Trapped -One Direction ANTI-F...

By MadInsidiousSheepGrl

One Direction ARE the biggest thing right now. No exceptions, no arguments. And it's pretty obvious that thei... More

Authors Note: Please Read
Preface: Harry's POV
Chapter 1: Halloween
Chapter 2: Partying Atop Graves
Chapter 3: Hide and Seek
Chapter 4: Tattered and Torn
Chapter 5: Wide Awake, The World
Chapter 6: Liam's POV
Chapter 7: Recovery
>>SNEAK PREVIEW<<
Chapter 8: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 9: To Kill, Or Not To Kill...
Chapter 11: Niall's POV
Chapter 12: Everything Burns
Chapter 13: My Scarred Savior
Chapter 14: Zayn's POV
Chapter 15: Forever Young
Chapter 16: Blue Alice
Chapter 17: The End

Chapter 10: Sing For Me

20.2K 240 115
By MadInsidiousSheepGrl

Chapter 10: Sing For Me

WOW!!! CHAPTER- FREAKING-10!! I would never have thought :)

Thank you all for your support and love (or even hate/sadness/grief sometimes...) on the last chapter, it helps a lot!! Seriously, love is the biggest confidence booster and I have recieved so much from you, it's a wonder I've still got self-confidence issues! Thanks for everything guys, don't forget to vote & comment some more!! <3 <3

I'm sorry that it takes me so long to upload :|

AND STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME GETTING 1D INFO WRONG, I'M UNINFORMED, I GET IT!! xD

Songs For This Chapter:

- 'Issues' by Escape The Fate (For Harry and Louis <3)

- 'Imaginary' by Evanescence (GAH!! I LOVE THEM SO FREAKING MUCH!!)

- 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction

- 'I Want' by One Direction

- 'Only Girl [In The World] (Cover)' by One Direction

- 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars

WARNING:

- This chapter has another 'game' sequence and may be very graphic and quite frightening to some. Brace yourselves... Don't read this by yourself at night. You have been warned :3

Louis and Harry continued to ignore each other; frowns on their faces and arms crossed at their chests. Often they would catch glances at one another and angrily huff away. Zayn had found the next day that the tally of their stay had 18 claw marks through it. 18 days of Hell on Earth.

Niall moped with Harry, leaving Louis and Zayn to be by themselves. Liam's harsh blows continued to repeat through his head, depressing him with each repetition. He couldn't believe it or anything really; it was all like a big, horrible nightmare. Everybody had changed, almost opposites.

Niall wasn't sure of what he had to do; why not turn the weapon on himself? His entire life and career was in tatters, what was the point of living any longer? That place caused him so much pain and heartache, his pulse had become a numbing throb. All he wanted was to escape...

There was no door in the shadows, no solace without the dark. Thalia had said that darkness was the only escape, so did that mean sleep counted? His eyelids were dark, and so too now were his dreams with Liam haunting them. They had been an escape, a sanctuary; but after Liam's confession, Niall could never go back.

Harry was still bitter. He could taste hateful words dissolving on his tongue. Niall was wrapped into his arms, snuggled closely into his chest. Harry was happy to console, feeling proud and hoping that it would stir some kind of jealousy in Louis. Niall was just happy pretending it was Liam before everything happened.

"Harry..." The Irish lad muttered, looking up at him. He was on his left side, where red-rimmed scratches clawed down his cheek and beside his eye.

With intent curiosity, he picked up his hand and gently rested his fingers against Harry's skin. The slight touch made him flinch away with the jolting pain.

"You should really put something on that..." Niall suggested, observing its redness. "It's infected, surely. We need to fix it, now."

"No way Nialler, I'm fine!" Harry insisted, swatting him away.

Niall shook his head, standing tall with a skeptical glare.

"I don't believe you."

Taking him by the skin of his arm, he dragged him to the kitchen cupboards. Harry struggled and muttered protests that Niall made an effort to ignore. Reaching the tiled area, Niall dropped to the ground, pulling Harry down with him. The curly-headed lad grunted, the Irish boy smiling at him and rummaging through the cupboards.

"Found it..." He says, head still burrowed inside the container.

He pulled himself out, revealing hands stuffed with bandages and antiseptics and medicines. Harry looked down on them skeptically. They had no reason to trust that they were real, but desperate times called for what seemed like desperate measures. And that girl, she really loved them. They didn't think they would want to hurt them unless it was by her own, derranged hands.

Shivering at the thought, Harry lean't back against one of the plywood cupboards with his lips in a grim line.

"I don't like this kind of stuff, you know that Niall. Spare us both the trouble."

Niall indigently shook his head, twisting the top off a tube of anticepic healing gel. With a look of slight confusion, he checked the labelling to make sure it didn't read 'POISON!' in big letters or something like that. He wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for the obvious, even with a bit of sleep-deprivation running through his veins.

Poking his tongue out in concentration, he dabbed a bit of the cold stuff onto his fingertip and waved it toward Harry. Grunting, he shifted away from the nearing cold of the healing gel with muttered cusses. Swatting Niall away with his hands, he moaned for him to go away. Niall, wanting to help Harry, didn't pay much attention to his complaints and ended up smudging it against his warm, infected cheek.

"Ouch! That hurts Niall, it's freezing!!"

Niall smirked, quickly getting more and rubbing it all into the raw, red side of his face.

"It'll help later, it's supposed to cool it down."

"Well it bloody well shouldn't, I don't like it!"

Niall laughed lightly, shaking his head at the pouting Harry. "They're not gonna change it just cause you don't like it Harry; stop being so whiny!"

Harry pushed himself off the floor, barely scraping his gaze past Louis' as he glared at him with rage.

"I'm not whiny, you're just being harsh! Now let's get up and find something to eat; I'm starving."

"Story of my life." Niall tsked, reaching up and opening bare cabinets.

He flung open every door, but it just revealed dust and cobwebs. Sighing, he lowered to a crouch and scoured over the emptiness. There was no food, only cockroaches and dirt covered insects who found shelter in the plywood walls. Niall's heart was beating so fast it nearly burst through his thin, paled skin.

There's no food...

Wh-what am I gonna do?

Slamming the last door shut, he ran a hand through his matted and oily hair; brown roots revealed.

"Shit, Harry... WE HAVE NO FUCKING FOOD!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!"

Freaking out, Niall threatened to lose it all. Being without food was the final straw; it made something snap inside him. Harry held onto Niall's shoulder, stabling him slightly. The Irish one couldn't help but fall to the floor in defeat, almost unable to properly comprehend the situation.

"Niall, it's okay..." Harry said, trying to calm him.

"NO!!" Niall cried, making Zayn and Louis snap their gazes to them. "IT'S NOT OKAY!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE WITHOUT ANY FOOD!!"

Adrenaline and stress bubbled inside him. His body reverted back to its instinctual ways, eyes becoming a crazed swirl. Harry was about to reply, when Niall flung his arm into his stomach and propelled himself into the cabinetry. Harry fell to the floor with a gasp and then a deep moan. Niall screeched, pounding his feet and fists through all of the kitchen. Each hit made intense pain spark through him, making him scream even more. Louis and Zayn both covered their ears, but Harry and the boys stated; they couldn't take their eyes from the angry, crying boy. He had lost the plot, finally.

"Niall, STOP IT!!" Zayn cried, ears ringing painfully. "YOU'RE HURTING ME NIALL!! STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP!!"

Scared for Niall's wellbeing, Louis ran from where he had stayed hardened and scooped him up. His arms were wrapped around his middle stomach. The Irish boy was pulled away, squirming and flailing about in his grip. He screamed and tore through the air with his teeth, but all it did was slow Louis down slightly.

"Get off me Louis!!" Niall screamed, thrashing from side to side in an attempt to free himself of his grasp.

"No!! You need to calm down!! We will find a way out, they're searching for us, they'll find us!"

"No way lads!! They'll never find us until we're DEAD!! We'll ROT HERE, TURN TO DUST!!"

"THEY WON'T WITH THAT ATTITUDE!! SETTLE DOWN!!" Louis screamed, suspending even the dust in the air for a moment out of fear.

He slowed in his arms, still seething and aggitated, but cooling. Reaching to a spot of light just behind the kitchen table, Louis dropped him to the cold concrete floor. Niall looked up at him with dark eyes, swirling in resentment and sleeplessness.

"That hurt..." he muttered, rubbing his lower back and raising to a sit.

Harry and Louis towered over him, scowling with their arms crossed. Niall looked up with them, a hiss in his throat. There was no sign of recognition in his eyes; only panic and fear. The experience had changed him so much, and not in a good way either. His heart and mind were in shatters; he couldn't pick them up because all it did was slice his hands. He didn't want anymore blood on his hands.

His heart was truly black and blue.

It wouldn't be the only part of him bruised... With no warning, a giant metallic object was slammed through the skin of his lower back. The metal pierced through the muscles and tapped the lower part of his spine; spreading painful numbness sparking through his back. Letting his head fall back, he howled with the agony.

The sharp tip of the needle leaked all it's contents into his body. It stung incessantly. It was violently pulled from him, small bits of flesh hanging off it with blood. Niall screamed, warm tears falling down his cheeks.

"TIIIIIME FOR A GAME!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!"

"What the Hell?!" Harry screamed, red lights drenching everything black-and-blood.

"This, my lovelies, is my new game... You start with a set of dashing young lads such as yourselves, and make them play on their best talent.... Their crisp and spectacular voices!! Niall has been injected with a nice little mix I made that causes permanent paralysis with 5 minutes and death in 10. Now, to save the Irish beauty, sing for me my lovelies!"

They all looked down at Niall, in a state of confusion and shock; mouths agape and palms sweating. Their thoughts swam around in their minds, not really making complete sense of what they saw. Harry's was the first to snap, and he fell to his knees without a flinch. Tears flowed from his red rimmed eyes and down his dirty cheeks. He rose his hands up together, like in a prayer.

"'Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

The way you smile at the crowd it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful.'"

His voice was raw and tears kept on chocking him when he sang. The boys looked at him with a peculiar, confused expression. He half-heatedly smiled, his lower lip shaking more furiously than his actual body.

"Make her happy..." He mouths. "If we make her happy she'll be more likely to give it to us."

The boys came to the realization, and they kneeled beside Niall with him. Niall was thrashing and shaking still, foam and bubbled-bile spewing from his mouth. Louis and Zayn started to sing along, voices pathetically quiet.

"'If only you saw what I could see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful.'"

They were about to start the next verse when a girlish shriek pierced their eardrums. Squinting, they controlled themselves. Thalia screamed and bounced at the sound of their singing. "One Direction are singing for me!! OMG 1D ARE SINGING TO ME, THEY THINK I'M BEAUTIFUL!! Hahahaaaaaa!!" She continued to repeat, agitating the boys further and further.

Their patience was withering, but they couldn't forget their best friend... Niall was going to die without them.

"Hey." Harry said, breaking her away from her fan-girling.

"YES MY LOVELY!!"

"What song do you want us to sing?" Please answer quickly, he thought.

"I WANT!! I LOVE THAT SONG, OMG!!"

In a snap Harry started singing.

"Give you this, give you that,

Blow a kiss, take it back,

If I look inside your brain,

I will find lots of things,

Clothes, shoes, diamond rings,

Stuff that's driving me insane!"

"LOUDER!!" She cried, and the boys followed her commands.

A few seconds later: "LOUDER!!"

"LOUDER!!"

Niall started screaming so ferociously loud that the boys couldn't even hear themselves sing; although their singing had become more like screaming. They were sure it had been a couple of minutes, only giving them a few until he was permanently paralyzed.

"LOOOOOUDER!! HAHAHAAA!!"

All the screaming was overwhelming them. Paired with their breathlessness from singing, it was creating dizzy and swirling minds. It was so disorienting that Zayn and Louis though they'd collapse or faint right there.

"We gotta save Nialler..." Louis cried, sobbing. "It's what Liam would have wanted."

Harry and Zayn agreed.

They finished the end of 'I Want', a relatively short song that went for just under 3 minutes. Niall would be gone soon, you could see it in his eyes. The pain was agonizing, and a tiny slither of blood poured from tue edge of his lips. It was so dark that it looked black beneath the red lights. It looked like ash-coloured slime... It was frightening. His blood could spill everywhere and it would just look like tar...

"SING ME ANOTHER SONG!!"

"SING ME SAME MISTAKES... NO, TORN!! NO, ONLY GIRL!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!"

"'I want you to love me, like I'm a hot ride...'"

Harry and Zayn started singing, voices breaking with fear. Louis was silent though, and Harry shook him. His hand grasped his shoulder, almost skin and bone.

"C'mon, sing for her Louis... Sing..." Harry smiled, but it was scarily pathetic.

Louis gulped, Adams apple bobbing on his unshaved neck.

"'Be thinking of me, doing what you like...'" He whispered, blankly staring at Niall as he convulsed and heaved on the dirty ground.

"'So girl forget about the world cause it's gonna be me and you tonight,

I wanna make you beg for it, then imma make you swallow your pride.'"

"TAKE ME AWAY BOYS!! BEFORE THE GRIM REAPER TAKES NIALL!!" Thalia sang, a twinkle of thrill in her voice.

"'I wanna make you feel,

Like you're the only girl in the world,

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love,

Like I'm the only one who knows you heart,

Only girl in the world-'"

"STOP!!" Thalia screamed, making all the boys pull their hands to their ears.

"SING ME A SONG!! A SONG TO SHOW YOUR LOVE, A SONG TO SHOW YOUR DEDICATION, A SONG THAT WILL LEAVE ME... breathless..." She breathed out, making all the boys draw their breaths.

Harry instantly thought of a song he'd once sung with Louis in a karaoke bar... Their first real date.

"Is it that look in your eye or is it this dancing juice..."

Harry and Louis both peered at each other, a hint of love and recognition sparkling in their eyes. It was like they were back in the tiny, warm room. Singing stupid songs together, rugged up in turtle necks and fluffy socks. When they left, their stomachs hurt from laughing and the snow made their noses numb. But they didn't care because they knew they had Liam to make them a nice hot-chocolate with the mini-marshmallows that Louis loved when they got back.

Everything was perfect...

Far from the hell that they were in.

"'Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you!'"

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! THAT WAS AMAZAYN!! AND FABULOUIS, PHENOMINIALL AND EXTRODINHARRY ALL AT ONCE!!"

The boys flinched, realizing that she didn't even mention Liam...

"Well, my fantastic four, you have passed the test!!! AND NIALL ISN'T EVEN PARALYZED YET!! Hahaa, well, here's the antidote..."

"It's your own blood."

Without a second thought, al the boys sprung up. They scoured the room, searching through the black and blood to find something sharp. Louis was the first, finding a piece of sharp, sliced stone. Running over to Niall, he drew the stone across his wrist; slicing through the skin with an incessant pinch. He placed it above Niall's mouth, but the single slice wasn't enough...

He picked up the stone again, violently slashing at his tender skin over and over. The stinging hurt like hell, but he ignored it to save his friend. Blood started to pour pretty quickly after that. Zayn and Harry had done the same, all of them letting their blood mix into his mouth. The scarlet was smudged over everything; their cheeks, arms, legs and torsos.

After about a minute, the boys started to get worried. They pushed all the blood down their wrists so that it would bleed more into his lips. You could see him tasting it all, face contorting in disgust at the metallic taste on his tongue.

"It's working!!" Louis laughed, pulling his arm away and wrapping it up with Harry's shirt that he'd taken off earlier. All the boys ripped off a section and wrapped their arms up.

Niall fluttered his eyes open, shaggy hair covering his big blue eyes.

"Guys..." he coughed out, just as Zayn helped him up. He looked at Zayn and Harry. "Thank you..."

He didn't even spare a glance at Louis.

***

Eventually, the lights faded away and everything became shadowy again. It was like the hate and depression settled back over their hearts again. But for Harry and Louis, there was no more hatred and anger. The two sat snuggled into each other. Harry was wrapped in Louis arms, warn smiles on both their lips.

"I'm sorry for what I did and said to you..." Louis whispered into the flesh of Harry's neck. "You don't do that to somebody you love."

Harry hushed him, spinning around and gently pecking his dry lips. "It's okay, I forgive you. We all did things wrong. We just need to concentrate on getting out."

They lightly laughed at each other, moving in for a passionate kiss to make up for every bad word.

AWWWWWWW!!! LARRY ARE BACK TOGETHER, HOW CWUTE!! Okay, so right now it is.... 12:22 at night and my Mum'll be home soon... I get weirder when I'm tired... O.o

I've stayed up all night do you guys could have this chapter!! I'll upload it in the morning so you won't get this 'till then :3 The amount of messages you sent me was PHENOMINIALL!! GAH, my weirdness is coming through...OKAY!! Before I make a fool of myself just a few things.

1. Today is Friday (very early Friday morning actually), and on Monday I will be going for a nice holiday to an undisclosed location (For you guys, you creepy stalkers). I WILL BE THERE FOR 10 DAYS!! I plan to find a hot emo guy to hang with, but if that fails, I will WRITE!! But if I will have wi-fi is uncertain, so I may not answer back to comments, ect.

2. I LOVE EVANESCENCE!!! MWAH!! xoxo

And I've got We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together stuck in my head :(

3. SHOUTOUT TO MUSICIS4EVA, JAYDEBABEY AND LLAMALICIOUS!! You are all sexy beasts :3

4. This how fucked up I get when I'm tired... O.O

5. THANK YOU FOR 40,000 READS!! NOW I WANT 50,000 AND 1,000 VOTES!! Ambitious, I know ;)

6. And finally, I am not dying of a variety of illnesses anymore, so you don't have to start crying or anything :)

7. THAT WAS NOT MY FINAL ONE!! I LOVE YOU ALL, I TRULLY DO!!

~Sheep Grl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 32.3K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
23.3K 314 13
set during the middle of all the books, only will have Dunclet and Kladora!! My otpss! Ilyasm baii
321K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13.8K 150 16
A continuation of A Good Girls Guide to Murder (cuz Mrs. Holly Jackson three dots is in fact of a cliffhanger) Pippa Fitz-Amobi has spend the pa...