They Were Expecting A Lady, I...

By flying-person

Book Two of 'The Tales of the Royal Lunatic' It has been scientifically determined that Emilee Kate Willows i... More

Note on the Text
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Bonus Scenes
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Epilogue
Final Note

Chapter Three

143K 3.9K 700
By flying-person

**Sexual Themes and a Bit of Making Out**

3. HIPPIE BLISS

I walked out of the walk-in, sighing happily as my floor-length skirt fluttered around me. Chris frowned at my attire, and me but I ignored him as I fixed the hemp headband on my forehead. I felt like Sailor Moon crossed with a drug addict.

It was awesome.

‘Please Milee,’ Christopher begged, ‘don’t go out there like that. This is a formal event. Just wear the dress my sister picked out for you. Please!’

‘No,’ I replied stubbornly. ‘I’m a hippie so I’ll dress like a hippie.’

‘Milee!’ he whined.

‘No,’ I repeated.

‘But-’

‘No. Just no.’

‘Emilee!’ I just turned back to the mirror and outlined my eyes with black eyeliner. I didn’t usually wear makeup (it was such a pain to take off!) but it fit the whole ‘hippie’ thing so I made an exception.

‘Christopher, if you really love me you won’t care what I look like when I meet your family,’ I informed him matter-of-factly.

‘I do love you, I just don’t want you to make a bad impression. My family aren’t the only people down there, there will be nobles and knights and royals from other kingdoms!’

‘If you’re so embarrassed of me, send me home.’

‘I’m not embarrassed of you! I’m worried that no one will like you!’

‘Why wouldn’t anyone like me?’ I turned around, trying to keep the hurt out of my voice. ‘I mean, I know I’m not princess material but-’

‘Mills, you know I didn’t mean it like that,’ he sighed.

‘I know exactly what you meant. I’m an alien to you people. I won’t be liked and I won’t fit in, I get that. But I’m not going to hide what I really am. I am a hippie. I dance in the moonlight to the Beatles, high and drunk out of my mind. I have sex with random other hippies and I will eventually contract a STD. I am a peace activist and I am always happy. You, and no one else, will be able to change this part of me. Just like Katy Perry.’ After I finished my speech, I turned away and painted my lips red.

My outfit consisted of a floor-length skirt that fell in layers of black and pastel blue, a white bohemian shirt that reminded me of pirates and strappy black heels. The shirt was tucked into the skirt and I had a vintage-looking black leather belt around my hips. In my opinion, I looked awesome and the black headband that went across my forehead just added to the awesomeness. But I could see Christopher eyeing me like I was some sort of dragon/smurf/thingy.

‘I’m not going to change your mind, am I?’ Christopher asked, his voice defeated.

‘Nope, you’re not.’ I turned towards the door, ready to make my grand entrance.

‘Lord help me,’ my mate muttered just after I left the room. The hallway was as I remembered it, long and ridiculously pretty. It all looked really… royal, with champagne wallpaper and red carpet.

Maybe the carpet’s red to hide the bloodstains.

Or, maybe the carpet’s red to hide the red frogs that inhabit the palace! A princess must have a frog and a palace and more frogs. I can’t even contemplate what a smurf princess should have.

But shouldn’t frogs be green? If frogs are green, shouldn’t the carpet be green?

I’m confused.

‘Milee!’ Christopher shouted. ‘Get back here! Please don’t go out like that!’

‘I’m already out, stupid! I’m out of the closet and ready to shag!’ I screamed back.

‘You’re not gay, Emilee!’

‘How do you know?’

‘I just do!’

‘No you don’t!’

We glared at each other until I pounced on him, wrapping my legs around his hips. Our lips met angrily and he stumbled around slightly, slamming me into the wall a couple of times. Man, I was going to have a lot of bruises later on…

After we finally made it back to the bedroom, Christopher chucked me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He quickly brought his lips back to mine, sliding his hands down my body. I let out a breathy moan.

‘Wait,’ I whispered, ‘we’re supposed to be somewhere…’

‘Are we?’ he replied, distracted with my neck.

‘Yeah…’ Just like that, I lost my train of thought and was completely engulfed in Christopher, and only Christopher. He slid himself down my body and took my long skirt down with him, along with my shoes. I quickly made it my task to get rid of his shirt.

‘I’m still mad at you, you know,’ I said as I wiggled the button out of the hole.

‘I know,’ he replied and began kissing up my leg. My breath instantly went out in a whoosh, and I abandoned his shirt to collapse on the bed in a heap. He let out a soft laugh that made me tingle all over.

Damn it, his marijuana breath is back.

I couldn’t hold back another moan, arching my back as he travelled over my undies. He slid between my legs and I ripped his shirt off, not caring that it was worth around three hundred dollars (or something stupid like that). It fell to the floor beside the bed, the buttons tumbling around it.

‘Christopher… I really think we need to be somewhere right now…’ I said breathlessly. He lifted his head up from where he was kissing my stomach and frowned.

‘Yeah, I have that feeling too…’

‘Mmm… Oh well…’

He brought his lips back to mine, sliding his hands under my awesome pirate shirt.

‘Hey, Chris, what the hell are you doing? Everyone is waiting for you two downstairs!’ someone said, making me gasp and sit up. Christopher somehow managed to fall off of the bed, his hair sticking up in tons of different angles. I let out a small giggle.

‘Jonathan?’ he mumbled and sat himself up. I turned to the door to see a guy with the same hair as Christopher, only his was tidy, and he also had the same green eyes. But other than them the similarities were at a bare minimum. His lips were overly full and his face was softer, without as many sharp angles as Christopher.

‘Yeah, remember me? Your brother? Just because you want to do your mate doesn’t mean you have a right to keep us waiting! Mother’s almost having an aneurism!’

‘Downstairs…’ Christopher muttered, his expression confused.

‘Oh!’ I cried, it clicking in my head. ‘Let’s go then!’

I got up from the bed, adjusting my shirt, and walked towards the door. 

‘WAIT! MILEE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? YOU DON’T HAVE ANY PANTS ON!’

‘Aww,’ I sighed, ‘I was going to strip for them…’

‘WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?’

‘DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU RETARDED GUMMY SHARK!’

‘I’M NOT A RETARDED GUMMY SHARK!’

‘YOU SO ARE!’

‘AM NOT!’

‘LET’S MAKE OUT!’

‘OKAY!’ We were just about to jump at each other again when I felt two hands on my shoulders, holding me back.

‘Children, I know you are extremely sex-crazed but you need to get downstairs. And, whatever your name is- my brother’s mate, please put some pants on first! We don’t need you stripping for the King of Werewolves and his son, the tension between our two countries is bad enough already,’ Christopher’s brother scolded. I sighed.

‘Fiiine!’ I walked over to the closet.

‘And put on the dress Edith picked out for you!’

‘Yes sir!’ I saluted the weird younger brother of my mate and pulled out the pretty dress this Edith person picked out for me. It was a deep emerald green (kind of like Christopher’s eyes) and was strapless. There were some weird criss-crossy things around the bust and it fell to the floor in weird pleats. In my opinion, it made me look like a green alien.

Or a grasshopper.

Christopher shoved his brother (didn’t he say his name was Jonathan?) out of the room so I could change. I chucked a shirt at him since I kind of ruined his.

‘I can’t believe I have to wear this,’ I whined, adjusting the dress around my non-existent boobs. ‘It’s so constricting!’

‘Oh stop whining, at least you aren’t wearing a tux,’ Chris replied from behind me. He placed a light kiss on my collarbone. ‘And, for your information, I actually like the dress.’

‘I don’t care if you like it or not, my hippie clothes were way better.’

‘I’m your mate, of course you should care!’

‘Well, I don’t.’ I fiddled with the top part again, but it collapsed and made my tiny tits (ha, ha, tiny tits) in their lacy black bra fall out. ‘Dammit!’

‘Oh, Emilee,’ Christopher sighed.

‘Again with the sighing!’ I put my breasts back in the dress and pulled it up again. ‘This dress is way too big for me!’

‘Well, Edith had to guess your size. She didn’t think you’d be this tiny.’

‘I am not tiny!’ Not really…

‘Sure you’re not.’ He kissed my neck again. ‘Are you ready?’

‘Not really… let’s go!’

‘Take the head band off first!’

Pouting, I did as I was told. Why did I do this? Because I wanted to get laid, man!

Wow, I sound like a guy…

I chucked the headband on the bed on the way out and pulled my fingers through my hair so it wasn’t so messy. But, just my luck, I got my index finger stuck in one of the knots. I jumped around, trying to yank it out and kind of screaming at the same time. Stupid Christopher and his stupid fingers making my stupid hair all goddamn messy…

‘Come here,’ my mate said and pulled me close before I could answer. He started weaving his fingers through the knot until my finger was free. He then took a brush (where did that come from?) and carefully started brushing through the nest on top of my head until it was smooth.

‘I feel like a five year old,’ I muttered.

‘You don’t look like one.’

‘Even though I’m tiny?’

‘I love your tininess.’

‘Yeah, but you’re bias.’

‘Doesn’t matter.’ I rolled my eyes at him and took his hand as we walked through the door. Jonathan was waiting for us in the corridor, leaning against the wall. I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes.

‘Hi!’ I greeted. ‘I’m Emilee!’

‘Hi! I’m Jonathan!’

‘You’re Christopher’s brother!’

‘You’re Christopher’s mate!’

‘Wow!’ we said this at the same time and then nodded at each other in acceptance.

‘I get you,’ I decided.

‘I get you too.’ He nodded his head vigorously.

‘Riiight…’ the said vampire prince (Christopher) muttered.

‘Don’t worry Baby,’ I cooed and kissed his cheek, ‘you’re just not weird enough for us. That’s completely normal.’  

‘Riiight…’ he repeated.

‘Come on! Let’s go!’ I cheered, putting my arm through both of theirs and tugging them down the hall.

‘At least you aren’t dressed as a hippie anymore,’ Christopher sighed beside me.

‘But hippies are awesome!’ Jonathan said from the other side, sounding offended.

‘That’s what I said!’ I agreed.

‘I don’t know how I’m going to survive with the two of you…’

‘It’s okay; he’s going to shag Sapphy afterwards so he’ll be out of sight! Wait a second! Where’s my LaLa?’I looked around wildly for her, only to start pouting when I couldn’t find her. ‘She must be playing with those damn red frogs…’

‘What red frogs?’ Christopher asked.

‘Nothing!’ We came to the freakishly long stairs that led to the entrance hall. ‘Where’s my LaLa?’

‘She’s playing with Aqua,’ Jonathan answered me, ‘they share the same nanny.’

‘A nanny?’ I shrieked. ‘But what if the nanny is a blood sucking alien? Or a purple smurf? Aaaaaaah! My poor baby!’

‘It’s okay; I interviewed her beforehand and had a private investigator look at her history. She’s clean.’

‘Oh thank God,’ I sighed. ‘Let’s go now! I’m bored!’

The three of us walked down the stairs to the crowd of people awaiting us. Four figures instantly walked over to us, all of them smiling brightly. I shrunk into Christopher slightly, intimidated by their happy smiles.

Only leprechauns are that happy!

Oh my God. They must be leprechauns! Not aliens! That explains why they’re so rich and why they live in a castle!

‘Emilee, it’s so nice to see you again!’ Queen Madeleine cried. Dude, it’s only been, like, two hours.

‘Yes, I’ve missed you,’ Sapphire agreed. Well, she I could understand. I mean, I haven’t seen her in a few months…

She pulled me into a hug and I felt something bulge slightly against my stomach.

‘Crap, Sapphy, what did you eat today?’ I asked in surprise. ‘You’re so bloated!’

Sapphire sighed at me, shaking her head. ‘I’m pregnant, Emi, not bloated.’

‘Soo… you’re having another kid. Hah! Sucks to be you!’

‘Emilee,’ Christopher scolded behind me. ‘Kids are a good thing. Think of Tayla.’

‘You can say that cause you don’t have to carry them around for nine freaking months,’ I replied.

‘I’ll have to agree with her there, dear,’ his mother said.

‘Come on, it can’t be that bad,’ Jonathan denied.

‘I’m ignoring you now,’ I decided. Turning away from Christopher and his brother, I frowned at the two girls standing on the other side of the queen. They were gaping at me?

‘Hi,’ one of them suddenly said. She was really pretty and looked a lot like Christopher, with green eyes and blonde hair and sharp features and yeah. The girl next to her looked more like Jonathan, sharing the same pouty lips they must have inherited from the queen.

‘Um, hi?’ It came out as a question.

‘I’m Ellen-’ the girl said, ‘Christopher’s sister.’

‘Cool.’ I frowned. ‘You’re not pregnant too, are you?’

‘No, I already had my little Katie. Of course, her uncle wasn’t there like he promised.’ The Ellen chick turned to Christopher to glare at him. He backed away slightly.

Wimp.

‘Okay.’ I looked away awkwardly. ‘Wait a minute! You’re that chick who made me get attacked by those damn sheets! You should be ashamed of yourself!’

‘I didn’t know you were his mate!’

‘So?’

‘So I’m redeemed!’

‘Nuh uh!’

‘Yes, I am!’

‘Please don’t fight,’ someone soothed. I instantly relaxed and turned to the voice, which came out of the other girl (I’m guessing that they’re twins?).

‘Sorry,’ I sighed.

‘Come now, children,’ the queen said, ‘it is time to eat.’

She ushered us out of the entrance hall, introducing me to tons of people I would probably forget about soon as she went. As we neared the doors, I felt Christopher’s hand link with mine.

Please God, make sure my dress doesn’t collapse again and show off my boobs.

*****

I'm holding the cover contest back again cause I'm still not sure about the winner. They're all so freaking good! :(

Did you like this chapter? I'm not too sure about it. I dunno. It feels like it rambles on. Oh well, at least it's up.

The picture on the side is of Emilee's dress :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 329 39
This is my take on a few cliches in the romance-fantasy world, but fear not! I've added quite a few sick twists and turns ;) - - - - - - - He's roya...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
427 20 15
In this society, everyone has a soulmate. And the way to find yours is just look. Along with a soulmate, everyone has a small tattoo on their cheek...
79.2K 3.3K 10
***NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AS AN E-BOOK*** Ella did not believe in fate. She did not believe in a grand plan or any sort of divine scheme that determ...