Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

By bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*

2.6K 92 16
By bhrisaekos

Stacy,

"Someone say fam one more time-"

"Girl, shut up. You ain't gone do shit."

"Bet."

"Who came up with that anyways?"

"Y'all know how niggas are these days."

"It could have been a girl this time.."

As the girls talked, I stayed on my phone and played Kingin With Tyga game and tended to my business. I have to keep my mind on something other than the drama that's been coming my way.

"Wassup, wassup." I looked over my shoulder to see all, Tyga, August, and Trey walk into the house.

"Hey Stacy." August said eyeing me. I slightly smiled and waved. "Hi." I said and continued to play my game on my phone.

"What do y'all want?" Nana asked coming out the kitchen.

"Came to chill with y'all." Trey said sitting down on the couch.

"Is that wrong?" I felt August plop down beside me.

"...Nah, I guess that's cool."

Tyga sat down near Lucia and I could feel her blush. "Sup." He said eyeing her.

She didn't look at him, she just waved. That's so cute.

"You ladies looking real nice today." Trey said both looking at Tamia and Unique.

"Hell yeah." I felt August touch my back making me turn around. I looked at him and he winked at me with a smirk. I was kind of shocked, so I just looked away.

"These pussy's ain't free." Serai said sipping her drinking and the guys looked at one another. "How much you want?" Tyga said digging in his pocket.

"Nahh, y'all gotta go." Nana said.

"Why?"

"Y'all acting too horny."

"And?" August said, putting his hand under my shirt. "Hell no!" I laughed and quickly jumped up running over to Nana, behind her.

"I didn't do nothin' though." He said getting up.

"Stay." I said pointing to him.

He shook his head and began to make his way over to me.

"August, I'm serious." I said pulling Nana near me so she's my shield. He didn't say anything, he just kept his eyes sight on me. "GIRL RUN!"

Talking about run? Ya girl was gone.

I could hear him laughing behind me making me even more scared. Where did all of this come from? I mean it just came out of nowhere. I suddenly felt a jerk on my shirt and arms wrap around me. "MOVE!" I squealed and instead of that, he threw me over his shoulder.

We walked into a room and the door was shut behind me.

I could hear the girls screaming downstairs and the boys yelling.

Oh my god.

My back hit the soft bed and August crawled right on top of me. I scooted back some but he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer, hovering over my short frame.

"Aug, move." I said trying to push him off of me

"Why?" He put his head on the crook of my neck, relaxing his body on top of mines and his hands tried to get into my pants. "Stoop!" I whined, but he pinned both of my arms up.

"August, what the hell?!"

He looked into my eyes and brought his face closer, smirking some. I looked in his eyes, trying to see what I could find, but all I saw was pure lust and a hint of crush. He rubbed his thumb against my bottom lip, I could feel my heart race.

"Have you ever read the world is yours...on a blimp?" He slightly sung.

"U-U-Umm-"

I was cut off with his lips on top of mines...shit they were soft. I would be lying to say I didn't kiss back...it was a lingering type of kiss. When he pulled away, I was kind of, lost for a minute.

Out of my mind I guess. I soon went back to reality when I felt my back arch. I grabbed a handful of his hair making sure he stayed in that spot. His tongue rubbed up and down my lips before parting them and sucking on my clit, putting his whole mouth on it.

Soft moans managed to find their way out of my mouth, as the pleasue built up even more. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt his tongue slide in me. "Oh.." I sat up, with my elbows holding me, leaning my head back, moaning.

I rolled my hips to the rhythm of his tongue, gripping the sheets. He massaged my thighs and pumped harder in my slick walls, not willing to stop until I reached my limit.

He pulled my lower half closer, going deeper inside. I couldn't take the pleasure-tremendous amount of pleasure-anymore, so I tried to close my legs, but what use did that do? He spreaded my legs wider and at one point slapped my pussy with his hand hard almost making me yell out.

"Shit.." I moaned, feeling my stomach tightening up and my legs start to shake. He hummed and slowly, but hard, sucked on it making me feel ecstasy. "Right there." My moans got louder and higher in pitch, feeling my climax coming.

He shook his mouth with his tongue inside me, sending waves of an amazing feeling, causing my body to jerk and quiver. I tightened my walks, preparing for what was about to happen next.

Feeling something warm released out of me, I moaned in pleasure. I layed back down on the bed and heard him slurp it up. He then kissed it and removed his face from between my legs.

His face hovered over me smiling and I just looked at him. He pecked my lips.

"Best I ever done so far." He complimented and I rolled my eyes. I can't deny I didn't enjoy it though.

What did I just do?
______

Chris,

"That sounds good." I said nodding my head to the beat. I was in the studio with Skillrex and Diplo testing out new beats and so far, so good.

"Let me here the next one."

As we continued to test out other scenarios and make up more, pushing the limits, there was a knock on the door.

I got up, opened the door, and saw Lyric standing there with a trench coat.

"Hello." She said waving.

"Sup." I said, and gave her a friendly hug.

"Can we talk?" She whispered in my ear, before pulling away from me. "Sure." I said. I looked over at the guys and they knew what I meant. Lyric walked in and me and the guys said our goodbyes before I closed the door.

"Wassup with you?" I said pulling me a chair out, only to look up and see her coat off and nothing but lingerie. I cleared my throat looking at the sight.
Shit.

Am I seeing this clearly?

She walked over to me, and straddled me in my lap. My throat went dry.

"You're very handsome..did you know that?" She asked touching my features on my face.

I shrugged but didn't say anything, I just....looked.

"Take these off." She said referring to my clothing.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." I said looking away. She looks hella tempting, but I couldn't do that to my baby.

"I do think so." She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled over my head before I could even stop her. She touched all over my chest, touching my tattoos and continued her way to my pants.

"Um, Lyric-"

"Nope." She shushed me, putting a finger over my lips. She brought her face closer to mine, pushing her body closer. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her thighs. I could feel her rock against him making me breath harder. She removed her finger, and I felt my pants drop, leaving me in my boxers.

She leaned in the crook of my neck and lightly kissed it, causing me to lean my head back, enjoying the soft touches. I felt her lips trail down my chest and lower. By this time, I know I had a boner. Its been so long since I had any type of sexual interactions.

I watched as she pulled my boxers down, and giggled when it popped up.

"Hmm.." She licked her lips and examined.

She grabbed it in her hand and began to lick around it like it was ice cream, until every part was wet. Next thing I know, her warm mouth takes it in. I groaned and leaned my head back, biting my lip. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and watched her, with full lust in my eyesight.

As she lightly sucked on it, she massaged my testes (balls), she hummed slightly, sending a wave of pleasure through me. She then added her tongue while sucking and put all of it in her mouth and back out her mouth almost like doing long strokes.

She does this a good couple of times, tightening up her ducking and loosening it up again. It felt so good.

Immediately, without giving any second thought, I began to move my hips, pushing more of myself inside her mouth, making a gag a few times.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. Only after a minute, I felt a hard slap on my thigh, causing me to stop and and she had a look. I huffed. She took me out her mouth and grabbed a whole of the shaft and licked it up and down, playing with the tip, which was hella sensitive to me, causing me to squirm. She sucked slow and hard, making me moan and hold my head back in pleasure.

Damn, she's good.

As she sucked more, I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and began to move up and down, putting a warm sensation on it.

I was on cloud nine right now.

"Faster." I said and she did so. She sucked and jerked me of faster, causing me pant and not be still in my seat. She grabbed it harder, and started go bob her head faster with the speed of her hand.

I felt myself pulsate, knowing what's coming next. She soon went full speed, sending more vibrations and pleasure. I gripped onto the handles of the chair and felt my warm liquids shoot out into her mouth. I pushed her head downward, making sure she sucked it all off.

After licking it clean, she removed her head. I was still breathing hard, not believing what just happened. Did I actually met her do that?

"That was fun." She said smiling.

"Why....did you do it?" I questioned, still out of breath.

She just winked and put back on her coat. "Tell wifey I said call me." She pecked my lips and walked out the door like nothing even happened.

I fixed my pants back and grabbed my keys. Has to get her scent off of me before Stacy pops back up and notices it. I am officially off guard by this.

What did I just do?
_____

Here's a little something, something. ;) lol but anyways, hope you liked this little bonuses chapterComment and Vote please :D

(Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Tia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
110K 996 17
Freaky Imagines of Kentrell Gaulden 😏
171K 8.4K 27
Christopher Brown has been sentenced for three years in prison for drug use and abusive behaviour. Find out how life for him inside goes, how he met...
32K 1.1K 31
Danielle is one of three kids who were in a troublesome childhood. She thought she didn't need anyone but her siblings and Best friend Shanelle...tha...