Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

By bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)

2.7K 111 18
By bhrisaekos

OMG! Chris's New single "Liquor" sounds hella good :D It stays on repeat when I listen to it ;)
__________

Chris, (continued)

"Do you know who your mom talks too?" I asked Tj as we ate Ice cream at a parlor shop.

"A few coworkers but I'm not allowed to come out the room.." He said.

Damn.

I have a feeling Konie isn't just talking to her coworkers.

"I really like Miss Stacy." He said eating his ice cream.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." He shook his head. "She's really nice."

I slightly smiled. I'm glad he's warming up too her, but I know it's going to take time for her to warm up to him.

"How come she doesn't like my mom?" He asked with curiosity in voice.

"Um....because she makes more poor decisions in life." I said.

He nodded and continues to eat his ice cream.

I couldn't help but think about Stacy. She's been in the back of my mind all day and I was really starting to worry.

I have a bad feeling that Konie has something planning and it going to possibly ruin shit for me and Stacy, but I'm prepared for it.

Once he finished his ice cream, we clean everything up and walked out the store. As we walked around L.A streets, he stopped by a toy store and I let him get as much as he want. No limit.

"Hey Dad?" He called out.

"Yeah?"

"Um..How come you and mom aren't together?" He asked going through the action figures that were hanging on the wall.

"We just didn't get along." I said. I mean, who tells a kids that their parents where just fuck buddies?

"Is Miss Stacy better than her?"He asked.

"Uh...lets just say she was..my type."

"How did you two meet?"

I'm going to tell him that same ass lie like I told my kids.

"By a friend."

He nodded and continued to look through the toys making me smile some.

"This isn't too many toys?" He asked.

"Like I said get as many as you please."

He hesitation but shrugged it off and went to look for more toys.

Damn.

Stacy should have called by now. I'm really worried. I just really have a bad feeling about this.

I hope I'm not over thinking this.

Stacy,

While the kids where up in there rooms doing homework, I was doing last minute clean ups.

School was out a little early today since it had some remodeling on and they didn't want the kids in the way of it.

As I finished up the dishes, I heard my phone vibrate on the kitchen counter. I dried my hands off and grabbed it to see I had an email. Maybe just something that has to do with business.

I pressed on it and instead of finding a business email, it seemed like a random email. I didn't think much about it, so I just opened it to see what it was.

When I saw it was a video, I shrugged and clicked on it. Maybe it's another funny video Sevyn wants me to see. I sat my phone down on the kitchen counter and went to the fridgerator looking to see what I can cook for dinner.

During that process, I thought I heard moaning, but I shook it out of my head and thought I was just gearing things.

But when I heard it again, I paused in my tracks and listened clearly.

"Ahhh shit."

"Baby..damn, right there!"

"C-Chris.."

"I'm about to cum-"

I quickly ran over to my phone, and couldn't believe what I saw.
________

"Chris what the fuck?!"

"Baby, its not what you think-"

"Not what I think? NOT WHAT THE HELL I THINK?!"

I was upset, confused, frustrated, and had no type of feeling at all. I just wanted to slap the shit out of him at the moment.

"Calm your ass down Stacy!"

"You don't tell me to calm down!"

He rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck do you think this looks like?!" I said waving the phone in his face.

"This obviously looks like what I think it looks like."

"OKAY so we did have sex, but it was in the past, it wasn't recently!"

"Are you sure? Because this isn't the only thing she sent me or in case you." I said.

"Stacy, what the hell are you talking about?!"

"This bitch is sending you fucking nudes of her loose ass pussy and on top of that, maturbation videos!"

"YOU BEEN THROUGH MY SHIT?!"

"YES I DID!"

"Stacy what the hell?!"

"Don't what the hell me Chris, what the hell have you been doing behind my back?!" I asked and he rubbed his hand down his face.

"You like the little videos she send you? You like her legs wide open for you too look in and at?"

"I haven't been doing anything! I love you and you know that!"

"Do I really?"

"Yes you do." He said hovering his 6'1 height over me.

"I'm not so sure."

"Oh so you don't believe me now?"

"I never did say I didn't."

"Then what are you saying?"

"I don't know what to do anymore." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Baby.."

"No, don't baby me, I'm not your baby."

"Stacy, stop you're overreacting."

"And you're not?"

He took a deep sigh. "Look, I love you, I really do. What she's doing, its eating me up worse that it's eating you."

"How would you know that?"

"Because this bullshit is on my mind 25/7 every single damn day just like its on yours. You're not the only one who's going through it."

"But I'm the only one who has to put up with it. Then I have to act like everything okay, but I only do it for the kids."

"I appreciate you for doing that." He said cupping his hands on my cheek. "Me and you both don't ask each other for much, but all I'm asking you is to just hold in there."

"But I can only take so much shit and you know that!"

"I do know that, but just keep going please? I'm just as confused and frustrated as you are."

"I don't know if I can take much more. I really don't know. The next thing that's going to happen is she's going to end up 6 ft under in my back yard."

"Stacy!?"

"What?!"

He just looked at me like he was trying to read through me. "Move." I said removing his hands. When I tried to walk past him he stepped in front of me.

"Are you seriously that pissed over a video?" He asked.

"If its not such a big deal to you, then don't worry about how I feel."

"It might not be a bug deal to me, but I care about how you feel. You're my wife. I put a ring on your finger for a reason."

I just shook my head. "Move Chris." I said trying to make my way back into in to the kitchen.

"Not until I get a kiss."

"I don't want to kiss you."

"Well you're not getting through."

"You think I won't?"

"I know you won't." He said all confident. When I tried to walk past him again, he pushed me back some.

"Don't touch me."

"Cut the shitty attitude."

"You honestly think this is a game?"

"Life is full of games."

"Whatever." I said.

I was just about to sit down on the couch until I felt him tug my arm and pull me into him while wrapping his arms around me. "Stooop." I whined.

"Not until you agree to kiss me."

"I don't want your nasty ass lips on me."

"Shut the fuck up Stacy."

"You shut the fuck up bitch." I know he was tired of my mouth but I don't give no cares at the moment. He roughtly grabbed my face, forced me into a kiss.

He was so passionate with it and of course I kissed back, but I was still really pissed off.

When he let me go, I pushed him off of me and headed back into the kitchen.

"That's it?" He asked.

"For the moment, yes."

"Stacy, you can't be serious."

"Maybe I am." I said.

"You know this conversation isn't over."

"It's over at the moment."

I felt him follow behind me but I didn't say a word, I just kept quiet.

While I took things out the fridge, I heard him pull out a chair from the island counter and sit down. Now I'm his center of attention.

I already know this isn't going good.
______

Things are kind of starting to heat up...

But I hope this chapter was good :) Comment and Vote please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 2.6K 19
Samantha Burke, 15 year old american, visits her grandparents in london for the summer. While there she discovers they live next to singer, Harry Sty...
5.9K 850 38
A journey starts from one end and ends in another at first we are alone with our life later we are accompanied by many a lot of people comes and leav...