Broken Wings

By Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " More

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 12

35 9 1
By Christellemakary

                Alex POV :

I was ready to go home when I got a phone call from jaymie , my secretary, telling me that there was a student waiting for me in her office . I wasn't really in a good mood to talk but I have to since i am the dean now and one of my duties is to be there for all the students , listen to their complaints and try to find a solution .

" Good morning jaymie , is the student already in my office " ? I asked curiously.

" No sir , she's still here " I have no idea why jaymie was whispering.

she pointed out to the bench behind her , and there was the surprise. An angel , my angel is sleeping peacefully on the chair , her head resting on her little hand, she looked like babies , oh how I wished I could kiss these soft lips and tiny hands .

" Sir , do you want me to wake her up "? Jaymie has no clue what's going on in my mind right now .

" No , No leave her please. Whenever she's up send her to my office I'll be waiting . "

My mood has automatically changed after seeing her waiting for me . Does she know that I was the dean? What could she possibly want from me? We'll be alone me and her in my office , I can look at her without any judgements she'll be all mine for few minutes. A knock on the door woke me up  from my day dreaming .

" Come in " I said trying to be As professional as I could .

                        *******************

The sound of a door slamming woke me up , I opened my eyes to see that the lady is still there , looking at me with her beautiful smile :

" The dean is waiting for you in his office
sweetie, he didn't want me to wake you up ".

How sweet he is , I thought to myself , that gave me more courage to go in and talk to him .

" Oh I am sorry I was so tired , thank you so much " I said trying to fix my hair that I am sure it looked like a crazy chicken.

I knocked politely on the door , waiting for a permission to enter . In my head i was preparing what i am going to say and what arguments should I be using to convince him that I must switch classes .

" Come in " a voice came from inside .

I slowly opened the door , for a second I couldn't move forward , I tried my best not to look shocked but I couldn't, the words got stuck inside my mouth . What is he doing here ? Why is he alone in the office ? Where's the dean !?

"Elizabeth , are you okay ? You look pale "

That voice , that fucking voice , is not helping me at all . Wait a second , how does he know my name ?! focus focus focus please.

" I ...ummm , I am okay I was just expecting the dean to be here  , his secretary said that he was waiting for me , (stupid me stupid me , why does my voice sounds like a lost puppy ! ?)

" Yes  he is , he's actually in front of you and looking forward to hear what are you going to say "

That's a lot for me to get, is he the dean ? Since when ? He is too young to be a dean . And what does he mean by looking forward to hear what I am going to say ? Is he making fun of me ? How can I told him now that i need to switch classes!

" please have a seat , you don't look very good to me " he said pointing to a black leather chair next to his desk .
If I'll ever have my own office one day it will be typically like this one , so clean and neat , well climatized with beautiful black and white layered curtains that goes perfectly with the black couches.

" Aren't you too young to be a Dean " ? I asked curiously, I am starting to feel somehow better.

"Too young but too smart " a smirk appeared on his face, he looked so cute . He's married
he's married i kept telling myself .

"  I am kidding, I am only here for a short period I am replacing my colleague who is now in Geneva for a conference , now tell me how can I help you? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
81 10 10
"Its weird how two people can go from being strangers to best friends to enemies so quick. I mean its heartbreaking how easy it is to just move on. I...
431 4 17
What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time? Every circumstance going against you? Life hitting rock bottom? Guess we'll have to...
212 11 22
a chance meeting turns her world upside and when they meet again it changes her future forever.