"Shrimp."|Ayato Kirishima X R...

Galing kay ThyatiraKaupa

"I'm no hero. But I will love you, even if it kills me." Ayato Kirishima It had been five years since (Y/N) (... Higit pa

Author's Note.
{1}
{2}
{3}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
A Note
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
SPINOFF

{4}

7.5K 306 223
Galing kay ThyatiraKaupa

The preparation for the Auction Raid was consequently huge. With more information, (Y/N) had finally come to conclusion that Ayato would definitely be at the auction, as it turns out all of the elite members of the Aogiri would be there to protect the high class ghouls in the auction.

The days leading up to the auction was almost hectic. (Y/N) was anxious about the whole ordeal and hoped that once Ayato and Hinami had found out she was a CCG Investigator, it wouldn't change how they viewed her.

The CCG had given her a temporary team to oversee as the days leading up at the Auction Raid neared.

There was three Junior Investigators. Two guys, and one girl. The girl was a hyper bundle of charm and reminded (Y/N) of her younger days spent at Anteiku. Her name was Akiko.

The two guys were twins and often reminded (Y/N) of her neice and nephew, Brianna and Brian. The only way to tell them apart was by their hair. Daiki was the one that had long blue hair and deep green eyes, he was also the more calm and mature one of the two. His childish and flirtatious brother, Danno, had short ruffled blue hair and bright green eyes.

(Y/N) spent days training them for the Raid. Daiki was a bit reluctant that she would be their leader, temporary or not, simply because they were the same age and he was older than her by three months. Of course some serious ass whooping and a busted lip taught him never to mess with the cheerful (H/C) haired girl again.

Finally the day of the raid had come and she found her heart accelerating as she stared up at the Zuem Hall building with the other CCG agents on the night of the 11th of November, just as planned.

It's happening. I'm gonna see him again . . . I just hope nothing has changed . . .

Tooru Mutsuki was inside the building disguised as a female to infiltrate the auction as well as Juuzou Suzuya, much to the protest of his overlords.

"Sensei, you look pale. Are you okay?" Akiko asked, gently placing a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

(Y/N) blinked and turned to her squad, they were all looking at her with concern and reverence, even Daiki who was usually arrogant.

She forced a bright smile, her eyes squinting cutely. "I-I'm fine. Sorry it's just the cold. Nothing to worry about."

They all nodded. They were all dressed in the standard Investigators outfit. (Y/N) wore a long white trenchcoat coat with black jeans and a black turtleneck. She dragged her scarf up and covered half her face due to the cold.

Akiko bit her bottom lip nervously, her hands on her cheeks. "Gosh I'm so nervous. This is my first operation."

(Y/N) smiled down at the short 17 year old. "Don't worry, just do as we practised. Never underestimate your opponent and be vigilant."

Akiko nodded. "Okay, Sensei."

"That's it? That's your big speech?" Danno teased.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Fine, here's a better one. Don't die."

Danno grinned, "I was thinking something along the lines of some background inspiration music, topped off with a couple fake tears and a dramatic voice but I can live with that.."

(Y/N) chuckled and shook her head.

The air was thick and tensed, yet cool, evidence of the November chilled air. Everyone was on a standstill, awaiting orders to start the operation. All this electric tension only added to (Y/N) anxiety. The silence didn't last for long as the bidding started inside.

Then suddenly the order's came and (Y/N) clenched her fist, her jaws set.

"To all personnel. Your first mission: eradicate all of the ghouls inside. Out of all the ghouls, make sure you completely take out Big Madame. It's expected that the Aogiri Tree will intervene, but do not let this chance go to waste. Your second mission: rescue the civillians. Put priority on all of the civilians who were kidnapped first." As the voice of the Bureau Cheif ordered over the intercom, the agents went to work.

Almost as soon as the order was given an announcement went off. "Currently fighting on the front lines. The White Suits! It's Naki from Aogiri!"

While Akira Made's squad took care of that, (Y/N) turned to her squad.

"Follow me through the entrance squad!" She ordered.

Her squad nodded in sync as they raced in, their quinque's poised to strike. The group of six ghouls that blocked their way was quickly severed by the team, leaving a thick mass of blood coating the floor and limbs tossed everywhere.

They met up with another group that was facing a Class S ghoul with long pink hair. She laughed maniacally as she stabbed away with her rinkaku type kagune at the CCG agents, killing them as easily as swatting flies.

The agents staggered back, their eyes wide with fear. They were too scared to approach. Among them was Azumi, she was clutching her arm that had a large gash. Her eyes were narrowed and she looked like she was gonna step in.

(Y/N) held her hand out, stopping the brunette. She stepped forward and flicked her quinque outwards.

"I'll take care of this." She muttered, her eyes narrowed at the ghoul.

The ghoul cackled, her tongue darting out of her pouty red lips. "Yummmy!"

"Sensei!" She heard Akiko yell as a tentacle darted straight at her. She jumped into the air swiftly and landed on the kagune. (Y/N) could hear gasps as she sliced through it and back flipped, landing in front of the ghoul. The girl screeched and whipped her kagune to (Y/N) who dodged and sliced at the red tentacle before landing a final fatal blow.

The ghoul freezes, her eyes wide and her mouth trembling but no sounds comes out. Slowly as (Y/N) straightens herself, the ghouls head slips off and lands on the floor with a light thud.

She wipes the blood from the corner of her eyes, thankful that her scarf was covering half her face, if not she would be swallowing blood.

She turns and sees her squad blinking.

"W-wow. That was quick." Daiki murmured, astounded.

"N-no way!" One of the Investigators stammered. The other Investigators nod.

"Come on, no time to waste." (Y/N) ordered to her squad as she nods over at the other squad that were staring at her with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Azumi called out.

(Y/N) stopped and turned.

Her eyes expressed concern. "Juuzou-kun . . . "

"Don't worry. I'll go help Juuzou, you guys assist the Quinx squad." (Y/N) said, nodding to the three.

"Yes, sensei!" They exclaimed, nodding as they went their separate ways.

"Thank you." Azumi said, smiling. (Y/N) could see that she really did care for the ruby eyed boy.

(Y/N) nodded and turned.

It didn't take long to reach the hall. Adrenaline pumped through her veins as she swiftly cut down ghouls in her path, barely slowing down. She wondered where Ayato was amidst all the chaos. She shook her head, ridding herself of such distracting thoughts. She'd find him later, now she had to go assist Juuzou.

She entered through one of the box rooms reserved for the VIP and glanced around. Right where the stage was, thick plums of dust had erupted, blocking her sight.

Juuzou must be here.

(Y/N) gripped her quinque was ready to jump in when the dust settled and her heart stopped.

Juuzou was beautiful and standing on the left side of the stage. He wore a long red and black dress and a long dark wig with bangs that brought out his almost feminine face. He took off his wig and glanced at his opponent regarding him with boredom.

It was his opponent that made (Y/N) gasp and grip her quinque.

A-Ayato-kun.

He had a sleeveless black body armour that showed off the rippling muscles on his arms and black pants with ankle length black boots and a black cloth tied around his waist. The very sight of him made her heart pound in her chest.

Even though he was wearing his Black Rabbit mask, she could tell it was him because of his blue tousled hair and his Ukaku-type kagune.

Ayato jumped up, shooting his crystallized dagger at Juuzou.

Juuzou dodged gracefully. (Y/N) blinked, remembering why she was here.

Ayato shot another hail of dark crystallized daggers to Juuzou while still in mid-air and before Juuzou could dodge, (Y/N) jumped in front of him and blocked every single one of them with her quinque.

Ayato landed and tilted his head aside.

Another Dove? This one has her scarf covering half her face.

(Y/N) turned to Juuzou. "Go. I'll take care of him."

Juuzou flickered his gaze over to Ayato and back to (Y/N). "Sure, I've got bigger fish to fry. Have fun." He grinned and jumped away.

(Y/N) turned to Ayato. Now they were both alone. She wasn't sure where to start and before she could do anything, Ayato attacked.

She dodged most of his flying daggers and blocked off the rest.

"Ayat--"

He was suddenly in front of her, his fist swinging towards her. She dodged and swung her quinque, he blocked it off jumped up, sending his daggers flying towards her at an insane speed.

Dammit if he would just give me time to talk!

When he landed, she swung her legs and he caught it. (Y/N) smirked and jumped twisting herself around, she kicked him square in the jaw as she landed.

He stumbled back and growled.

"Just let me--"

He was too fast, she dodged his kicks and punches and twisted around effortlessly to avoid his daggers.

"For a Dove, you talk too much." He growled.

If I keep fighting back, at this rate, this'll go on forever.

(Y/N) intentionally slowed her movements just a bit and Ayato took this to his advantage and slammed her into the wall. His black and red eye's were narrowed and cold as he growled down at her, his eyes deadly.

She gasped, her eyes squinting shut from the sharp pain as her back hit the wall and the scarf around her face loosened and slipped off.

Suddenly everything seemed to freeze for Ayato. Time was almost in a standstill as the scarf slipped off, almost in slow motion, revealing the face underneath.

He froze, his grip on the girl's shouldered loosened, his blue eyes widened.

She opened her (E/C) eyes and looked up at him past her thick long eyelashes.

. . . (Y/N)?

When her (E/C) eyes met with the black and red ghoulish eyes of Ayato Kirishima, her heart slipped a beat and time seemed to freeze for her too. Suddenly it was almost like nothing else existed, only Ayato and her in this moment

She smiled softly, her eye's lost on his. "Hello, Fallen Angel."

Ayato sucked in a deep breath and staggered back, his now blue eyes, wide.

" . . . S-Shrimp?"

(Y/N) smiled at the name. She missed it . . . She missed him.

"Ayato-kun, I tried telling you . . . "

Ayato didn't know what to do. On the contrary, he knew exactly what he wanted to do to her, he knew that he wanted to grab her and kiss her hard on the lips. He wanted to hold her in his arm so tight that she would never again leave, but not so tight that she'd be scared. He wanted to place his chin on her head again and feel her warmth against him and smell her familiar scent. He wanted to be the reason she blushed furiously. He wanted her.

The only problem was, he didn't know what to do now.

"I didn't know how long I'd go on without you, Shrimp." Was what he wanted to say, but instead, this came out;

"You're a Dove?"

The accusation in his deep voice was like a sharp needle on a balloon. She wasn't sure what to say. His deep blue eyes were unreadable.

"I-I can explain." She stuttered.

"Ayato. Naki and the others need help." Hinami's gentle voice in Ayato's earpiece informed him.

Ayato clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

Naki . . .

At the same time a voice called out in (Y/N)'s earpiece. "Sensei! We need help! It's the Nutcracker!" Akiko's high pitched voice cried out in (Y/N)'s earpiece. "I don't know how long we can aahhhh!--"

(Y/N) swallowed and squeezed her eyes shut.

Dammit.

They turned to each other.

Ayato stared down at the (H/C) haired girl, his eyes conflicted. He wanted more time, but Naki and the others needed help. (Y/N) clenched her fist around her quinque as she stared up at Ayato. She wanted more time with him but her squad needed her . . .

They somehow understood each other's predicament. She took a step back at the same time, Ayato jumped back. She looked up at him in the podium and he took off his mask. His blue hair drooped over his forehead, strands reaching over his blue eyes that had different emotions swirling around the pool of blue; pain, conflict, sadness, affection.

Their eyes held longing for each other, but now wasn't the right time and they both understood this.

We'll see each other again, (Y/N).

Ayato slipped his mask back on, his fist clenched.

(Y/N) sighed.

Maybe some other time, Ayato-kun.

She smiled softly and nodded. Ayato's lips twitched up and he nodded. They both turned, even though every fibre of their being yearned for each other. Now just wasn't the right time.

_______
A/N:
Sorry if this was a total disappointment, the next chapter is my treat for the shity work in this chapter❤ I've just been so lazy lately, don't worry, the next chapter will be a better longer reunion.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.1K 545 17
Suffering from your adopted father, you were a very strong ghoul. You loved to fight with ghouls, and watch them. Was that a good thing? Who cares...
353K 12.9K 36
Wherein [Y/N]'s life changes once she meets the arrogant ghoul, Ayato Kirishima. Warning : This book contains swearing and lemon. ☆ COMPLETED : Novem...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
217K 4.7K 17
Well all know the story of Kaneki Ken, but what if our protagonist had a little sister? Even more so, she were to be involved with Ayato Kirishima. F...