Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Consensual / The Beginning

884K 17K 268K
By MysteryMixtapes

"I'm gonna fuck you up, I've got this feeling in my bones, And I can tell that you'll be feeling the same, I've got this feeling in my bones"

**

It's 2am and we left the bar a few minutes ago after another few of Harry finishing several drinks and watching me squirm under his stare and flirtatious behaviour, the crisp air hits my lungs as soon as we walked outside and it instantly felt like it soothed my heated skin.

I always feel like in running a fever when I'm around him.

I have no idea where we are walking, but we started strolling down one of the back streets and I'm even more thankful I didn't wear heels due to the cobblestone paved street we're walking on.

I keep my eyes on the ground as usual, occasionally taking a timid peek at Harry and much to my dismay he always has his eyes planted firmly on me, eyeing me with what seems to be curiosity.

The silence is overbearing with the only sound being our feet scuffing against the stone ground.

"How old are you?" I ask suddenly, trying to fill the air with something other than the crippling tension.

Harry quirks a brow towards me "Old enough"

I swallow the dry feeling in my mouth, trying to swallow my apprehensiveness down with it.

Does he ever give a straight answer?

"What do you do for work?" I continue bravely, even though my voice comes out quite meek.

Harry puts one hand in the pocket of his leather jacket, the other comes up to mess through his dark waves "Why does it matter?" he replys vaguely, what a bloody surprise, watching me for my reaction.

God trying to make conversation is like pulling teeth for me, and he's not making it any easier.

I shrug shyly "I was just curious"

"Mmm" he hums thoughtfully, his lips twitching at the corners "curiosity killed that cat you know"

I glance sideways at him, picking at the cuticles of my nails "Guess it's a good thing I'm a mouse then"

An amused lopsided lazy smile pops the dimple in his cheek "Guess it is"

There's another drawn out silence as we continue to walk, our pace slow and casual.

The silence eventually breaks when Harry speaks up "Customer service and waste management"

I turn my face to look at him, my forehead creasing in confusion "Huh?"

"That's what I do for work" he states, glancing up at the sky briefly before looking back to me.

"Do you like it?" I question further, curiosity getting the better of me, seeing as this is really the only thing he's told me about his life all night.

I know I don't need to know any this, it's not why we're here, but I can't help but wonder about him.

"It pays the bills" he says simply, rolling his lips inside his mouth as he wets them with his tongue.

It's obvious he isn't going to explain any further so I avert my eyes back to the ground, trying not to wonder what his job actually is given his enigmatic answer.

"What about you? Do you have a job here yet?" he asks as he moves closer next to me, my shoulder brushing against the leather wrapped around his bicep.

I shake my head "No not yet, hopefully I'll get something soon though"

"What is it you want to do?" he asks, tilting his head to catch my eyes but he looks almost distracted by something else inside his own mind.

I pull my mouth to the side as I frown, feeling a bit stumped "I'm not really sure if I'm being honest, no ones really asked me that before - I guess I'll just take what I can get"

His hand wraps around my arm, halting me from taking another step. I look around to see why he's stopped us, only seeing the empty street and golden glow of the sparse street lights.

We're stood next to an old brick building, which frankly looks abandoned.

This is the part where I die isn't it?

Harry turns to face me, dancing his eyes across my face with his brows pulled down tightly "You've never been asked what you want?"

"What I want in a job?" I ask back, slightly puzzled by him stopping me abruptly for a question like that, or as he would say, why it matters really.

He's shakes his head, looking at me like he's trying to piece a puzzle together "In life, in general"

"Not really I guess, I've just kind of always been told what I wanted" I say quietly, shifting on my feet and darting my eyes down to focus on the hint of tattoos peaking out from his shirt, finding it hard to keep his eye contact.

He steps closer, resting his hands on my upper arms and my skin automatically prickles from the touch and ducks his head down to catch my eyes with his again.

"Well now I'm asking you" he says, holding an overwhelmingly serious expression "What is it that you want?"

My stomach twists, and I feel like the air in my body is being sucked out of me at how intensely he's watching me, there's something about his question that seemed ambiguous, and I'm not entirely sure how to answer it.

"I don't know" I say softly.

"Yes you do know, you've just let other people tell you what it is, so now tell me, what do you want?" he asks firmly, not letting me budge on the subject.

"A dog" I squeak out before thinking, as usual blurting the first thought that pops into my head before I can stop myself.

He straightens as his brows lift, a slow deep smirk forms, while he rests his hand against his chin fiddling with his lips with his fingers.

"A dog?" he echoes back, his deep voice raising slightly higher at how entertained he seems by my absurd answer.

I fiddle with my fingers, chewing on the inside of my cheek "I love dogs" I try to explain nervously "I think I'd like to work in an animal rescue shelter or something, so I can just be around dogs all day and help them - I was never allowed to have one growing up, and I just like to help animals...or anyone really. It makes me happy"

He nods, his smirk still etched firmly on his face as he blinks slowly at me "Perfect answer" he raises his brow "Anything else?"

I smile shyly, feeling an ever so small boost of confidence that he doesn't think that something I'd enjoy doing is stupid "I like to take photos, I don't know if I would want it as a job, but it's something I want to do more"

"And what would you take photos of?"

I lift and drop my shoulders timidly, deverting my eyes back down to the ground "Anything I find beautiful"

Harry takes his fingers under my chin, lifting my face up to meet his eyes "Does that mean you would you take photos of me?" he asks lowly, the drop to his voice and the way it came out as almost a whisper makes me heart slam against my rib cage.

My cheeks burn so harshly I feel like they're on fire, and I almost try to shrink back in embarrassment when I give him a short nod.

His heavy lidded eyes focus on my lips for a moment before they dart back to my own, his smirk breaking out into a grin "That's the first compliment you've given me"

My face drop as I think over his words, realising all the gushing thoughts I've had about this man have stayed firmly in my head and I've never uttered them aloud.
Part of me assumed he knew exactly how I thought of him, purely from the feeling I get when he locks his eyes on mine, it feels like he can read every thought swirling through your mind, hell it feels like he's staring straight into my soul.

He seems even more entertained by my expression "I was beginning to think you thought I was ugly"

Again, I feel guilty and rush out my words completely missing the playful tone to his voice "Oh no, no I think - I think you're very pretty"

"Pretty?" he repeats with a short laugh, his brows nearly shooting up to his hairline "I've been called a lot of things love, but pretty is certainly a new one"

All the words in the English language and you went with pretty for the carved like a Greek statue man in front of you?

Nice Abby, ablosute knob head.

I bite down on my lower lip, trying to scold myself at my silly use of words and look up at Harry under my lashes, my heart beat is thundering in my ears as I look over his alluring features that are caught by the glow of the street lights.

His brows crease deeply and a faint groan comes up from deep within his chest that has my stomach flipping and before I know it my nerves are sending me into a flustered rant as I shoot my eyes back down to focus on his chest "I didn't mean to say pretty, well - you are, you know very pretty but more like you know, a really manly pretty but, god dammit I'm saying pretty too much. I think you're a lot of things - I think you're uhm, ....lovely? And very uh- oh god I'm terrible at this, you must think I'm a total id-"

My manic speech is cut off by my back hitting the rough brick wall behind us abruptly and those same supple sinister lips that have plagued my memories crashing against my own.

A surprised peep comes out of me at the shock of the unexpected movement, but I'm quickly taken over again by that same feeling that rushed through me that first night, my senses catching on fire like they're kerosene and his lips are the match.

Harry brings his hands up to cup my face, the cold silver around his fingers almost stinging in contrast to the heat of my skin as his lips begin fold against my own slowly, his entire body is rigid and tense, as if he's wound up like a rubber band trying to hold himself back.

He pulls his lips away from mine, and I suck in a sharp breath that I hadn't even realised was stuck in my lungs while his eyes focus on mine.

"I've been wanting to do that since the first time you first looked at me tonight" he whispers thickly, as the pads of his thumbs swipe across my cheek gently.

My inside clench as I look at the deviant look that's flooded his eyes, his heavy lids and thick lashes only adding to the intoxicated glossed over state of them.

"Why didn't you?" I ask so quietly, I'm not even sure he could hear me - and I'm not entirely sure where I got the confidence to ask.

"You're very hard to... figure out" he pauses, pulling his full lower lip under his teeth before releasing it "You're fascinating but very frustrating"

I purse my lips, creasing my brows in a small remorseful frown hoping I hadn't annoyed him tonight "I don't mean to be"

Harrys eyes rolls back into his head as he looks up to the sky "and that" he groans tightly, dropping his stare back to mine "That innocent doe eyed face of yours, you're completely clueless to how enticing you are and it makes it so much worse"

I can't tell whether he's insulting me or complimenting me, he sounds so frustrated.

I wet my lips as I bring my hands up to rest on his chest, coaxing myself in my head to be confident with my movements "I wasn't trying to annoy you, I'm sorry"

Harry chuckles to himself, it's low and slightly menacing and his hands slip down to my neck, his fingertips feathering across my skin "A sweet little creature like you really shouldn't be here with someone like me"

His fingers continue down, trailing softly along my shoulders and down my arms, and the touch feels electrifying even though it's so light "I almost feel guilty" he murmurs, his eyes following the trail of his fingers.

"For what?" I breathe out, trying to focus on his face instead of the goosebumps rising over my skin.

His eyes flick to mine, a wicked look sparking in them, as his takes my hands and links his fingers with my own, leaning forward and presses a soft kiss to the corner of my mouth "For the things I'm going to do to you"

I suck in another quick breath, holding it in my lungs like I'm too scared to let it out.

His warm lips graze along my jaw as he speaks again "Do you want to come with me little mouse?"

I release the breath as I nod, always losing to ability to form words around him.

I feel his lips pull into a smile as the graze down to my neck "Words princess, do you want that?"

I feel a familiar spurring in me, remembering him demanding the same thing from me the night we met.

I guess there's no turning back now.

"Yes" I swallow thickly.

His lips pause on my neck, his smile growing "Such a good girl" he presses a lingering kiss to the pulse thundering under my skin, before pulling away abruptly and giving me a slow once over with his knee buckling stare, releasing one of my hands to drag his fingers over his lips.

His grip around my hand tightens as he pulls me forward, tugging me off the wall and turning to walk quickly, leading me behind him into the dark street.

***

I'm stood bolted to the floor in the middle of Harry's room, my hands folded in front of myself tracing the patterns of the wood grain under my bare feet on dark the hardwood floor with my eyes.

I feel an unsettling mixture of excitement and nausea, doing everything I can to distract my chaotic thoughts and trembling hands.

This is it, I'm really doing this.

I hear Harry shuffling around the room calmly, and I watch his shadow dance across the floor under the dim warm reflection of the only light in the room, his bedside lamp.

He's barely said two words the entire walk here, or when he opened his front door to the small house, or when he lead me up the narrow staircase to the end of the hall, into his room.

The room was simple, very clean which I wasn't expecting and the only contrast to to all of the black furniture was the deep red colour of his walls.

The thing that overwhelmed more though, was the smell - there was a faint clean smell, almost what you would expect in a hospital but it was overpowered by the intoxicating scent of his cologne, the room smelt like him.

It was like being trapped inside four walls of a universe that only contains Harry, where the only thing any of your senses could register were him.

A light thud catches my attention and I turn my eyes to the sound, noticing Harry's leather jacket on the floor, and my heart stopped when I lifted them to see Harry grabbing the hem of his T-shirt and pulling it over is head.

All at once my heart seemed to start again, hammering my pulse through my whole body as I watched the muscles move and flex on his torso, the dark tattoos placed around it only adding to my dismay - it was if almost everything were moving in slow motion, every single ripple and crevice carved into him made mouth go dry.

I watch the shirt hit the floor, before I lift my eyes to catch his, and I can't help but panic slightly and spin to face away from him.

"Relax love, I'm just getting comfortable" he says from behind me, but nothing about his voice is relaxing - I can't help but shiver at the deep sensual gravel of it.

I don't reply, and instead focus in front of me. I squint slightly, running my eyes over the giant book case, that isn't filled with a single book. Instead, it's completely filled from top to bottom with VHS tapes, none of them with movie covers, just plain black cases with random numbers or letters written on the spine.

It's 2015, who the hell has VHS tapes anymore - or this many?

Are they old home movies or something?

I nearly jump out of my skin when two arms snake around my waist, feeling Harry's chin rest on my shoulder, and the heat from his bare chest radiates against my back "You scared me" I say under my breath.

He laughs, but it only comes out as a breath through his nose "Anything you'd like me to do to make up for it?"

I know I can't answer that, and at this point, I'm sure he does too and is just getting a kick out of how nervous I am, so I try to change the subject "What are those?" pointing towards the bookshelf.

Harry presses a kiss to my bare shoulder, flattening the palms of his hands against my hips as he pulls me back against him "I believe they're called video tapes" he murmurs, sounding not the least bit interested and making it obvious he had no intention of elaborating, and his collection of old tapes were the last thing on his mind.

"Why do you have so many?" I continue, gasping when his lips travel up to my neck, kissing and nipping at the skin slowly.

At this point I know I'm just stalling, if I didn't know what I was doing before, I'm certainly fucking clueless now.

"I think we should make you a little more comfortable" he says against my neck between kisses, his hot breath making my skin prickle.

His hands slide from around my front, and he drags his fingertips slowly up my sides and around my back until they reach the zipper on my dress.

"May I?" he whispers, leaning down to press his lips against my shoulder again.

Okay. This is what I came here for. This is what I wanted. No point in backing out now.

I still feel like I'm going to faint from the stress any minute though.

I swallow, my voice cracking with nerves slightly as I speak

"Yes"

He starts to draw the zipper down at a painfully slow pace, only building the tension in my body to an agonising level.

He notices my body stiffening, as he finishes unzipping my dress "You need to relax baby, I'm going to take good care of you" he murmurs lowly, running his fingers up the newly exposed bare skin of my back until they reach my shoulders and rest near my thin straps "Is this okay?"

I wet my lips, pressing my palms against my thighs and digging my nails into them to urge myself to speak "Yes, it's okay, sorry I've just never done this before"

Harry's motions halt completely "Are you a virgin?" he asks bluntly, sudden apprehension in his voice.

"What? Oh! - no, no I'm not. I just meant with someone I wasn't in a...relationship with" I fumble, trying to explain what I meant but feeling even more embarrassed.

His hands starts to slide my straps down, seemingly reassured by my stuttering "Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't spend my time taking women out for a night or seeing them more than once, but I knew I'd have to make an exception with you. This a first for me too, so consider this a relationship that lasts just for tonight"

I'm too distracted by the fabric of my dress pooling at my feet to really listen to what he's saying and immediately his large hands are on my exposed skin.

His touch skims down my waist as he turns me to face him, and he takes a large step back leaving me standing in only my red lace strapless bra and panties, feeling extremely exposed.

His starved eyes slowly go down my figure, feeling like he's undressing my own skin from my body as he gives me a torturous once over and looks back to my face with his lower lip tucked under his teeth "If I had of known that's what was under that dress I would have taken it off sooner"

I fold my arms around my waist, trying to feel less vulnerable "Sophie picked it out" I say timidly, repeating my same statement from earlier.

He steps back to me, immediately removing my hands away from my waist "I wasn't talking about the lingerie sweetheart" he takes his finger and traces slowly across the top of my bra, over the swell of my breast "It does look amazing on you though..."

Goosebumps explode over my skin as he contiues to trace his finger between my breasts and down my sternum, he smirks when he notices "But as incredible as you make it look, I'm dying to take it off of you"

He's so forward and confident with all of this and I feel completely out of my depth.

My chest is already rising and falling rapidly at the light touches from his fingers, and his hands wrap around the full flesh of my hips as he starts to push me backwards until my shoulders hit his closed door.

He presses his body close to mine, bringing his hands up to cup my jaw, darting his eyes between my own "I'm going to ask you some questions, you just need to answer yes or no - don't over think it"

He doesn't wait for my answer as he brings his lips down to mine, capturing my bottom lip with his, immedietly that same heat spurs in my tummy as my eyes flutter closed.

He kisses me softly, moulding his lips against my own as I return the kiss and he starts to run his hands down my neck, to my shoulders and then my arms.

I'm so caught up in kissing him, I'm startled when he grabs my wrists, swiftly and firmly pinning them above my head against the door.

"Is that okay?" he asks against my lips, pausing his kiss until I answer.

"Yes" I reply softly, unable to ignore the thrill that shot straight through me at the small action.

Don't over think it, I repeat to myself.

He presses his lips back to mine with more eagerness this time, this kiss quickly becoming heated while he shifts his hips against me, dropping my wrists only to grip my thighs and hoist them up around his waist.

I whimper into the kiss as it becomes more fevered, my arms hooked around his broad shoulders as I shift my hips slightly against his, all of the nervous tension I had paralysing my body unravelling.

One of his hands threads into the back of my long hair, the other taking a vice grip on my behind and another jolt of unexpected excitement shoots straight down my spine as he pulls my head back harshly by my hair, ripping my lips away from his and exposing my neck "And this, is this okay baby?" he rasps before attaching his wet lips to my neck.

I pinch my eye closed tighter, stuttering out another breathless yes.

I've never experienced anything like this, whatever few intimate moments I've had have all been in pitch black darkness with nervous hands and awkward movements, but this is... I don't even know how to begin to explain what this feels like.

Don't over think it.

Harry let's out an approving hum against my neck, releasing my hair and crashing his lips back to mine. I gasp against his lips when his long fingers wrap around my throat, pinning me against the door and he uses the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, caressing and dancing it around my own.

His hips shift forward again, the firm buldge tight in his jeans creating a maddening friction against my core.

He breaks his lips away again, focusing his blown out pupils on my own "What about this?" he squeezes the sides of my throat with only a slightly harder pressure "Is this okay?" he asks hoarsely.

I squeeze my thighs tighter around his hips, trying with everything I have to speak again.

"Yes" I breathe out, still trying to wrap my head around how the rough things he's doing could feel so exilerating.

A smile twitches on his swollen lips "I knew I was right about you" he releases my neck, taking a firm hold of my ass and pulling me away from the door, taking large strides towards his bed and tossing me onto it as if I weighed nothing.

I land with a bounce and a shocked yelp, staring up at him as I lean on my elbows while he stands at the edge of the bed with a look on his face so predatory my thighs clench together.

"You really shouldn't have agreed to come here little mouse" he tuts with a low taunting voice, lowering his ravenous eyes towards me as he reaches for his belt.

I gulp as my fingers grip into the soft blanket "Why?" I ask nervously.

"Because" he pauses, removing his belt and popping the button to his jeans and lowering his zipper, leaving them open and hung low on his narrow chiselled hips.

He leans a knee on the bed to start climbing towards me, an unnerving grin forming on his lips "I ruin people love, and I'm going to fuck that innocence right out of you"

****

I feel suffocated as I peel my eyes open, the warmth surrounding my body making it hard to breath.

I blink a few times and let my eyes focus, the blur in my vision dissipating until I see those same deep red walls.

My eyes widen as I blink rapidly, taking my surroundings and I notice the warm chest against my back, that heavy arm draped over my waist.

Shit.

I hold my breath as I gently start to lift his arm over my waist, freeing myself so I can shuffle out of the bed as quietly as possible and not wake him.

Harry grumbles faintly, shifting slightly as I get out from under his arm, and I find myself wanting to smile how uncharacteristically cute it sounds coming from him.

I slide carefully out of the bed, balancing my hand against the mattress as I try to stand.

I wince as my legs try to buckle underneath me, the ache and burn throughout muscles I didn't even know I had in my body sends memories flashing through my mind of the night before.

My cheeks instantly heat at thought.

I look down to my bare body, seeing all of the dark bruises littered on my inner thighs, stomach and stand up straight wobbling a bit to look at the ones littered over my chest and shoulders.

Jesus.

I don't even want to know what my neck looks like. I look like I've had the hell beaten out of me.

I need to get out of here as quietly as possible, I don't think I can handle the uncomfortable conversation if he wakes up. The reason for me being here is over and done with now, and Sophie's words ring around my head about what would happen the next day.

I was never planning to be here when he woke up.

I suppose this is the part where I get to experience what a walk of shame feels like, ...god I'm going to be mortified having to see a cab driver like this.

I scan the floor for the remnants of my clothes, I see my dress and tip toe over to it, picking it up and don't even bother trying to find my underwear.

It's not like it's even wearable when it's practically torn in half.

Why do people even buy lingerie if that's what happens to it?

I step into my dress, pulling it slowly up my body and grimacing at how sore every limb in my body feels.

"Sneaking off somewhere?" Harrys thick groggy voice scares the absolute shit out of me, and I let out a sharp yelp, clutching my unzipped dressed to my chest as I spin around.

He's leant up on his elbow, resting his head in his hand, looking over at me with a suspicious raised brow.

I open my mouth, only to close it again when I don't know what to say. I can't help myself from staring at his figure laid on the bed, the sheets draped just above his pubic area, exposing the deep lines leading down from his hips and the taught muscles of his torso littered with his tattoos.

His long curls are a mix of sex and bed hair, ruffled and wild but still frames his sharp perfect features beautifully and the green of his eyes seems luminous, it's an intoxicating sight.

I groan internally.

I am so fucked, when it comes to this man, in more ways than one after last night, and I need to get as far away from him as possible.

I need to remove myself before I get too caught up in this being any more than what it was, one night, and him never thinking about me again.

I wish I could say it will be the same for me, but I already know this will be branded in my mind for the rest of my life.

"Well?" he presses again, wetting his lips as he watches my face.

"I need to get home, I'm going be late for something important I had to do today" I lie, hoping it sounds slightly believable.

I literally don't even know what time it is.

I'm spending today curled up in bed with some ibuprofen.

He doesn't look like he buys it for a second, but nods anyway frowning slightly.

"Just give me a minute to wake up properly and I'll drive you home" he says, rubbing his hand over his face with a tired sigh.

I cling tightly to the top of my dress, shifting nervously "Oh no that's okay, you don't have to, I was going to get a taxi"

"It wasn't a request Abby" he dismisses firmly, lifting his brows to prove its not up for discussion.

I divert my eyes down, trying to sooth my nerves by not having to look at him "Okay, thank you"

By the time we were in his car, I was a nervous wreck. I have no idea why people do this sort of thing, the awkwardness is unbearable.

Maybe it's just me, maybe I really am just not cut out for this.

I play nervously with the hem of the t-shirt Harry demanded I wear, along with a pair of his sweat pants, something he also made clear wasn't up for debate.

A small part of me almost feels a warmth in my chest wearing his clothes, they smell exactly he does and it triggers all of the memories from the time I've spent with him.

He seemed very casual about giving his clothes away to someone he isn't going to see again, I wonder if he just has a constant supply of random shirts and pants he gives to girls after he spends the night with them?

That sound like it would get expensive.

Neither of us have said a word as we pull up in front of my apartment, and I'm breaking my neck to get out of this car and get inside away from this crippling silence.

He puts the car into park, and I glance sideways at him, he yet again has his eyes focused on me, dressed in his own attire of a hoodie and sweatpants.

I feel bad that he drove me all the way here, I feel like I should give him something for the trouble, like gas money or something.

"Weren't you meant to be late for something love?" he asks, staring at me sitting seemingly frozen in his passenger seat, turning his body to face me.

"Uh" I look over to him "Oh yeah, yeah I am I should go" I rush out, unbuckling my seat belt.

He just watches me silently, an impassive expression on his face.

God what's the protocol for this shit? I'm never doing this again.

"Thank you for last night" I say, looking over his face briefly knowing its probably the last time I'll see it, and ignore the twist in my stomach over it. "and thank you for driving me home, I really appreciate it"

He only nods in response.

I clear my throat fumbling with my small purse and grabbing a fifty dollar note out of it and handing it towards him "uhm, here, thank you again"

His brows drop and crease together as he looks from the money I've shoved in his hand, and back to my face, staring at me like I've lost my mind with his lips parted.

Should I have given him more? See! I'm terrible at this, I just need to go.

How do you even say bye in this situation?

Oh screw it.

I reach over and take his free hand, shaking it awkwardly "It was nice meeting you, and uh - so, I'm just gonna go now. Bye Harry"

He doesn't say a word, just keeps staring at me with the same frozen expression.

Great.

I turn quickly, gripping my purse and dress, reaching for the door handle and scampering out of the car, closing the door quickly behind me and not looking back as I power walk towards the entrance of my building.

Once I finally get inside I throw my back against the wall next to the front doors, squeezing my eyes closed.

I'm definitely never doing that ever again, I got it out of my system, I tried it and I know for sure now I'm just too fucking ridiculous to ever be able to do this casual hook up crap.

I run over the last few minutes in my head, mentally torturing myself over how dumb I was.

Gas money? Really?

Hang on.

I didn't tell him that's what the money was for.

Oh no. Oh shit.

I slap my hands over my face, and let out a mortified groan.

I looked like I just tipped that man like he was a fucking prostitute, no wonder he was looking at me like I belonged in a padded cell.

Sophie is never going to let me live this down.

I push myself off the wall and drag my feet towards the elevators, cursing myself under my breath.

Maybe I should be relieved I never have to see him again, I don't think I could even face him.

I can't help however, the sinking feeling in my chest at the realisation that was the last time I'll see those green eyes.

**
A/N: So, this chapter is kinda long - oops? I dunno how you feel about long chapters, but sometimes I enjoy it or feel it necessary to prattle on a bit.
The next chapter will be the start of the story, set three years from this chapter.

*I know I left you hanging with the smut, but I had my reasons for it and you'll get snippets of what actually happened that night throughout the story.

(Edit - There IS A WARNING on this story for a very good reason, please no murder me, love you ya little horn dogs)

They had a lovely night though, I'll tell you that much, I'm honestly surprised Abby managed to walk after something like that.

*

If you want a peak into Harry's point of view of the night, I'd listen to the song I attached. The lyrics are helpful *wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
13.5K 209 26
'"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I yell, tears bubbling around my waterline. The masked man stops, his body freezes, his back to me and his hand...
86M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...