hi Jazmine, do you need help getting up?" Vince appeared with his dreads in a neat bun.

"Umm, I got it, thanks though." Jazmine struggled to get up. She almost fell back if Vince hadn't of caught her.

"Come on, stop being stubborn. I'm going to take the class with you and maybe we can grab a bite and talk afterwards?" Vince smiled.

Jazmine looked to Mother Dear and Mother Dear pointed at Vince giving a thumbs up and wiggling her car keys before leaving out.

"Well I guess that wouldn't hurt anything."

"Great. I really like you." Vince mumbled.

"You really like me?" Jazmine looked up to him.

"Damn. Didn't think you heard that but yeah."

Jazmine was about to respond but the instructor came in and the class began. Vince sat beside her but the instructor instructed him to sit behind her with her in between his legs.

"I see we have a lot of you about to pop so now we're going to do the labour yoga. This will help to relieve the stress of actually birthing child. Remember, not to scream at contractions but moan them out. Screaming could cause the dress and blood pressure to rise and prolong the birth." The instructor leaned back into her husband.

Now fellas, or pairs, lean back into your partner like this and arch your back a little. You may feel a little tightness or even pop your back and that is okay."

(Image below)

Vince grabbed Jasmine's sides causing her to let out a moan. He quickly moved his hands.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"No, just a spot of mine, you're fine." Jazmine blushed in embarrassment. He had hit a spot of hers and now she wanted to jump his bones for the simple fact that she was now drenched down below. It was a good thing she had brought a change of clothes and underwear in her bag.

"I don't want to cause any trouble. You know I just been thinking about you since that time at the buffet. Then when we ran into each other a few months ago, I had to get to you and talk to you but your home girl jumped in front; don't be mad, but she gave me your number. I didn't want to use it until I spoke to you." Vince began to massage Jasmine's legs as they got into another pose.

Jazmine just nodded as she surpressed a moan being that her thighs and legs were sore. The massage felt so good, or maybe it was his touch period.

"Well, I want to let you know that I've been alone for a minute. I don't have good luck when it comes to men, so if you just want to fuck then you can go ahead and leave. If you're going to be one way and change up on me later or when my appearance change then you can leave now." Jazmine sat up right and folded her legs as she leaned to the side. She wiped a tear and tried to hold back the other.

Vince shook his head and sat beside Jazmine.

"If I was like those little boys then I wouldn't have waited all this time to talk to you. I don't know who you were involved with in the past but that's none of my concern because I'm trying to be your future. Them niggas in the past are boys, I'm a man and I'll prove that to you." He kissed her cheek.

Jazmine turned to him, "Do you know how many times I've heard that? Look I'm just protecting me and my son. It's me and him against the world, so he is my top priority right now. Plus, I don't have time to be in a little free trial relationship." Jazmine snapped.

"Like I said, imma show you. You can snap at me all you want, it's something about you and I ain't leaving so easily. Now gone hit the next yoga poses, we're behind everyone else." He helped her on to her knees.

She placed her hands against the mat and arched her back, holding her head up. This position felt so good to her. It was as if the baby's weight was listed off of her. Of course she needed help with the pose being that she had a big belly.

-

Jazmine wiped down her mat and Vince rolled it up and put it back in her gym bag.

"I'm going to go change my clothes." Jazmine pointed towards the locker room.

"Okay, I'll be on the bench." Vince sat down.

"Okay..." Jazmine stared for a second but got her bag and changed into a sundress after she took a quick shower with her flip-flops. She couldn't put her underwear on so she called Kim over.

"You need help with your underwear again?" Kim whispered as she laughed at Jazmine.

"You know what, yes, yes I do." Jazmine laughed too.

Kim helped her and fixed her dress back.

"Soo, I saw you and Vince talking , are you going to give him a chance?" Kim smirked.

"Kim! You know how I feel about men, I mean look at me. I'm with months pregnant with my son and his father doesn't even want anything to do with me let alone his own flesh and blood." Jazmine began to cry. Her heart began to hurt at the fact that Dave didn't want anything to do with his son. She sent him a sonogram picture and he opened it and wrote return to sender on the mail and it was returned with the picture. That was the absolute last straw for her. And that was when she was 6 months.

Kim just allowed her to lean on her shoulder and cry as she attempted to rub her back.

"Look, calm down, don't be upsetting my nephew like that. Now, I'm not saying to just jump into a relationship but give Vince a try. I've known him a minute, he's a good dude. Trust me, I wouldn't just give your number to just anybody." Kim did a little dance.

"I'll try it out, but I cant do a relationship right now."

"I'm sure he'll understand." Kim rubbed Jasmine's belly.

"Girl do not wake him up! He is right on my blatter with his father self." Jazmine placed a hand on her belly and smiled.

"Awee my nephew say he ready to come out." Kim kissed her belly and the women walked out to Vince guarding their purses.

"Thanks big head." Kim grabbed her purse from him.

"Yeah, I got a few looks but I think the purse went great with my outfit." Vince got up and laughed.

"Hush, take care of my friend. If not I'll split your dick like a boiled weenie." Kim patted his back and gave Jazmine a hug before leaving.

Vince shifted his stand a little before taking Jasmine's bag from her hand.

"So, you feel better?" Vince held the door into the hall for her. Jazmine walked out and thanked him.

"Yeah.. can I ask you something though?"

"Shoot." Vince shrugged.

"Why me? Like why are you so interested in me? Is it because you feel bad for me? Like why? I know you obviously see I'm in a sticky situation." Jazmine pointed to her belly.

Vince smiled.

"I'm a real man, my dad and mom raised me right. Look, it's like what my dad told me about my mom, you'll meet someone one day and see something in them that they don't even see in themselves." Vince grabbed her hand.

"Look, I know that you've been hurt, like I said I'll prove to you that I'm a man. Now if you don't want to eventually be my queen then I'm cool with being a good friend. I'm not going to leave you, I'm in your life now. I would like to also be in your son's life since his father is obviously a bitch, excuse my language."

Jazmine looked down as she cried.

"I didn't mean to make you cry." Vince wrapped his arms around her.

"It's the pregnancy making me a baby." Jazmine chucked.

"It's okay, you're human." Vince began waking them towards his car once she stopped crying.

"Thanks." Jazmine slid into the front seat as he held the door open for her.

Seeing that she was uncomfortable he bent down to scoot the seat back.

Vince being so close to Jasmine's lower half made her want to slam him face into her treasure box. Instead she thanked him and smiled. He hugged around the car and got in the car and began to drive off.

"So where exactly are we going?" Jazmine text Mother Dear to let her know she was okay and was out with Vince.

"Umm, well what do you have a taste for?"

"Umm... I really want some macaroni lobster and shrimp pasta and crab legs and some ribs and honey baked ham." Jazmine licked her lips. She was so interested in her food and focused on eating just that.

"Can you eat seafood while pregnant?" Vince glanced at her as he merged on to the freeway.

"Yeah, not raw fish though. I don't eat anything raw anyways, unless it's cookie dough." She chuckled.

"Well how about we go to this sea food place I know about and you can order everything you want."

"Is it a buffet?" Jazmine bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, is that okay with you? I mean I'm going to be real with you, I got money but not money like that." He chuckled.

"Of course, I mean you are treating me." Jazmine laughed

"Good, you know some women expect the man to just pay outrageous amounts of money with them and it's crazy."

"Well like you told me, I'm not like them other... Bad females in your past."

"You don't curse?" Vince smiled to himself.

"Not now that I'm a mommy." Jazmine rubbed her belly. She felt her son move and she smiled. He moved from sitting on her bladder and she was ever so thankful.

"That's good. You're too beautiful to have foul language coming out those juicy beautiful lips." Vince smirks.

"Well, don't get me on that side."

"I'll try not to. So tell me about your son."

"Well, how far is this place?" Jazmine looked at the open road in front of them.

"A good hour out."

"Well I guess I'll tell you about some stuff."

"I'm all ears."

"Well, I met this guy who I was helping fix his image to the public. He changed careers and needed help along with help with getting his daughter back. So I got him full custody of her daughter and things were okay. I thought I was through with him but, evidently his sister wanted to meet me for doing such a good deed for him and his family so she invited me to dinner. I skeptically went but it was nice Until his friend was talking about me and my weight. He joined in on some of it and his friend Jamie got on them about it." Jazmine looked down and held back her tears. She missed Jamie so much, even though he did her wrong, she would love to have him right now.

"Umm, well I left and Jamie and I got into contact and dated for a minute. He did me wrong and we broke up. Umm, he passed away and it really hurt me, he was pretty special to me. He told his friend to watch over me and he and I somehow ended up together. I swear, it was perfect, everything seems so fine and good. I mean, I got pregnant by him." She shook her head and sighed.

"Things we're good, his daughter looked to me as her mommy and everything. Umm, things took a turn for the worst when I was confirmed pregnant. He wasn't even paying attention at the doctor appointment! I left out walking down the street and my brother happened to be passing by. I ended back up at Mother Dear house. That's where I live now, with my brother. It's more that we look out for her so he stays to make sure she stays on her toes and what not. But I tried to contact my baby's father and we met up. He brought up my previous miscarriage with Jamie's baby and that really sent me over. I didn't know I was pregnant. Man, that still hurts me till this day which is why I'm so terrified of this pregnancy. Anyways I met up with him a few months ago and he basically said I shouldn't have the baby. After that I left him. But like two months ago I sent him sonogram pictures and he opened it and wrote 'return to sender' on it. That was the last straw for me. He out living his life and wants nothing to do with his son so forget him. I mean I hate my son has to be such a stereotype but, I can't make him love his son. I could put him on child support and whatever but I rather not. It's not going to make him love his son so I'm all on my own with the help of God and my family. And Kim of course, she already adopted him as her newphew." Jazmine smiled.

Vince shook his head and sighed. He grabbed her hand and massaged the back with his thumb.

"I would never put you through that. No real man would do that to a female. Especially a female as dope as you. Let me show you how a real man treats a woman." He began to exit the freeway.

"I do get good vibes from you." Jazmine shifted in her seat. Baby boy was doing backflips in her stomach.

"You okay?"

"Yeah baby doing summersaults in there." Jazmine rubbed her stomach, causing the baby to kick back.

"Oh he a little feisty."

"Yes indeed."

"Can I rub your belly?" Vince stopped at a red light and turned to Jazmine.

"Yeah, sure. He might kick you though." She laughed.

Vince began to rub Jasmine's belly and the baby calmed down. He felt small nice l movement under his hand and smiled.

"Oh you calm down for him but not for Mommy?" Jazmine poked her stomach and he kicked back pretty hard.

"Hey, don't be kicking at your momma." Vince poked her stomach.

The light finally turned green and Vince cautiously took off. He didn't take directly off at Green lights just in case someone decided to jump it.

They arrived at the restaurant and was seated immediately.

"Umm, they have a menu but it's separate. If you want to order your lobster macaroni, let me know."

"No, the buffet is fine." Jazmine got up.

"You want me to fix your plate so you can relax?" Vince sat her back down.

"Thanks, my feet are killing me." Jazmine slid out of her slides.

"Anything I need to avoid?"

"No, gone pile it on there." Jazmine laughed.

"Will do, if the waitress comes could you order me a Sprite?"

"Of course. Thanks."

Vince went to make their plates.

~

The two are, laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

"I really enjoyed tonight. Thanks for my dinner and macaroni, I told you, you didn't have to buy me the macaroni still." Jazmine began to get up from her seat with the help of Vince.

"Anything to make you happy."

Jazmine playfully pushed him, "You're such a cheese ball."

Vince shrugged with a smile, "Im just honest."

"I see, I guess." Jazmine smirked.

Vince helped her into the car and they pulled off.

"Am I allowed at Mother Dear's house now?" Vince smirked.

"You've always been, you just been scared." Jazmine poked fun.

"Just a respect thing."

"Well you are my date right?"

"Oh I am?" Vince licked his lips and winked.

Jazmine elbowed him laughing, "Don't do that anymore but, yeah. I enjoy your company but, like I said, my son comes first." She rubbed her belly.

"I wouldn't be human if I didn't understand that. I told you I'm willing to take things slow and prove to you any and everything I need to prove to you. Jazmine, I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about your son too. He is a part of you and I accept and will love him if you allow me. I understand if you don't want another man around your child, I'll be Uncle V to him, just don't push me away." Vince stared into her eyes.

Jazmine looked away and put on her seatbelt.

"Umm, we'll talk more about this later." She wiped her eyes.

"You're ready to go home?" Vince started the car.

"I guess... Yeah." Jazmine nodded her head.

She couldn't take being with Vince too long. He was talking all this sweet shit and playing her emotions and heart. She had heard it all before and was quite frankly through with "love".

Pulling up to Mother Dear's house, Vince pulled in the driveway, shutting the car off.

"I didn't mean to ruin the-"

"Look I don't think I can do this. I'm not ready for a relationship and I don't want to lead you on. Umm, if you want to stay friends then that's fine, but I can't go back down that road... at least not right now." Jazmine turned to him the best she could.

Vince nodded and put his hands up in defense, "I told you we'll move at your pace. I'm not going anywhere Jazmine. Now let's get you on the house." Vince got out the car and walked over to her side, opening the door and helping her out.

They walked together to the front door and Jazmkne unlocked it, inviting him into the living room.

"Have you gotten everything together for the baby shower?" Vince smiled at the younger pictures of Jazmine and what he assumed to be her brother was placed throughout the living room.

"Yeah, just waiting to finish the invitations." Jazmine sat on the couch.

"What do you mean?"

"I have to finish writing them." Jazmine sighed.

"I can finish them for you." Vince sat up.

"Boy, bye." Jazmine laughed.

"No seriously. I happen to have good handwriting." He winked.

"Yeah, okay, suuuure." Jazmine stretched out the word with a playful eye roll.

"Here, look." Vince picked up a pen and pad from the coffee table and wrote in print and cursive before leaning over and showing Jazmine.

"I swallow my words. Gone ahead and finish them, they're on the dinner table. I already have a printed list of people and their names and addresses." Jazmine pointed.

"I'll bring them in here. You need a tub of water for your feet?" Vince pointed to her outrageously swollen feet.

"I have one in my room, I'll go get it and meet you back here." Jazmine rocked herself up and Vince went to go get the invitations and information.

~

All night, the two stayed up doing the invitations and talking. With MaCartier being gone and Mother Dear out and about, probably with her man, they had the whole house to themselves yet things never turned left.

Jazmine had a new understanding of Vince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
51.8K 4.8K 129
albert einstein once asked a question that sometimes makes me hazy: "am I or the others crazy?" [lowercase intended] [completed] . loosely based off...