Hell House (Yandere x reader)...

By lizard-on-a-bike

(Y/n) opens her eyes to find out she's... dead? And she certainly isn't the only one. Everyone in the house s... More

Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
just some art
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
500 Special
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Happy Holidays!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
7 minutes in ...?
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
RECAP
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
checkout the new book i have out

Chapter Thirteen

4.7K 220 219
By lizard-on-a-bike

Warning for alcohol ahead!

Chapter Thirteen

            Knock knock knock!

"(y/n)! are you in there? if you don't wake up right now, I'm coming in there," came a whisper-yell from outside your door. You groggily opened your eyes and tossed the covers off your body. Just as you were about to get up, Don opened the door excitedly and closed it behind him. His actions made you a little nervous, so with that, you woke up fully and sat up.

"Don, what is it?"

"Alcohol!" was all he said as he held up two bottles of what was definitely vodka. You rubbed your eyes and blinked a few times.

"Alcohol?"

"Yes! Someone left a few bottles in my room. Or maybe the higherups knew I wanted it? Whatever. You said we'd drink together, let's find some shot glasses!" He walked back towards your door.

"Anyone else joining us?" you asked.

"Nah, that takes the fun out. This is secret drinking, we don't want to get caught."

"Why... would it matter?" you asked.

"You don't want everyone knowing your drunk!" he laughed. "I'm just playing. Vodka just tastes better when it's against the rules. You still in?"

"Yeah, totally," you smiled. Getting a little drunk would be fun. The two of you entered the kitchen. It was weird to be roaming the house with most of the lights off.

"Is everyone in bed?"

"Yeah, I waited until everyone was sleeping to add to the 'teenage-rebellion' vibe," he explained.

"But we aren't teenagers?" you pointed out.

"Would it kill you to pretend, (y/n)? sheesh, sounds like you were a stick in the mud during high school, huh?" he asked while searching the cabinets for shot glasses.

"No, I wasn't! besides, you're the one who wants to drink alone!"

"I'm not alone! You're here. To be honest, you're the one I feel most comfortable around," Don admitted.

"Really?" you were surprised. You still felt pretty neutral about Don since the two of you didn't hang out much.

"Yeah, everyone else is kinda weird. And... fascinated with someone," He said contemplatively but not subtly. He poured two shots.

"If you're talking about me, that's not fair! I'm just friendly. And I wouldn't call them fascinated." You defended yourself.

"Whatever you say, dude. Bottoms up!" he said while kicking his head back. You laughed at the grimace he made before drinking your own.

"Don... we forgot chasers," you sputtered out. You can handle a drink, but the aftertaste can be harsh. It really had been a while since the last time you had anything to drink, now that you thought about it. You could feel the alcohol settle. It was almost weird that a houseful of adults didn't have alcohol on the regular

"I know... I know. Let's see if there's any cokes in the fridge," He laughed out. He was right about alcohol being more fun when it 'wasn't allowed,' the secrecy of it all added an extra kick in a way. Don was successful in finding some soda to wash away the grossness of vodka's distinct sharpie taste.

"Why couldn't they give you something like fireball?" you complained while pouring the next round and settling on the kitchen floor.

"Ew, you like fireball? (y/n), you have no taste. That shit is way too sweet and it burns like hell!" He laughed before sitting by you.

"It doesn't burn to me! It's good and you don't even need a chaser to enjoy it," you explained before steeling yourself and taking another shot of acetone-smelling drink. "So, what's your limit? How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?" you asked. It would be good for both of you to set a limit now. You both knew the consequences of getting too wasted—it just wasn't fun.

"Four in an hour will get me decently drunk. After this second one I'm going to wait a bit for my third, I'm already starting to feel it," He laughed and drank.

"I would've thought you had a better tolerance than me!" You exclaimed. "It takes me three to start feeling anything. Five in under an hour will get me drunk but it doesn't kick in until like, thirty minutes after each drink for me to feel much. If we're going to drink for a few hours, let's both set out drink limit to like, eight total."

"Ok, but only if we drink for several hours. I'm not trying to throw up," He giggled. "When was the first time you drank?" he asked. You took one more shot before telling yourself to give it a rest. All in due time, you reminded yourself.

"It's not a fun story," you laughed sadly. "I was sixteen, and I was alone." Was all you said. You wanted to open up, but you also didn't want to be a bummer. It was a hard balance to keep.

"Alone? What happened?" He pushed.

"Well, my parents are alcoholics. Like, bad alcoholics. I had always told myself I would never drink, but it was always available to me. It was just sitting in the cabinet, and they wouldn't notice a few shots missing. I was just really sad, and I wanted to know what it was like to not have to think about it," you admitted. It bummed you out somewhat, but then you shrugged and drank some coke. "What about you?"

"Sixteen is pretty young. Did they find out? And I started drinking at twenty-one because I follow the law, missy," He teased.

"Nah, I broke rules, but I was very cautious about it. Strict parents don't raise good kids, they raise good liars," you laughed. "And twenty-one? I thought Quince mentioned you had an alcohol problem." If you were soberer you wouldn't have brought up a sensitive topic like that, but you weren't.

"I did have an alcohol problem, that doesn't mean I didn't follow the law... The truth is I didn't have a way to get alcohol before I was of age, honestly. But I died at twenty-four. That's three whole years to chugalug. Well, two honestly. I was a partier in college. When I turned twenty-three, I decided I needed to drink less or die. Looks like it didn't really matter!" he laughed.

"What were you in college for?" you asked. Your tongue was beginning to feel just a little heavy and the warm, content feeling of being tipsy was flowing though your veins.

"Hmm? Oh, uh. I wanted to be an engineer," He laughed. "I'm not too upset that it didn't work out, though. This life is loads better." For a moment the two of you were just silent, but it wasn't awkward. It was content.

"Hey, stupid, we should be dancing," you slapped your own forehead for emphasis.

"You're right... but with what music?"

"I think there are still Christmas CDs in the tv room," you laughed as you wobbled to a standing position and offered a hand to Don.

"Ok, let's grab some water first," He offered.

"Right, ok, water sounds good," you nodded while getting yourself a glass. Water is good. No one likes a hangover.

"Water is so... devoid of flavor."

"...yeah," was all you said before you both burst out into giggles. "We should take another shot before we go. That'll put me aaaat four and you at three." You both nodded at each other. You guys were being silly, and it was fun.

The two of you did a pathetic job of tiptoeing to the tv room with bottles in hand. Neither of you could stop giggling at the ridiculous situation you had both created for yourselves. "hush! Shh! Be quiet (y/n), we don't want anyone to wake up," Don reminded you rather loudly.

"You already woke someone up," A new voice retorted. Your blood froze. Aw shit, we've been caught.

"'Snot what it looks like!" you slurred out as you took a swig straight from the bottle. When you focused on the newcomer, you saw that it was Jenna. At least she isn't scary.

"Is it not? Because it looks like the two of you are drunk," Jenna crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at the two of you.

"It might be what it looks like then," Don laughed.

"Not quite! I mean! Haha, pretty much I guess," you admitted while taking what you decided would be your final swig for now. "You could catch up! We have coke an' everything," you slurred out. You were glad you were sitting.

"No thank you. How can you two be so reckless?" she was upset. When the two of you stared at her silently, her gaze softened. "We hardly know these people. What would you do if one of them took advantage of you like this? I mean, we hardly know each other! I just don't want you guys to get hurt is all."

"We've been here long enough, I'd say, that we've been here long enough to, uhh trust them some," you managed to piece together as you leaned back onto the floor to stare at the ceiling. In your mind, you really did trust the occupants, but then you realized how stupid that was. Jason had warned you about Dianna, and Ryo was a total wildcard. You had forgiven Suki for what she had done, but it wasn't like you should trust her completely yet. The more you thought about it, the more you realized how foolish you were to trust anyone in this house. You began to cry.

The other two didn't notice yet, and they continued to speak, "I agree with her, I mean. We've been here so long, and we'll be here forever might 'swell drink now I think." Don's words made sense to you, too. In a way, you had very little to lose. To suspect the housemates of treachery might be both unfair and a total waste of time. Your mind was a little too fuzzy to consider which argument was correct. You weren't crying profusely, but your pout and gentle tears were finally noticed by the sober person in the room, "(y/n)? Are you crying?" Jenna's eyes widened, and she walked over to you. As she did, another person entered the room.

Jenna kneeled beside you and patted your head, "Hey, come on now. You don't have to be sad."

"I am sad though, I'm sad I'm so dumb," you wiped your face pitifully.

"What's going on in here?" Jason walked towards the two of you. Don was feeling a little nervous just sitting in the living room with two totally sober people, but he also didn't want to abandon you here. He did nothing. It's hard to think when you're drunk sometimes, and the best idea seems to be to do nothing. "Why is she crying?" Jason looked down at the pair of girls.

"Jason-- Don and (y/n) just..." her gaze switched between you and Don. It's not like she could conceal the fact that the two of you were at least mildly intoxicated. Before she could say anything, however, you sat up. You wanted another drink.

"Don, can you pass that?" You scooted towards him with no semblance of grace.

"They're a little drunk," Jenna admitted to Jason. No one stopped you from pouring another shot and drinking it.

"I see," was all Jason said as he watched you twiddle with your hair pathetically.

"Me an' Don were having a party, so you two can just leave!" you stuck your tongue out and turned to face Don.

"I can take care of her if you put him to bed," Jason instructed. He spoke with no room for an argument while he walked towards you. "(y/n), maybe it's time for bed?"

Jenna wasn't sure how to react. She was not as trusting as the two drunk people sitting on the floor. It's not that she thought you two were stupid, just that you both do a lot of really stupid things. She pitied you. While the two of you had been fraternizing, she hadn't stopped looking in corners and trying to solve the mysteries of the place. It was tempting to give up after a repetition of dead ends and clues that were really nothing. It also seemed like any time she found anything that could mean something, Quince would interrupt her and try to talk to her. In a different situation, his friendliness would be appreciated. Here, though...

It was annoying. She sighed and stood to walk over to Don. Jason was still trying to get you to stand up, but you adamantly refused. "Don, you're not as drunk. I'm sure I don't have to convince you to get up and go to bed," was all Jenna said before offering her hand to him. He took it and stood.

"Could you lead me to my room? Halls are confusing," He leaned on her arm as they walked into the halls.

When the two left, Jason stopped hassling you and instead sat down next to you, "What's wrong (y/n)?" His voice was gentle. Jenna was gentle too, you thought, but Jason seemed to have more compassion somehow.

"I'm just sad," was all you could say before you situated yourself to use his lap as a pillow. "I think Jenna thinks I'm stupid. She might be right." Your own words caused tears to sting in your eyes again. Jason frowned and used a thumb to wipe away the tears that gathered.

"Why do you say that?"

In your drunken state, you didn't have much of a filter, "I trust you guys too much. It's silly to trust strangers. But I just like you guys so much, but I don't want to get hurt and sometimes trusting people means you get hurt..." you rambled on. Jason had a genuine smile. You were cute.

"Well, I'll look out for you, right? You won't get hurt as long as I'm protecting you," He played with your hair. A wave of emotion hit you and you sat up to lean your face into his shoulder and cry even harder. Jason kept a hand on your back and traced patterns softly on you.

"You promise to?" you asked.

"To protect you? Of course," Jason replied. "Just stay by me and everything will be ok."

--

posting a little early to remind everyone that I will stop taking votes for the Christmas oneshot on the 15th! if no one else votes, it'll be a shot with Ryo and Suki... an odd pair lolol.

I would not recommend underage drinking, but if you insist on it, please do your research and stay safe. You can ask me questions through messages if you'd like, I certainly have the experience :-/ The better option is to wait, trust me.

Thank you all for the votes and the reads--it means a whole lot to me :-)! My Christmas break is starting so I should be writing a ton yehaw!

Sorry for the long note, everyone have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.2K 18
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
159K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
53.9K 2.8K 30
This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something of a myth at her prestigious school. The...