The Alpha of Death

De xoKissMyAxe

"He's called the Alpha of Death because death always follows him around." One male begins. "Some say he came... Mais

๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข
๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
1 | ๐•ฅ๐•ช๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ๐•”๐•๐•š๐•”๐•™รฉ
2 | ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•›๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ
3 | ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
4 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
5 | ๐•’๐•“๐•ค๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค
6 | ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ
7 | ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐••
8 | ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ง๐• ๐•š๐•”๐•–
9 | ๐•ก๐• ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•“๐• ๐•“
10 | ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••'๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐•›๐•š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ค
11 | ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•’๐•• ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช
12 | ๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•˜๐• ๐••๐•ž๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ
13 | ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•ก๐•™๐•’
14 | ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••
15 | ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐••๐•“๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
16 | ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
17 | ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ก
18 | ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•ช ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง
19 | ๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–
21 | ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช
22 | ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
23 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•’๐•
24 | ๐•œ๐•š๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–
25 | ๐•š๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ
26 | ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค
27 | ๐••๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช
28 | ๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•ค ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••
29 | ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•“ ๐•š๐•ฅ
30 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•๐•๐•ค
31 | ๐•“๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•–
32 | ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฅ
33 | ๐••๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
34 | ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–
35 | ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
36 | ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ก๐•ค
37 | ๐•’ ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•๐••
38 | ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•ฃ

20 | ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค

396 12 1
De xoKissMyAxe

chapter 20
___
ɪꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ, ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ.

...Melanie

I lie awake in the bed, curled up under the blanket, thinking about how unnecessarily shitty my life is and could have been at the moment. At least I have food and shelter and people who claim to care about me, although I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them. The Moon casts a pretty pale glow in the bedroom through the fluttering curtains.

It had been a couple of weeks since Caine had found me with a viciously torn stomach and the injury had healed rapidly over the first few days here, leaving white scars in its wake. I hadn't taken Caine up on his offer to heal me since I knew what that would entail and I've been avoiding skin-on-skin contact with him since the kiss.

Over this time, I had come to terms with the fact that Caine had grown on me. Although, as a child, I was taught that all rogues were bad wolves who had been kicked out of their Packs for horrible things and had gone crazy. Wolves are nothing without their Packs, this much I knew.  But I suppose Caine's vampire side had to do something with his sanity. I don't know about Blondie and his friend though; they seemed pretty normal to me too. I haven't seen either of them again, after day one in the castle. I'm afraid Caine has done something bad to them.

Caine and I had talked a couple of times and I had gotten to know what seems like the real him. Not the imposing shithead he was to me before. He had even convinced me to fully agree on dinner with his parents. My feelings for Caine had just grown during this time but I know I still have feelings for Lucas. Was it normal to be fighting feelings for two different men?

Through my open window, I hear the sounds of two voices talking in loud whispers. Curious, I leave the comfort of my bed to peek past the curtains. I recognize one of the people as Caine, through his outline and voice while the other one looks like a tall, blonde female.

Has he been hooking up with this girl, even though he's found me? Lucas 2.0 anyone?

A foreboding feeling unfurls deep within me and I suppress a shudder, focusing on their words using my heightened hearing now.

"Who the fuck are you?" Caine roars, his vampire side obviously trying to take control as his voice drops multiple octaves into a hissing one before clearing up and becoming normal as he inhales and exhales the way he had been practicing with me. He was afraid of losing control to his beasts, especially around me.

"I'm a witch, dickhead!" The woman snaps, strutting out one side and placing both of her hands on her wide hips while throwing her long blond hair back.

"That still doesn't explain who the hell you are or why you're here, on my land." Caine's deep, deadly voice retorts, moving back into a more relaxed stance. 

"I'm Alessandra, the warlock Leo's, ex. And I think you might have something I need." She purrs, leaning forward to drape her hand on his chest. She probably needs what's in his pants, I think bitterly. He allows it, moving closer to her hourglass figure.  I can't believe how right I am. Rage at the betrayal licks my insides but I tame it as Celeste laughs at me. I let my wolf have this moment since she seems to be, in fact, right about Caine all along.

"And what's that?" He demands, as he quickly moves forward and wraps his arms around her arms, holding them away from him and simultaneously making her breasts press against his body. The body that I had been getting close to myself recently.

Alessandra's eyes glow for a second, visible through the Moon's rays, and she rapidly leans forward and places her lips on his. Disgusted, I careen back from the window. It's obvious he doesn't care about me being his beloved so how many women has he slept with since he found me?

Hearing her moan and him growl, I gag silently before sliding down the wall under the window. All the men I seem to find are the same, aren't they? "Let's go somewhere more private for this, yeah?" Alessandra suggests, before the sounds of her moans cut the silence again. I hear him say 'no' and they return to getting it on.

I hear a groan from him and the sound of his pants being unzipped. That's when I finally decide I've had enough and I quietly move away from my window without getting caught eavesdropping on the shameless pair. 

From the bed, I can still catch onto their sounds and, as expected, the scent of their arousal permeates the air. Gagging in absolute disgust again, I burrow myself under the covers, blocking off most of both of the sounds and smells. Suddenly, I hear a whimper and the sound of bones cracking. Using my werewolf hearing I hear Alessandra crying for Caine to let him go but from the sounds of it, he doesn't listen.

"Who sent you?" He hisses and I'm surprised I can catch onto his low voice. The sound of a zipper can also be heard from the window and I don't dare move, in case I miss anything else.

"I just came from Lucas's pack." The witch cries as I hear more cracks and more sounds of pain. "H-he kicked me out instead of taking me in like l-last time and I wanted r-revenge. You seemed to be the man to come to." I hear more whimpering and crying before I hear Caine one more time.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again. I'm not Lucas and I've got someone for that already." I don't know whether to be relieved and happy at his rejection of Alessandra, or angry at the way he worded his rejection. The sleep that refused to come before, finally envelops me, overcoming my desire to hear what goes on next.

*-*-*-*-*

An animalistic, human growl rips through the peacefulness of the night, two hours later, and the sounds of  grunts, and moans occupy the two second silence once again. Except they're not pleasurable moans. I groan in annoyance, about to cover my head and try to go to sleep, but the voices stop me in my tracks.

"You know your good for nothing beloved?" Alessandra pants as I hear movement from far below my open window. I must've only slept a short while as they're now moving closer and still talking.

"What about her?" Caine inquires before continuing, "She's going to be good for giving me powerful children eventually. And she's not bad." Again, the same feeling I had felt at Caine's words before I had fallen asleep, comes rearing back and my slight anger fights my slight happiness.

"I need her. She's supposed to be my leverage against Lucas." 

At the sound of my mate's name being brought up once more, I sit up quickly, stumbling to the window to see what they were up to now. I hadn't heard his name in a long while before tonight. They stand, leaning against a big oak tree and Alessandra is naked but thankfully covered by Caine's fully clothed body. The nasty stench of her desire still remains in the air, proving that I hadn't been asleep long.

Why is she naked? I peer at them closely and see thin red lines all across her shoulders and that as far as I can see because Caine's in the way.

Caine's voice is a deathly whisper when he responds. "What makes you think I'll let you have her?" I can see the ends of a smile creep onto his face from this angle and I sense something bad about to happen. The hybrid puts his hands on her neck, gently rubbing the soft skin there. Her eyes widen and her pulse quickens under his control.

My heart stops at his next, threatening words. "It's a shame you have to go because of what you want with her." And then abruptly, he snaps her neck and she falls- lifeless and naked. Horrified, I scramble away from the window but not soon enough because I see his fangs protrude from his mouth and he tears into her body, blood splaying everywhere.

Her blood paints the trees and the ground with red and it surprises me how much blood a person carries inside of them. Caine lifts his head from her neck and I notice how her head is barely hanging onto her body, blood pouring from the gaping hole. As Caine faces the bright moon, his eyes are closed or else he might've seen me watching the whole scene. His face is covered in her deep, red blood and it dribbles down his chin. The whole situation makes me realize I've never seen his vampire side in action before. It was a whole other level of scary and unstable. His beasts must be in control.

A strangle cry urges its way through me, about to force itself out of me but somehow, I manage to suppress it in time as I delve back into the bed and under the sheets. I shiver, but not because of the cold.

Why did I develop feelings for this grisly man? Lucas and Caine are incomparable because of how different they are to one another. I hadn't seen Lucas kill an innocent person- a woman nonetheless- yet. Sure, they both acted like rabbits and seemingly couldn't keep it in their pants enough but this was something else. 

At least Caine cares for me, even though he terrifies me at the same time. A loud roar causes the roosting birds in the trees to take flight in fright.

Maybe that's what I should do too.

A bit graphic but Alessandra's death was an important part.

Hope you liked it even though it was mostly only a short filler chapter :)

 I'm sooooo done with school!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

124K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
4.1K 189 26
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
8.3K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...