Against All Odds

Av LoyalProtecter

I guess its suppose to be something witty here. But I'm horrible at it. (Explicit stuff written by Sammy) (E... Mer

Intro
Do you believe in love?||Chapter one
Unexpected Feelings||Chapter Two.
What Do I do?||Chapter Three
This is it.||Chapter Four
What will stop him?||Chapter Five
Not This!||Chapter Six
We got busted!||Chapter seven
Turning Tables||Chapter Eight
Awkward Dinner||Chapter Nine
Everything Goes one way||Chapter Ten
Will it ruin everything||Chapter Eleven
I Messed it up!||Chapter Twelve!
Unexpected things...||Chapter thirteen
What am I gonna do?||Chapter fourteen
Flash Back||Chapter fifteen
Should I tell them or not?||Chapter sixteen
Congratulations?.. Or maybe not.||Chapter seventeen
Arthur's Notes
Arthur's notes
Auther notes
Changing The Life Of everyone.||Chapter Twenty
No way this is happening. ||Chapter Twenty-one
Sneak peak of Book Two.
Update!!!
New Book update.

Way to Far Mother!! ||Chapter eighteen

223 4 2
Av LoyalProtecter

"What the hell Mother!!" I yelled she looked at me her eye looked as if they were golden I backed up slightly.

"Wh-wh-what!" I yelled. "GET OUT NOW!" I was mad at my mom and that she was mad at me for dating Scott.

She out the apartment I ran over to Damon.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"Yeah just get the wood out of me!" He said in his sarcastic voice which was slightly weak because of my mother.

"I'm sorry but I did tell you see was back." I said.

"Yeah I know." He got up and looked at Scott. "What?"

"Just your healing and you had something threw you." Scott said.

"No duh! I'm a vampire." He then blurred towards Scott.

"Don't try it won't work. He's a werewolf." I said.

"Great...." He said.

"I'm confused." Scott said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Scott I think its time you left" Damon said.

Scott walked out the house and I glared at Damon only to see a smirk on his face.

I walked away and slammed the door I walked to my bed climbed in and dozed off....
The next day....

I woke up and it was eight am I slept all yesterday I walked out to see Damon on the couch knocked out with a blonde girl dead on him I walked over to him and slapped him.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"What?!" He asked.

"You killed that girl!" I lowerd my voice.

"My bad." He said.

Ugh! I walked back to my room and my stomach felt like I was about to.... I ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet Damon herd And walked in he pulled my hair back out of the way.

Once I finished I got up and washed my face then brushed my teeth.

"Thanks Damon." I said I then laid back in bed.

I can't believe my mother tried killing Damon for stupid reasons I won't be able to forgive her this time.

------------------------------------------------

Short little chapter school and everything has been crazy so a quick little chapter my other two stories will be updated and if your a fan of O2L I was asked to make a fan fiction for it so I did go check it out! Alright night guys! Also 3.19k views! Oh my gosh! You guys! Your all amazing!!!!

Love

~ LoyalProtecter <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
932K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
610K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!