The Forced Marriage With The...

By Mystery_Angel6

Daniel Rodriguez. Who would say that the once caring and fun loving playboy would turn into a heartless man... More

Chapter 1. The Cross Connection
Chapter 2. Falling into the trap
Chapter 3. The Prince's Sister
Chapter 4. The Marriage
Chapter 5. Married
Chapter 7. Nightmare
Chapter 8. Comfort
Chapter 9. Mess?
Chapter 10. Hurt
Chapter 11. Abomination
Chapter 12. His Darkness
Chapter 13. Aftermath
Chapter 14. The Piano Room
Chapter 15. Bitter-Sweet Memories
Chapter 16. Breakfast together
Chapter 17. Having Fun
Chapter 18. Plotting
Chapter 19. Funeral
Chapter 20. Step-Sister
Chapter 21. Saving A Damsel In Distress
Chapter 22. Jealousy
Chapter 23. The Kiss
Chapter 24. Why did you do that?
Chapter 25. Kiana's Condition
Chapter 26. You're most precious to me
Chapter 27. The Truce
Chapter 28. The Heartbreak
Chapter 29. Goodbye, Daniel.
Chapter 30. "I know better than you."
Chapter 31. Anthony's Past
Chapter 32. Graveyard Visit
Chapter 33. Anthony's Secret
Chapter 34. Stupid Mate Bond
Chapter 35. Accidently Hearing The Truth
Chapter 36. Invitation
Chapter 37. Letting off the Hook
Chapter 38. Marked
Chapter 39. Can't keep my hands off you
Chapter 40. What really happened.
Chapter 41. Scheming Kiana
Chapter 42. You love her, don't you?
Chapter 43. Ari, you can't leave me.
Chapter 44. The Change
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Characters
Anthony's Story! (Completed)

Chapter 6. The sight of heaven?

57.6K 2.3K 157
By Mystery_Angel6

The bravest thing you will ever do is love again.

~Madelyn beck

Ariana's POV

Warm bright sunlight hit my face making me rub my eyes lazily. There's a window beside this couch which is a little creepy at night but I don't mind it. At least, I wasn't sleeping on the cold floor.

I slowly let my eyes flutter open only for them to widen at the sight in front of me.

Daniel stood in front of the wardrobe in his full glory with just a towel wrapped around his waist as he scanned the dresses in display.

I quickly looked away. My cheeks flushed. Oh my....he had a really nice body like those of models. It seems like he really works out. And his wet black hair that fell on his forehead in a messy manner made him look more God-like. He's really a piece of art!

What is wrong with me?! I'm praising this arrogant man's body. I am literally going nuts!

Snap out of it, Ariana! He's not your mate!

I muttered that mantra repeatedly in my head and pretended to be asleep until he was out of the room after getting dressed in the closet.

The moment I heard the door shut behind him, I sat up on the couch and exhaled a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

Dear Lord! This is going to be more difficult than I thought. Especially, with my husband being so attractive.

◇◇◇

I exited the room after freshening up and wearing one of the dresses Ariel bought for me. Ariel had bought me a whole wardrobe of dresses and other things since I didn't bring anything along with myself.

I trolled around in the vast corridors thinking what to do. I couldn't stay in the room the whole day so I had come out to check the castle but I guess, it was a bad idea. I should probably go back to the room.

With that moto in my head, I started heading towards the room but stopped at Ariel's voice.

"Ariana?"

I turned around and saw her standing near the exit door along with James. Both of them were dressed well as if they were to attend a function. Ariel was wearing a beautiful violet coloured gown and James was in a tuxedo.

"I also want to come along with you, Momma!" It was Cami who stood at the other end of the door beside Daniel. Her hands were folded across her chest while she had a huge frown on her cute little face.

"Sweetheart, you can't. The party is for elders. It is dangerous for you to come along with us or else we would have taken you. So, be momma's good girl and stay here with Dan," Ariel patted her daughters head and pecked both of Cami's cheeks earning a giggle from the little girl.

After aiding to her daughter, she looked at me, "I and James will be attending a soiree. We'll be back by midnight," she informed me, "Please take care of Cami. She seems to be quite fond of you," she smiled.

"I will" I assured her with a nod and smiled back.

Ariel exchanged few words with Daniel while James played with his daughter for a while before the both of them left in the carriage.

The whole time, I avoided any eye contact with Daniel. Whenever I look in his direction, the image of him in the towel from this morning flashes in front of my eyes and I can't help my cheeks from heating up.

He doesn't even know that I saw him in a towel then why am I getting so flustered?

"Ari," Cami's cute little voice brought me out of my reverie. She was clutching onto my skirt.

"Yes, sweety. Do you want something?" I asked leaning to her height.

"Can you make me a cake?" She asked with a bright smile.

"A cake?" I placed my hand on my chin as if reconsidering her request as she stood curiously waiting for my reply. A huge grin broke on my face just looking at her curious blue eyes. "Why not."

◇◇◇

Cami sat on the kitchen island singing a poetry as I started preparing the cake. When I entered the kitchen, the maids offered to prepare the cake but Cami wanted me to make the cake so after much hesitation, they gave me all the needed ingredients and exited the kitchen leaving me with Cami.

After mixing the contents well, the batter was prepared to bake. I dipped my index finger in it to taste the creamy mixture.

Tastes good

"Can I taste it?" Cami jumped down from the island and stood in front of me.

Smiling at the little girl, I nodded. But an idea popped in my head. Cami's been grumpy whole day because Ariel and James didn't take her along with them. I should at least try to make her laugh.

Before she could dip her tiny fingers into the batter, I held the bowl up refraining her from doing so.

"Ari, I want to taste it." Cami frowned.

"Taste this?" Placing the bowl back on the counter, I dipped my finger into the batter collecting an ample amount of the cream on my index finger and bent down to Cami's height to hold it in front of her small mouth.

Cami's face brightened with a smile as she jot out her tongue to taste the cream but before she could lick it, I pasted the cream on her cheeks.

The expression on her face was priceless. Her eyes widened with surprise.

She grinned as she dipped her fingers in the bowl placed on the counter and spread the batter on my cheeks taking me by surprise before running off, laughing and giggling.

"I'll catch you. You little muchkin." I sprint off after her, my pace matching hers.

The little girl giggled running ahead of me. Her laughter echoing in the corridors. After a certain turn, I lost her tracks.

She must have hidden somewhere.

My doubt was cleared when Cami shouted, "Find me, Ari!"

I lost the direction of the sound. A distant voice confirmed me of her presence and I ran in full speed without thinking.

Instead of finding the little one, I crashed into Daniel's hard chest almost making me tumble to the floor if it weren't for him to scoop his arm around my waist, holding me in place.

I looked up from his chest to find his enticing blue eyes staring into mine. I have never seen his eyes from this close before. He has beautiful pair of eyes. Blue as the sea. Deep as the ocean. I couldn't help but get lost in their depths. For some reason, the story in his eyes spoke a different language, which was too familiar to me.

"Hehehe. Ari you found Dan." Cami's giggle made me snap out of my trance and step back muttering an apology--for crashing into him--as Daniel's arm unrapped from my waist.

"Why are you running like a maniac in the mansion?" His question took me off-guard leaving me speechless.

I opened my mouth to give him a hot retort but words didn't come out of my mouth.

"Cat got your tongue?" He crossed his arms over his chest looking like an arrogant man that he truly is.

Why does he have to be so rude all the time?

I felt anger bubbling inside me but I just looked the other way muttering, "Sorry. It won't happen again."

"Very well."

"Why are you speaking so rudely with Ari, Dan? It's bad habit. I'm disappointed," Cami huffed narrowing her eyes.

Oh my sweetheart!

She is truly a little Angel.

Daniel looked speechless for a moment and I actually wanted nothing than to laugh but I kept my mouth shut.

"And why are you wearing untidy clothes? Your shirt is stained," she pointed towards Daniel's black shirt which had cream on them.

Daniel scanned his shirt then looked at me with accusing gaze. I raised my brow but soon my eyes widened in realisation.

The cream must have got into his shirt from my cheeks when I collided into him.

I probably still have some of the cream on my cheeks that Cami pasted on them. I must be looking like a clown but I'm glad that I stained his shirt unintentionally. He was rude to me so I'm glad I ruined his clothes.

"Oh, we still have our cake to prepare. Let's go, Cami," I took hold of Cami's hand and strode past Daniel ignoring his heated gaze.

A huge grin spread over my face looking at his annoyed expression.

Serves you right!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.4K 46
Meet the three girls who have a same horrified past. They tried to escape from the hell but ended up in the other one the hell of Rodriguez brothers...
25.3M 422K 46
Book #1 in the Royal Secret Trilogy It all happened one night eight years ago. A few words spoken to shake a tiny heart with fear. Running and hiding...
1.2M 33.5K 37
A N A M A Z O N B E S T S E L L E R ORIGINALLY 27.2M READS ON WATTPAD! SAMPLE OF DRAFT MANUSCRIPT - 70%. OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED: 20th November...
27.5K 1.4K 114
A youngest born, free spirited and rule breaker Prince, or whom his comfort and entertainment is everything to him... suddenly changes and sinks to t...