The Eighth Sin (BanXreader)

By TheSinglePotato

You are (Y/N) the cat sin of deception. you also happen to be meliodas' younger sister. You're a shapeshifter... More

key
A/N (PLEASE READ) (VERY IMPORTANT)
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

7.2K 132 9
By TheSinglePotato

Y/N POV

 I knew didn't have an exact destination but I also knew I had to get away from my friends. Being near them would only put them in danger. Meliodas being near them would also put them in danger but I guess he didn't want to be away from Elizabeth. Couldn't he see he was only putting her in more danger that way?

Anyways, I figured I should probably go in the opposite direction than where I felt the shift in magical energy was coming from. (Does that make sense??), so I started to travel farther and farther away from the boars' hat and the man who was protecting.

Meliodas' POV

When (Y/N) said that we should both leave I didn't want to. I knew that I was being selfish but I wanted to stay with Elizabeth. I also knew that my staying here was also going to put her in danger, but I didn't care. I needed to be near her to protect her.

Y/N POV

I've decided to visit some old friends of mine. A while ago they had helped seal some of me and my brother's power so and I figured I would need it back for the upcoming fight. That is why I headed toward the Druid's holy land.

When I got to the Holy Land I discovered that the gate was already open. They must have been expecting me then. I shifted back into a human and I walked in. I was greeted by Jenna, Zaneri, and Theo. I ran up and hugged Jenna and she hugged me back.

"Long time, no see," she said giggling at my eagerness. I smiled at her and then turned toward Zaneri. I waved my hand lightly and she bowed her head. I knew she had a crush on my brother. I also knew that he didn't like her in that way at all. Lastly, I turned to Theo. I got up on my tippy toes and gave him a noogie. I laughed and he smiled.

After greeting everyone I decided it was time to get down to business. Turning to Jenna I said, "I assume you know why I'm here." She nodded "To get your power back you'll need to go through a trial of sorts," she said in a more serious voice.

"What kind of trial?" I asked. She just shook her head and said, "you'll see"

--

As Zaneri and I walked into some kind of cave, I wondered what kind of trial it would be. Would I have to fight something? Or maybe its something else. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll get through it. We walked a little further into the cave and then she suddenly stopped and turned around.

"This trial is going to be hard. Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded. "Because your Meliodas' sister I'll give you a hint about your it," She said. I tilted my head slightly. She was only giving me help because of who I was related to? Well, I wasn't complaining.

"In your test, you will have a sample of the power you're trying to regain. You'll have to refrain from using it in a... difficult situation"

I nodded, wondering what the so-called "difficult situation" would be.

She then touched her fingers to my forehead, and I was transported onto a random street. I had no idea where I was as I looked around. It was slightly drizzling and it looked like some sort of city. I fully turned around and saw the man I love. I ran to him and hugged him, but he quickly pushed me off of him.

I was now on the ground disoriented and slightly confused. Why did he push me off of him? He looked down at me with disgust.

"Ban?" I said growing even more confused.

"Y/N, we're done" He spat.

"Done?" I questioned in disbelief. He looked at me like I was stupid.

"This thing," He pointed to himself and then to me, "Is over. Your pathetic and I don't know why I ever thought I loved you"

I sat on the ground dumbfounded. He was ending it? Just like that? I didn't want him to leave. He was the only man I cared this deeply about. Then I felt something surge into me. As my emotions ran while I could feel the power growing. I couldn't let him leave. I focused the energy that was growing in me, at Ban's slowing fading form. I was going to change his mind.

I would make him see he didn't want to leave me. I felt the invisible power shoot out of me, aimed straight at Ban's back. As soon as it hit him I was teleported back to my original position, standing alone on a random street but this time it was raining slightly harder.

A/N

I'm sorry if your reading this as I'm editinig. I know it's really  confusing becuase I'm combing chapters, but I'll be done soon.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.8K 19
"๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ 3๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ...
9K 280 16
{A Modern AU Version Of The Seven Deadly Sins} Meliodas and the rest of the Sins knew they could not go against the Ten Commandments alone, they were...
73.9K 2.7K 19
A male that wears a mask even in battle. One that Mimics everything he doesn't and thinks he needs. One that unconsciously hides his true self withou...
136K 3.8K 40
Shortly after the kingdom is freed from Hendrickson, you feel a well to known strong power and know that the Holy War will continue. There is only on...