Høød ➵ Lord Of The Rings

By chocoIate

You've undoubtedly heard the tale of Robin Hood, but what if I was to tell you they got it all wrong? First o... More

Intrødüctiøn
➶ prøløgüe
† Chp. I †
† Chp. II †
† Chp. III †
† Chp. IV †
† Chp. V †
† Chp. VI †
† Chp. VII †
† Chp. VIII †
† Chp. IX †
† Chp. X †
† Chp. XI †
† Chp. XII †
† Chp. XIII †
† Chp. XIV †
† Chp. XV †
† Chp. XVI †
† Chp. XVII †
† Chp. XVIII †
† Chp. XIX †
† Chp. XX †
† Chp. XXI †
† Chp. XXII †
† Chp. XXIII †
† Chp. XXIV †
† Chp. XXV †
† Chp. XXVI †
† Chp. XXVII †
† Chp. XXVIII †
† Chp. XXIX †
† Chp. XXX †
† Chp. XXXI †
† Chp. XXXII †
† Chp. XXXIII †
† Chp. XXXIV †
† Chp. XXXVI †
† Chp. XXXVII †
† Chp. XXXVIII †
† Chp. XXXIX †
† Chp. XL †
† Chp. XLI †
† Chp. XLII †
† Chp. XLIII †
† Chp. XLIV †
† Chp. XLV †
† Chp. XLVI †
† Chp. XLVII †
† Chp. XLVIII †
† Chp. XLIX †
† Chp. L †
† Chp. LI †
† Chp. LII †
† Chp. LIII †
† Chp. LIV †
epiløgüe ➴
suprise bitcheś
100k Special!

† Chp. XXXV †

6.7K 267 53
By chocoIate

Chapter soundtrack: 'Trouble' by
P!nk.

= cue the music

† Chp. XXXV

___

Pippin hops along the sidewalk, a skip in his step as he observes the grand city of Minas Tirith. Although quite daunting for the halfing considering he walks alone, and the civilians of Gondor tower over his small frame, it is also quite the experience, as even the stone in which the kingdom has been carved radiates power and wealth. And for a hobbit especially, the 'City of Kings' is quite extravagant.

How he has come to explore such a place, Pippin ponders himself, although he does wish his best friend could experience the large kingdom by his side.

Oh, how he misses his mischevious partner in crime.

A loud chorus of squeals grab his attention, and the halfling turns his curly head to observe a cluster of buzzing women.

"Is that a hobbit?" One questions, her eyes wide with awe.

"He's so cute!" Another shrills in excitment.

The group moves to observe the suprised halfling, and he lifts his small chin, rather proud of all the attention in which he recieves.

"Always popular with the ladies." He announces to himself, bearing a sly grin.

"Last I checked, Minas Tirith is a city for divine men, not little boys who fail to reach the top shelf." A confident, grizzly voice remarks. The ladies step away from the hobbit, and a stocky man dressed in guard attire strides forward to tower over Pippin.

His offence causes the posse of soldiers who follow behind to release a chorus of dry laughs. Pippin shifts on his feet, heat rising to his cheeks at the sudden intimidation.

"I've fought many orcs to get here, thank you very much." The hobbit states, attempting to stand his ground.

"Orcs or stray mice?" The rather rude man retorts, earning another array of snickers.

By now, an audience has formed. A thick, wirey beard protrudes from the man's chin, and he steps forward, poking Pippin with the hilt of his sword.

"This kingdom is for royal blood, your race does not belong here." He grunts. Onlookers watch the commotion with great curiosity, and some with amusement. Many disagree with the man's attitude towards the halfling, however they also fear the consequence of shaming their kingdom's head guard.

"And your race sits outside the city walls, behind the mountains, hissing and crawling around Sauron's piss hole." A voice remarks to the side. "That is unless your looks deceive you."

Attention is draw to Robin as she strides through the murmuring audience, making her way towards the scene. Pippin's heart leaps with relief, and he rushes to the outlaw's side.

"Are you calling me an orc?" The guard questions, anger evident in his tone.

"Well, aren't you clever." Robin retorts with an emphasised mock, before stepping closer to the stocky man and bringing her voice to a mere whisper. "Now back off before I toss you back into Mordor by that measly little beard of yours."

Silence cloaks upon the onlookers as tension rises, the head guard clenching his jaw in irritation.

"Can you believe this?" He bellows, stepping away to address the crowd, before turning his attention back to Robin. "This female is threatening me."

"This female could kick the asses of you and your men without so much as a scratch." The outlaw retorts with a sly grin.

"She's right, you know." Pippin chimes from behind. "She's Robin Hood!"

Soft gasps emerge from the audience, and the guard raises his eyebrows. The soldiers in which back the man step away, bewildered expressions displaying their concern.

"So this is the legendary Robin Hood?" He questions with a slight mock in his tone. The outlaw bows in response.

"I would offer you my service, however, even my handy work could never fix that ghastly face." She declares, standing tall with a wide smirk.

"I was expecting a broad, intelligent young male, not a little girl who's attitude overpowers her weak appearance." The head guard retorts with a bitter glare. "Your title overstates you."

"Is that so?" Robin questions with a raised brow, removing her bow and quiver. "If you're so magnificent, prove it."

The grizzly, bearded man raises a brow, and Robin proceeds to remove her daggers.

"You wish to duel?" He questions in suprise, yet no less harsh.

"You scared I'm going to kick your ass infront of all these lovely witnesses?" Robin grins, pushing Pippin into the crowd. This remark causes the guard to drop his weapons, a wave of anger rushing through his body.

"Don't cry when I break your nail." He responds with a heavy growl.

"Don't squeal when I castrate your balls." Robin bites back, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

The infuriated guard is first to swing, and Robin is quick to dodge, however she doesn't expect the man to be so fast in blocking her sneaky hit to the ribs. He sends another quick hook towards her cheek, and she barely dodges the blow.

The young outlaw sends a cluster of short jabs towards the man, and he blocks each hit. She searches for a gap to fire a strong punch, however the guard's defense remains strong.

Robin is too focused on finding a gap that she fails to notice her slightly lowered fist, and the man sends a quick jab to her jaw, causing the girl to stumble backwards. He then attempts to advance, however Robin is fast to regain herself, and she moves quickly aside to dodge another heavy blow.

Attacking from the side, the young outlaw steps forward with each of her seperate punches, gaining ground on the man. She blocks his blows, and manages to catch him off guard as she sends a hard hit to his ribs. Whilst his defence is distracted, she sends another solid punch to his nose.

A light stream of blood trails from his left nostril, however this only seems to further infuriate the man, and he comes back with full force. Robin manages to block his first attempted hits, although she loses ground as the man pushes forward with each blow.

Whilst attempting to dodge another punch, the guard sends a hard hit to Robin's cheek, and she falls back onto a bale of hay.

"Robin!" Pippin calls from the side, heavy concern written all over his features.

The young girl sends him a reassuring grin, before jumping back to her feet, heavy breaths racking her body.

"Is that all you've got?" She teases with a raised brow.

Røbin's P.Ø.V

Well, shit.

Trust my dumb ass to underestimate the guards of this 'City of Kings'.

Mr tight pants staunches forward to throw me down and finish the fight, allowing me a mere second to reassess his figure.

He is strong and a solid puncher, however he is slow on his feet. If I can whiz around, then there should be no problem in getting the oversized dwarf down.

I narrow my gaze, dodging the hit he sends towards my jaw, and catching his other fist which aims for my ribs. He looks rather suprised, and I take the chance to send a hard kick into his side.

My foot meets with the metal of his armour, and I hiss at the pain in my ankle. The man slightly stumbles, and I take the opportunity to advance.

He blocks my first hit, however my right fist comes into hard contact with his jaw. The guard growls, lunging forward, but I quickly avert to the side, spinning behind the man before he has a chance to react. My foot meets with his protected back as I send a solid kick, and he falls to the ground with a loud clatter of metal.

Murmurs arise from the crowd, followed by a few light claps, and my ears pick up the sound of Pippin's loud cheers.

I gather my weapons, before strolling over to the man, offering my hand. Surprisingly, he accepts the gesture.

"I underestimated you." He murmurs, as I assist in lifting his heavy body onto his wide feet.

"As did I." I remark, patting him on the back.

"You're a strong fighter." He claims, and the crowd begins to fleck away. "I take back my harsh words."

I grin, crossing my arms and taking a step back.

"I'll forgive you once you apologise to my friend." I retort, gripping onto Pippin's shoulder.

The man hesitates, before looking down upon the expecting halfling.

"My apologies. You are welcome to Minas Tirith." The gruff guard mutters, and I nod in contempt.

"I expect complimentary mushrooms, roasted, just how I li-"

"Okay, now you're pushing it Pip." I interupt, resting my hand upon the halfling's shoulder and turning him to walk up the street.

The atmosphere continues to hold its lively buzz as we navigate our way up the slop, admiring the view of Gondor's wide plains which can be spotted between the city's tall structures.

Many curious gazes along side second glances are shot in our direction, however I ignore the stares. It would be rather odd, seeing a decked out chick and a hobbit strolling through the streets of Gondor.

"Thank you for defending me." Pippin chimes up, his feet padding against the stone path. "You didn't have to fight him. Although, I'm not complaining."

I grin down at the small lad.

"He was picking on my little buddy, and also disrespected me." I retort, slightly lifting my chin. "The asshole deserved a beating."

"He is the head guard, you know." Pippin remarks, and my brows furrow.

"Oh, crap." I breathe out in honest shock, before attempting to crack a joke. "Let's hope I don't get ban-"

Suddenly, I am interrupted as my body is forcefully heaved into a quiet alley.

My sight manages to pick up a glimpse of a black hood, before a strong hold grips my arm and tosses me further down the abandoned path. I stumble, catching myself before I hit the ground.

With speed, I stand back to my feet, unsheathing my daggers. The hooded figure races forward, removing a curved sword from the halter on it's back. My breath catches in my throat, and I prepare for the swing of their blade.

The figure spins, before sending the sword towards my shoulders, although I am quick to dodge. I step forward to attack whilst their back is vulnerable from the swing, however this move proves to fail, as their head remains straight, and they send their elbow into my fist, causing me to drop my dagger.

I swing my other hand around, although they swiftly catch my wrist, and I kick them, hard, in the stomach. The figure steps back, before Pippin comes barreling forward.

"Leave Robin alone!" He wails, attempting to tackle the attacker, however the halfing lacks in force. With a heavy push, the figure sends Pippin flying into a stack of crates.

I growl, barging forward. The figure raises it's curved blade, and I once again dodge the swing. Spinning on my heel, I attempt to slice the attacker, however they block my blow with their leather clad forearm. Avoiding a swing to the ribs from their sword, I swiftly smack away their arm, and cut their shoulder with my blade.

Our fight turns to a sword duel as our blades meet in a series of swings. The sound of metal clashing echoes throughout the abandonned alley as we hit with even strokes, both of us successfully blocking the other's blows.

Suddenly, the curve of their blade meets the handle of my dagger, and the weapon is ripped out of my grasp.
For a second, I freeze in shock as my blade pangs against the stone, and my body is shoved with great force against the alley wall.

I grunt, and the hooded figure holds it's curved blade to my neck.

"Atleast let me see that pretty face of yours before I die." I retort, a sly, yet nervous grin spreading across my face.

To my suprise, the figure lifts it's hand to the top of it's hood, and I take the chance to send a hard kick to their stomach. With a hit of my fist, I dislodge their sword.

The attacker storms forward, and I am quick to dodge their hits.

Great, another fist fight.

I swing my fists towards their face, stepping forward with each forceful hit, but they swiftly block my blows. The figure attempts to send a hit to my jaw, however I deflect their fist, spotting a gap and nailing their nose with a solid punch.

This is where I get too cocky, and I attempt to send another sneaky hit to their ribs, however the figure grabs my wrist and forcefully twists, causing my body to heave to the side. They take the chance to send a hard kick, and I hit the stone ground.

The hooded figure looms over my frame, and I lift my head, my tail bone throbbing from it's hard impact with the path.

However, instead of proceeding to finish me, the figure lifts it's hand to lower their hood, and I feel my heart rate pick up at the reveal of an awfully familiar face.

"Koda?!"

_

Does anyone know what the deal is with these Wattpad coins??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 750 39
What would happen if the One Ring, for the good part of just over ten years, had been in the safe possession of a young teenage girl that can withsta...
93.5K 3.2K 28
Mira didn't ask to fall down the stairs. She didn't ask to be taken away to a world she couldn't escape. She didn't ask to be told a dire and deadly...
23.2K 480 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
757K 25K 42
Leaving the North has given Arra the taste of adventure that she had always dreamed of, but she's beginning to find out that it all comes at a steep...