Broken Wings

By Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " More

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 22

28 10 0
By Christellemakary

Alex's POV:

Hundreds of people were shopping at Walmart for Christmas and I stood behind the one person that I am trying to stay away from .

What does that mean ? Am I going crazy or this was a sign that she's mine .
For a moment, I couldn't move . Millions of ideas have crossed my mind in less than a second . Should I talk to her or should l pretend that I didn't see her ? What should I say ? I am very sure that she hates me right now I cannot ignore her , there was something stronger than me that pushing me towards her , maybe it was her smell or just the fact that her body was somehow close to me .

I miss her , I miss her badly , I don't care about anything right now but her . And without even thinking I put my hand on her shoulder, calling her by her name .

She turned her face to me , looking so natural and beautiful, she had no makeup on her face yet her big brown eyes were killing me from the inside .

" Mr Alexander... how you're doing ? "

She looked very nervous even though she was trying her best to hide it . I bet we are sharing the same feelings right now .
My only wish right now is to leave everything and hug her tightly.

" I am good ? What about you ? "

I couldn't find more words to say , I can't think properly especially when she's looking at me like that , that same look she gave me the first day I met her , as if she was blaming me without saying any word .

" I am fine thank you " .

She kept looking at me without saying any word . Her eyes were doing all the job , I myself couldn't keep my eyes off her too , wanted to tell her that I miss her , to stop looking at me like that before I do the same mistake I did in my office 2 weeks ago .

" dadddddyyyyyy i found it !! I found the
tsocolate surprise egg!! "

Her eyes quickly turned to my little Carl , giving him a sweet smile .

" Oh good job baby ! I want you to meet one of my students , her name is Elizabeth ."

I looked at her , not sure of what her reaction will be when she knows who's Carl , but she has to know after all maybe this will help her understand the reason why I spoke to her like this last time .

" Elizabeth , this is Carl ...my son " .

Her reaction wasn't expected honestly, she didn't seem surprised at all which made me wonder if she knew already that I am married and I have a son .

" hey Carl , how are you handsome little boy ? your dad keeps telling us beautiful things about you ".

I never saw her smiling like this , she looked like a little baby girl with her innocent face . How good is she ? I never told her or any of the students about Carl but she's still trying to make my little one happy . I am falling for that creature.

" realllyy ??? My daddy is the best ! Nice to meet you Elizabeth ! "

Carl's eyes were sparkling from happiness . I looked at her and whispered a " thank you " for what she said . She nodded with a smile , I kept looking at her, and decided to tell her that I miss her and the class is empty without her , I didn't care , that girl is everything I have ever asked for .

" Elizabeth, there's something I want to tell you ... I "

I couldn't finish what i was about to say , words got stuck in my throats after seeing the guy that I've Punched weeks ago , hugging my girl in front of me . A fire was lit inside of me . What the hell is he doing here ? Are they back together ?!

" Lisa I think it's your turn now to check out the lady is calling you "

He said , looking at me with anger. Apparently he remembered who was I .

" Oh excuse me , I have to go . " she said giving me one last look before she went to the cashier .

They both went together and my heart was about to blow up. I felt so hurt right now , I was really stupid when I thought that she shares the same feelings i have for her , thanks God i didn't finish what I was going to tell her . For all this time I was thinking that she might have something for me , that's what I felt , that's what her eyes were trying to tell me but apparently I was wrong . She just turned away with him as if was nothing more than a teacher to her . And all this was in my head . My stupid head .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 135 26
this story is about "hood love" and some of the downfalls of loyalty. friends/family who stick together and how they survive in their perception of r...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
tears By call me k

Teen Fiction

1.5K 106 32
i just "need" someone // i just "used" someone
81 10 10
"Its weird how two people can go from being strangers to best friends to enemies so quick. I mean its heartbreaking how easy it is to just move on. I...