The Brothers' Mission[Sequel]...

Oleh cbfwrites

•••Do read 'The Brothers' Desire' first to understand where this story is picking up from••• After an ambush... Lebih Banyak

Copyright
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Not a chapter

Chapter Sixteen

13.7K 459 28
Oleh cbfwrites

Amaris

"Stop pushing me!" I'm fuming at this point.  I'm so sick of being manhandled.  My yells fall on deaf ears, one of the dudes gives me another harsh shove, for the seventh time. 

Maybe I'll get a chance to punch the prick in the nuts seven times.

I won't get my hopes up.

I barely stumble through the doorway before the door is slammed and the lock engaged.  Pacing around the bedroom I'm locked in, I realize I'm still only wearing skimpy lingerie.  Shaking my head, I drift over to the closet.  There isn't anything casual for me to choose from but it's better than prancing around practically naked.  I release a deep sigh and shimmy myself into a tight fitting, short red dress.  The dress is so tight I can't breathe properly.  This is probably a dress meant for Lina.  She's very petite. 

Sucking in a deep breath of air, I turn in time to hear the door open and close. 

Maye limps toward me with a tray and sets it down on the bed.  A smidge of guilt sparks in me for stabbing her in the thigh, but at the same time, she deserved it.  She never should've hacked off my hair.

"Eat," she ordered, tone harsh and angry sounding, then limped back to the door.  She quickly exited and engaged the lock on the door once again.  A girl can only dream that her new captors would forget to lock the door like the last ones. 

I wouldn't be that lucky twice.  I turn away from the door, looking at it pisses me off.  My stomach decides to break the silence and grumbles so loud that I would be embarrassed if anyone was around to hear it.  Lifting the lid from the tray, I'm grateful to see American style food instead of sushi or dog food even.  I wouldn't be surprised if that is what they'd try to feed me.

But I'm still apprehensive.  What if they poison it?  No. Kwan wants me alive, at least for now.  He won't make any money if he has me poisoned.  Still wary, I sniff the food before taking a small bite of the sandwich.  It tastes okay.  I guess that doesn't mean there isn't something in it though.  Maybe drugs to make me sleep?  I can't finish that thought though.  The door unlocks and another fucker stops in.

Kwan.

Smirking at me, Kwan approaches me slowly, like a cat stalking a little mouse.  "Care if I sit?" he sits before I can answer, his eyes studying me.  He notices the barely touched food and pushes it closer, as if he is making some kind of peace offering.  I scoff at that thought.

He arches a brow at me then says, "Let's just say, I hope neither party meets my monetary demands.  I think I would much rather keep you for myself.  I have plenty of money.  I have plenty of prostitutes bringing in more money than your mobster men can muster from their drug and weapon trafficking."  He laughs as he looks up at the ceiling.  He rubs his chin for a second before looking at me again.  "So what would you say to this, sweetheart?" Kwan places a hand on my thigh and squeezes gently.  I can feel goosebumps rise on my exposed skin, the fear and rage both bubbling just under the surface.

I clear my throat and take a drink of water before I shake my head at him.  "I think that's a shit idea," I brush his hand off my thigh, "Let's just say, I'd rather see you and your crew choke on some dynamite." I offer a saccharine smile.  He inhales deeply and looks away, shaking his head.

Kwan's hand strikes out faster than I anticipated.  He doesn't hit me, though I expected it.  He snatches my chin and yanks me forward slightly.  "You'd do well to watch how the fuck you talk to me," he shakes my face a few times, "your fate lies in my hands, whether you like it or not." He lets go of my chin and pats the top of my head like one would a dog before he stands up.  He heads toward the door but stops and turns to look at me one last time. "You will do yourself a favor if you behave and don't cause any trouble," he says pointedly, "and if you stab any of my people again...." he points two fingers at me and mimicked shooting a gun.  He backs out of the door with a sinister smile.

A few moments after I hear the lock engage again, I scream out.

Loudly.  My frustration is at its peak. I throw the tray of food at the door, continuing to scream out. Turning around, I look over the contents -or lack of- and start on a rampage.  After thoroughly destroying the room, I slide down the wall, full on crying. My psychotic outburst has alleviated some of my anger, but the hopelessness has left me feeling overwhelmed.

I'm not sure how long I cried for before I succumbed to sleep, but I woke up on the floor where I last sat, shivering from the cold breeze brushing over my skin.

A breeze.

Blinking rapidly, I rub my sore eyes, the swelling making my new contacts painful. Ignoring the pain, I shoot up off the floor and stare at the window, mouth agape. This window was closed and locked earlier. I know it was, I tried to open it while tearing the place apart. The window wouldn't even shatter. 

This is just too good to be true.  I wonder who is setting me up, hoping that I will be tortured and killed by Kwan the instant I am caught and returned, and I have no doubts that I'd be caught.

Sighing, I slam the damn window shut and walk away.  I refuse to play their game.

Whoever it is.

Maye.  It has to be her.  That bitch has had it out for me the second I was brought here and now she's even more pissed off at me since I stabbed her.

Justifiably so but whatever.

I throw myself face first onto the bed, snagging a pillow and the bedspread up from the floor, as I flop around trying to get comfortable.  Maybe sleep is all I need for now.  It's dark, I don't have any shoes, I have no idea where I am or if there is any town close by.  I'd be a fool to try and run right now with my chances of even making it far is slim to nothing.

I drift off at some point, my head buried deep in the pillow and the bedspread wraps around my body like a cocoon.  The warmth was soothing and pulled me into a sleep so deep that I can't be sure if I am dreaming or my subconscious is trying to wake me up as I hear multiple voices yelling and loud banging. 

I startle awake fully when the door to the room I'm in flies open so hard that the doorknob rams into the wall, causing a hole and the wall to splinter with cracks.  I sit up quickly and try to adjust myself in the tiny dress that barely covers me but I'm snatched up by my arm and pressed into Kwan, my back tightly secured to his chest.  Unsure of what is happening, I allow Kwan to lead me out of the room, my body strangely resembling a goddamn shield. 

What a cunt.

He leads us through a hallway, the framed pictures either on the floor or hanging crooked on the walls.  My eyes aren't fully adjusted yet and I keep stumbling, but Kwan keeps me upright nonetheless.

Of course he does. Can't let his human body armor fall and leave him exposed, now can he?

The shouting and chaos continues in the home and I have yet to see anyone else besides Kwan.  He stops me in front of a door, ground level of this home, and a few of his men slither out of the shadows around us.  How the hell did they slink through unnoticed?!

"Hurry! Go into the woods and meet at the safe house!" Kwan spits out several more orders before the men disappear in different directions.  He then opens the door and forces me through first, but keeps my back plastered into his chest. 

"Wait.. I don't have any shoes! What's going on?!" I cry out as I'm forced to step on the sharp rocks and gravel.  I really do wish they allowed me some shoes- heck even some stilettos would be sufficient at this point.  It'd beat stepping on this shit barefoot at least.  Probably tear my ankles to all hell though.

Kwan ignores me and keeps forcing me along.  He finally notices my struggles without shoes.  Or maybe my fumbling steps were slowing him down too much.  Either way, he noticed.  He sweeps me up bridal style and starts to sprint toward the heavily wooded area behind his house.  The same woods I was brought through when I escaped Felix.  I'm reluctantly impressed with how fast he runs while holding my weight.

I hold onto Kwan tightly but feel my body go weak when I hear Luca's voice, yelling at Kwan to stop before he shoots. 

They found me!  They cared enough to look for me!  My family actually cared this time... about me..

I start struggling in Kwan's tight grasp, "Let go of me!" I scream and slam my fists into his chest.  I try to wrench back his fingers and bite his shoulder.  His grip tightens on me hard enough it begins to hurt.  I swipe my nails across his cheek hard enough that blood blooms from the four diagonal lines. 

Kwan growls out and rolls me inward, smashing me so hard into his body that it's difficult to breathe.  I don't give up though.  I buck my body as best as I can and never stop wiggling around.  Hopefully he just drops my ass.

I hear Luca repeat himself, and then hear the voice I never wished to hear again, when I begin to panic.  Terror can sure incite a second wind, because I manage to get my arm loose enough that I can pull back and swing. 

I manage to land some sort of a chop, nailing Kwan's throat, effectively causing him to let go of me. 

Drop me, to be exact, just as I had hoped, pain being an afterthought.  I scream out as my left hip makes hard contact with the ground and Kwan's body falls on top of me, knocking all the air from me.  He recovers quickly and rights his body into a crouching position, yanking me up to my knees in front of him.  He holds tightly onto my throat with one hand, pressing his knees into my back so hard that he forces it to arch.  His other hand comes up and presses a knife beneath his hand, against my throat .

"Stay. The. Fuck. BACK!" he enunciates each word, bellowing out in rage to the newcomers starting to surround us, his men no where to be seen.

Everyone halts.  My brother, father, the twins and some guys with them continue to hold their guns out but only two of them are pointing at Kwan.  The others are turned around, aiming at someone else.

Vlad, Felix, and a whole bunch of other Russians have joined the party now. 

Fuck my life.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

48.7K 841 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
272K 9.5K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
7.6K 105 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
88.4K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...